Pam & Zach The 51st Shade of Zach

Story Info
Pam finally gets restrained…
1.8k words
4.42
3.8k
00

Part 40 of the 42 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers

These are our stories, embellished, but true. The initial seven Pam & Zach stories are in chronological order so that you can get a sense of how the sexual relationship between Pam and myself progressed. They'd be best understood read in order, but I did my best to make each episode stand alone. Names have been changed, dialogue and details added for literary purposes, but these events actually somewhat happened.

If you enjoyed the 7 part series, stay tuned, as future Pam and Zach escapades will follow. But rather than a series, they will be individual events, not necessarily in chronological order, that took place over the ensuing years of our relationship.

The 51st Shade of Zach...

Pam had read "Fifty Shades of Grey" when the book first came out in 2012. This was before we had met.

In 2015, when she found out they had made it into a movie, she was beside herself with anticipation. I remember her calling me when she first heard about it. The excitement in her voice was palpable. So much so that I made it a point to read the book.

"Can we go the first day it's out? You know how much I want to see it!"

"Sure thing. As soon as I find out the release date and when tickets are available, I'll reserve seats."

"Thank you. Thank you."

It's now a month later and the movie opens tonight at our favorite theatre.

She had been texting me all day with cute messages, like:

"Plumber came and s-NAKED the pipes today", and

"I can BARE-ly wait to go tonight", and

"For lunch I had a SUB from DOM-inos today"; and finally

"I hope I don't get TIED UP at work".

On my lunch hour, knowing she'd be at work, I stopped by Pam's to pick up our bag of toys. I remembered her saying, "If I was the one being tied up I'd get instantly wet." I had a plan in mind for tonight kind of knowing that her libido would be at its peak after watching the movie.

She was going to stop and get me after she went home and freshened up after work. We were going to our favorite Thai restaurant before the show.

I rushed home from work and got things set up in the bedroom. I had the soft cuff restraints laid out on the bed, a scarf to use as a blindfold and lube and toys on the bedside table.

I took a quick shower and got dressed, putting on a sweater and jeans.

I went without underwear, hoping Pam might get aggressive either during or right after the film.

Hopping in her car when she pulled up out front, I couldn't help but notice how alluring she looked. Even though it was February, she was wearing her favorite little red dress under her winter coat, which she had left open, I'm sure, for my benefit.

"You look great Pam."

She smiled saying, "Thanks. I thought you'd like it," as she reached down and slid the hem up a bit higher on her thigh.

"I hope you're as hungry as I am."

And with that she put the car in drive and off we went.

During dinner, conversation centered around how we hoped certain parts of the book made it into the film. Even though we were both aroused from just talking about it, there was only minimal contact under the table. Pam ran her hand over my pants, tracing my erection, several times and I twice slid my hand under her dress and partially up her thigh.

At the theater, the lines were long, as expected. It was playing on two screens, neither one being gigantic. Luckily, having reserved tickets, we bypassed the line and got to our seats early. I chose seats for the first showing, in the last row, right under the projector, hoping we might have a little privacy.

The theater was crowded, but not completely sold out, being the earliest show. We did have people in our row, but no one was right next to us.

While we were engrossed in the movie, enjoying both the nudity and especially the bondage and sex scenes, Pam still managed to pull my zipper down and slide her hand inside to play with me a couple times, never taking her eyes off the screen. I wanted to play as well, so I reached way up under her dress, but disappointedly found she was wearing panties.

"Sorry, I knew I'd get wet watching this and I didn't want to stain my dress, but, I'll let you finger me on the way home," Pam whispered. Then she leaned over and pulled the top of her dress forward, showing me she was wearing the nipple clamp chain.

The movie ended and we anxiously found our way to Pam's car in the parking lot.

"I really want to fuck you right here, right now in the backseat, but I think we'll have more fun at home," Pam said as she got behind the wheel. Then she lifted her hips, reached under her dress and pulled her panties down and off, leaving the bottom of the dress around her hips.

As soon as we cleared the parking lot, Pam spread her legs as I reached across and started to play with her pussy. She was as wet as I've ever seen her. Sliding two fingers inside her solicited a long low moan of pleasure.

It was not that long of a drive to my house, but it provided enough time for me to edge her close to an orgasm, but I held off for fear of us getting into an accident.

We couldn't get out of the car and into the house fast enough. We stripped each other in the living room, our lips passionately locked, our hands all over each other.

I led her to the bedroom and when Pam saw the restraints on the bed she shrieked, "I hope those are for me?"

"Yes they are. You've gotten to tie-up my hands a couple times already. Tonight it's my turn."

Pam reached up, putting her arms around my neck, kissed me hard, then climbed onto the bed. I never even had to ask her to spread her arms and legs. She was on her back and spread eagle before I could say a thing.

I blindfolded her with the scarf, then started carefully cuffing her wrists and ankles.

"Make them tighter. Make them so I can't move at all."

I complied, pulling the straps taut until she was almost completely immobile. I never thought my dick could get so hard without anyone touching it. Tying her up had me at peak arousal.

"Are you going to gag me?"

I could sense the apprehension in her voice.

"Only if you want me to," I answered.

"Maybe not tonight." Her voice sounded relieved. "But maybe sometime in the future."

I then stood back and admired the beauty on my bed.

Pam was already breathing fast with anticipation. She was rubbing her fingers together. Her thigh muscles slightly twitching. Light beads of sweat formed on her upper lip.

I turned down the lights and put a sultry CD soundtrack from an X rated movie on low to heighten the mood.

I leaned over and removed the nipple clamps. Pam shivered a bit.

I placed my lips on each nipple, taking turns, sucking them and flicking them with my tongue.

I then replaced them with the vibrating pair. After getting the tension on them to Pam's approval, I turned them on low. Pam reacted by slightly twisting her torso from side to side for a few seconds until finally settling.

I began kissing her softly, moving my way from her mouth, to her neck, to her chest, then to her stomach, running my tongue down to her pussy.

I crawled between her legs, kissing her inner thighs. My fingers spread her lips open as I placed my tongue on the bottom of her pussy and slowly licked its way up to her clit.

Pam started to writhe and moan as I parted her with my tongue and plunged it deep into her, taking long slow licks along the entire length of her pussy.

I alternated the licking, kissing and sucking until I could feel her orgasm building. She was raising her hips to press against my face, when my lips found her clit and started sucking hard.

Pam screamed as her juices flooded my face. She was bucking and twisting as I kept my mouth pressed hard against her, until she got control of her body.

I sucked her pussy one last time, ran my tongue down her inner thigh and then slid off the bed.

"Do you need a drink?" I asked

"Yes please," Pam responded, swallowing hard.

I gave her a sip of water.

"Are you good?" I asked.

"I'm great," Pam replied.

The next thing Pam felt were the vibrations of her remote vibrator as it slipped inside her. It's the one that's U shaped. One end goes inside and the other flat part lays on the clit. With my phone, I slowly turned it up until Pam said, "Right there."

I then turned it up another notch. I also up the speed on the nipple clamps.

"You're so bad!" Pam musters through clenched teeth.

The next thing she feels is the coldness of lube against her puckered asshole, as I place the tip of the anal vibrator against it.

She raises her hips as best she can, inviting me to insert it.

I push it slowly past the constricted entrance until it's all the way inside, then turn it on.

"Oh my God! Oh my God!"

I get off and stand at the foot of the bed, just watching as Pam's body twists and twitches, trying to find the one position that will bring release.

I begin to masturbate.

After about ten minutes, Pam says, " Turn 'em up."

I turn up all three vibrators to their maximum speeds.

Pam's body reacts instantly, writhing, her arms and legs pulling on the restraints. Her chest heaving. Her head twisting back and forth.

It only takes a minute or two before she erupts in orgasm.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!"

I quickly turn off everything, watching her flex her entire body one last time, before she finally relaxes and lays still, gasping for air.

I undo the cuffs and remove the blindfold. She immediately turns on her side, squeezing her thighs tight and pulling her knees up, until she's almost in a fetal position.

I slide in behind her, spooning with her, wrapping my arms around her, holding her close.

I kiss the back of her head.

"Are you..."

"I'm okay. I'm okay. Just hold me."

renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers