Partnership

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna and Stephanie had a private disappointment. They were at the point where they wanted children but wanted a physical Dad in the picture. They both knew Heather would disapprove of Anthony having sex with either one for any reason. Their plan was for Anthony to impregnate Stephanie. Anna didn't want to have sex with Anthony because she felt it would be to awkward to have sex with him. They never said who the Dad ended up to be but Anna ended up giving birth to a boy. Two years later Stephanie gave birth to another boy.

***Learning to Live Together***

This partnership was far from perfect. All three were making adjusting to the commitment. These included: when to have dinner, what was everyone's expectations, and just day to day living. There was bound to be arguments and a lot of adjustments.

Something that was a blessing and a curse was Anthony's homemaker skills. Both Heather and Jane were delighted in Anthony's ability to handle all of the house duties. The problem was they felt he had no balance. It was Jane who kept reminding him that the house didn't have to be perfect. Heather reminded him on numerous occasions a home needed to be lived in and she didn't want to live in a museum. This irritated Heather a great deal because this was how her Mother expected their house to be. Many servants were fired for not meeting her Mother's expectations. Just as Anthony was very critical of their servants and the lawn service. It was Heather, who after meeting his Mother, talked to Anthony about his over commitment to keeping the house up. This led to an argument. Cooler heads prevailed and Anthony admitted both of his Mom's were perfectionists. Jane and Heather were helping him to see the balance.

The two ladies were smart enough to see the benefits of Anthony living there. He was so good at these duties the ladies encouraged him to quit the job he hated and to get a part time job he enjoyed. This helped him concentrate on his photography. This allowed them to scale back on hired servants. This allowed both ladies to relax and enjoy their homes while handling their stressful careers. After a few months of this, Jane realized they were no longer doing anything around the house, and mentioned to Heather they should help more. They simply asked him what he needed help with. Anthony made sure to praise both for their help. He didn't want to be like his Mom who never seemed to appreciate the help his Step-Mom or himself put into keeping the house clean.

One of the biggest arguments the three of them had was over laundry. When he took over the house duties he assumed this included laundry. Jane became angry he did her laundry. She didn't even want him in the laundry room. Heather and Anthony never witnessed Jane so angry. This was the one job she claimed, "Every person should take responsibility for." This idea frustrated Heather, she hated doing laundry, and she felt Anthony did a better job than they did. She loved how he handled the dry cleaning of her suits. Loved how he took the time to sort her laundry. Whatever he was doing with their bedclothes was much better than what they did. Unfortunately or fortunately, depending on how one would look at it, this lead to all three arguing over many different issues. Heather was the one smart enough to stop the argument. She encouraged everyone to go to separate corners and cool off.

Heather approached Jane first. Jane revealed why she didn't want any man to go near woman's laundry; especially their undergarments. Heather encouraged Jane to tell Anthony. Anthony promised he wouldn't ever "do that" to their laundry. He mentioned, if she had told him ahead of time he would have never did her laundry. She in turn wished he would have told him he was planning on doing her laundry. This led to all three spending a few hours going over all of their complaints with one another. This brought up little things between Heather and Jane they never addressed.

After a few days, Heather convinced Jane to allow him to wash all of their bed clothes. Heather gave all of her intimates to Jane and gave Anthony all of her other clothes. This was fine with Jane. This was how laundry would work. This was also an example on how they were committed to resolving issues.

Heather and Jane felt Anthony was improving their communication. They were really concerned their communication with one another would suffer after Anthony moved in.

Both Jane and Heather were reluctant to admit. With them living in such a rural community they were happy a Man was living in the house. Not to say, Jane wouldn't have been capable of blowing the head off of any intruder. Jane and Anthony both enjoyed going to the shooting range.

Without Heather's: patience, communication skills, self sacrifice, kindness, intelligence, and love their partnership would have collapsed. Not to say, all of them were putting in effort to make it work, Heather was the glue keeping it together.

***Anthony becomes Irritable***

Five months in Antony was getting irritable. Jane believed Anthony was nearing a breaking point. Jane knew, based upon her own experience with Heather; Heather was teasing Anthony. Heather missed this with Jane and now was missing this with Anthony. Heather would get cuddly, would hug, slightly kiss, and be affectionate to Anthony but never take it further. In Heather's mind this wasn't sexual. This was difficult on Jane when Heather did it to her. What Jane understood from having brothers this would be far more difficult on a man; especially with a man living with them. Jane in her compassion knew Anthony couldn't wait as long as she did.

During this time Jane gained a lot of respect for him. As frustrated as Anthony appeared to be he never once acted in an aggressive way with either of them. Jane believed Anthony needed to be more assertive with Heather. He needed to act like a man and let her know he wanted to fuck her. Unfortunately, Jane believed he would never act aggressive in this way because he was raised by so many women: from the time he was eight he lived with two Moms, he was very close to his Father's Sister who helped his Father on visitations (Jane and Heather were looking forward to meet), and how often he talked about his deceased Grandmother.

Jane believed the man of their house was simply unsure on how he should proceed. It was obvious he wanted to have sex with Heather and herself. Jane adored the fact he was never aggressive with her. She believed with all of her heart the only way she'd have sex with Anthony was if she initiated it; this was exactly how she wanted it. She considered herself a lesbian and had no interest in having Anthony's cock inside of her. Jane felt it was different with Heather. Heather was bi, Heather was the one who brought him into their relationship, and Heather wanted to make love to him. A private frustration for Jane was wearing the strap on. They used this toy before Anthony moved in but it wasn't used very often. It was now a staple. Jane felt if she tossed it into the garbage it would encourage Heather to use the real cock in their house.

Jane understood he was a straight male and there were two women running around the house. Jane thought about all of the times Heather and herself would get passionate around him. Jane felt this had to be sexually frustrating to him. They were now lounging around him in baggy shirts without bras and tights without undergarments. Jane believed any time they wore jeans or tights he masturbated more. Jane thought of the day she left her laundry in the laundry room. Not thinking anything about it, she walked down to the laundry room just wearing panties. She was happy he never spotted her but this was an example of how free they were feeling around Anthony.

She recognized their numerous conversations about sex had to be getting to him. Since the day Heather brought the fuzzy handcuffs home their: sex lives, sexual problems, their sexual triumphs, desires, and fantasies was an open discussion. They were always bouncing ideas off of one another freely. The first sex talk they had with Anthony was at the vacation house. Like many other things that Anthony was now involved in Jane appreciated the way he responded to these conversations. She especially liked the humor he added. This encouraged Jane to add some of her own humor. If Heather thought they crossed a line she'd scold the two of them and refocused the discussion. All understood the importance of this humor. This was why Heather never put a complete stop to it. The negative was this free sexual talk without Heather giving him some needed relief was adding to his irritability.

What was irritating Jane was Heather's frustration over Anthony's irritability. Jane recognized Anthony was more irritable with Heather than her. In many ways Anthony was acting like a lost puppy around Jane; which had its pluses and minus. What angered Jane was how perplexed Heather was over Anthony's recent behavior. Jane was finding herself getting angry at Anthony for accidentally hurting Heather's feelings. What frustrated Jane was Heather often talked about how special their house was because of not having "traditional roles". Jane recognized, for whatever reason, Heather was expecting Anthony to take the sexual initiative. The problem, she told him numerous times he needed to wait until she was ready. Heather was somehow blinded to her own hypocrisy.

Jane felt sorry for the man in their house. A man Jane found herself in love with. It was a sister type of love but not a lover type of love; but still this was the first man other than her brother's she felt this way about. Every time Jane tried to discuss the situation with Heather; Heather could not see Jane was correct in her assessments. Jane was looking for a way to to fix the situation. The two people living with her were driving her crazy. She assumed if they fucked one another they would stop being so irritating.

***At the End of the Fifth Month***

Jane was overjoyed when the solution to their dilemma just happened.

There was a night when the three of them were watching a movie. Jane and Heather were snuggling up with one another on the couch. Anthony was sitting in a recliner Heather bought him. Since Anthony moved in the two ladies would: slip on yoga pants without undergarments, they would lay on the couch, the would cover themselves with a large blanket, one would be against the arm of the coach, the other would prop herself against the other, the one underneath would slip her hands underneath the tights, and often it would lead to an orgasm. The person receiving it would show as much restraint as possible but it was obvious at what was going on. On this particular night Jane had slipped her hand underneath Heather's tights. Heather reached up under her T-shirt and was massage her small tits.

All of a sudden Anthony paused the moving they were watching, stood up, and stated, "Do you mind?"

Heather looked at him, "What?"

Jane rolled her eyes, not at Anthony, but at Heather being clueless.

"I..." He was unable to finish the sentence. He made a noise, left the room, and headed upstairs.

Heather sat up, "What's the matter."

They watched as Anthony waved his arms to the question. Went upstairs, walked along the railing above the living room, and slammed the door to his room. Jane understood his childish behavior.

Heather asked, "Why is he acting so childish?"

Jane was blunt, "You need to fuck him."

"I would never do that. I want to make love to him."

"Do it right now."

"What?"

Jane stated bluntly, "Before he jacks off for the third time today go up there and make love to him."

"We're not ready."

"You need to get ready right now. You need to up there and make to love to him."

Heather pushed up her glasses.

Jane was stern, "His rocket needs to go off by your hand, mouth, or pussy. I don't care which one."

"He doesn't want to make love to me."

Jane in complete frustration said, "You are kidding? Right?"

With hurt in her voice she stated, "No. He doesn't want to have sex with me."

Jane answered, "Remember. You told him to wait for you. You told him this three days ago. We happen to be living with a guy who actually listens. He's frustrated because you are the one making him wait."

"Oh."

"He's living with two women. For some strange reason he finds both of us hot."

"You feel he finds us attractive?"

Jane showed a face of frustration. Jane crawled out from underneath Heather.

She was animated as spoke to Heather, "For our sake. For his. Go up there and make love to him. If not we need to do the right thing and kick him out."

Heather immediately tossed the blanket to the side, stood up straight, pulled down the shirt, and slipped her yoga pants over her red colored landing strip, "We can't do that."

Jane asked, "Why?"

"We love him."

Jane raised her arms. She stepped forward toward the upstairs.

Heather followed and asked, "What are you doing?"

She yelled, "Tony!"

The two argued in whispers.

Anthony stepped out of his room and stood next to the railing.

He looked desperate, "What?"

Jane asked, "What outfit would you like Heather to wear for you tonight?"

"Are we going out to eat?"

"I'd actually suggest that. She likes it when a tongue dances on her clit."

Heather's mouth dropped open.

In an odd voice Tony stated, "I've often imagined what it would be like to give both of you oral."

Jane mentioned, "Remember your promise."

"I know and I'll honor it. I should have said I've imagined what it would be like to go down on Heather."

Heather pulled on Jane's sleeve and motioned with her head.

Jane yelled, "Stay there."

He watched the two ladies of the house talk in whispers.

Heather whispered, "It's not like that."

"Well make love to him."

"I didn't want it to be like this."

"You can't continue to tease him."

"I'm not teasing him."

Jane with wisdom stated, "I believe he's jacking off at least twice a day."

"He isn't masturbating that much."

Jane looked up at Tony, "How many times a day are you jerking off."

"Once or twice."

Based upon his look Jane and Heather believed it was three or four.

She turned to Heather. Heather gave her a look. All Jane did was point toward Anthony. Heather didn't want it to be like this.

Anthony mentioned, "I wouldn't mind you wearing the outfit Jane bought you the other day."

Jane encouraged, "You mean the three piece with the lace overlay and the pink bow."

"Yeah."

Jane encouraged, "She looks good in that one."

Heather pushed up her glasses, "That three piece focuses on my small breasts?"

"I love your small breasts. I've been wanting to see them. Plus I've wondered what you'd look like in garters. I like the pink lacing of the outfit."

Heather looked over at Jane. Jane reacted with a facial expression.

Heather turned toward Anthony, "I don't wear g-strings."

"I honestly don't like g-strings. Do you have a pink pair of booty shorts or boyshorts?"

Jane answered, "She has a pair of cute pink panties with a bow on it."

Heather and Jane stared at one another.

Anthony mentioned, "I wouldn't mind seeing you in that Matador Costume."

Jane looked at him, "It's hot isn't it?"

He shook his head.

Jane shrugged her shoulders.

Heather replied, "I don't want us to roleplay the first time we make love."

Anthony answered, "That makes sense."

Heather pushed up her glasses and answered, "I'll change."

Jane gave Anthony a thumbs up. Both Jane and Anthony giggled. Heather gave both a look. They stopped.

Anthony knew to be serious, "I'll wait for you in my room."

Heather with a smile answered, "I'll meet you there."

Jane watched as the love of her life headed to their bedroom. This was far from easy for Jane. The truth of it was, if the three of them were to remain a partnership, this needed to happen. She was tired of the tension and wearing that strap on. Jane watched as Heather stepped out of the room in an outfit Jane had purchased for Heather. Over her shoulder she was carrying a small bag. Heather stopped at the bottom of the stairs.

They looked at one another.

Heather modeled the outfit she was wearing like she did every time she wore a sexy outfit for Jane. Jane nodded her head. Heather turned and went up the stairs. When she reached Anthony's bedroom she stopped. Took a deep breath. Stood there for a second. She stepped into the bedroom and shut the door behind her.

Jane knew making love to Anthony would make her life long partner happier. She reasoned if Heather was to make love to a guy; Anthony was a good choice. If she didn't believe Anthony would treat her right, she would have kicked Anthony out of the house herself. She decided she would get her laptop and focus on work. This would take her mind off the fact Heather was making love to Anthony.

***They Make Love***

While Heather was getting ready and while she stood in front of the closed door; she mentally went over the postings she posted on a forum. She posted numerous posting related to having a threesome and how to have sex with a small cock. Anthony confessed to both Heather and Jane he was just below five inches. Based upon her experience with guys and the strap on she preferred average sized. She felt her ex-boyfriends six and a half inches was perfect for a real cock. After experiencing the displeasure of a large cock and based upon what she read. She felt she'd rather deal with someone smaller compared to an eight inch cock. Still, she felt bad for wishing Anthony had at least an average sized cock. She loved Anthony to much to reject him over this. Based upon their conversations she wanted to believe Anthony would be a great lover. She thought about the positive postings and conversations she had with women who preferred small cocks or preferred foreplay over a guys size.

A posting where she received positive responses read: "My future male lover has told me he has a small cock. What should I prepare for? What are the positives of making love to a partner with a small penis? What are the negatives of having sex with a small penis?"

Another posting she received good advice from: "My future male lover has told me he has a small penis. As a guy how would you want me to react to it? And what gives you the most pleasure?"

A posting she received the most surprising answers was: "I'm bisexual and living with my two partners. My female lover and I have never made love with a man at the same time. How should we make love to our male partner after confessing to us he has a small penis? I'm concerned my female partner might tease him. I don't want my male partner's feelings hurt. Any suggestions?"

A posting after reading the responses to the last posting: "Guys with small cocks. Is it true you like it when a woman jokes about your small penis? Does this make you feel at ease? Give you confidence? Or is it hurtful?"

Another posting based upon the other postings: "To the ladies who enjoy anal sex. I'm afraid it'll hurt. Is it true a smaller penis is better for anal?"

Another posting based upon other postings: "I'm a bisexual woman who has often times gagged when giving oral sex to males. Is it true giving oral sex to a smaller penis is better? Any tips on how to make it pleasurable for him? Any tips on how not to gag?"

She felt this was the most important posting:"I'm bisexual and living with my two partners. My female lover and I have never made love to a man at the same time. My female partner is an exclusive lesbian and my male partner is a straight male. My male partner has agreed to never touch my female lover. We're all okay with this arrangement. Any suggestions on how to make this pleasurable for everyone? I don't want anyone to feel excluded."

She was nervous. It had been a while since she made love to a man. She was physically attracted to Anthony and she loved him. She took a deep breath and stepped into his room. She had her back to him as she shut the door.

123456...8