All Comments on 'Pampered Pet Obedience Ch. 04'

by redmerida

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

What happens when she’s 40, 50 or 70? Is she still going to be a brainless pet? Her knees and joints arthritic and painful? The cartilage worn away to bone?

This, right here, is why I think suitors like you are one step removed from full retards and should be sterilized to prevent you passing along your genes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wooo I hope we're with her 4 the long haul! I wanna see everything

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@Whackdoodle

I think you're an imbeciole and am suprised your comment made it past the mods.

Did you really come to a fucking pornographic fan fic story site and dump on someone about realism? Did you really just dive into a NC / slavery fantasy story subforum and white knight for the protagonist? Did you fucking REALLY just call someone a retard while virtue signaling and sympathizing with a completely imaginary character over arthritis and sore knees?

lmfao, man, what a fucking dumb world we live in with piece of shit wet blankets like you wasting air. GTFO you compelete and utter cunt.

PS: 5/5 story, would 5 star again, ty author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great read ❤️ Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This isright up my alley ty!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredmerida@redmerida
Hello there :) Small - 4”11. Petite but curvy, long copper blonde hair, big blue eyes and very pale skin. Mostly interested in being a sub and being controlled, particularly in Daddy/little and Owner/puppy dynamics. I prefer the more extreme end of the dynamics :) Experi...