Pam & Zach : A Weekend at the Cabin

Story Info
Pam & Zach push their exhibitionist boundaries…
3.2k words
4.44
7k
4

Part 15 of the 43 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers

These are our stories, embellished, but true. The initial seven Pam & Zach stories are in chronological order so that you can get a sense of how the sexual relationship between Pam and myself progressed. They'd be best understood read in order, but I did my best to make each episode stand alone.

Names have been changed, dialogue and details added for literary purposes, but these events actually somewhat happened.

Future Pam & Zach escapades will follow. But rather than a series, they will be individual events, not necessarily in chronological order, that took place over the ensuing years of our relationship.

Skinny-Dippity Do Dah.....

Zach:

We had been invited by Pam's brother, Will, to spend the weekend at a cabin he and his wife Pat had rented on a lake in the Poconos. It was a modest place, two bedrooms, single bath, with a fireplace and a pullout couch in the living/dining/kitchen area.

The problem was that with Will and Pat in one bedroom, their two eighteen year old twin girls, Kim and Amy in the other and Pam's other brother, Divorced Ken, occupying the pullout sleeper sofa, we would have to either sleep on the floor of the main room or pitch a tent in the yard outside.

We decided to take our tent. The forecast for the weekend was perfect. Hot and sunny during the day, warm but humid at night and not a drop of rain in sight.

Besides, who would want to give up their privacy to sleep on the floor in the main living area with everyone wandering around to either the bath or kitchen in the middle of the night or early in the morning? We are both used to staying up late, whereas the others, we know from that Thanksgiving weekend, tend to turn in early.

We were the last to arrive, as planned. That way, everything was already moved in and set up.

After saying our hellos, we grabbed the tent and sleeping bags from the van and found a nice flat area to set it up behind the cabin. We could be far enough away from the cabin to afford privacy, we had a great view of the lake and there was a path that led down to a small boat dock. On the dock I could see a canoe and a couple of foam float rafts. About 50 yards from the shore was another larger anchored raft with a ladder and a sliding board.

"Oh, looky, looky!" Pam said excitedly.

"There's even an outdoor shower."

The wink of her eye told me all I needed to know about what she was thinking.

"Whatta you say, after we set the tent up, we grab a bite, then change into our suits and take a dip?" I offered.

"Sounds good."

The tent took no time to get situated and soon we were sharing the dining table with the rest. We had picked up hoagies and drinks from Wawa for all on our way up, figuring everyone would be anxious to hit the lake as soon as possible.

I hadn't seen what Pam had packed, so I was a little surprised when she emerged from the bathroom wearing the tight sports bra top and shorts she uses when competing in triathlons. I had hoped for one of her bikinis.

Passing her in the hall, I whispered, "Playing it modest?"

"Well, only because it's family. Besides I don't want my top coming off if we get to horsing around in the water."

After I changed, we grabbed two towels from our bags and headed down to the lake.

Kim and Amy were already there sunning themselves, having swum out to the anchored raft. Divorced Ken was lounging in one of the plastic Adirondack chairs on the boat dock, beer in hand.

"Let's try out the canoe," Pam suggested.

"Have you ever canoed before?" I asked.

"Nope. But how hard can it be?"

"It's actually pretty easy. I've done it a few times. Do you want front or back?"

"You know I love it when you're behind me," Pam retorted, flipping her hip in my direction.

I think Ken was deep in another world, as he didn't react to Pam's remark.

"Put a vest on and hop in. I'll hold it steady," I stated. "And grab the sunscreen."

"You do realize I sometimes swim half a mile at a triathlon, right?"

"I know that, but the odds of getting a hit on the head from a paddle at a triathlon is rather slim. Just humor me, okay?"

Pam mockingly bowed down to me then grabbed the sunscreen, a vest and a paddle and stepped in and onto the front seat. I tossed a vest and paddle in, settled on the seat behind her and pushed off from the dock.

We both put on the vests and began to make our way out towards the floating raft, wanting to acknowledge the girls before heading out further on the lake.

Gliding up beside them, we couldn't help but notice that they both were wearing rather skimpy bikinis. Pam turned her head back toward me and seeing my eyebrows raised, smiled and said, "Push your eyes back in and put your tongue in your mouth, you pervert."

"Don't burn on the first day girls," Pam advised.

Kim lifted her head, shading her eyes.

"Oh we won't, Aunt Pam. We're slathered up pretty good."

Floating by at eye level, I could verify that, their nubile bodies glistening in the sun.

As we got further away, Pam remarked, "I know they're both nice girls, but seeing them in those bikinis, I fear Will and Pat may have their hands full."

"I'll bet the same was said about you at that age."

"I doubt it. I wasn't then nor am I now built like those two."

She had a point. Though not tall, both girls were attractive and had bodies that would draw attention even dressed in sweats.

Being a nice summer day, the lake was quite busy with jet skis, party boats and speedboats pulling inner tubes, relegating us to staying close to the shore.

Pam put her paddle aside and started putting on sunscreen.

"If we were staying for more than two days, I would have needed a skimpier suit, so my tan wouldn't look weird. I wish we could have found a more secluded spot so we could sun au naturel."

"That would have been nice," I responded, picturing Pam laying out naked on that anchored raft.

The boating activity on the lake was getting to be a bit too much, so we turned the canoe around and headed back to the cove and the cabin.

When we reached the floating raft, I could see that the girls had flipped over onto their stomachs and had untied the tops of their suits. With the bottoms being thong-like, my first visual inclination was that they appeared to be naked, as all I saw were four mounds of glorious glistening flesh and bare backs all the way up to their necks, my eyes obviously missing the thin strips of material around their waists.

Pam, seeing me staring, took her paddle and splashed me back to reality.

We tied the canoe up and grabbed the foam rafts, just as Will and Pat were settling into chairs on the dock. Wanting some privacy to talk, we floated around to a spot where the anchored raft blocked any view of us from the boat dock.

Around the cove there appeared to be four or five other occupied cabins, but none real close to each other. This area was nice and secluded. We held hands as we drifted on our backs on the floats.

I asked Pam, "Have you ever gone skinny-dipping?"

"Sure. On one of the cross country team trips. The motel where we were staying had a pool and several of us snuck out of the rooms, got naked and went in. It was really late."

"Did you get caught?"

"Not by our coach. But I saw some guy looking out of a window in one of the other rooms. Couldn't tell if he was jerking off or not, but in my mind I was hoping so. How about you? Ever skinny-dipped?"

"I have. A previous relationship."

"Sooo. Tell me more."

"We were at the shore. Late at night of course. We went down to the dunes by the boardwalk to fool around. That part was super exciting, being naked and fucking with people walking on the boards so close by. But let me say, while having sex on a sand dune may sound romantic, that grit gets in everywhere. We ended up sprinting down to the water just to wash it off and out of places it should never be."

"I'd of paid good money to see that," Pam said laughing. "Maybe tonight we can give it a try, after everyone turns in?"

"Count me in."

Unaware that we were near them, we saw Kim sit up and turn her back to where her parents were. Before she could retie her top, we both got a glimpse of her ample tits. We stayed extremely quiet so as not to embarrass her.

Pam raised her eyebrows, her mouth wipe open and mouthed silently to me, "Oh my God!" and squeezed my hand.

Luckily, Kim didn't notice us and laid back down.

We slid off the rafts, splashing enough to let the girls know we were near. Pam tried dunking me, to no avail. I managed to push her under for a second as we wrestled around, just having fun. She called "Time out," swam up to me, and leaned forward to kiss me. I felt her hands untie my trunks. I was expecting a handjob, but instead, she grabbed the front of my suit with both hands and pulled it down to my knees. Luckily, I raised my legs in time to prevent them coming all the way off. She then swam away toward the floating raft laughing.

I pulled up and retied my suit, then gathered the floats and followed her to the dock.

We laid on our backs, soaking in the rays, the dock slowly rocking from the wake of a too close jet ski.

I must have drifted off, cause when I woke, both girls were gone. Pam had turned over onto her stomach. I looked toward the boat dock and saw that Will, Pat and Divorced Ken had also gone back to the cabin.

"Pam, are you awake?"

"Yes."

"Did you know everyone's gone?"

"Yep. I thought I'd let you nap."

"Thanks, but don't you think we should join them?"

"I guess we should. I'm really comfortable now, but I do need to pee."

And with that she stood and started to grab the float.

"Let's leave them here for later tonight," I said.

Pam immediately knew what I meant.

We swam back to the boat dock, wrapped our towels around us and went to join the others.

What was left of the afternoon and early evening was spent fixing and eating dinner and sitting around talking, playing cards and listening to the radio.

Since we were still in our swim suits, when it got to be 9:00PM, Pam suggested that we get our bags and head out to the tent, grabbing a couple of bottles of water and saying good night to the others.

We spread out and zipped together the sleeping bags then arranged our duffels so they'd not be in our way and then pulled down the zipper on the screened entrance.

"I need to wash the sunscreen off, but I don't want to go back inside. Let's lay here for a bit until we're sure they're in their rooms, then I can use the outdoor shower," Pam suggested, as she was stripping out of her suit. I removed mine as well and laid down beside her.

The outdoor shower was attached to the cabin and partially enclosed. While it had just an opening and no door on one side, the rest was made from louvre panels and contained a bench seat and a couple of hooks. The partially open side faced neither the lake nor the back door of the cabin. The shower provided one the illusion of being naked outside while not really being totally exposed.

Needless to say, we spent the waiting time kissing, fondling and getting each other worked up, but stopping short of actual oral sex or fucking.

After about 40 minutes, we saw the light in the living area go out. Pam unzipped the front fly, turned to me and whispered, "Come on. I'll let you watch."

We quietly made our way to the shower. Being a bright-moon cloudless night, it was a delight to see Pam walking nakedly about, giving the impression that she couldn't care less if anyone saw her. Deep down I knew she was probably nervous.

Pam turned on the water, the pipes making that creaking sound that old pipes do. I looked to see if any lights came on and seeing none I gave her a thumbs up.

I reached to touch her nipples, hard and firm already from the excitement she was feeling being naked outdoors.

"Not now," she chided. " Wait till we're on the raft. Then I'll let you play before we fuck. Just have a seat and watch me."

I sat on the bench, my cock, like her nipples, hard and firm from the excitement.

I watched the water run from her head, across her shoulders, around her tits and down her body till it flowed through her small tuft of pubic hair and over her pussy. Just enough light from the moon entered the stall to cast a aura around her. I watched as she moved her hands through her hair, over her breasts, across her stomach and between her thighs, washing away any remnants of earlier today.

Normally, I'd be stroking my cock in a similar situation, but I was so taken aback by her beauty in this setting, that I just sat in awe.

"You are so beautiful," I professed.

Pam just pooh-poohed that statement, tossing a handful of water my way.

"You're just horny," she replied, stepping out from under the shower. "Your turn and I get to watch."

I took her place under the streaming water, knowing that my vision of her far outpaced whatever vision she would have of me.

I washed quickly, although I did spend more time than necessary rubbing my cock for her enjoyment. We were both anxious to get to that raft.

Feeling bolder than earlier, Pam and I casually made our way through our darkened yard, down to the dock. In the distance we could see several cabins with lights still on and people sitting outside around the fire pits. This only added to our growing arousal.

We reached the water's edge and slipped silently into the lake. We moved stealth like until we reached the raft and climbed up the ladder. Placing the floats next to each other, we laid down, held hands and took in the view of the night sky.

We held silent as we looked out at a never ending spectacle of a bright moon and twinkling stars. We could hear the muted voices of others and the crackling of the fires off in the distance. The wail of a loon echoed across the lake.

"Now this is beautiful," Pam expressed.

Minutes passed, our bodies drying in the humid air, until Pam rolled on her side facing me and I did likewise.

As we kissed, our hands found each other's nipples, lightly at first. Then followed by a more lustful approach, rolling between our fingers and pinching. I was mirroring Pam's every move.

When her hand moved to my cock I found her pussy. We masturbated each other. Taking our time. Reveling in the atmosphere.

Pam sat up, then rotated herself until we were in a 69 position, laying on our sides.

"Let's keep it slow and sensual, okay? Let's make it last awhile," she asked.

I'd never argue with that, especially with the mood we had already established.

I felt her lips around me as my tongue found her slit. She was sliding them slow and deliberate up and down my cock. My tongue following her lead, licking deep and gentle. When she took my balls into her mouth, I tensed. My whole body became rigid for a second, until she released and starting kissing them. I returned the feeling by sucking on her clit between my teeth. Her body reacted similarly, her throat emitting a low moan. We went on like this for several more minutes. Bringing each other up, almost to the brink, before letting each other recover.

Finally, Pam got up on her knees, placed her hands on the float in front of her, facing the other cabins, with their occupants still around their glowing fire pits and said, "Zach, fuck me slow from behind. I want to watch them as you do me."

I knelt behind and guided my dick into her waiting pussy. I could feel her muscles squeezing me as I plunged my entire length into her. My hips began slowly moving back and forth. My hands on her hips, holding her in place, knowing soon she'll be asking me to push harder and faster.

But she didn't. She lowered her head to the mat, still squeezing her pelvic muscles as I continue to slowly fuck her. She moaned, low and guttural, almost sounding like an animal somewhere far off in the woods.

Pam lifted her head again, looking back at me, sweat on her brow, her eyes afire, and uttered,

"You hold still. Now I'm gonna fuck you."

And with that she started rocking back and forth, still at a slow pace, sliding her pussy up and down my throbbing cock. Over and over and over, until her hand went to her clit.

"Now fuck me hard!"

I saw the people react to hearing something, though I doubt they could understand what was said or where it came from. We were nearly imperceptible on the raft behind the slide.

I began thrusting into her, pistoning my shaft fast and hard. Pulling her ass into me. Pam was meeting my every push, my balls slapping her until they

drew up tight as I was about to cum.

And then I came. And so did Pam.

She moved her hand from her clit to cover her mouth as she attempted to stifle a scream. I just gritted my teeth and forced back a yell.

I was trying to hold myself motionless, sweat drenching my body, as Pam continued rocking back and forth on my cock.

Finally, her legs gave out and we collapsed together falling forward, my dick still inside her.

We laid there catching our breath, shivering somewhat as a breeze washed over our sweat soaked nakedness.

Finally, we slid the floats into the water, climbed aboard and paddled quietly back to the dock.

We put two chairs next to each other, sat in them holding hands and allowed the humid night air to dry us, as we gazed upon the others still outside across the lake and listened to their talk and laughter before making our way back to our tent.

renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers