Partnership

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard, "You look beautiful."

She turned around.

"Well thank-you."

She could see the tent underneath his shorts. She was grateful he told them how small his cock was. She now appreciated the times Janet and Anthony joked about his small penis. She believed Anthony and Jane's approach to his small cock kept her from reacting in a negative way. She felt she could be honest about the positives and negatives of it. Her original idea was to make a joke about his small cock in the hopes it would put him at ease. She didn't have the heart to do so.

He said, "I've been imagining this day for what feels like forever."

He approached her. She noticed his cock jerked.

Jane and Heather's communication style followed Heather into Anthony's bedroom.

They kissed. She immediately recognized the difference between kissing Jane and Anthony. In many ways it was more exciting and in others ways she preferred Jane. She reminded herself there would be differences. She felt it would unfair to compare. She would do her best not too. She liked how strong he was and the feeling she was safe. She naturally put herself into a more submissive role. She let him kiss her. She melted when he kissed her neck. She loved how he removed her bra, the overlay, and her panties. She liked how he left on her pink nylons, garter, and garter belt.

Even though he was doing all the correct things she was concerned he would find her displeasing in some way. She always felt this way when she first presented herself to a lover. This didn't matter if it was a male or a female. This was one of many reasons she waited until she was in love before having sex. She tried to have confidence in her nakedness but she always felt she was to pale and was more of a stick than a desired woman. Her hips were defiantly curvy and she had a noticeable butt. Instead of seeing the positives she was concerned he'd find them repulsive.

By following his eyes she could tell he adored her small round tits and the red haired landing strip above her womanhood.

She was surprised when he said, "I love your titties."

"These things?"

"They're so perky."

She noticed his small cock jerk under his shorts. She would take a complete submissive role some other day. She recognized she needed to take care of an issue right away. This is where Jane and Heather's communication style was a benefit to Anthony.

She asked, "How long do you believe you'll last?"

This took him back a little.

Heather said gently, "It's been a long time since I've had sex with a man. Please be patient with me. It makes me feel better if we talk through it."

"Okay."

"Two things. I'm never going to fake an orgasm. I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me when your rocket goes off."

"I don't want you to ever fake it. This doesn't help me please you."

"I'm glad you feel this way."

He asked, "Are you open for suggestions?"

"Yes. But it doesn't mean I'll do them."

He said very calmly, "A suggestion is a suggestion. It doesn't mean yes."

She asked gently, "What is your suggestion?"

She expected him to ask for a blow job.

"I'm not going to last long. It'd be better for us if I came first."

"Will you be able to get it up again?"

"I'll defiantly get hard again if you let me explore your hot body."

She loved this.

She remained calm as she approached him, "What do you have in mind?"

"Would you mind jerking me off and letting me cum on your wonderful small tits."

This was not turning out the way Heather imagined it but she was turned on. She liked how blunt Anthony was. He was already turning out to be the best male lover she was ever with and better than one of her female lovers. She walked up to him. They kissed very passionately. She slipped her hand under his shorts and touched it. It was small but it was really hard. She felt the compulsion to just ride it. She ignored this. Instead she stepped back and removed his shorts.

She looked at it. She told him, "It's cute."

He giggled.

She asked concerned, "Why are you laughing?"

He said, "It's never been called cute before."

She reached down and started to stroke it.

His breath stopped for a second.

"Should I go fast or slow?"

He was honest, "It's been so long that I don't think it'll matter."

"I'm sorry about that."

He lied, "It's okay."

What he said next wasn't a lie, "I appreciate the fact you made me wait."

He started to breath heavy. She could tell he was enjoying her touch.

He said, "I wish it was bigger."

She was honest, "I wish it was bigger too."

She made sure it stayed erect by the way she stroked it.

She mentioned, "There isn't a thing you can do about it. I just don't want us to live in denial and lie about it. I'd rather be with a guy who is your size over a real big one."

"You are just saying that."

She was truthful, "Six and half would be ideal. But what's important is this cute cock is attached to you."

She felt it get harder in her hand. She placed her chest on either side of his cock. He looked down at her very hard breasts. What he loved was how her aerosols were now very visible and her nipples were erect. What added to his arousal was when she placed his cock directly on her nipple. He noticed her breasts get harder.

He stated, "I'm going to cum."

"I'm ready."

She watched as streams squirted out. She made sure they landed on her boobs and chest. All at once she was unsure of what to do. Her chest and boobs were a mess. To her surprise she was wet and her breasts were hard. She appreciated Anthony's quick thinking when he grabbed a clean towel from a laundry basket. She wrapped the towel around her body, stepped out of the bedroom, and stepped into the attached bathroom. They took a quick shower. She liked how he washed and dried her. After they stepped into his bedroom. They resumed kissing passionately. To her surprise he completely focused on her. Like he promised he touched every inch of her body.

She enjoyed the attention he gave her breasts. She was surprised on how well he performed oral sex. He was by far the best guy to ever perform it. The way he did it was different from the way Jane did it. She liked how he sucked on her clit. After her intense orgasm she laid on Anthony's bed. To her surprise he cuddled with her. This was the first time a guy ever cuddled with her. During this time they talked about things, nothing hugely important, but they enjoyed the conversation. This caused her to desire sex with him. She knew he was up for it because she could feel his hard cock next to her rear end.

She turned and looked at him, "Make love to me."

She let him lead. He started them out in a position called Nirvana. This is a man on top position. The difference between this position and the traditional man on top position was her legs were inside of the his legs. This was the first time she ever tried this position. She felt his small cock enter her. This was far from a full feeling but it was very intimate. This was good but not great. She would have accepted this because the first time with either a man or a woman was always remembered but never was the best.

He stopped, "This isn't working for you?"

"It's good but not great."

He was blunt, "Lets try a different position."

"Alright."

He led her to the edge of the bed. He placed a couple pillows under her backside. He lifted her legs up onto his shoulders and entered her. This she liked. The reason she liked it was the head of his cock was hitting her G-spot. She quickly became flush and found a benefit to his small cock. A woman on one of her forms mentioned how her partner's small cock would hit her g-spot. She started to flex her privates and this allowed her to feel his cock a bit more. What she liked was his stamina. She was touching her breasts. He told her how much her hard nipples turned him on. She purposefully pinched them and concentrated on them. He reached down and started to play with her clit. No guy had ever touched her while being inside of her. She grabbed his hand and showed him how she liked to be touched. This caused her to be very verbal.

She was disappointed when Anthony stated, "I'm going to cum. Should I pull out?"

"I'm on the pill."

In between the panting and everything he unloaded inside of her.

It had been years since she felt a guy squirting inside of her.

She was so close. She expected him to pull out and leave her hanging there. She watched him pull out. She was surprised when he continued to rub her clit.

She yelled, "Go faster."

It only took a few more minutes. Her body shook as her orgasm pulsated through her body.

They cuddled and talked for a short time. The two of them confessed their love to one another. When she needed to use the bathroom is when she picked up all of her clothes. She went to her bedroom. To her surprise Jane was fast asleep. She went to the bathroom attached to their bedroom. She took a shower. This woke up Jane. Jane stepped into the bathroom and leaned up against the sink.

She asked, "How was it?"

Heather suggested, "Lets take a shower and talk about it."

Heather continued her shower.

To her surprise a nude Jane stepped into the shower.

Heather mentioned, "Be careful if you touch me some of it is still falling out."

Jane asked, "What?"

"His sperm is still dripping out."

"Oh."

Heather embraced Jane. Heather made love to Jane. Jane was able to block out the fact Anthony had just been with her. Heather gave Jane two powerful orgasms. After they stepped out of the shower and dried one another.

Heather mentioned, "He's a good lover."

"He treated you right?"

"Yes."

The two of them stepped into their bedroom. As Heather slipped on pink stripped pajamas and Jane slipped on a pair of joggers and a worn out t-shirt. Heather began to tell her what happened. Jane stood there as Heather crawled into bed and continued telling her the events. Heather became comfortable on her side of the bed.

Jane bent down by her side of the bed, picked up the strap on from off the floor, "May I put this away now?"

They looked at one another and laughed.

***Three and a Half Years Later***

Jane was in what they called the game room. This was a room Jane and Anthony built in the basement. They put in a white couch, a couple older chairs, a beat up coffee table, the first kitchen table set Heather and Jane purchased, a small refrigerator, a large TV; the TV was on top of a long wooden TV stand. On this stand was: a video game system with all the attachments (this allowed them to watch just about anything on the internet), a DVD player, and wound up on the shelf was a HDMI cord so they could hook up their laptops to the TV. Along the wall were three book shelves secured to one another and the wall. On this bookshelf were the DVDs Jane and Anthony had collected before and after Anthony moved in. They now stored all of their board games in a huge closet off of this room. Jane and Anthony spent a lot of time together in this room.

Jane's alone space was in the rec room next to this room. She would put in her earbuds and work out. Anthony's alone space was often cleaning the house while wearing earbuds or sitting outside on the deck. Heather's alone space was the sun room or the center room where she liked to read. The truth was, they were all intertwined, and spent most of their time with one another.

Heather bought each one the love language books. Both Anthony and Jane wondered why. Heather's answer was reassuring. She assured them she was happy in their partnership but believed they should always try to improve their communication. They took the test. All of them had doing things together. This was especially high with Anthony and Jane. Both Jane and Heather had receiving gifts. Both reassured Anthony he gave them gifts when he'd write little love notes or gave them flowers. It was obvious he was the poorest of the three. He gave Jane and Heather a few hundred dollars a month. Without Anthony knowing it they were placing this money in a retirement account just in his name. Jane and Heather had acts of service. This was especially high for Jane. Anthony and Heather had non sexual touch. The one lone love language was Anthony; he had receiving words affirmation. Jane felt all of them having doing things together was a key to their partnership. She felt this was a sign they all had picked out good partners to be with.

Jane's intention was to play a video game. It was a Saturday afternoon and Anthony had gone grocery shopping. He asked her to go but she declined. She added a few things she needed to the list. Both of them were missing Heather. She was traveling across country on a four week business trip. Only one of the weekends were feasible for her to come home. They all agreed it would have been way to stressful for Heather to come home for the three other weekends.

Heather called Jane while Jane was playing a video game. Heather was at an airport waiting for a flight. Jane imagined making love to Heather. Heather imagined making love to both Jane and Anthony. Both of them wanted to have heated phone sex but Heather was to shy to do so in the airport. Heather took the opportunity to suggest she should make love to Anthony. When the call was finished Jane went back to her video game.

She was thinking about Heather's suggestion. Jane and Anthony had grown very close over the last three and a half years but they never had made love. Because they partook in threesomes she witnessed Heather and Anthony making love. There were times when she really enjoyed the three of them making love together. There were other times she wished Anthony wasn't there or she would have done something else. The reason she felt comfortable with the threesomes is they never forced her to touch Anthony and he never tried to penetrate her. She allowed Anthony to touch her breasts and body; she banned him from touching her womanhood or to kiss her. That was only for Heather. At different times, always outside of the bedroom, both Heather and Anthony asked her to make love to Anthony. She would politely refuse. She was grateful they never gave her any backlash for this and she never felt pressured to do so.

She couldn't deny, some of the best sexual experiences of her life where when the three of them were together. She loved it when they made what she called an "oral train." She enjoyed it when Anthony would buy them outfits and they would roleplay the outfits. One of Jane's favorites was when Jane pretended to be a man and they role played what it would be like for Heather to have sex with two guys. Jane wondered what it would be like if Anthony dressed up as a woman and Heather and Jane made love to Anthony as men. It always disappointed Jane when Anthony refused to act as a woman and refused to ever try the strap on. Anthony's backside was always a no go for him. Jane wanted to criticize him for this. She didn't because Heather liked receiving anal more than Anthony liked giving anal. Jane fell she would be a hypocrite if she complained about Anthony saying no to something she liked.

A fetish she never believed would turn her on was pee. It all started when Anthony wanted to observe them purposefully pee in their tight jeans. If Heather hadn't suggested making it into a game to see who could hold it the longest; Jane would have never agreed. Jane was the one who most often suggested different pee scenarios. Her favorite was when she would wear tight jeans, sit on Heather's lap, and soak both pair of jeans. They did this with and without Anthony. In her alone time she would stand in the shower and pee in her pants. She would unzip them and rub herself with her pants soaked. Jane loved it when Heather and herself would pee on Anthony. The reason they didn't participate in this fetish more often was the cleanup.

Something Anthony was terrible at was spanking Heather. The three times Anthony tried it, Jane had to take over, because Anthony kept asking Heather if she was alright. Jane was amazed when he let them handcuff him to their bed. They left him there for hours. They fed him, made sure he went pee in a cup, gave him water, but they sexually teased him all day. Jane observed Heather bring him to the brink and stop. They really tortured him when Jane and Heather made love right next to him. They often allowed Anthony watch their love making. With him being handcuffed he couldn't masturbate. Before letting him go they wore latex outfits. They made love by Jane wearing the strap on and Heather giving him a blowjob; for one of the few times she swallowed. After, they finally undid the handcuffs, and they made sure Jane had an orgasm.

Neither one personally picked on him for having a small cock. Jane and Anthony often joked about it and at times Heather would say something funny about it. But neither one had it in their hearts to really pick on him for it. The closest was when he wanted them to dress up as teachers and "inspect" him. They stopped just at the point where it would be hurtful. They loved him to much to ridicule him for something he couldn't control. Jane believed they felt this way because he never once criticized them for their own perceived physical flaws.

Jane appreciated the effort Anthony went to satisfy Heather. This included trying out a variety of positions. A week before Heather went on her business trip, Jane teared up, when for the first time Heather and Anthony had an orgasm at the same time. Something they were working toward. Usually one came before the other. Many times Jane witnessed Anthony give Heather an orgasm after he came first. More than once Jane helped accomplish this.

One of Jane's favorite things was when the three of them cuddled and talked after making love. These intimate times were a reason she was considering making love to Anthony. An even bigger reason was how he treated both of them every day. Watching them have sex was causing Jane to wonder what it felt like. Anthony was the only guy she ever wondered what it would be like to stroke it and what his cock would feel like inside of her. She believed if she asked him to stop he would. The one thing Jane wouldn't ever do was give him oral. She would leave that to Heather. Out of all the women who had seen Anthony's cock, Jane was the one who was most relieved it was smaller, if it was bigger she would have never considered allowing him to enter her. She would have just jerked him off.

Heather and Jane privately agreed the first time with Anthony should just be Jane and Anthony. Heather reassured Jane he would be gentle with her. The times he was aggressive with her was when Heather asked for it. There were times when Jane would walk in on them making love in the kitchen. They liked to use chairs or the counter to get a deeper feeling. Jane restrained herself from being jealous of their open love making. There were many times Heather and herself made love outside of the bedroom and didn't want Anthony involved. Many times he would sense this and move on or Heather would motion for him to move on. Either way he did so without complaint. Jane speculated if she had sex with Anthony out in the open both would want Heather to join in.

With all of these sexual thoughts running through her mind she was performing poorly on her video game. An online newbie blew her up. In frustration she turned off the game, set the controller down, took off her headset, and sat there. She took a drink of her coffee. She was aroused and had the whole house to herself. She removed her orange turtle neck sweater. She: stood up, unbuckled her light brown belt, unzipped her black jeans, and slipped them off. She was down to a brown shirt and panties. She was about to remove her panties when Anthony texted her. He was asking about her favorite brand of yogurt. It was on sale and wanted to know what flavors she wanted. These were the daily things he did that were causing her to consider making love to him. They signed off.

1...345678