Pam - The Thrill of Getting Caught Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted up her dress that still didn't have any underwear underneath and went inside her. With her heels still on and our height/torso ratio we were in the perfect spot to have a really good standing rear entry position. In this position I had good leverage and momentum to fuck her really good. Both her legs were close together. My cock going inside her felt fantastic.

I was able to reach around and grabbed both breasts while my hips did all the work. Then I began kissing her neck. Pam was also highly aroused all night already. Maybe it was the alcohol or all the naughty things out of her comfort zone we were doing. I was purely focused on her enjoyment at the moment. I wanted to give her another amazing climax. I took pride in pleasuring a woman and this would be no different.

Pam was feeling sensations and stimulation hit multiple parts of her body. And at 3 different levels of strength. My hips were thrusting like I was trying to fuck her through the wall. My hands were firmly squeezing her breasts. And my lips were gently moving around her neck.

She was close to her climax and I wanted to add an extra upper so to speak to it. It was now or never. This was the moment that was going to push her to new heights and I would know that I had her. I would be able to fuck her anyway and anywhere I wanted. I grabbed the remote from my pocket that controlled the lights and I turned them on in the master bedroom. Pam became utterly stunned as everyone who was at the pool looked up.

The 50 plus people looked up into the direction of the light. Their eyes scanning into the master bedroom. Looking at all its glory. This space wasn't part of the tour so now many are getting to see into it for the first time. And would be be in awe if they saw Pam bent over being thoroughly fucked.

While pumping even harder into her, "Now all eyes are you, watching you bent over and getting fucked by me. They are staring at your face making noises of pleasure with my hard cock pounding your pussy. You love it don't you. You love the thrill of being watched. You like people seeing you release the real slut inside of you, don't you?"

"YES, oh my god, yes, fuck me. I'm a slut. I'm a slut, I'm......" Pam screams as she has the biggest climax she's ever had up to that point in her life. The orgasm shakes her to her core and her body into a unsteady state. The exhilaration from what just happened had her dazed, weak and overwhelmed by the "rush". Pam melted in my arms.

The "rush" from being an exhibitionist, performing for people. Or Agoraphilia which is sexual arousal that builds inside of you from sexual activities in open spaces or in public. For some people like me and now Pam has discovered, having sexual activities in these ways give us that "rush". During these actions, their dopamine affects their wants, their needs and can rapidly increase that animalistic sexual arousal in many people. That feeling of heightened arousal is one of the main reasons why it feels oh so good.

Suddenly a person enters the master bedroom. The door is push opened so loud you could hear it in the next room. It's a security guard. He is looking for the intruder or intruders who were in the master bedroom. Whoever was in there would be in a lot of trouble. And probably would be embarrassed and ridiculed. But no one was found.

I had slipped in earlier during my "exploring" of the house and took the remote that controlled the lights. We were actually in the next room. It was pitch black in here. No one was allowed into the master bedroom so now all eyes were wandering through it. And no one would look that deeply in the room we were in as they were all intrigued by what was in the master bedroom. In essence a slight of hand/eye magical illusion.

However, as for Pam, she didn't know. People looked up in the same general direction and she couldn't make out they were looking slight left instead on right to where we were. It was a calculated risk. And it worked to perfection. I was able to give her the risk, thrill and not get actually caught. It brought out a side of her we would further explore.

Unable to stand, I hold Pam then zip up my pants. I carry her outside with a still extremely hard cock needing my own release. I move down the hallway to the back stairs but see someone else coming up the stairs. I duck into a random open door and close it behind us. I hear the footsteps of that person passing by.

Turns out we were in a hallway bathroom. And there is a bench soft leather covered wooden bench seat in here. I sit her down on it and turn on the lights. As she is coming to her senses from the fucking and alcohol, there is a knock at the door. I call out, "Occupied be out in 5". There was no response but I heard footsteps moving away.

Pam now with her face in her hands is feeling guilty that so many people witnessed us just fuck. I let her in on the secret "illusion". I lost track of how many times I stunned her that night but the shock on her face. Half grateful she didn't get caught and half excited that it happened. I helped bring out a side of her she didn't know she had or knew she wanted. And we'd explore much deeper at a later time.

However, I still had my hard on and it was my time to climax. I dropped my pants and pulled my cock out again. Pam's mouth was working extra hard to get me to climax. Although I want to unload my cum between her legs, right now her mouth made more sense. And she was also trying hard to make my climax happen.

Pam started stroking my cock with one hand and was licking the tip with her tongue. Her effort was very enthusiastic. You could tell she was trying to reward me for my efforts through the evening. As I was about to erupt, I told her to wet a finger and put it in my ass. I spread my legs a bit and she took her left middle finger and got it wet. Right as she entered my asshole, I exploded into her mouth. Pam was no longer uptight after this night!

12