Pam & Zach - Ask & You Shall Receive

Story Info
Pam asks for anal and Zach fulfills her request…
1.6k words
4.54
10.8k
4
0

Part 10 of the 43 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers

These are our stories, embellished, but true. The initial seven Pam & Zach stories are in chronological order so that you can get a sense of how the sexual relationship between the two of us progressed. They'd be best understood read in order, but I did my best to make each episode stand alone.

Names have been changed, dialogue and details added for literary purposes, but these events actually somewhat happened.

Future Pam & Zach escapades will follow. But rather than a series, they will be individual events, not necessarily in chronological order, that took place over the ensuing years of our relationship.

Ask and You shall receive...

Pam:

Zach's been really busy with work lately, so he hasn't had the chance to do any writing. So I thought I'd just follow up with something that took place after Zach's night in the basement.

This isn't about me pegging him. We talked and decided that when we tell that story it will be written by both of us, since it was sort of a milestone in our sexual relationship.

This is about, how, after that night, I became somewhat jealous. Maybe jealous isn't the right word. Let's say envious.

You see, while I have had a vibrator in my ass on numerous occasions, both alone and with Zach participating, I've only had his dick there once. That was my first, and up to now, only true anal experience. And I gotta say, I loved it!

And while I did so enjoy it, I did not want it to be an every time event. Like, when I do it to Zach, I want it to be a bit special and maybe a surprise at times.

So here's what happened:

It was a almost a week after that night. I had thought, surely he would want to do me sooner than that. Especially seeing how excited he was when he thought, after our texts, that that was what I had in mind that night.

Maybe it just took him awhile to get over any guilt he might have been feeling. Feeling guilty because he enjoyed what I did to him. Men! What are you gonna do?

Then I realized I was guilty of the same thing, in my mind, that I had been chastising Zach for, not asking for what I wanted. Expecting him to read my mind. Duh!

I immediately took action and texted Zach.

Me: "Hey Babe. How's work?"

Zach: "Good day. Just about done."

Me: " 👅 & 🍑🍆"

Zach: "Again? Already? I don't know. Kinda soon."

Me: " 👅 & 🍑🍆 but me this time."

Zach: "😃"

I went and showered. I also shaved everywhere, even the little red tuft above my pussy. I wanted to be clean and smooth. I wanted to shock Zach. That's just how wicked and nasty I was feeling. I put on some sexy sheer panties and a white shirt which I left unbuttoned to the waist. Tonight I wanted him to strip me before he ate and fucked me.

I put the lube on the bedside table, turned down the sheets, turned on some music and waited on the bed.

It was about 6:30PM when I heard the front door open. I could already feel myself getting wet.

When Zach didn't come into the bedroom after a couple minutes I got curious. Then I heard the shower in the other bathroom come on.

Ten minutes later, he walked into our room wearing nothing but a raging hardon and a grin.

"I had to get cleaned up first. I was really sweaty."

"While I thank you for that, I'm so horny I wouldn't have cared."

Zach leaped on the bed, pinning my hands above my head and passionately kissed me. His legs got between mine and spread them apart. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my crotch.

"Now tell me what you want Pam. Say it."

"I want you to eat me till I cum, turn me over and fuck me from behind till I cum, and then fuck me and cum in my ass!"

"Leave your hands up," was all he said before he raised up on his knees, grabbed my open shirt and ripped it apart. He then pulled it out and over from behind me, yanking it off my arms and tossing it across the room.

Grabbing my two hands, he held them with one hand over my head while his other hand slid into my panties and his mouth went right to my tit, sucking and gently biting my nipple. His fingers spread my pussy open and slid inside and started fucking me.

I could feel my entire body tense. I closed my eyes and thought, "He's never ravaged me with this much passion before," and then I let myself just feel.

Zach let go of my hands and slid his whole body down, gripped my panties with both hands and tore them off my legs.

"You shaved it bare? I love that you can still surprise me."

"I'm gonna grow it back. I just wanted to be nasty."

Then he added, smiling,"You CAN be so nasty sometimes."

"Oh you just wait. Tonight is just the start."

He grasped both knees and spread my legs wide open. He took a pillow and slid in under my ass, raising my pussy up. Then holding my thighs apart, he plunged his tongue inside me, his fingers sliding up and spreading my lips wide as he sucked and licked me.

My hands instinctively went to my nipples, but Zach grabbed them and slid them under my back.

"Keep them there," he commanded.

I clasped my hands together and complied.

His tongue found every fold inside me, penetrating deep. He slid his mouth lower, down to my ass and pushed his tongue inside. I arched my back, almost lifting off the bed. I felt my eyes roll back in my head when he started sucking on my clit.

Zach kept his lips and tongue on my clit as he started to finger fuck me.

I screamed and orgasmed. I could feel my body draining as he started sucking fluid from my pussy. My body was rolling from side to side as I squeezed his head between my thighs. I finally took my hands and pressed his face hard against my throbbing cunt.

When I finally stopped squeezing my thighs, Zach started kissing them, then raised up and pushed my legs together. I could see him stroking his cock.

I had just about caught my breath when he grabbed my hips and flipped me over, my pussy and ass lifted up by the pillow under me.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yes...I'm good.... Don't stop."

The next thing I felt was Zach's cock entering my throbbing pussy. His fingers spread my ass cheeks apart as he started fucking me. Not gentle, but not pounding either. His hips emphasizing the last inch of each thrust.

"Harder Zach."

He complied, now gripping my cheeks and slamming his hips.

I tried to meet his thrusts by pushing myself back with my hands as they clutched the sheet.

I could feel it coming. I took one hand and attacked my clit as I bucked my body to crash into his, our thighs slapping with each collision.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" was all I could scream before the wave washed over me and I collapsed forward, Zach's cock deep inside me, his body on top of me. Both of us panting for air.

We laid like that for what seemed an hour, but was only minutes, I'm sure.

Zach slid out and off me, tousling my hair and kissing the back of my head. He was still hard. He hadn't cum.

"Whew. Let me say, you really got into it. That was intense. I liked it, especially when you tore my clothes off," I told him.

"I felt I owed you for the other night. Besides, I got hard just texting with you."

"Remember, this isn't a competition."

"I know. I know," he responded. "Are you sure you want the rest?"

I looked him squarely in the eyes and said, "I told you. I want you to cum in my ass." And I raised my hips up, placed the pillow back under my stomach and assumed the position, smiling.

Zach took the lube and liberally coated both of us. I tried to look back. I wanted to watch him take his cock and penetrate my ass, but I couldn't see. (Crazy, but my mind thought, next time we need a big mirror.)

"Go slow. Make us both feel good. I know it's not a contest, but see how long you can last," I joked.

His cock, at first, met more resistance than I expected. I took several rapid breaths, attempting to relax. Finally, it pushed through. Zach held still, just the crown inside me.

"Oh yes, yes...Whew!...I guess it's been awhile...Okay. Go ahead."

Zach slowly slid the rest of himself inside me.

"Fuck! You're tight," he moaned.

I just buried my face in the pillows, squeezed my sphincter and pushed my hips back, encouraging him to start.

Zach responded. He placed his legs between mine, spreading me wide, grabbed my hips and started fucking.

I was moaning, my hips swaying. I was loving it. In and out, in and out he went.

I pushed my arms up so I was on all fours.

Zach grabbed my shoulders, no longer kneeling, he was up on his feet. He began plowing deep with each push. Faster and faster.

I lost it!

I started slamming back to meet his thrusts. I was screaming, "YES!...YES!...YES!..."

Zach's hands slid to my waist as he gave a final shove, held himself there and emptied a week's worth of cum inside me. I could feel every throb. I could feel every squirt.

We both collapsed. As his cock slid out of me, I could feel his cum running down my ass.

Zach rolled off me onto his back, his chest heaving.

We looked at each other and began laughing.

I spoke first.

"Take it slow huh? That was GREAT!"

"It sure was."

renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers