All Comments on 'Panty Control - The Discovery'

by HotwifenKansas

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
vickitvohiovickitvohioover 2 years ago

again, maybe slot these in another category

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't waste my time.

pfeelthypfeelthyover 2 years ago

I wish you had gotten it to a little of the actual first attempt at playing with her husband, but it's an interesting start. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Hoping you find your other stories to post also.

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Well, this is all set up to go very cucky, so we will see. Do you have anywhere else you post stories or pics?

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Another cuck writer trying to use a new name to get beyond the shit reputation he had previous but keeps writing the same shitty stories.

Thanks again for proving one of the points that studies say about you kids....most of you are closeted to some degree.

Don't bother continuing because this part was so shitty it will only go downhill from here. PS- the bigger cocks are what YOU fantasize about. Just accept it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the story, I can’t wait to read more, I am a dominant male yet my wife and I have tried a cage, strap is and occasionally panties. She loves using a strap on on me and orgasms quite quickly during it. Usually several times. She loves to make me wear the cage while she dominates me that way. With my encouragement she even set up bringing in a hot dominate male to dominate me and foe her to have sex with in front of me when we went on vacation to another town. The idea was cuckolding me and turning her into a Hotwife and turning me into a submissive cock sucker/fluffer for her and her Bull. We agreed if she liked it then she could do it all week while we were away even if I didn’t like it I would have to go along with it and comply that week as their personal oral slave and cleanup bitch.

Unfortunately the night before we were to meet him she chickened out. She and I are Soulmates and she is afraid it will ruin our marriage. 😩

I can’t wait to read where this goes.

jonboy1985jonboy1985over 2 years ago

what a smart intelligent view I am very impressed please continue, I apologise for some of the cretins on here

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

No mercy for this stuff in this category. Fetish. Still a good start. Wonder what the guy will do. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you're going to write a fetish story - fine. But at least write a story and then post it in the correct category. No one wants to waste their time reading garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is leaning and leading towards a fetishist dream of how life should be. Please post your works in the Fetish category. The audience you seek would more likely look there for your style of writing. Here, in Loving Wives, it is more likely to be down voted. This topic is not enjoyable to read. Yes, Anon's read stories they otherwise might not have because they were posted here. Since they are here, they're fair game for critical review. I rarely look at tags BEFORE reading a story. I view that as judging the book by it's cover. 1☆ - TANSTAAFL

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A Hotwife in Kansas is the first joke, the ridiculous cuck story is the second.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fetish stories belong in that category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think it is a nice start and look forward to more installments of it. I am not surprised that the category police showed up to bitch, it's what they do. They could read the story tags before investing their time reading something that "they don't like", but hating is the new badge of honor for them. It might be a good idea to turn off the comments in the future and block private feedback from the "bad actors" that troll this amazing site.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 2 years ago

I enjoyed it. It holds much promise and I sincerely hope you fulfil that promise. Unfortunately, you have stirred up the usual bunch of trolls, as long as you write on this subject you'll have to accept the abuse that goes with it, and develop a thick skin! Don't let it get you down, and don't let them weaken your resolve to post more on your choice of life style. One point in passing, you'll get a slightly easier life if you post this in the Fetish category, though why exactly all these anonymous contributors feel the need to continually read stories with a cuckold theme is beyond me. They must be very lonely people. I'm looking forward to some more.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

Yup. Should be in Fetish.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Yes, the idiots are not dying out. Neither in reality nor in fantasy. This author and his story prove it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fellow Kansan huh? Hutchinson?

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyover 2 years ago
Terrific writing

I'm looking forward to your future postings...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great stuff, very interesting and well thought out, please write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHotwifenKansas@HotwifenKansas
A middle woman living in a consensual 'female led relationship' with my once alpha (now beta) husband. I had published a few stories of our experiences on another site and it seems to have disappeared. I will try to re-post them here so you can follow our story. I am not a pro...