All Comments on 'Paradise on Earth'

by EmiTsuruta

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story love the family home videos concept please write more!

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguy11 months ago

I just loved this story. I definitely agree that" there is something kinky about [a girl] wearing just a top, but being naked from the waist on down." Emi can't help getting horny by displaying herself. The first part where she and her relatives go skinny-dipping is very believable, but the part where she goes nude in the soba shop is not. I was disappointed that Hideki didn't show a hard-on when he saw Emi nude. I like the part about the smiley girls admiring her and taking her picture. The part at the end where the video was accidentally shown was a funny touch. Also, the length of the story was just right. In summary, the author should focus on what is the most realistic scenario while keeping the story a good length.

KDLitKDLit9 months ago

I loved this story. The way she kept pushing the boundaries and getting just a little more exposed. Very exciting.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm amazed the other hikers didn't join in on the skinny dipping and cliff jumping. OTOH, that might make a good part 2 to the story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Have you ever told the story about flashing in the wedding ceremony Emi?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous