All Comments on 'Pam - The Thrill of Getting Caught Ch. 01'

by Tiesto1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

fun twist

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

U should write more about that Milf who had 2 men come inside her before u did. Sounds like more fun then the main character. Solid writing, the motorbike scene very good. I have a ducati and is very hard to fuck on. The motorbike you describe is an older sitting up style with a longer seat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did not see that ending coming.

On pins and needles wondering how the crowd would react.

Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Captivating. The writing is great and the originality is off the charts. Story had me locked in. The author earned me looking at your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Superb curve ball at the end. The story was great, did not need to add the lady in the middle there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Alright alright, nice piece nice piece. The ending had me. Young fella bringing the rope a dope out here like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You're on one date but have sex with another, what a turd. The story & sex was amazing though. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

- Laddy you have the makings of a great series.

- The other bird in the story was a waste and daft.

- Overall I was very chuffed & turned on.

- Job well done.

Liam UK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My lover sent me this story as inspiration for our next rendezvous and I'm glad she did. The ending threw me for a loop in a good way, wink.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If I am being honest the addition of the other woman took away from the main story. Still very much enjoyed the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTiesto1@Tiesto1
I started writing due to some relationship trauma. My therapist suggested that I should write about the good times and bad from my past. In essence a combo/form of journaling and writing a memoir. Anyhow, it’s evolved into me writing about some of my sexual experiences in my y...