Pam & Zach and their Blowjob Chair

Story Info
Pam & Zach buy and christen their Throne of Fellatio.
2.2k words
4.63
6.8k
6

Part 16 of the 42 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
112 Followers

These are our stories, embellished, but true. The initial seven Pam & Zach stories are in chronological order so that you can get a sense of how the sexual relationship between Pam and myself progressed. They'd be best understood read in order, but I did my best to make each episode stand alone.

Names have been changed, dialogue and details added for literary purposes, but these events actually somewhat happened.

Future Pam & Zach escapades will follow. But rather than a series, they will be individual events, not necessarily in chronological order, that took place over the ensuing years of our relationship.

The Throne of Fellatio...

Pam:

Let me tell you the tale of how we came to have a "Blowjob Chair."

Zach and I had met in November. The following year, prior to when the lease on my rental unit was up on July1st, we had decided, after numerous discussions, that we should live together.

Being it was so close to the holiday, we found it difficult to find enough friends available to help us in the move. However, since the vast majority of my furniture had been either hand-me-down or thrift store items, we managed, in several trips, to transport all my important items in Zach's minivan. The rest we donated to Restore, Habitat for Humanity's thrift shop.

I settled in nicely. There was plenty of room for my stuff after we disposed of duplicate items that we found we had when we consolidated our belongings.

We did find, however, that in the living room we could use an additional chair. Zach already had a great 84" couch. Near the fireplace he also had a beautiful plush leather chair. I thought that an additional chair would stylistically balance out the room and allow us to both enjoy the fireplace sitting side by side.

"How do you feel about adding another chair? I know you enjoy the leather one so much and I think I'd like to get one just for me."

"That's fine. Are you thinking another leather one or something different?"

[I guess now is the time that I should let you know that I REALLY enjoy giving Zach blowjobs.

We have a fantastic sex life, as I hope you have already determined by reading our previous stories. We engage in all types of sex play. With and without toys, in numerous positions and locations as well as watching porn together. We've done anal, light BDSM and have gotten more adventurous with each other in semi-public situations.

I like the feeling of having my lips on and around his cock. I like sucking on his balls and playing with his nipples and ass. I like the way my mouth and fingers can arouse him to such an uncontrollable state. And I love that I have control over when, or if, he cums.

I've warned him to never grab my head an try to fuck my face. I hate that. To me, a blowjob is about one person giving the other person pleasure. To turn that act around and to make it about pleasuring yourself is a no go in my book. If you want that, go masturbate. Zach, on the other hand, encourages me to push my pussy hard against his mouth when he's eating me. He likes me losing all control. I guess we're just different that way.

Maybe the control, to me, is the real pleasure, but I'm not gonna self-analyze that here.

Anyway, I've blown Zach many times when not in a bed. Usually it's me on my knees somewhere, which I'll admit is nice. But can oftentimes, when I want to have an extended play session, be so fucking uncomfortable. Then there is me sitting on the edge of the bed, or on the couch, or on a secluded park bench. I like sitting because with Zach straddling my legs I can force his legs wider apart, giving me better access. But, because of my height, I often have to be bent over to do so. This denies me the opportunity to look up into his eyes while in the act. It also prevents me from using my fingers on his nipples and my mouth on his balls, so he loses too.

The current furniture where I could sit and suck his cock at the house were all too high. (Kitchen chairs, couch, bed and even the plush leather chair.) By this I mean, the height of the seat portion from the floor was such that I had to bend over to accomplish the task. So I thought, since he was onboard to add another chair to the decor, why not try and find one that would be the perfect blowjob height.]

"I'm thinking something a little different. Hold on a sec. I'll be right back," I replied while walking to the kitchen.

Zach looked really confused when I approached him holding a tape measure, asking that he take off his shoes and socks and drop his pants and underwear. Because I always have him naked when I blow him at home, I wanted to get an exact measurement from the floor to his cock. I knelt down and sucked and stroked him until he was fully erect. Using the tape measure, I found that distance to be 38".

"I want to get a chair that will give me more incentive to give you blowjobs more often. Is that alright?" (Really, who could say no to that?)

"Do I look like a fool? Of course it's alright. In fact it's great. How can I help?"

Then I sat on a kitchen chair, straightened my back, and measured the distance from the top of the seat to my mouth. That was 22". Subtracting that from the 38" left us needing a chair with a seat height of approximately 16" in order to have the perfect blowjob chair. Shopping for one on that next weekend would turn out to be really interesting.

Tape measure in hand, we set out knowing that if we did find one that was the right height, right material, right color and comfortable it would probably have to be ordered. But, somewhat optimistically, we took the minivan anyway.

Let me just say, being a furniture salesperson at a big name store must be a cutthroat business. Seriously, is it a requirement that they possess no sense of humor? Just because I would first measure the height of the seat from the floor, sit down, and then have Zach stand directly in front of me with his crotch in my face. Is that a reason to mutter something under your breath and walk away to look for another customer?

Perusing Raymore & Flanigans, Ashley Home Store and Bob's Discount Furniture and finding a few that were the right height, but not the color or style we were looking for, we decided to stop in at a smaller family owned place.

Instead of descending upon us like vultures after carrion, the staff just greeted us with a wave and said, "Look around and if you need help, just give us a yell." Yes!

Then upstairs, in a living room display in the corner, we found it. A deep maroon colored, soft velour-like fabric, low-arm style, swivel chair with a seat height of 16 1/2". And best yet, it was a close out item on sale. And we both felt it was so comfortable. With us being alone upstairs, I was almost tempted to suck Zach off right then and there. But fearing security cameras, I thought better of it.

After paying, they kindly loaded it in the back of the minivan for us and we were on our way home.

We originally had no plans for that night, other than dinner and a movie at home. But now, all I could think about was having Zach standing naked and me sitting in that chair and giving him, hopefully, one of the best blowjobs of his life.

We had a nice meal. Then Zach went and took a shower.

Usually, I'd be totally or partially naked when giving a BJ at home, but then I thought, tonight I'd stay dressed and try out a little CFNM action, (having complete control but without the humiliation).

When he emerged from the bathroom wearing running shorts, I said to him, "Hmmm. I thought you'd be more anxious to try out that chair?"

"Oh, I'm anxious. I was gonna come out naked, but I knew you were still dressed so I thought you wanted to watch the movie first?"

"I do and we will. But you're gonna be the only one naked tonight. Now drop those shorts, put a towel on the couch and then go get a cock ring and something so I can tie your hands behind you."

Zach hesitated for just a second.

"If you ever want your cock sucked again, you'll do as I ask tonight. Please humor me."

He complied.

As he sat down on the couch I tied his hands behind him.

Playing with his nipples I asked, "Do you think it's possible I can keep you hard for 90 minutes before I suck you off?"

"I'm willing to try, if you are?" was the best he could offer as my lips found and sucked a nipple.

I got up and turned the TV on.

"I thought about watching porn, but then I felt that would make it too difficult for you. We could watch "9 Songs", that has actors actually fucking and giving a blowjob, but again, maybe too much."

"How about "The Dreamers"? There's some sex and a lot of nudity."

"Whatever you want," Zach replied weakly.

I thought at that point that he would have agreed to anything, even "Bambi".

I pressed play and as the movie started, so did I. Nothing too too much, after all I had other intentions for later. Just some light touching of his cock and nipples. Some nibbling on his ear. Running my fingers up and down his body. Tickling his balls. When he was fully erect, I slipped the cock ring down his shaft and cinched it tight.

I had no intention of us watching the entire film. I just hoped to plant the seed of a long, slow, somewhat torturous ordeal in his head, wanting it to increase his desire for release.

After about 30 minutes, happily pleased that he had remained hard the entire time, I went to the kitchen and came back with some water for Zach. I untied his hands and lead him to the chair.

"Ready?" I asked.

"I was born ready," he replied.

I sat down and pulled him close, his legs straddling mine. I grabbed his erection, pulled it away from his body and removed the cock ring, and then lined it up to my mouth. A perfect match! I spread my legs a bit wider, moving his feet further apart.

I wrapped my fingers and lips around him and slid my mouth down the length of his cock, my other hand on his balls.

I looked up. Our eyes met. And as they locked onto each other, I began sucking and stroking. I kept my eyes on him until he moaned and closed his.

I reached up with both hands and flicked and squeezed his nipples, all while my mouth was sliding back and forth on his cock. My tongue dragging along the underside, tracing that bulging vein. In and out. Over and over.

I brought my hands back down. Two fingers wrapped around the base as my lips started sucking just the crown of his cock, my tongue flicking his pee hole. The other hand cupped his balls in my palm as my finger started drawing circles over and around his asshole. (I made a mental note that next time, I wanted to have a vibrator in his ass when I sucked him off using this chair.)

Zach's knees started to buckle, so he placed his hands on my shoulders for support. That's when I took my hands and grabbed his ass and moved his hips back and forth, fucking my face, just for a bit, letting him know I was in control.

I returned my hands back to his cock and balls, my lips sucking on just the tip. I looked up. His eyes were closed.

"Zach. Look at me."

He opened his eyes.

"Play with your nipples. I'm gonna make you cum now."

As his fingers started on his nipples, I began squeezing his balls, rapidly stroking his cock, my mouth sucking hard on just the crown.

He didn't last long. His hands went back to my shoulders as he rose up on his toes. His balls got tight and he screamed as he unloaded into my mouth.

I slid my mouth halfway down his cock, still sucking and swallowing, as it pulsed, shooting a little less jizz each time until he was done.

I tightened my lips, slid them down as far as I could before dragging them slowly back up and off. I swallowed what was left in my mouth, lifted his cock up and kissed and licked the underside down to his balls.

"Thank you," I said.

As I pulled my legs together, Zach collapsed like one of those chimneys that they demolish with a controled explosion. He went straight down. I opened my legs wide so he could rest against the front of the chair. I leaned down and kissed the top of his head.

"You did good, my man."

And that's how we christened our "Blowjob Chair".

renyzanc
renyzanc
112 Followers