Palisades Park

Story Info
That's where the girls are. Some weren't always girls.
3k words
4.31
6.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lights of Manhattan shone over the Hudson River on July 18, 1969. In the distance, people could hear the screaming of kids and adults of all ages riding the new Jet Star roller coaster. It was a thrilling ride that I, Andrea Markham, could not wait to ride, hopefully with a guy. As long as it wasn't a frat boy. They pissed me off. Short hair and wearing the varsity jacket from their high schools. Real turn-off. They would just take you, use you, and leave you crying. The smoke of the shuttle bus from the parking lot stunk as it drove away and it was time to start my mission.

-------------

That's how it began at least. It's 2024, and I, Andrea Markham, am now a retired horse jockey living in Wantage Township, New Jersey. My wife, Maria Morrison-Markham, lives with me at a small house with a nice farm. We have a thriving business of horse training and our trainer, Jackie Martinez, has brought three horses to the Kentucky Derby and won. However, things have been tough. Maria has been diagnosed with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and requires around the clock care. While we have enough money to live thanks to the thriving horse business, it has been tough on my health too. I'm not the young vivacious lady I once was. I used to dance at Studio 54 and did some incredible drugs during the 1970s. However, none of that started until I met Maria and before she passes, I wanted to tell how we met.

-------------

Climbing the cliffside, the yellow glow of the lights of Manhattan continued to light up the Hudson, making a beautiful sight worthy of Time magazine. It was a very warm Jersey night, with temperatures this evening in the high 70s. It would cool off during the night, but it would be a very hot night, if you catch my drift. As I said, I was there for one thing, to meet a guy. If it was on the Jet Star, even better. I wanted to ride that coaster like everyone else. The Tunnel of Love is so sappy, so I would never want to kiss a guy there. Give me a giant roller coaster.

Admission to Palisades Park was free, because the park charged to ride the rides instead. There was a hole in the back fence that was conveniently ignored by management so people could enter on free will as long as they did not cause any issues. Tonight, a Friday night, this place was packed beyond capacity. You could barely move anywhere without bumping into someone. I hoped one of the ones I'd bump into was the one I was looking for. However, I chose to ride a few rides first. I jumped on The Giant Coaster, Cyclone and Wild Cat first before deciding it was time for a drink. All the screaming from the rides had drained my throat and I was thirsty.

I waddled myself to a nearby drink stand and bought a lemonade. Lemonade seemed so right for the summer night. I sat a nearby picnic table and caught my breath. The lemonade was nice and icey and soothed my sore throat. However, in the corner of my eye I saw someone staring at me. This man was staring at my vivacious brunette hair, waist length and straight down. Not a curl in sight. My feminine hips were also very visible as I had a very tight haltertop on to show off my C-cup breasts. I wore very short jeans and I was skinny, I mean really skinny. Like 125lb wet skinny. I thought I was a bombshell and clearly the person staring at me did as well. However, when I looked up at him, I grimaced. It was a short hair. I wanted nothing to do with them. I gave him an evil look and went back to my lemonade.

After 15 minutes of just sitting at the picnic table, I finished my lemonade and decided to go walk along the property and stare at the Hudson River and Manhattan. I wanted to go there too, but my parents did not want me in Manhattan. They thought it was a dangerous place for an 18-year old girl like myself. I thought they were crazy and dreamed of walking through Times Square or being a Broadway actress. After staring at the city for a while and daydreaming about it, I felt a nudge on my right shoulder. I turned around to see yet another shorthair wanting attention from me. Again, I told him to piss off. Unlike the first one, this one could not take no for an answer and I had to threaten to push him off the cliff to get him to relent. I doubted it would be the last time tonight I would see him.

I eventually got bored and saw the line for the Jet Star had relented a little, meaning it was time to go ride the ride. I had yet to find a guy, but I knew that if I didn't ride now I may not get to again tonight. After getting in line, I noticed behind me that a skinny 125lb guy, black hair down to his neck, thick rim glasses and black low-top sneakers, was behind me. That was the moment my brain went "bingo". I found who I came to find. I introduced myself.

"Hi! My name is Andrea. What's yours?" I asked.

"Mark. Mark Morrison." the guy said in a nervous tone.

"Why are you scared? You afraid of the Jet Star or me?"

You could see Mark's brain start to malfunction as the nerves got higher. Here was this girl talking to a nerdy guy like him. He clearly did not have experience talking to girls based on his reaction.

"....uhh....the Jet Star." He grumbled. "I'm.....afraid of heights."

I did not believe a word of that. I have seen that look before. There were nerds at school. They had a similar reaction when talk to by a pretty girl. However, I decided to play along with his nerves.

"Well, as long as you hold my hand, you'll be fine. You won't fall into the Hudson." I responded.

"Uh huh. Uh, thanks." Mark responded.

In about 20 minutes of waiting, the line finally got to Mark and myself. I paid for both of us and held Mark's hand all the way until we were strapped in. I was so excited, Mark was still very nervous. You could feel his grip tightening as he was strapped into the ride. As the ride rode away, I was screaming like a 15 year old after their first kiss. I was absolutely thrilled as the ride climbed 44 feet in the air. Mark, on the other hand, had closed his eyes in total fear. Before the speed ratcheted up, I released his hand, grabbed his mouth and shoved my face in it. I gave him a very quick but sloppy kiss. That stunned him. Before he could say anything, the coaster sped up and flew downwards. Mark instantly got nervous again while I continued hooting and hollering.

A few minutes later, the ride was over. I was absolutely worn out from yelling the entire ride. Mark did not seem like he enjoyed it much. I guess he was afraid of heights after all. I grabbed his hand again as they unstrapped us. We walked off the ride together. I offered to buy him a drink at the same place I got my lemonade earlier this evening. He wanted a Coca-Cola and I decided that I would get one too. After paying for the drinks, he turned to me and asked me something important.

"Why did you kiss me?"

"Because, I think you're really cute." I responded.

"Why me? There are plenty of frat boys here who you could be with every day. You're freaking gorgeous. But yet, you picked me. Why? I'm not that cute."

Rather than respond to that question, I gave him the exact same kiss I did on the Jet Star. I didn't let him question me. I didn't have a care in the world who saw it, either. Our tongues finally met after Mark fell into a trance of euphoria. We held our kiss for almost two full minutes before finally breaking it.

"Well, I guess that would be an answer." He chuckled. Then he repeated the kiss on me. We went back and forth for 15 minutes while our Cokes became warm. Neither of us had a care in the world. Just intense affection for each other. After a lot of kissing I took a sip of my Coca-Cola and asked an important question.

"Where are you from, Mark?" I asked.

"Warwick, New York." He responded.

"I live in Wantage Township, New Jersey, not far from you, on my parents farm. But my parents were killed in a plane accident a few years ago. It has been lonely at the farmhouse and I really want to pursue other dreams. The farm life is rather dreary right now. Would you like to come to my place? I think we've done plenty here at Palisades Park." I asked, trying to draw him in.

"Considering I live alone after being given up to an orphanage as a baby, absolutely. I understand the feeling of having no parents and since we live pretty close to each other, let's do it. However, I did not bring a car. I took a Public Service bus here." Mark agreed.

"Not a problem, my parents' convertible is in the parking lot at the other end of the shuttle bus. Let's get going before traffic gets too bad." I pointed to the shuttle bus stop on the opening of the property. After a short ride down, we jumped into my 1966 Shelby GT350. It was my father's convertible and I was thrilled to drive it on summer nights. We jumped onto Route 5 in Fort Lee and started the long drive to Wantage Township, feeling the breeze come over the Shelby's windshield. Mark was grinning ear to ear and I was absolutely thrilled that I found someone.

After an hour of driving, I pulled off Route 23 and onto the dirt road leading to my parents' farm. I reminded myself to wash the Shelby in the morning. I helped Mark out of the car and raised the cover in case it decided to rain tonight. It was summer after all. I walked into the house and Mark followed, both of us kicking off our shoes in the process. I was happy too, the flats I had been wearing hurt like hell. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of red wine out of the closet. I poured a glass for myself and one for Mark. Bringing the drinks into the living room, you could see Mark was looking at photos of myself. Knowing he was still smitten, I offered him his wine and asked him if he liked what he saw.

I asked him if he liked girls. He admitted what I thought, that he had never kissed a girl or admitted that he even liked girls to anyone. I asked him a question that was gonna prove my thoughts true.

"Have you ever thought that maybe you were meant to be a girl?"

He literally dropped his glass of wine on the floor. He didn't respond to my question immediately. You could kind of tell that the thought entered his mind for the very first time and didn't know to react. I let him stew over that question while I cleaned up the glass and spilled wine, trying to not get our bare feet on the sticky wine and sharp glass shards. While I threw the glass shards in the garbage, I heard him ask for me.

"Andrea, can I be honest with you?" He asked.

"Anything darling."

"I would like to be a girl. Especially one as gorgeous as you."

I fucking screamed. I was gonna live out my ultimate fantasy, turning a different boy into a gorgeous girl. I hugged Mark so hard you heard him scream. In my short jeans, I felt my tucked penis start to leak.

"Let's do it!"

I grabbed Mark by the hand and brought him upstairs to my bedroom. I pulled out all my makeup and clothes that I knew would fit him as they did me. I asked him to strip down immediately and although nervous, he did it. He didn't have a single hair on his body, which made things much easier. Apparently the nuns at the orphanage were big on skin care. He was so smooth it saved me the issues of having to ask him to shave. I grabbed a bra and panties from the closet, then examined his package. Well, there wasn't much of one. I knew I was right and doing the right thing for him.

"Here, put these on first." I handed him a pair of black panties and a match black bra to put on. The panties were easy, the bra was an adventure with him. After multiple attempts to clasp the bra, I finally got behind him and put the clasp together myself. Next, I pulled out a yellow sundress I had in the closet and put it over his head. He was starting to look gorgeous. After that, I walked him to a chair in my bathroom and started putting together the makeup on his face. He didn't protest at all. He even asked what everything I was using was and did, as excitement was clearly taking over. After doing the makeup and styling the hair a little, I showed Mark a mirror and his, I mean her, jaw dropped.

"I'm gorgeous. Holy crap. Like, really gorgeous." She said.

"Well, you aren't a finished product yet. You would need to grow out your hair more. I doubt you'll ever reach my hair, but you can grow yours further. I'll get you to a salon tomorrow. Also, I think we should change your name. Someone this gorgeous should not be named Mark. How about Maria?" I responded.

She then asked the last question I wanted to hear. "Can I see you naked? You already saw me."

I didn't say anything, I pulled my halter-top and short jeans off and just sat there in my panties. My breasts were revealed to Maria. I immediately drew Maria's mouth to my large breasts and let her feel me up. As she got more comfortable, I started to pull my panties off and immediately she noticed that I was also not a girl naturally. Rather than be hestitant, she seemed to ignore it until she was ready. When she worked her day down my body, she started to feel my cock with her tongue. I was getting aroused fast and starting having her head engorge my cock. The feeling was so good, I came for the first time in under 10 minutes. Maria seemed unfazed by the load of cum she had just eaten. She kept going. Load after load came out of me. I was pretty gassed, but I didn't feel comfortable not at least returning the favour.

I pulled Maria's sundress off and her panties off. I grabbed her small cock and put it in my mouth. I grabbed a finger and started feeling her tight ass. That got a reaction. From absolute euphoria to shock as my finger waddled around her ass. After that she got comfortable again as the pressure built up. Soon, she unloaded a giant load right into my mouth and I swallowed all of it. I decided she had gotten enough fun for the night and decided to go get two more glasses of wine for us. I came back upstairs and saw her taking off the bra. I gave her a fresh cup of wine and jumped on the bed next to her.

"What did you think, darling?" I asked.

"I loved it, Andrea. I absolutely loved it. You were right. I was meant to be a girl." She responded.

-------------

A couple years later, we both had been dating for quite a while, though no one around here knew either of our secrets. I only had transitioned after my parents died. None of my neighbours really knew that either of us had been born boys. We turned on the television one afternoon in 1971 and saw Roger Grimsby mention that Palisades Park would be closing after the season. The place we first met. I turned to Maria and asked. "Wanna go one last time?"

She just nodded and grabbed her purse. I started up the Shelby and we flew down to Fort Lee in a hurry. After a ride via the shuttle bus, we walked in. You could tell the end was near, but we saw the line for the Jet Star. It was short enough that we eschewed dinner and got on. This time, we held hands as a couple. There was not a moment of nerves in her eyes, voice or grip. Just two friends ready to have a thrill. This time, we both screamed loudly as the 44 foot rise began. Before we dropped, Maria grabbed me and kissed me just like I had her in 1969. I smiled and screamed in her face after as the cars dropped downward.

After we got off the ride, we grabbed a couple of Coca-Colas at the same stand we had two years prior and walked over to the fence facing the Hudson River. The lights of New York City were still there, bathing the Hudson River in yellow and white light. The George Washington Bridge, a majestic structure, also showed its lights to the north. As we both kissed for a few minutes, I reached into the back of my purse and pulled out the ring box I had hidden away. It was my mother's engagement ring and I was thrilled to get on my knees and put it on Maria's finger.

"Maria Morrison. Will you be mine forever?"