Parallel Universe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonia felt like what she heard was a masterclass on marital life. She was soaking in all the points that Nina made and wished to adopt them in her relationship with Manos.

The discussion had been more X-rated than they anticipated with the gin's help. Manos and Nick brought back the kids to their little private space and Nina, again in teacher's manner, grabbed Manos' and Sonia's attention.

"One rule - whenever you are at home with the kids, you are a role model couple" she said.

Nick got the point and followed her lead.

"Yes, guys. Kids can be -very- impressionable, you can't imagine what they may capture in their memory, so especially given the fact we are talking about two girls and you would be closer to them in age and friend status than we are, you are responsible of being loving and helpful to each other, affectionate is also great. One fight witnessed by the kids or a really bad influence in attitude and I have zero trouble discussing this in another manner."

They both got surprised how Nick dominated in just 10 words the get together. Nina felt proud and a bit hot as well by her husband's assertiveness, but didn't show.

The gang continued having fun for the day and late in the afternoon drove back home.

In the uphill home, after evening bathing for everybody and the kids being fast asleep, Nick waited for his wife to finish their long day with a talk in bed. They figured out how they will prepare the apartment downstairs, but Nina's thighs were making it difficult for Nick to concentrate. So at some point when she felt that the discussion topic stagnated, she opened her legs and invited him to lick her fresh scented pussy as he frequently did before sending her to a relaxing sleep. Nick happily obliged and had fun for the next 20 minutes sending his wife to the moon and back.

In the downtown apartment, excited Sonia couldn't stop thinking about what she needs to do to leave her old life behind and get ready for the new one. Manos was worried about his end of free days so he needed a distraction and maybe this preparation and move could be the thing. Sonia called Angel and asked him if he was up for a beer at the bar.

A few minutes later, she is sitting at the bar with a beer in her hand, her lush long hair on the side of her neck. She hears a deep voice from behind:

"Excuse me, pretty lady, is this seat taken?" he said.

Sonia, absent-minded, turns to the sultry voice stranger and gets shocked that it was Angel making fun of her.

"You. Play. Tricks. On. Me. You. Son. Of. A. Bitch" she said angry while hitting him on his chest with her fists playfully on each word.

"Sorry girl, but seeing you sitting at the bar all alone with your vulnerable neck and your Gone With The Wind passionate hair, it was an opportunity not to be missed" said Angel. "So what is up with you today?", he asked with interest.

"You cannot imagine what happened today" Sonia said and started explaining the incidents at the bar and the beach that morning. Sonia went into excruciating detail about the notes and compliments they exchanged with Nina, about the comments regarding Nick's equipment and activity, so Angel asked if she was finished and she said "Yeah, I am. What do you think?"

Angel, in the coolest way ever asks the bartender for a pen and a napkin. Doesn't say anything to Sonia, but draws something and shows her.

"It's a horse with a...with a horn? Oh, a unicorn! But why did you sketch this?", asked Sonia who was confused.

Angel wrote "Sonia" on top of the sketch, resumed looking at her indifferently and he said in a mix of disbelief and straightforwardness. "You understand you signed up to be their unicorn, right?"

"What do you mean?"

Angel took a deep breath and proceeded to explain that some couples are looking for a bisexual younger lady to include in their sex adventures. OK, Sonia wasn't bi, but she had definitely felt "different" about Nina.

"I doubt this, but nevertheless, I can always stay away from such a call", said Sonia with a serious, assertive tone.

Angel, perceptive as he was, went back with "That ship has sailed, Sonia...you are already attracted to both of them, more importantly the wife who is obviously calling the shots there. Not that it's a bad thing, just make sure you don't get surprised if asked and have fun along the way with whatever you decide. Having said that, please keep me up to date. With details." Angel was acting serious while joking, but in this case he was quite excited about this gossip-worthy turn of events.

Sonia's mind started thinking long and hard about this, but she wouldn't share with Manos who was first of all quite sceptical about the whole arrangement and also leaving in a few days. One more burden that he can avoid, she thought.

To be continued...

12