Pam & Zach - The Right to Bare… All 02

Story Info
Pam gets Zach naked in a van full of women.
1.9k words
4.38
3.9k
1

Part 14 of the 43 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers

These are our stories, embellished, but true. Names have been changed, dialogue and details added for literary purposes, but these events actually somewhat happened.

The Right to Bare...All Part 2

The weekend following the wedding we attended, I, along with several members of my women's triathlon club, was signed up to participate in a short course event taking place in North Carolina.

The club, which boasts almost 100 members, owns a 15 passenger Ford hi-top van that some of us use to travel to non-local events. A lot of the women, with their families, drive themselves. Our gear, luggage and bikes travel in an enclosed trailer that we tow behind the van.

I got in the habit of using the van before I met Zach, as it afforded me the opportunity of not having to drive home after a grueling event. Zach and I have used his van to travel to several competitions this year. However, it is currently in the shop getting suspension work done. Since only seven of us would be using the van this time, I wanted Zach to join me. Of course he agreed. Not only because I was participating, but because he, like most men, loved to look at physically fit women in tight clothing flexing their muscles. And also because he's an excellent bike mechanic and helps out the support vehicle team.

Because it was around a six hour ride, and the event started at 9:00AM on Sunday, we were leaving around 5:00PM on Saturday night and would arrive at our motel around 11:30PM.

After we were loaded our gear, I claimed the farthest back row seat for Zach and myself. No one objected, since I was the tallest of the women and being with Zach, the rear bench gave me room to lay down and relax.

I tossed my pillow and blanket on the seat as Zach slid in first, since he wanted to be able to lean against the window and rest when I stretched out.

"Did you bring the cooler?" I asked, almost in a panic.

We would only be stopping for restroom breaks and I needed to hydrate and eat.

"Got it right here, under the seat next to our backpack," Zach assured.

"Whew. Thanks. I thought I forgot it."

We had stocked the cooler with water, juices, protein bars, a couple bananas, some yogurt and crackers. The backpack held our toiletries, charger cords and some underwear, since all our other clothes and my gear was in the bag that would be locked in the trailer overnight.

"Small crowd tonight," Zach remarked. "What's the deal? Too tough an event?"

"I think because it's so far away and the expense of having to stay overnight. I almost bailed on it too, since we were just away last weekend. But I would've lost my entry fee and room deposit. Besides, I need to compete to test my conditioning. It's been awhile."

"Let me just say, I think your stamina is just fine. Based on how you performed last weekend," Zach said with a smirk.

"Yeah, well, unfortunately that stamina, as great as it may be, doesn't translate into swimming 1500 meters, biking 25 miles and then running a 10K."

We departed on time. There were two people in each of the four bench seats, not counting the driver. It wasn't until about two and a half hours in, after the rest stop, and as the sun was starting to set, that the conversations waned and everyone began settling in, trying to rest.

As I put my pillow against Zach's leg I said, "Get yourself comfortable Babe. I'm gonna lay down."

Zach bookmarked what he was reading, closed his tablet and twisted himself into the corner, his head against the glass.

"We'll that doesn't look comfortable."

I was wearing long running tights, so I removed them, leaving me in just my T-shirt and panties. I folded then up and placed them between the window and his head.

"Better?"

"Much. Thanks."

I slid my body down, placed my head on the pillow and pulled the blanket over me.

I tried to sleep for over an hour, but had no success. What with both of us twisting and turning trying to find a satisfying position, I eventually relented and sat up, pulled the blanket over both of us and snuggled under Zach's arm.

I slid my hand under his shirt and began playing with his nipples. He looked down at me smiling as he reached under and had to adjust his now swelling dick. I immediately began sliding my thumb and forefinger along its growing sides, making it even harder.

Obviously, next came me undoing the button and unzipping the fly so I could reach into his boxers and put flesh to flesh.

"Remember earlier this year when I jerked you off under a blanket on the bench at Valley Forge? With all those people walking and cycling by."

"Of course."

"Well, this could be just like that."

"I'm not gonna stop you," he whispered.

"Why would you?" I replied.

Then ten minutes later, it hit me. I cupped my hand around Zach's ear and whispered,

"Remember at the wedding last weekend, when you got me naked on the dock and I promised you you'll have your time? Well, your time has come."

"What? Here?"

"Yes here. It's dark and everyone's in their own little world. Now give me that shirt."

I could see the reluctance in his eyes, but I needed to get him to take this next step in our sexual relationship. He couldn't have it only one way.

Zach pulled his T-shirt off over his head and handed it to me. I took and placed it at the other end of the seat.

I returned to playing, deliberately giving him a false sense that that was all that would be happening.

A couple minutes later I told him,

"Now get rid of your shorts and underwear."

Zach looked at me, seeking a reprieve. None was given. He just saw me nodding my head.

"Do it."

He lifted his hips and slid both down to his ankles.

"That won't do," I chided. "I want you totally naked. Take them completely off and give them to me."

Zach slid his shoes off before reaching down and pulling his clothes over his feet and handed then to me.

"Thank you," I said as I placed them at the other end of the bench seat.

Then as I kissed him on the cheek I reminded him, "It will be worth it. Trust me."

"I trust you."

I gave Zach several minutes to resolve himself to the situation, all while I continue to play. His body was at total arousal. Or so I thought. His nipples were like pebbles, his dick was like a steel rod. I believed he thought that would be it.

"Take a few deep breaths now," I instructed.

As Zach exhaled that third breath, I slid the blanket off his body, keeping it on me, just in case. His whole body tensed.

"Pam?"

"Just relax. It's okay. I've got this."

I put my lips on his nipple and sucked. My hand slowly stroking his cock. He leaked pre-cum almost instantly, my thumb spreading it over his tip.

"Let me know if you're getting close," I told him. "I wanna edge you for awhile. Is that okay?"

Zach just nodded as he was still taking short rapid breaths to try and calm himself.

I whispered in his ear, " Thank you for letting me do this. It means a lot that you trust me so completely. I won't disappoint you."

Zach finally, somewhat, relaxed and I could both see and feel that I've never seen him this aroused. His cock was throbbing so hard, the veins bulging. His nipples protruding from his chest. He was leaking like a fountain.

After several minutes I stopped touching him, to slow things down, allowing him to recover.

His eyes were scanning the seats in front of us, looking to see if anyone was aware of what we were doing. The rest of the van was oblivious.

"See. It's safe. No one knows, I assured him.

"I even bet you some of the girls might be diddling themselves."

Zach smiled at that thought. His body relaxed. He slumped a little lower in the seat.

Seeing that he was calmer now, I returned to playing with him.

"I want to bring you close again one more time. Is that okay?"

Zach nodded.

My mouth went back to his nipples as my hand slid under his balls, my thumb rubbing those veins that run on the underside of his cock. Tonight I would leave his ass alone.

Zach moaned ever so quietly as my fingers returned to slide up and down him. I gently nibbled his nipple with my teeth. I leaned over and let my saliva trickle from my mouth over his cock, making it slippery, allowing me more time to stroke him. Minutes passed.

"Let me know, please, if you're close," I reminded him. I could sense he was starting to reach that point as I felt his balls started to swell.

A minute later Zach tapped my shoulder. I stopped. His eyes closed as he again, took several short rapid breaths to calm himself.

"You're doing great honey," I complimented.

"Here you are. Totally naked in a van filled with young, beautiful, horny women. Just imagine the possibilities," I whispered kiddingly.

My head resting on his shoulder, I ran my fingers from his neck, down his chest, over his stomach and along his thigh. Then back up. The lights from the roadway flickering by through the window added a surreal feel to it all.

"Okay?" I asked.

Zach nodded again.

"You're gonna cum this time," I told him.

"I'm gonna jerk you off. But let me know just before you cum so I can take it all in my mouth. Don't want to make a mess here."

That made him smile and again he nodded.

It took longer than I though. Zach, enjoying himself, was fighting the urges to cum, wanting it to last. I let that happen for awhile.

Then I though, challenge accepted. I started vigorously licking his nipples and stroking his cock. He tensed and was suddenly tapping my shoulder.

I bent down, placing my lips over just the tip of his cock and starting sucking hard while I stroked. He exploded, sending several streams of hot cum deep into the back of my throat.

Zach placed his hand on my head. Not pushing me down, just holding me still as I continued sucking and jerking him until I got what I thought was every drop.

I sat up, swallowed and released my grip, only to see the last vestige of cum ooze from his dick. I leaned back down and licked him clean.

"That was great," I said, before kissing him on the lips.

"Thank you," he replied.

"Can I keep you naked for just a little while longer?" I asked.

Zach nodded.

With my head on his shoulder and my hand on his chest, I just stared at his body for awhile, smiling as his dick went limp, appreciating the trust he had in me and happy that I could get him to take this next step.

After several minutes I turned and retrieved his clothes and put the blanket aside. He dressed quietly. I laid back down with my head in his lap. We arrived at the motel about thirty minutes later.

renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers