Pam & Zach at the Salon

Story Info
Zach gets V.I.P. Treatment.
1.8k words
4.63
5.8k
4
0

Part 17 of the 42 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
110 Followers

All of my stories are true. You can believe that or not. The initial seven Pam & Zach stories are in chronological order so that you can get a sense of how the sexual relationship between Pam and myself progressed. They'd be best understood read in order, but I did my best to make each episode stand alone. Names have been changed, dialogue and details added for literary purposes, but these events actually happened.

If you enjoyed the 7 part series, stay tuned, as future Pam and Zach escapades will follow. But rather than a series, they will be individual events, not necessarily in chronological order, that happened over the ensuing years of our relationship.

Mirror, Mirror ....

I got a call from Pam one Friday, a bit before 6:00PM, asking if I wanted to stop by her mom's hair salon, where she worked.

"I'll be done my last customer by 6:15 and I have to lock up tonight. Jennifer and Charlene won't be through until around 7:00. Why don't you come and keep me company? I'll even throw in a free wash and trim."

I'd never turn down that kind of free offer, besides, I haven't been to the salon yet. I was curious to she where she worked.

"I'd love to. I could use a touch up. See you in a bit."

As I walked in the door, my eyes scanned the surroundings. To my right, by the window, was a waiting area with a comfortable looking leather couch and two chairs, a small table, a coffee bar and a wall mounted TV. Along the left side wall were four stations. Charlene was at the first and Jennifer at the second. Each had a client. The third was unoccupied and Pam was at the far end, sitting in her chair waiting.

Each station had a salon chair facing the mirror lined wall. Behind the waiting area half wall, on the right side, were two hair washing stations shielded by a partial privacy wall. Each had the normal backward chair and sink setup you'd find in any salon. Along the back wall was a door, which I suspect, led to Pam's mom's house. There was also what looked like a storage closet on the left and a large display shelf holding numerous hair care products to the right. Well lit and bright. It even had a nice chandelier hanging in the middle. Every aspect of it screamed high end.

Pam spun around after seeing me in the mirror.

"We'll there he is. Hang up your jacket and come on back."

I put my jacket on the coat rack and said hello to the other girls as I walked passed.

"Really nice place you have here," I said just as I leaned over to give her a kiss.

Pam looked so attractive in her short-sleeved button front white shirt and her black wrap around skirt. Charlene and Jennifer were dressed the same.

"Thanks, my mom tries to keep it updated and fresh. Helps to attract a younger and shall we say chic clientele. Step on over and let me wash your hair."

I sat down and rested my head over the sink and closed my eyes. Pam turned the water on to get it warm, wet my hair, then applied the shampoo. Just the act of her running her fingers through my hair, her perfumed scent combined with her leaning over me, her breasts just inches from my face, had me erect in seconds. Pam couldn't help but notice.

"Oh my. What have we here?", Pam whispered in my ear.

She stop and dried her hands, then changed sides, so as to obscure us from the rest of the salon. With her left hand, she began running it up and down the length of my erection over my pants. Her right hand continued shampooing.

Leaning in close, she murmured, "I love seeing all the different ways that I affect you. I hope there's nothing under those pants but your prick."

With that, she takes both her hands and finishes rinsing the shampoo from my hair. She takes a towel and starts to dry off the excess water then takes my hand and leads me to her chair.

Pam covers me with the stylist's cape, lowers the chair to the right height and locks it in place. I smile at her in the mirror as she begins combing and snipping my hair. I look over and see that Charlene and Jennifer are still both busy.

"I like the length of your hair so I'm just gonna trim the dead ends off and shape it up a bit. Is that okay?", Pam asks, looking at me in the mirror.

"That sounds perfect."

Taking her time, she moves slowly. Running the comb through, then using her fingers to hold a section and then precisely snipping the ends off. When she is on my left side, she leans down and into my ear says,"I want you to undo your pants, pull them down a bit and jerk off. I'll stay on this side until you start. Oh. And don't cum."

As she straightens up, I look at her in the mirror. She is mouthing, "Do it!"

I undo my pants, lift my hips slightly and slide them down until my cock is free from the zipper. I lift my knees a bit to raise the cape so my stroking won't be obvious. I look to my left at the other chairs. Everyone is still busy. I look back at Pam in the mirror. She's just slightly nodding her head and smiling. I begin to stroke my cock.

Pam moves over to my right side and continues cutting, but then starts a conversation with Charlene and Jennifer, causing them to pause and look down towards us. I can feel my cock getting even harder knowing Pam is not blocking their view. She tells me, "Don't stop," all while still conversing with the two of them.

Then Pam asks me if I want her to trim up my beard a bit.

"If you like, but I was wondering if you would prefer me clean shaven? I've had the beard for a long time and like it. Just wondering what you thought?"

"I love your beard. Just heed this warning though. If you do shave it off you'll have to be clean shaven every time we're together. There will be no three day stubble down between MY thighs. If you want to know what that feels like, take some sandpaper and rub your dick and balls and then get back to me."

Charlene and Jennifer bust out laughing.

After about five minutes, out of the corner of my eye, I see Charlene and Jennifer finish up with their clients.

Pam calls out to them,"Don't worry about sweeping up. I'll get it when I'm done. I've got captive help. Have a good night."

I've been slowly edging myself now for about 15 minutes, aided by my pre-cum making it slippery. I've made sure to not get close enough to not be able to stop from cumming.

Pam has finished with cutting and blow drying my hair and trimming my beard. I can sense she's stalling until the others all leave. As soon as the door closes behind them, Pam walks over and locks it and lowers the front window shades.

Returning to me, she whips off the cape.

"Let's see how well you've done. Good job Zach. I love how slick and stiff it is."

Thinking I'm about to get either a handjob or a blowjob, I remove my grip.

Standing right behind me now, Pam looks at me in the mirror and says, "Stay seated and raise your arms so I can pull off your shirt."

I comply.

"Now, I'd like you to pull your pants all the way down."

Again, I comply.

In the mirror I can see Pam unwrapping her skirt and letting it drop to the floor. There are no panties. She then unbuttons her shirt, but leaves it on.

Staring at each other in the mirror, Pam breaks the silence with, "I want to watch you jerk off. I want to see you cum all over your chest."

"I know you've been patient so far, but I'd really enjoy it if you took your time, using both hands and edge as long as possible," she requests.

As I lower my left hand to my balls and my right to my cock, I watch as Pam places her left hand between her legs and her right under her shirt.

I begin fondling, stroking, pleasuring myself. My eyes are glued to Pam in the mirror as she glides her hand along her pussy and her fingers tease her nipples. Her eyes are glued as well, watching me. The only sounds are our rapidly increasing breaths, the wetness between her legs and that of my hand hitting my groin on every stroke.

We keep going, picking up the pace as the pleasure within us increases.

"Please don't stop," Pam says as I see her remove her hands from herself and reach around pinch both my nipples.

An electric jolt courses through me. I can feel my cock throb harder. Pam pinches, twists and pulls on them, then holding each between two fingers and rapidly flicking the tips.

I can't last. I close my eyes. I squeeze my balls and speed up my stroke. My cock is spilling pre-cum and swelling. And then I unload. The first spurt reaches my chest, the second my navel and the third somewhere I can't feel. I open my eyes and see Pam wiping up some cum with her fingers. One finger into her mouth, the other into mine, causing another shot of cum to escape.

My energy depleted, I watch Pam return her one hand to her pussy.

"I so wanted you to cum when I did. I tried to hold out, but when you played with my nipples I just couldn't control it."

"Don't worry. You're gonna get to see me cum up close," Pam retorts as she climbs up on the chair placing her knees on the armrests and pushing her pussy up to my face. She holds onto the headrest as I slide down a bit, spread her open with my fingers and start to lick and fuck her with my tongue.

I reach around, grab her ass and push her hard against my face. She grinds and gyrates her hips in response.

Whether it was the location or situation, the intensity created by her masturbating while watching me get off or the quality of my technique, I'm not sure. But Pam did not last long before quivering, then tensing her entire body before drenching me as she came.

Carefully climbing down off the armrests, she straddles me, her drenched snatch sitting on my still semi-hard prick and places her hands on my chest.

"God, that was intense!", she exclaimed, deeply exhaling.

"I'll say. I just wish I could have been watching you when you came."

Resting her head on my chest she promises, "I'll make sure that happens soon."

renyzanc
renyzanc
110 Followers