Pandora's Box Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarrenZ
DarrenZ
316 Followers

His hold wasn't so tight as to completely block her air, as she let out a strong, "YESSS!"

He quickly pulled out of her fully which caused her to groan in dismay. He flipped her over onto her stomach so she was completely facing away from me before pushing back into her pussy. In this position, I could see his dick penetrating her much more clearly. I find it hard to describe the feeling of seeing that point where another man's body is inside of your wife's, giving her pleasure and a little bit of pain.

Steve slapped Kellie's ass with a loud pop that shook me. "Oh, fuck YESSSS!" she cried out.

"You are such a dirty slut, Kellie. Does Brad know what a slut you are?"

"No! Oh god," she replied.

"You've kept it from him, haven't you, how badly you want to be used?" he needled her.

"I just want to be a good wife to him."

"You may want to be a good wife to him, Kellie, but you can't ignore anymore how badly you NEED to be treated like the slut you are."

"Yes, Steve, yes! Show him how slutty I am!"

I had never thought that my wife could or would want to act this way before. I was shocked, confused, and... turned on. I wondered for a moment if this was all just an act... playing into what Steve wanted and playing it up for me.

Suddenly, I realized Steve was looking right at me again. "Hand me that tube, Brad."

I looked down at the counter and saw that Steve had left a tube of Astroglide there. I was puzzled why he would want this as my wife was thoroughly soaked by his manipulations of her body. As I absentmindedly did as he asked, it hit me.

He lifted the cap and drizzled a good-sized glob on her anus. The coolness of it caused Kellie to whip her head around.

"Oh fuck!"

He pulled out of her warm, wet pussy, something I could never in a million years have had the willpower to do, and rubbed the tip of his bulbous dick around the puddle of lube on her ring.

"Tell me you don't want me to fuck your ass, Kellie."

She was looking over her shoulder with a panicky look in her eyes but made no move to stop him.

"Last chance, slut. Or is this something you hoped someone would do to you this week? Does Brad ever fuck your ass?"

He looked at me and I shook my head slightly. It wasn't something I was into enough to suggest to her we do, so we just didn't.

Looking back at her, he asked, "You're not an anal virgin, are you, Kellie?" There was some excitement in his voice at that possibility.

She bit her lip and shook her head.

"Such a slut. I bet you like it, too. I bet you've never told Brad just how much you like it. Beg me to fuck your ass, Kell."

"Please fuck my ass, Steve. Show Brad how much I like it."

I know for a fact my jaw was hanging open because I had to intentionally close it when I saw the smirk on Steve's face as he eased his cock into my wife's sphincter.

"Go slow, please, Jesus. Your cock head is so damn wide."

"I know. It's one reason slut's like you love for me to take their ass."

He finally had eased the full head of his throbbing member into her ass when I heard a moan from Kellie I had never heard her utter ever. My wife loved anal and I had no clue. I was aroused over the revelation but also a bit angst-ridden over it as well. We'd been together for so long, she never asked me to do it to her, which left me confused and a little hurt.

These thoughts were quickly left behind as Steve had worked nearly his whole shaft into her and then began the rhythmic thumping. I saw Kellie's hand reach down to strum her clit but Steve wasn't having it. He grabbed her wrist and then her other one to hold them behind her back. Her face was now pressed sideways into the mattress as he began to increase his thrusts.

"Nope. You get no help from your clit. I'm gonna show him how you get off just from anal penetration, you slut. It might take a little longer, but I'm going to get you there."

There was a part of me that felt weird seeing this dominant, more than slightly sadistic, side of Steve. It was especially surreal because this wasn't me walking in on him and some whore he picked up at a club. He was taking my own wife's ass mercilessly. And what's more, was that she was fucking loving it.

"That's it, Steve, do it! Take my ass, you fucker."

"Brad, buddy, this ass was so made for fucking. How could you pass up on it this long?" he said, not relenting at all.

"Oh, fuck, yessss! My ass is yours forever, Steve. Oh my god, soooo gooood!" she wailed.

And then it hit her. Kellie had a massive climax from Steve's anal assault and her contractions squeezed an orgasm out of my closest friend. He blasted her insides with cum, grunting at the pleasure he was taking from her.

The room was very quickly silent but from their shallow breaths.

Steve carefully pulled out of Kellie and a very unsexy wet fart of semen followed. "Oh, god. I'm so sorry," a mortified Kellie responded. In a private situation between two lovers, something like that is excusable. But with someone else present, someone not responsible for producing the situation to cause such a rude sound, I could see how it would be quite embarrassing.

Steve chuckled and gave her a smart slap on one ass cheek.

"Ow! You asshole!" Kellie said in a tone that said she didn't fully mean it.

"I'm gonna... give you two a moment," Steve said wearing the biggest shit-eating grin ever as he passed by me to head up the steep stairs to the deck.

Kellie was still lying on her stomach, one arm draped across her eyes as if she was hiding from me.

"Kellie... are you ok?"

She peered out from behind her arm, confirming that she was trying to obscure herself from me.

"Yeah... I'm fine... Ugh. Please tell me you're not pissed."

I reacted with genuine surprise to her comment. I mean, I could understand why she might worry that I'd be upset she let herself go in that way with Steve, revealing awkwardly that she loved a sexual act that we had never even contemplated together. But that just wasn't how I was taking it.

"No, no. Of course not, babe."

She moved her arm away further to regard me. "I'm sorry."

I smiled and had a light chuckle. "Why are you apologizing."

"We got so carried away. I was doing things with him-"

"-that you were enjoying. God, we put such pressure on ourselves to be everything to the one we're in a relationship with. It's ok. I mean, I wish I'd known you enjoyed... that."

She rolled her eyes at me not even capable of saying it. "You mean anal? That I'm a secret anal slut."

"Are you though?"

She looked down, "I am."

"Does it feel good to be exposed?" I said, grinning at her as she sat up with Steve's cum still dripping from her ass.

"Yes. But you know..." she started, unable to finish her thought.

"I do. You like it and want it, but it's not something you want from me."

She blushed.

"Can I tell you something that will probably make you feel better?"

She nodded, hope in her eyes.

"Well speaking of buttholes... I like to be rimmed. But I just never have wanted you to do that to me."

Her face brightened significantly. "Really?"

"Yeah. Look, neither of us was a virgin when we met. We had other sexual experiences that were... different. I'm glad we're doing this. I'm glad you're getting to enjoy some things that you just don't see doing with me. I hope coming out of this we can be more open, even if we can't necessarily give each other everything we need."

"That's fair."

"It was hot to see you be a slut for him. You know, you pledged your ass to him forever."

She put her palm to her face and said with a dismayed tone, "Yes, I know. Sorry about that. I'll explain to him that I didn't mean it."

"Didn't you though?" I queried, a grin on my face.

She looked at me. "Really? You really want my ass to 'belong to him'?"

I shrugged. "I guess I'm all right with it if it's what you want."

She groaned out of embarrassment, arousal, and probably some confusion. "I don't know. I've got to think about it. I guess this means we're leaning heavily toward this not being confined to this week alone, then?"

"Yeah," I replied, "safe to say there's no shoving this all back into the box."

DarrenZ
DarrenZ
316 Followers
12