Partnership

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they dated Jane felt Anthony was different than any guy she ever met. He had many feminine traits but at the same time was all guy. An example was when he helped Heather decorate the house for Christmas. Jane hated decorating for any holiday. But Heather and Anthony spent hours putting up the tree, decorating the house, they went shopping together, and they prepared the house for their annual Christmas party. This was by no means "manly" activities but he never stopped being a man.

Jane made a promise to Heather to give Anthony an honest chance. She was fulfilling this promise. Just as Heather promised she wouldn't ever ignore her or leave her. Jane recognized Heather was fulfilling her promise. Since Anthony entered the picture Heather: was more affectionate, appreciated Jane more, and was overall treating Jane better. At first Jane resented the reason why Heather was treating her this way. Jane knew if she continued feeling this way it would mean loosing Heather. Heather had never lied to her and told her from the beginning this was a possibility. Jane was observing Anthony truly loving Heather. What impressed Jane was he never once made an inappropriate move on Heather or herself. She believed Heather and Anthony's non-sexual touch was sincere. If Jane sensed he was just after sex, using Heather, or acted inappropriate; Jane's attitude would have been different.

At first Jane compared him to being a pet. She started to feel guilty about this and settled on the fact they were best friends. Jane started to ask Heather when Anthony was coming over and what his schedule was. This is when Heather started to put Anthony's schedule on the calendar. Not only were they becoming best friends they were becoming playmates. Jane and Anthony would spend hours watching sports on TV. They played video games. Jane enjoyed playing board games with Anthony. He would get just as excited as she did. Heather would end this with a comment (both Anthony and Jane recognized they deserved the chastisement). They went skeet shooting together. Jane found herself asking him to go along on their biking trips. An activity both Heather and Jane enjoyed since they first started dating. One of their first gifts to Anthony was a very expensive bike that was better suited for long bike rides.

Before he moved into the house Jane and Anthony spent a day together. Heather and Jane planned an all day bike ride. That morning Heather woke up with a severe cold and didn't want to go. Heather not wanting anyone around encouraged Jane to call Anthony. Jane reluctantly took Heather's advice and explained the situation to him. Jane was surprised at how enthusiastic he was to go on this trip. This was the first time Jane and Anthony did something together without Heather. Jane and Anthony were surprised on how much they enjoyed being together. During lunch they had an in depth and personnel conversation about their lives. Even though she had many guy friends, this was the first time she ever engaged in a deep personal conversation with one. During this conversation is when she realized Anthony was attracted to her. She wanted to be offended but she found it flattering instead. She appreciated he never once hit on her or was trying to "change" her.

As the day progressed they started to talk about the women they found attractive. Jane found it interesting on how often he picked lesbians not knowing they were lesbians. She never told him them they were. She would just acknowledge she found them attractive too. If at anytime Jane believed Anthony would hit on these women she would have never done this. She recognized he could look but would never touch another woman. The very thing she often did.

It was Jane who invited Anthony to go with them on a two week vacation at the lake. Jane's parents owned forty acres and a house near Lake Superior. Every Memorial Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, and during hunting season all of the families went up there. Along with these holidays each sibling picked two weeks where that family enjoyed the property. It was tradition for Jane to take her two weeks in the middle of June. During the first few days of the vacation they would finish preparing the house for the summer; there was always things needed to get accomplished after Memorial Day. After the house was finished this was a very intimate time for them. This was why Heather was shocked when Jane invited Anthony on this trip.

It was up to Heather to agree. By this time everything went through Heather. It was Heather who discussed their relationship with Jane and Anthony. It was Heather who took on balancing the two personalities and would manage the difficulties. What gave Heather hope was how Anthony and Jane became friends. She could tell the two of them were falling in love with one another. If the two of them ever made love to one another this would be entirely up to Jane. Heather honestly hoped one day they would. If not she was content in knowing all three of them loved one another. To have Jane invite Anthony on this yearly trip was giving Heather the permission to make love to Anthony.

At any time Heather could have said it was a bad idea. Heather felt Anthony coming to the vacation home was a great idea. What she didn't want was for Anthony and herself to make love there. She strongly believed none of them would have handled it well. Heather and Jane waited for Anthony's answer. Heather felt he gave the perfect answer, "If it's alright with Heather." Heather immediately gave a ringing endorsement to Anthony coming up to the house.

Once that happened they all felt a sexual tension. Heather hated it. Heather would never put up with a sexual tension between them.

Feeling this she asked Anthony, "Do you love me?"

"Of course I love you."

She then asked, "Anthony do you love Jane?"

Jane and Anthony looked at one another.

Heather gently stepped in, "This does not mean the two of you need to change your relationship. You two are allowed to be lovers even if you never make love."

Anthony stepped up to the plate and said something Jane would never forget, "Because I love you I will never ask you to have sex with me. I will never touch you unless you want it. I just ask you don't stop Heather and I from making love."

Jane asked, "Have you two started to make love?"

Anthony was quick to answer, "I wouldn't make love to her without your permission. If we have sex it's not just sex for me. It's making love to her."

Jane answered, "I'm not a fan of cocks."

They all laughed. This helped the tension.

Heather became serious and asked, "If he promised not to touch you and never asked for you to touch him. Would it be alright if we all made love to one another?"

Jane asked, "So you want to have a threesome?"

Anthony stood there.

The sexual tension was heavy. Heather hated it.

Heather answered, "The three of us making love to one another can look anyway we'd like. Anthony doesn't have to touch you and Jane you don't have to touch Anthony. There will be times when I will want to make love to both of you at the same time. Just as there will be times when I will want to make love to you without Anthony. Just as there will be times when I will want to make love to you without Jane."

Jane asked with some sarcasm, "What happens if Anthony and I make love without you?"

Heather answered with complete sincerity, "I look forward to hearing how it went."

Jane and Bob looked at one another then at Heather.

Heather stepped up to Jane and passionately kissed her. Anthony stood and watched.

This was honestly awkward for both Anthony and Jane. Heather and Jane had never kissed this way in front of Anthony before. There were many layers to this kiss. With Jane accepting and embracing this kiss she was accepting those layers.

When Heather was done she stepped back and said, "I love you Jane."

"I love you too."

Anthony was looking forward to his first kiss with Heather.

Jane expected Heather to go over and passionately kiss Anthony. Jane mentally prepared for what would happen after. Instead Heather took Jane's hand.

Heather stated, "Anthony I love you. We're not ready to make love. Meaning Jane, Yourself, and I are not ready for you and I to make love. When the three of us are ready for you and I to make love. I will make love to you. Are you willing to wait for that?"

All at once Jane felt sorry for Anthony. Jane experienced this for a year and a half. At the same time she was curious on what Anthony would say. A part of her hoped he'd say no. If he said no this would end this and it would go back to just Heather and herself. If he said yes. She would allow herself to love him because he was committed to love both of them. The love between herself and Anthony would be different than the love between Heather and Anthony.

Anthony simply answered, "Yes."

Heather made him clarify, "What do you mean by yes?"

"I'm willing to wait until you are ready."

Heather clarified, "If the two of us were dating and Jane wasn't involved I'd still be making you wait. I don't make love until I'm sure it's about love."

Jane remembered what that was like.

Immediately Heather turned toward Jane, "I haven't made love to Anthony because the two of you aren't ready for it."

Heather turned to Anthony and asked sweetly, "What are we waiting for?"

"We're waiting for the time when the three of us are ready for any of us to make love to one another."

This is when Heather let go of Jane's hand walked over to Anthony and gently kissed him on the lips. This was the first time they kissed.

Jane knew what would happen next because she lived through it. It was obvious Anthony wanted to kiss passionately but Heather quickly backed off. Jane wondered if she would say it. She did.

Heather said, "I love you. I look forward to the day we make love."

Jane wondered how Anthony would react.

"When will that be?"

Jane remembered when she asked the same thing.

She repeated herself, "When all three of us are able to handle it."

Jane saved Anthony, "Heather don't you believe we should sit down and have a sex talk."

Heather and Anthony looked at Jane.

Jane explained, "Since that one time we've always discussed what we liked and didn't like. I think all three of us should do this before the trip to the vacation house."

Heather asked, "You feel we'll need too?"

"I think that would be wise."

Heather gently directed, "Before our trip to the vacation house lets all write down what our concerns are. What are expectations are. What our fantasies would be. With Anthony being involved we'll need to discuss family planning."

They all promised they would do so.

Heather looked at Jane and said, "If we're planning for the day we make love it's only fair to let Anthony choose a spare bedroom and it become his bedroom. Once we're making love I'm expecting Anthony to move in. It'll only be fair. I'm not having a partner we love living away from us. If we love one another we live together"

Jane expected this and answered, "I agree."

Both looked at him. Heather stated, "If we make love it's assumed we're committed to one another. No one will cheat on the other two."

Anthony answered honestly, "I won't."

Heather continued, "It's also assumed you'll want to share your life with us. We have until the trip to discuss this."

Anthony asked, "Does this mean we'll be making love on that trip?"

Jane believed she knew how Heather would answer and felt sorry for him.

"We expect you to go with us. Jane and I will be making love. This doesn't mean we're ready for us to make love. I promise there will be a day when we will."

"Okay."

Heather again gently stepped up to him and took his hand, "I'm looking forward to that day. I promise there will be a day when we'll make love. Do you believe me?"

"I want too."

Jane felt the need to encourage him, "She will. It'll feel like forever but she will."

Heather turned to Jane, "It wasn't forever."

"It felt like it."

Heather gave a look.

Heather turned toward Anthony, "If you'd like you could stay in one of the bedrooms."

"Tonight?"

"Of course."

This would be the first time he ever stayed over night.

Jane mentioned, "We have five spare bedrooms. The two larger rooms have full baths and walk in closets."

She pointed to the bedrooms above the living room. To reach these bedrooms one needed to walk up the stairs on the right side of the house. Five feet in front of these stairs was the main entrance to the house. The railing was made out of cherry wood. It went up along the right side of the stairs, turned left, went the width of the house, and ended against the largest bedroom at the end of the hallway. The door to this bedroom faced the hallway. Just after the third bedroom was a half bath. Each bedroom had sliding glass doors that went out onto a rectangular shaped porch. This porch was the width of the house and was surrounded by an elegant bricked fence. This fence overlooked the large deck, the hot tub (was near the kitchen side of the deck), the two acres of property behind the house, and the pristine lake. Just below the hallway were four evenly spaced pillars dividing the front half of the house from the back half of the house.

Just beyond the pillars was the center room. This was an elegantly decorated room in the center of the house with open brick pathways to move through the house. The right side of the room, stepping into the room from the living room, was the only side with a wall.

In the back left corner of the house was a very large kitchen, to the right of the kitchen was a large den, and to the right of this den was another smaller living area. At the end of this rectangular shaped room was a door out to the deck. In front of this last room was a hallway. The inner wall of this hallway was the wall in front of: the basement stairs, the master bedroom, and backside of the master bedrooms walk in closet. The wall of the basement stairs was the only wall of the center room. This master bedroom was to the right of the basement stairs. The door to the basement was the first door of the hallway. Next to this door was the door to the master bedroom. On the opposite side of the hallway and along the same wall as the stairs was another half bath and a walk in closet. To the left of the living room and in front of the kitchen was the rectangular shaped dinning room. In front of the dinning room was a hallway to the three car garage. In front of this hallway and to the left of the living room was a sun-room. The room faced the front yard of the house.

Heather picked up her glasses and a book she left on the custom built coffee table; "I'll help you get settled in a room. After Jane and I will make love. We're assuming you'll respect our privacy. Tomorrow I'll make us breakfast."

Anthony answered, "Alright."

She led Anthony up the stairs.

Jane smiled. Two of the five bedrooms were larger than Anthony's apartment.

***Anthony Moves In***

A month after the trip to Jane's family's Vacation Home, and three years after the house was built, Anthony moved in; he was twenty-nine at the time. This was seven months after asking both ladies out on a date. A week in they call themselves a partnership. Two weeks later Jane starts calling Anthony; Tony. She is the only one to ever get away calling him this.

***The Reaction of Family and Friends***

For about seven months they introduced family and friends to this new partnership.

One of their favorite dinners was with Anthony's two Moms. Heather and Jane sat down with him after his two Mom's left and asked why he never told them his Mother was a lesbian. Or why he never told them his Mother divorced his Father to live with her Partner. He told them the divorce and living with two Mom's had been difficult for him. He went on to explain he eventually found a respect for his Step-Mom but this relationship hadn't always been easy. After a little bit of probing from Heather. He confessed, he didn't want Heather and Jane to believe he was purposefully looking for a relationship with two women because he was raised by two Mom's. He again emphasized he never intended to fall in love with two women.

A benefit and an irritation to Jane was how excited her two oldest brothers were to see a man living in the house. She became annoyed when her oldest brother reasoned she could kick Heather out because there was a man in the house. She handled it well because her two oldest brothers always struggled with her being a lesbian. Her parents had embraced the fact her daughter was a lesbian so it was somewhat difficult for her Dad to understand a guy living there. They liked Anthony's political views but found him to be "different." Her mother pulled her off to the side and asked if there would be grandchildren. Jane answered truthfully, "They weren't sure yet." Jane understood this was her Mother's way of embracing this choice. Her younger brother and younger sister both thought Anthony was cool. Both Heather and Anthony were able to get Jane through the hurt she felt from her to oldest brothers.

Heather's mom fell in love with Anthony right away. Just as she had fallen in love with Jane right away. It was Heather's mom who explained everything to Heather's Dad. Heather's Dad enjoyed watching football with both Jane and Anthony. Anthony and Jane invited him to join the fantasy football league they were running together.

A person that endured himself to the two ladies was Anthony's Dad. This was the person Anthony worried about the most and was the last family member they met. He was old school intense with many traditional values. Plus, he was terribly hurt when his Mom divorced him, when she realized she was a lesbian. Anthony was unsure how he would react so they met him at an expensive restaurant. To Anthony's pleasant surprise his Dad gave both ladies flowers. He ended up paying for everyone's dinner and told stories. Heather invited him back to the house. All of them had fun playing poker for chips, they played a game of Scrabble, and Heather introduced his Dad to the board game Settlers. By the end of the night both ladies ended up looking up to him as a second father.

All three were disappointed in many of their friends. Many of Jane and Heather's lesbian friends were upset they would let a guy move in with them. To Heather's dismay having Anthony live with them ended a close friendship with one of her long time lesbian friends. Jane lost a few of her lesbian friends because they felt Heather was being multiplicative and was cheating on her. Jane tried to explain, at any time Jane could have stopped it and Heather would have never retaliated, but Jane's friends wouldn't listen. The friends of Heather and Jane that remained supportive were the ones who recognized, good or bad, that Anthony loved both ladies. It was obvious Heather loved both Anthony and Jane. Anthony became annoyed with the behavior of a few of his friends. He disliked the implication this was some sexual paradise. He shoved a casual friend of his into a wall when he made a pass at Jane. A married couple he had known for years asked him if the three of them would join them in their bedroom. Heather had a similar experience with a friend of hers. This friend assumed Heather and Anthony would agree to having sex with herself and her husband. What they learned it was better to have a few close friends over a large group of friends. They ended up with eight very close friends who understood the three of them were a committed partnership. This partnership went beyond sex.

Two of these close friends were Anna and Stephanie. At first they were the hardest to convince. Anna and Stephanie worried these two women were using Anthony for something. The other fear was these women would hurt Anthony. What changed their minds was when the five of them spent the day together. They first meet at a zoo and had a barbecue at a nearby park. By spending the day with the three of them Anna and Stephanie could clearly see they were in a loving relationship. They ended up back at the house playing five person Settlers and a few games of Aggravation.

123456...8