All Comments on 'Pampering Kink: The Chair'

by Fantastic_Leaf

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Will527Will5276 months ago

Somewhat better and yet still not credible, since it is all obviously for his pleasure. Methinks this and the previous were actually written by a male.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, enjoying both parts

Interested to see where it goes!

Fantastic_LeafFantastic_Leaf6 months agoAuthor

Hey, thanks for commenting! I am the author and I am in fact female. I actually have a "pampering kink" as I've decided to call it, and get a ton of pleasure out of these kinds of scenerios. I love the power dynamic and I especially love bondage in these scenes. I'm also a big people pleaser so I love taking care of my subs like this and making them feel good. I appreciate hearing your thoughts and I hope you keep reading! I'd love to hear your opinions on part 3 when it gets published.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Girl im begging u post the next part and continue writing, the amount of detail is actually making me imagine myself as the domme cause i actually want a dom/sub relationship like this one, like caring and pampering but controlling as the same time yk. Anyway pls upload it tmr if thats ok. Have a nice day!!

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinsky5 months ago

Please go on like that! A firm hand doesn't need to be butal, Strict bondage should also be accompanied with a caring pillow. These thoughts go through my hed when I read this wonderful sotry of yours. Can't wait what you have in store for the coming sequel...<3

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

As a soft domme who enjoys submission that emphasise trust and intimacy, I think this is fantastic. I identify with the desire to pamper my sub and this is the most relatable erotica I have ever read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantastic_Leaf@Fantastic_Leaf
NSFW content creator šŸ”ž 18+ only! šŸ”ž I am a Plus Sized/BBW 31F,Ā  šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ pansexual šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ switch who is polycurious, into BDSM, bondage, femdom (gentle and traditional), cuckold, CNC, and much more. I have kink list pinned on my twitter and reddit accounts. I like to write erotica, creat...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES