Parent Seduction: Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My own fingers were going mad in my pussy, as I tried to work out what was going to happen next, and tried to persuade myself that it wasn't what I would have wanted myself if I were the woman. Shit, the daughter pulled her fingers out of her mom's pussy, licked her cum off - yes, I had to do that myself - then grabbed her brother's cock, and told him to fuck their mother.

As his cock entered her, the woman eventually woke up, first putting up some resistance, but then the daughter kissed her, told her how much they both loved her, but she needed to be punished for getting so drunk, when they knew she must have been fucked as well.

As the daughter kissed her mother's mouth, and her hand squeezed one of her tits (oh God, yet another word I'd always avoided) and the son started thrusting in and out of his mother's pussy, I couldn't hang on any longer.

"FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER!" I screamed, disgusting myself, as my fingers plunged into my sloppy wet hole, cum, gushing out of me, and my thumb pressed down on my clit.

Fuck, the video wasn't finished though. When I'd come down enough to look back at the screen, I watched the son come inside his mother. He pulled out of her, leaving a stream of his spunk hanging out of her hole, and I had to bite my lip not to come again.

"Don't worry, Mommy, I'll clean you up," the daughter said, lifting her mother's legs back over her body, giving a splendid view of her mother's gaping vagina, full of sperm, then she lowered her head, and started licking along her mother's slit.

Ethan had tried eating me out early on in our marriage. He'd never liked the taste, but the video brought back a powerful memory of just how good a tongue felt, as it lapped along my gash, and licked around my clit. Oh shit, how much better would it feel, though, if it were my daughter and not my husband?

I thought that would be the end of the video, but then I realised it wasn't, and I had to bite my cheek once more to stop myself coming. No, the son had fantastic stamina, and he was already pushing his cock into his sister's pussy, while she was eating his sperm from their mother's hole.

Oh God, it was just like the perfect conclusion from the pictures on my phone, the cock in the first plunging into the open vagina in the second. It was all I could do to pace myself, so that as the son pulled out, his spunk shooting over his sister's ass, and their mother filled her son's mouth with her cum, I came as well, leaving the trackpad and grabbing my exposed tit as my fingers once again drove as far into me as I could manage.

Goodness knows how long I would have kept going, watching more incest videos, more and more imagining I was the mother in them, but fortunately I'd set a timer to go off when I needed to start to get the meal prepared for the evening. That brought me back to reality with a bang.

I disconnected the laptop, cleared my browsing history, then closed it down. Shit, I was hot and sweaty, and the scent of my own cum filled the room. I definitely needed to shower before I could think of doing anything with the food.

When I pulled off my panties, they were absolutely soaked, and I threw them into the washing bin, before pulling everything else off, then showering. As I cleaned myself off, I started to feel ashamed again. Had I really masturbated, imagining my son and daughter fucking me? I was disgusted with myself, and vowed to start behaving myself, and going back to being the normal, asexual mother when my twins came back home.

As it turned out, I'd have had more time to get the meal ready, because not long after I'd started, I got a message from Daniel, saying that he and Mimi had stopped off to look at the views, since the sunset looked as if it would be a beautiful one.

Ethan was home, the table laid ready, and the food getting close to ready to serve when eventually Daniel and Mimi came bouncing through the door.

"Where did you stop off," I asked, as Mimi gave her father a kiss and a hug.

"The viewpoint through the woods, Mom," Daniel said, as he came towards me. He put his arms around me, as he always did, then he gave me a quick kiss on my lips.

Huh? Surely that was pussy I could smell on him, similar, but not quite the same as mine, and believe me, after what I'd done earlier, my own scent was fresh in my memory. And that viewpoint through the woods was one used by lovers to ... well, probably do more than I did in my day. Had he just used his mouth on his sister's pussy? And if so, shit, I must have just got some of my own daughter's cum on my mouth.

"Hi, Mom," Mimi said, as she also pulled me into a hug, kissed me on the lips, and I could feel that under her pale blue dress she wasn't wearing a bra.

It was just reflex to take a look to see if her nipples were showing, in which case, I'd feel entitled to tell her she needed to dress better. I can't really remember whether I saw her nipples or not, because instead I saw a small smudge of white on the dress closer to her neck.

"You ought to wash that mark off straightaway, Mim," I said. "What is it?"

"I must have dropped a bit of ice cream, I guess," she replied, and I swear she blushed.

As well she might, because I had a pretty good idea what it was. If Dan had his face between her legs, it was a certain bet that she'd have been sucking him off. I could still remember just how easy it was to get a bit of spunk on your clothes, and how difficult it was to get rid of it without leaving a mark, just like the one on her dress.

I thought my vow was going to go straight out of the window, as I could feel the tingling start up again in my pussy, and I was longing for one of them, either of them, I didn't mind, to make some sort of sexual move. But they didn't.

Dinner passed just the way it used to, the conversation being entirely about what they had been learning in college, and the little Ethan and I had done. At one point, I looked questioningly at Ethan, but he shook his head slightly, so neither of us mentioned the photographs. Time enough, I thought over the next two week vacation, when there might be a better, or even unavoidable opportunity.

I had a restless night, as I kept waking up from dreams where my son and daughter were fucking me, just like the video I'd watched. Part of me was disgusted with myself, while the other part of me seemed to long for this to become a reality. Ethan let me sleep in again, and when I woke after catching up on my lost sleep, I found a note from Dan and Mimi saying they had gone into town to catch up with friends who had also come home for the Easter vacation.

I threw myself into housework, hoping to ignore the voice in the back of my mind that kept making me think of going back to that porn site again. I'd never got off on that sort of thing, which would have been appalling, and I was determined I wasn't going to now. Ah, how easily good intentions come to nothing.

I decided I'd do some washing, so I collected up the dirty clothes from the laundry basket in the main bathroom. That was the start of my undoing, because one of the items I picked up was the panties I'd thrown in there the previous day. They were still just a little bit damp to the touch, but hell, they still seemed to smell of me as strongly as ever. That must have been the start of my downfall.

As I walked past the door to Mimi's bedroom, I noticed a screwed-up pair of panties on the floor. Typical, I thought, she'd always been an untidy girl, so I went in and picked them up, intending to add them to the wash. Panties? Well, they were little more than bits of string, with a padded bit under the gusset. I put down the rest of the washing to get a better look. That was the second step that took me down further.

As I untwisted them, and held them up to get a proper look, a powerful waft of scent, the sort that comes from inside a woman, hit me full on. I could feel something happening between my legs, but my brain seemed to try to find a way of excusing me.

I'd tried, without a lot of success, to work out whether the picture really was of my daughter's vulva, based on whether it looked like mine. So, what about the other question: was our scent the same, or similar? Maybe that could give me the answer? Now, when I look back, this was a pretty silly question, because I hadn't ever had the opportunity, or desire even, to find out what other women's scent was like, so I didn't have any sensible basis for a comparison.

That didn't stop me, though. I picked out my more modest panties from the day before, holding Mimi's in the other hand. I held mine over my face, and drew a deep breath through my nose, trying to remember every little nuance of the scent, the way a parfumier is supposed to. Then I moved them away to arm's length, and did the same with Mimi's. God, she smelled good to me. Quite like me, but with an additional muskiness, and I keep breathing it in as the tingling in my pussy got stronger.

"Mom! What are you doing? Smelling your little girl's cunt?"

Oh God, I hadn't heard her come in the house, and she'd caught me red-handed.

"Mimi! I was just collecting the dirty washing, but what have I told you about using that awful c-word?" I said, hoping that attack was the best form of defence.

"You mean cunt, Mom? But you didn't seem to object when I sent you the picture, and you seemed to be enjoying sniffing my panties. So, what were you doing, Mom?"

"Um ... well ... I just ..." I stuttered; my face red as I tried to work out what I could possibly say.

"Remember what you used to tell us when we were growing up: if you tell the truth, and admit when you've done something wrong, the punishment will be much less."

Shit, there was my daughter smiling at me, using the same tactics I'd used on her when she was a child. Maybe it was my love for her, my guilt at being found out, a little devil in my mind that said maybe this could go the way of that video, or some combination of all three.

Anyway, I gave in, with Mimi sat on the edge of the bed, and me standing in front of her like a naughty girl being told off by her mother, I told her the whole story. The getting the picture messages, then trying to find out if it was her by comparing our look and smell, leaving out just the bits about me masturbating.

"I'm sorry, Mim."

"Well, Mommy, you have been a naughty girl, haven't you? Dan didn't think those pictures would work, but he was wrong, wasn't he? Still you know you need to be punished, don't you? Kneel down in front of me."

Shit, I hadn't had to confess like that for years, and part of me was ashamed of myself. How could a couple of dirty pictures trigger me to get so carried away? But wait a second, it was her and my son that had started it all, so why wasI being punished? Perhaps even less explicable, why did I obey my daughter, and sink to my knees in front of her?

My daughter wiggled forward a bit, pulling her skirt up at the same time, and opening her legs wide, one to each side of me. An even more powerful blast of her aroma than I'd got from her panties hit me. When I looked down, I could see that she had no panties on now, and although her lips were closed, I could see enough of her pussy to recognise that it was the one in the picture.

"Are you enjoying looking at your daughter's cunt again, Mommy? This time in the flesh, not a picture. Want to smell me some more?"

Hell, I did, of course, but I barely had time to open my mouth to reply, when she put her hands behind my head, and pulled my face hard against her pussy. I had to put out my hands to stop from falling forward, then had to shuffle my knees forward, as the scent of her vagina overwhelmed me. It was terrible. I knew I shouldn't be doing this, but at the same time it was wonderful, even better than in my dreams.

I felt one hand leave my head, and push between my face and her pubes.

"Even better, Mommy, why don't you taste me? Lick your tongue along my cunt, swallow my cum, Mom. You know you want to."

Everything told me I shouldn't; that if I pushed back hard, I could get away. The idea of sucking out another woman's hole was just repulsive, something I'd never wanted to do. At least until yesterday.

Mimi was now holding her slit wide, using the other hand to rub my face into the scented, translucent white goo coating the inside of it. I could feel her clit rubbing against my nose, and I could feel from the way her body was moving, that she was getting herself off. I felt a new gush of fresh cum spread out from her hole, and my wicked tongue came out of my mouth, and lapped it up.

"Yes! That's right Mommy. Lick your tongue right along my cunt, drink in your daughter's cum. Lick my clit, then push your tongue as far into my hole as you can ... yes ... yes ... rub your face on my clit ..."

I should have resisted. I should have pushed away. I should have told my daughter that for us to have sex together was just totally wrong. But I didn't. I couldn't. I was enjoying the taste of her too much, and the whole idea of making my daughter come while I licked her cunt - I'd even embraced that word in my mind - was just so wonderful, and my whole body felt alive and tingling.

"Oh ... Mommy ... bite my clit ... oh ... oh ... I'm cumming ..." Mimi moaned, her body arching, as I gently nibbled the hard stump of her clit, grinding her cunt hard into my face.

Eventually, she released her grip on me, and I sat back on my heels. What had I done? Mimi was laid back on the bed, her legs still wide, and her hand was still holding herself open. But now, not only was her cunt gaping wide, but it was covered with a sticky, whiteish mess of her cum and my saliva.

God, a mother should never see her daughter like this, let alone be responsible for getting her like it. Would she ever forgive me? Would I ever forgive myself, even? I saw her move, starting to sit back up, and I knew I was about to find out.

"Oh fuck, Mom, that was wonderful. I've longed for it, but it was even better than I'd imagined. Come here, let me kiss you."

She pulled my head towards her, but this time to her face, and she kissed me, not like a daughter, but like a lover, pushing her tongue between my lips, and ignoring, maybe relishing the taste of her own cum.

"I don't think that was quite punishment enough, though, Mom, do you?"

"Oh ... what do you mean, Mim?"

"Well, you've seen and tasted my cunt, Mom, but I haven't seen yours, even though I came out of it over twenty years ago. Stand up, then strip for me. Let me see you."

Well, I knew I shouldn't do this either, but I was probably bound for hell anyway, given what I'd already done, and the thought of my daughter looking at my cunt the way I had looked at hers, was making me itch and tremble in anticipation.

As I stood to take my dress off, Mimi also stood, letting her skirt fall to the floor. Then she removed her blouse. We stood face to face, me now in a bra and panties, and my daughter naked. Her tits were definitely bigger than mine, but still little more than a B, and they were firm and pert.

"Oh dear, Mom, do you always were granny pants and armour-plated bras, even when your tits are so small you can hardly need any support?"

"They still managed to feed you and your brother, you cheeky little cunt," I replied, shocking myself, and I hoped, her.

"Touché, Mom," Mimi said, smiling, as she jiggled her tits at me enticingly, "but get them off, and let's see what else you've got."

I unclasped my bra, and let my tits fall out. If only. No, as Mimi had said, they weren't big enough to do much falling, but I hoped she was impressed by how stiff my nipples were, the areolas shrunk to less than half their normal diameter as the skin wrinkled, and the nipples pushed out.

"Nice, Mom. Maybe they'll fill out when you grow up," she laughed.

I was really going to get even with her as soon as I had a chance. I slipped my panties down, and I'm sure my daughter noticed just as well as me that dark patch of wetness in the gusset, and I stepped out of them as they hit the floor.

"Fucking hell, Mom, do you keep wild animals in that bush? I think we need to do something about that, else Dan and I will constantly be pulling hairs out of our teeth," she said, smiling.

I was about to make another comment back, but I was still processing her glorious prediction that my son was going to eat my cunt as well as her, and she flung her arms around me and kissed me hard on the mouth again, cutting me off before I could start.

I could feel her breasts pushing against mine, then the warmth spread down, as our bellies pressed together, and only the bony hardness of our pubes stopped me thinking our bodies were about to merge into each other.

"You do know I love you, Mom, don't you? Just like I always did. But now I'm a sexually active adult, what's wrong with including you in that part of my life as well, eh? No, don't talk. We'll explain everything to you and Dad later. Let's go and get you sorted."

When we got to my bedroom, Mimi started riffling through my drawers, pulling out panties and bras, and rejecting them as two modest and unflattering as soon as she saw them.

"See the thing is, Mim, no one other than your father was going to see my underwear, so what was the point of buying anything adventurous but uncomfortable."

"And I bet Dad doesn't fuck you as much as he used to, Mom, does he? No, I didn't think so," she added as she saw my blush and the look on my face, so I had to defend myself again.

"I don't think who your mother fucks, or how often, is really your business, is it?"

"Aha. So mostly you're getting fucked by a bit of plastic, Mom, are you? Seems you've worn it out, because the batteries are flat."

Mimi had found my rabbit, and was waving it around, trying, without success to turn the vibration on. Shit, I'd forgotten I even had that, and it hadn't been up me for years. I wasn't going to admit to my daughter that I hadn't even fucked myself, though, was I?

"I only put new ones in recently," I said, lying through my teeth.

"Don't worry, Mom, I've got some," she said, darting back to her room.

Before I even had time to get my thoughts in order, she was back again, with my rabbit in one hand, now buzzing away, and in the other a massive black dildo, also buzzing, but the tip of it circling around slowly as well. Shit, I didn't even know such a thing existed, and I could only imagine how amazing it would feel stirring round inside my vagina.

"Right, Mom. Lay on the bed, and let me watch you fuck yourself with your rabbit."

"No, Mim ... I can't ..."

And I didn't think I could, although my pussy was aching with desire to come. No, it was just too intimate a personal thing, to let my daughter see me with the rabbit in me, and watch all of the dirty little tricks I liked to get myself off.

"Of course, you can, Mom. You've seen right up my hole, and you've eaten me to a climax, so get back on the bed and pull your cunt open. You know you really want your daughter to see where she came from, don't you?"

Damn, she was right again. The prospect of having my daughter look right inside me had started my pussy twitching, and I knew that once I was exposed like that, I wouldn't be able to resist ramming something up me, and playing with my clit.

"Come on, Mum. You can watch me fuck myself with this big black cock as well," she said, turning the chair around to face the bed, and sitting on it with her legs open.

My resistance crumbled. I climbed on the bed, propped myself up on the pillows, then opened my legs, and pulled my pussy lips wide.

"Gosh, Mom, did I really come out of that? It's beautiful, and your asshole is gorgeous."

My asshole, gorgeous? Even Ethan had never suggested that, although he'd tried to fuck me up there a few times, but I'd never let him.

123456...8