Pam & Zach Pt. 07

Story Info
Pam gets bold and uses a couple of favorite positions…
2.1k words
4.59
4.4k
2
0

Part 39 of the 42 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
112 Followers

All of my stories are true. You can believe that or not. The initial seven stories are in chronological order so that you can get a sense of how the sexual relationship between Pam and myself progressed. They'd be best understood read in order, but I will do my best to make each episode stand alone. Names have been changed, dialogue and details added for literary purposes, but these events actually happened.

This will be the last part of the initial tale of how Pam and I found each other, became a couple and thus discovered that we were extremely sexually compatible and had very similar ideas of what sex was and could be with each other.

If you enjoyed this 7 part series, stay tuned, as future Pam and Zach escapades will follow. But rather than a series, they will be individual events, not necessarily in chronological order, that happened over the ensuing years of our relationship.

My place or...?

We arrived at my place early in the afternoon. After unloading the car, I gave Pam a tour of the house. Being only a small 2 bed 1 1/2 bath ranch with a basement, it shouldn't have taken long, but Pam was soaking in each room, eyeing from floor to ceiling and looking in every closet.

"Well, what do you think?", I anxiously asked.

"I must say Zach, if I didn't know any better, I'd have thought you might be this close," she said holding up two fingers an inch apart and smiling, "to being gay. Very nice place you have here."

"Thanks. Like I said it's still a work in progress."

"You're doing a great job. I can't tell you how abominable some of the places of other guys I've dated have been. It's like they still think they're living in a frat house. Some were so bad I refused to even think about taking my clothes off let alone have sex there."

Entering the kitchen, I opened the fridge, seeing what I could rustle up. "I'm still quite hungry. How about you?"

"I could eat. Whatcha got?"

"How about grilled cheese and tomato soup? Sorry, but I have only water to drink. We can run out later and pick up some things."

"Sounds good. Need any help?"

"Nah, I've got it. Go make yourself at home. If you want you can turn on the fireplace. The switch is on the right side."

It took me about 25 minutes to get lunch ready. When I carried it out to the living room, Pam was lying on the couch, barefoot and wearing shorts and a T shirt. I just smiled and shook my head.

As she sat up and took the plates from me she stated, "That fireplace heats up the room pretty fast. I had to change into something less bulky."

"I'm just glad to see that you feel so at ease around me. I want you to act as if your at home whenever you're here."

Even though we've been quite intimate, we were still a relatively new couple, so we spent the next hours telling each other details of our lives, families and past relationships.

Pam is a hair stylist and works at a four chair salon owned by her mom and which is attached to her home. She's been there for about ten years. Her mom is looking to retire soon and only works part time now. There are two other stylists, Jennifer and Charlene. Jennifer is around Pam's age while Charlene is in her mid forties. Her mom is hoping Pam will take over the business when she retires. Her dad died of a heart attack about three years ago.

Pam has been in a couple of serious relationships, but only one that lasted longer than a year. The past two years or so she has not been involved with anyone of consequence. She got into triathlons a few years after college and feels that her time spent training may have affected these relationships. She enjoys sex, but sometimes hates all the complications that it can bring with it.

I am a project manager for Habitat for Humanity. I got involved with the organization during college and then stayed on after graduation. I enjoy working outdoors and the satisfaction I get when we turn the keys over to the newly vested homeowner is beyond description.

I've had a few semi-serious relationships, but none that ever had me contemplating marriage. Perhaps I'm too picky. I've never drank or smoked and I'm not the least bit interested in girls who do. I've always been athletic and have kept myself healthy through diet and exercise. Not the partying type either. I love good food, a good book, a good movie and have no trouble finding fun in solitude. I do however enjoy sex, so becoming a hermit is not on my horizon.

After cleaning up the lunch dishes I tell Pam, "I'm gonna run to the store. Do you want to come along? Or you can stay here. I won't be long."

"I want to go with you, but I don't feel like changing. Can I just throw a coat on and wait in the car?"

"Sure. The store's not that far. I'll go warm up the car while you dig out your coat," I say as I grab my keys.

"Make sure the heated seats are on," Pam replies as she heads back to the bedroom.

I'm listening to the radio as the car warms up when Pam, wearing her puffy coat, hops in. She settles, buckles up and off we go.

It's about a fifteen minute ride to the grocery. Being that it's still quite cold, I leave the car idling and as I'm hopping out I ask if there's anything particular she would like.

"Hot chocolate and marshmallows if you don't already have them at home," she replies.

I grab enough stuff for dinner and breakfast along with the hot chocolate and marshmallows. Being a two door car, I open the trunk, place the bags in and then open the driver's side door.

When the dome light comes on, I see Pam, with her coat unbuttoned and wide open, stark naked, wearing only her boots and a smile.

"Now you know why I wanted to make sure you turned on the heated seats. And you did say to make my self comfortable and at home. So you see, sometimes when I'm home I'll just spend the day naked. Now, you can just stand there with that erection and continue to stare risking someone coming by and seeing me or you can get in and shut the door so the dome light goes out."

"Let me ponder that for a minute," I quipped.

I stood there holding the door wide open. Seeing her nipples getting so hard from the cold air I'm letting in only made the choice more difficult. I also wondered if she secretly wouldn't mind someone catching a glimpse of her. However, I took the look in her eyes and the expression on her face tonight to mean I'd better get in. So I did.

"You are indeed a pleasurable source of amazement," I said smiling. "I love that I never know what to expect next from you."

Pam looked at me and replied, "I know we've only been together for a month, but I feel so comfortable that I can be so open, free and be myself around you. You make me feel safe and that's something I never found from anyone else. Also, I like that, with you, sex doesn't always have to be lustful or intimate, but that it can be fun too."

She left her coat wide open the entire ride home.

"While you're getting dinner started, I'm gonna jump in the shower," Pam called out as she headed toward the bedroom.

About 25 minutes later, she entered the kitchen wearing a T shirt and panties, her normal sleep attire.

"If you don't mind watching the stove, I'll just get a quick shower as well."

"Not a problem," she replied.

Returning to the kitchen after a shower and "shave" in my sleep attire, I find that Pam has already set the table and was beginning to serve dinner. We had an enjoyable meal with never an awkward pause in the conversation.

After cleaning up the kitchen, we spent the next few hours relaxing on the couch, drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows and catching up on episodes of a series she had been watching on Netflix.

Around 11:30, Pam asked,"Can we sleep in front of the fireplace tonight? I know it sounds predictably romantic, but I've never done it."

"Sure. I've got a couple of sleeping bags in the basement we can zip together and spread out on the floor. You grab some pillows off the bed and I'll go get them."

Having set up the sleeping bags so our feet were towards the fireplace, I walk over to the wall and turn out the lights. Pam is already out of her T shirt and panties and getting in. I get myself naked as well.

After hugging and kissing for a bit, Pam slides her hand down to my dick and slowly starts to stroke me. My hand reciprocates and finds her already wet. We go slow. More romantic than lustful. Each just making the other feel good. When Pam feels my pre-cum, her thumb does that magic thing she does, and spreads it all over the head of my now fully engorged cock. Now it's my turn to arch my back, the pleasure feeling oh so good. I fling off the top cover of the sleeping bags.

Pam slides her body down and around into a 69 position. Before taking me in her mouth, she lifts and positions her pussy over my mouth then lowers it down to my awaiting tongue. I spread her wide with my fingers and begin to lick her deep and slow. Using my lips to kiss and my tongue to penetrate her. She holds herself up, slowly sliding herself against my mouth. Two, three, four, five times, before lowering her face and taking the tip of my cock between her lips, her hand slowly stroking.

Pam runs her lips up and down the sides of my cock, stopping only to suck on the crown, before beginning again with one hand squeezing the base while the other plays with my balls.

I spread my tongue wide, lapping at her lips, repeatedly sliding it to flick her clit then returning to lick her inside. I move my mouth so that on the next repeat my tongue reaches and licks her ass. She shutters, but does not stop sucking me. We remain locked into this rhythm.

Suddenly, Pam slides off me, still facing the fire and remaining on her hands and knees, looks back and says, "Fuck me from behind." She reaches over, grabs a pillow and rests her forearms and face on it.

I slide myself up, position myself behind her and between her open legs and easily slide my clock into her pussy. God, she is so wet. Placing my hands on her hips I begin to fuck her slowly. Over and over I slide in and out of her.

She begins to push back now, meeting my thrusts. Harder we collide. My balls banging against her. Again and again. Then faster. Again and again. She's slamming her ass back into my groin now as I meet her every push with a thrust of my own.

I feel her hand between her legs, feverishly rubbing her clit. I'm about to cum. With just a couple more thrusts my cock erupts inside her. I hold her hips tight to me as I push my pelvis into her. She continues rubbing her clit until she cries out, shutters and cums, squeezing me with her thighs as her body slides forward.

My cock slides out when I collapse on top of her.

Both drenched in sweat from our fucking and the fireplace, we drift off to sleep.

I drove Pam home Saturday afternoon, as she had swim training scheduled with some friends for early Sunday. On the drive back to my place, my thoughts centered on how unbelievable the past 25 days had been. I had finally met someone with whom I felt I could have a long meaningful relationship. We were physically attracted to each other, shared common interests, enjoyed each other's sarcasm and had similar thoughts about the seriousness and the silliness that sex could play in a relationship. Little did I know then how thrilling, exciting and eye-opening that aspect of our future together would be. We were about to discover things about ourselves, things of which we were not previously aware.

renyzanc
renyzanc
112 Followers