Partnership

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slipped off her panties. She pulled up her brown t-shirt over her breasts and started to gently play with her breasts. She imagined the three of them making love. She imagined she was the focus. They rotated who would be the first person to receive. She imagined Anthony playing with her breasts. She loved the way he teased them and kissed her nipples. When Anthony played with her breast and caressed her upper body Heather focused on her womanhood. Jane loved the way Heather performed oral. She imagined Heather's tongue twirling her clit. She removed her brown T-shirt and sat on the back of the couch. Her back was against the wall and her legs were spread. She was making round circles on her clit. She imagined a time when Heather was giving her oral while she sat on top of the living room couch. At the same time Anthony was giving it to Heather dogie style. What excited Jane was how excited Heather was. She enjoyed the blessing of a powerful orgasm. She laid herself on the couch enjoying the afterglow.

She fell asleep.

She woke up with a blanket over her. Her clothes were neatly folded on the end of the couch; her undergarments respectfully layered on top. On the coffee table was a tray with: chips, salsa, and a brand new movie on DVD. Jane recognized this was a movie she wanted to watch with Anthony but Heather would have found unfunny.

It was him covering her with a blanket and putting the tray on the coffee table. All the times he played video games with her and never once made a pass at her. All the times he didn't say anything when she was making love to Heather. All the times he cleaned the house. The times he cooked them meals. The times he watched a movie she liked but he didn't. How he texted her about the yogurt. When he switched the toilet paper to the brand Jane liked. They both laughed at how Heather didn't notice. How he let her fix his bike. The time he stood up to a car repairman who was clearly trying to take advantage of her. What the mechanic didn't know was Anthony just repeated what Jane told him. The fact Anthony listened to her and defended her touched Jane's heart. How he pushed his jackass of a friend into the wall when this friend was rude to her. She thought of how he treated Heather both inside and outside of the bedroom. She looked at the shut door. She flipped over the blanket and stood up. She looked at the pile of clothes. She grabbed her panties and slipped them on. She was about to put on all her clothes but changed her mind. She turned on the TV and put the DVD into the player. She took a deep breath. She opened the door. She could tell the basement door was open and he was upstairs. She speculated he was dusting.

She yelled, "Tony!"

She heard him by the stairs, "What?"

"Want to watch the movie with me?"

"Is there drinks in the small refrigerator?"

She looked, "We could use more bottled waters and we're down to one bottle of Iced Tea."

"I'll be down in a few minutes."

"Alright."

She set all the food out exactly like they always did. She stepped into the closet and added napkins and paper towels. She started the movie but paused it just before the opening credits. She folded the blanket and set it on the couch. She removed her panties and sat down on the couch like nothing was different.

She heard him complaining on how difficult it was for me to finding the iced tea. She watched him step into the room. He stopped talking and stood there.

She said, "You still want to watch the movie?"

"Yeah."

He focused and put the water and iced tea in the small refrigerator. He focused on her eyes, which was a difficult thing to do, because he felt she was a very beautiful woman. He loved: her blond hair, her green eyes, her lips, her jawline, her tiny tits, loved the way her waist curved, loved her backside, adored her short legs, and often wanted to touch her womanhood. There were many times he wanted to give her oral or penetrate her. He never did because he respected her boundaries.

She liked the fact he was trying to avoid gazing at her private parts. He handed her a water bottle, "I'm assuming you'd like a water?"

Acting like nothing was amiss, "Sure. I'll take one."

He sat on the other side of the couch.

She asked, "Should I start the movie."

"Yeah."

She started it. She watched him out of the corner of her eye. She watched Cutie become erect. She liked the fact he was unsure of what he should do. She continued to pretend nothing was a miss.

Referring to the actress in the movie she asked, "You like her?"

"She was one of my first crushes."

"You never told us that before?"

"Oh."

Normally a comment like this would lead to commentary and discussions.

She asked, "What would you do if a woman like her was sexually harassing you?"

He became serious, "I'd tell her I'm in a relationship."

He glanced at her and then back at the movie.

He tried to change the subject, "I've had a boss like that."

She held in her laughter and pretended to be serious, "The one who sexually harnessed you? How come you never told us?"

"No. The one making all the promises."

They watched the movie for a while.

He was very quiet. She watched out of the corner of her eye how he would glance her way but turn back to the TV. She liked the fact Anthony was uncomfortable.

"Would you tell us?"

"Hugh."

She said serious, "Look at me."

She enjoyed teasing him. He did look straight at her green eyes.

"If you were being sexually harassed like that would you tell us?"

"Of course. I'd want you two to know why I quit."

"If it was the best job in all the world. She was your boss. And she wanted to fuck you. You'd quit?"

"I'd assume you'd do the same?"

She was honest, "While Heather and I were dating I was sexually harassed."

He was serious, "Did you kick him in the nuts?"

She answered honestly, "I reported her to HR."

"You had a woman sexually harass you?"

Teasing, "So. You don't believe another woman would find me attractive?"

"No. That's not what I'm saying."

"What are you saying?"

"I guess it's stupid. I was surprised a woman would sexually harass another person."

She teased, "Aren't I sexually harassing you?"

"I'm a little uncomfortable."

"Why?"

"I'd like to have sex with you."

"You wouldn't make love to me?"

"I would."

She grabbed the DVD remote and stopped the movie. She grabbed the TV remote and turned off the TV.

She turned toward him.

"I've never made love to a man before."

"

"Okay."

"I haven't even touched a guys cock before."

"Okay."

"I'm nervous."

He answered, "That's understandable."

"I've imagined pulling down your pants and riding you like Heather does. This way I'd get it over with."

He answered, "That doesn't sound very enjoyable. I don't want you to to do it just to get it over with."

She held in her emotion, "I'm a lesbian. I like women."

"Yeah."

She started to tear, "I've never once wanted a cock. You enter our lives. Your around all the time. You do things for us. You treat us nice. I love the way you touch my tits.Why do you like our tits?"

"I've always liked smaller boobs."

"Are you just saying that?"

"No."

They looked at one another.

He asked, "Would you let me touch them?"

She looked at him.

"Please don't kiss me on my lips. I want to leave that between Heather and I."

"Okay."

He turned toward her. She faced him. They looked at one another. All at once her boundary felt wrong. She knew why. She leaned into him and kissed him on his lips. This felt so different than kissing a woman's lips. She felt his hands on her breasts. She loved the way he touched her nipples. She let him kiss his way down to her breasts. Where he sucked on her nipples. She laid down on the couch. She spread her legs out. This was the first time she ever did this with a guy. She was glad he was still wearing clothes. She would let him do what he wanted, until he did something she was uncomfortable with.

She liked the fact he would stop and ask, "Are you okay?"

She'd answer, "Yes."

She felt his technique was a cross between a butch lesbian she slept with and Heather. Any similarities to any lesbian ended when he started to touch her womanhood. The way he did everything down there was different from any lover she had before. What she liked was the way he sucked on her clit. She was amazed when he found her g-spot and started to caress it. She wished a past lover would have done this to her. She was surprised when she had an orgasm. She felt so close to him. She passionately kissed him. She didn't know where or why she felt aggressive. She just did. She stood up and grabbed his hand. She led him upstairs. She told him to wait at the basement door. He did so. She rushed into her bedroom. She opened the drawer of her nightstand; in it was lube and a box of 24 condoms. Heather purchased these for her. Heather used the dildo of the strap on to show Jane how to put a condom on and how to take one off. She gave a couple tips with Anthony being smaller. At the time Jane felt Heather was being crazy for teaching her these things. Now she was grateful she taught her. She took both items and stepped out of the room.

She asked, "Where do you want to do it?"

"Lets go back to my room."

"I've never been in your room. Is is it clean?"

"Are you kidding me?"

She laughed. She focused and grabbed his hand. She was surprised on how aggressive she felt. This didn't mean she wasn't nervous. She led him to his room.

She decided to say, "I'm glad you have a small cock."

"What?"

"Yeah. If it was big all I'd do is jack it off. I saw a big cock once. There was no way I'd ever let a guy stick a big one into me."

"You've never had Heather use the strap on on you?"

She stopped. She rolled her eyes. She thought about how easy it would have been for Heather to fasten it on and try it when she showed her how a condom worked. Never once did they ever think about Heather using the strap on her. Why? Who knew?

Jane stopped, turned and said, "I hate you some times."

"What?"

"Come on."

She grabbed his hand and practically dragged him to his room.

She stopped. He looked at her.

He gently opened the door, "Ladies first."

She stated, "I'm nervous."

"It's okay to be nervous."

"What happens if I don't like it?"

"I'll stop and we'll never do it again."

"What happens if I like it? Does that mean I'm no longer a lesbian?"

He smiled, "I'd say your a lesbian with one exception."

She answered, "I like that."

He stated, "Lesbians first."

"I don't mind if I do."

She stepped into his room. It was very neat and in order.

He instructed, "Stay right here."

"Okay."

He turned on the light and went to both windows and the sliding glass doors. He pulled the blinds and the curtains. On one wall he had twelve Lava lamps. He hit three switches and they turned on.

She stated, "I think it's cool what you did with the lava lamps."

"Thanks."

He gently removed his clothes and set them neatly on a chair. Her plan was to put the condom on, lube herself up, and ride him. She felt this was a good simple plan. This plan suddenly felt over simplistic. A part of her wished he hadn't ever entered their life. The other part of her was thankful she would finally do a guy; even if it was once. A part of her wondered if this was a mistake. The last part her wanted this to feel good. No matter what it felt like; she was relieved she was doing it with Anthony.

He stepped up to her.

She held onto the lube and condoms.

He said, "I love you."

"What?"

"I love you. If I didn't I wouldn't want to have sex with you."

From somewhere deep within side of herself she said, "I love you too."

The truth was, there was no way in hell, she would have done anything with him if she didn't truly love him.

He gently took the box of condoms and the lube.

He led her to his bed. She laid down on the bed. Her heart was pounding. She watched him undo the box and take out the condom.

She thought about something Heather told her.

She sat up on her knees and said, "Let me do it."

He asked honestly, "Are you sure?"

She wasn't because this would be the first time she ever touched a cock.

She asked, "It's not going to shoot off is it?"

"It'll take more than just putting the condom on."

She asked something she heard Heather ask, "Are you going to last today?"

"Yes."

She asked, "You jacked off today?"

"Yes."

"Okay."

She managed to open the package and set the wrapper on the nightstand. She figured out which way it went on. She looked at his penis. She took a deep breath and tried to slip it on. While doing so his semi erect cock became fully erect. She now wished she would have actually played with it before putting the condom on. She reasoned, no matter if sex felt great or not, there would be opportunities where she could play with it. She laid herself down on his queen sized bed. She was unsure of herself. Her heart was pounding. She felt moist but was unsure if she was moist enough. This was the first time anything would be penetrating her. She prepared herself for it to really hurt.

She watched him grab the bottle of lube.

In a soft voice, "I'm going to apply some of this."

"Okay."

"You are very beautiful."

"Thanks."

She watched him gently poor lube onto her womanhood.

She liked how this felt but she was nervous.

"Take a deep breath."

She did.

She felt his fingers on her womanhood. She found pleasure in the way he touched her. He began to speak softly to her, "I love touching you. I love how soft your lips are. I love sliding my fingers up and down your lips. Do you like it when I touch your button?"

She nodded her head. He observed her becoming flush. Watched as her breasts became hard.

"I'm happy you're letting me touch you."

"You are?"

"I've been wanting to for a long time."

He was making sure it was wet both with the lube and some of her own moisture.

She mentioned, "It felt different when you preformed oral."

"Shouldn't it?"

She giggled.

"I guess it would feel different with you..."

She stopped mid sentence. She felt him rub the head of his cock along her lips. She was unsure of how she felt about this. She felt it enter her. At first it was somewhat frightening. She realized it didn't hurt. She felt pleasure from the penetration but it felt weird to her.

"You are so tight."

"Is that bad?"

"NO. Not at all."

She was making love to Anthony. It wasn't the greatest feeling in the world but it was far from the worst. She could feel it move inside of her. Unsure of what she should do she just let him hump her. She felt him get really hard. He was panting and humping. She did lift her legs up and this felt better.

He yelled, "Your so tight!"

She assumed this was a good thing. It took all of his experience to stop himself from cumming. She liked it when he slowed up and then picked up the tempo again. He did this three times. Around this third time is when she felt her breasts harden, she felt her chest get flush; she felt very close to Anthony. It was very similar to how she felt about Heather when she was intimate with her. She was starting to sweat. Her heart was beating faster. She started to feel somewhat aggressive. She thought about all the times Heather rode his cock or how they did dogie style. She felt she wasn't experience enough for dogie style.

She said, "Flip over."

They managed it. She lowered herself onto his cock. With her being petite and athletic she found this fun. He reached up and started to touch her button. She grabbed his hands.

"Touch my tits. Pinch them."

He pinched her nipples. It took all of his experience not to cum. It was difficult because of how tight she was. He had to close his eyes.

She yelled, "Open your eyes!"

He did.

Seeing her ride his cock made it impossible for him to hold it.

Based upon his facial expression and how he acted she assumed he had an orgasm. Then it became limp inside of her. She no longer could hump it.

She asked, "You came?"

"Your so tight."

He sat up and grabbed hold of her. If any other guy did this she would have punched him in the face. In a fluid motion he moved his hand down to her clit. She then knew what he was doing. She had witnessed him do this to Heather. She never had her clit rubbed this way. It was rough and it was intense. She came.

He reminded her, "You have to be careful when you get up."

Jane answered, "The condom?"

"We don't want it to fall off."

They made sure it didn't. After he went to his bathroom. Wrapped the condom in tissue and tossed it into the garbage. He came back to the bed.

She mentioned, "I'm glad it grows."

"Me too."

They both laughed. He laid next to her. She snuggled up to Anthony. She felt him trace his finger along the side of her body.

"Stop it."

"You don't like that?"

"It tickles."

She grabbed his hand and pulled it over to her chest. She held onto his hand. They laid there not sure of what to say. If Heather would have been present there would be free flowing conversation. Sometimes this led to more sex or they all got up took showers and the conversation continued after. Jane and Anthony just held onto one another.

Jane announced into the silence, "Next time I want to make Cutie shoot."

"I'd like that."

"I'm not going to suck on it. Let's leave that for Heather."

"Okay."

"Maybe I should go on the pill?"

Anthony asked, "You want to do it again?"

"Now?"

"I wasn't meaning now. But I'd like to do it with you again. I wasn't sure if you liked it."

She turned onto her side and looked at him.

"It didn't hurt."

He answered, "It shouldn't hurt."

She was honest, "I get why woman like it."

"Did you like it?"

She answered honestly, "I didn't hate it. If I never did it again I wouldn't care. But I wouldn't mind doing it with you."

"You wouldn't have too."

She reached up and touched his face, "Anthony you are a good man. You are my best friend. I never thought I'd tell a man after making love to him. I do love you."

"I love you too."

She said matter of fact, "Lay on your back."

He did so.

She looked at it, "Why is it so small after it shoots."

He answered matter of fact, "That's it's size when I'm not excited."

She reached up and started to gently touch it.

He became semi erect.

"I guess you like it when I touch it."

He answered simply, "Of course I'd like it when one of the women I love touches it."

She answered, "That's cheesy."

"I thought you'd like it?"

She answered, "Shut up and let me figure out how it works."

For the first time in her life she explored a cock. With some guidance from Anthony she was able to make it shoot. She accomplished her goal. She suggested they take showers and go out for a late lunch. He suggested they take a shower together. She asked if she could pee on him. He asked if she would pee in a pair of jeans. She agreed. When she was done they watched one another masturbate. After they took a shower and went out to dinner.

When Heather called. They told her what happened. Heather made Jane promise to go on more reliable birth control. For the first time Anthony suggested he get a vasectomy. Neither lady liked that idea.

***Present Day. Dinner Continued***

Anthony set down the baked Mostaccioli. So it wouldn't be awkward for Anthony the two ladies dished out their own Mostaccioli. While they did this Anthony went into the kitchen and brought out the sparking grape juice. He did pour this into their wine glasses.

He held his glass up and said, "To our partnership."

Heather and Jane agreed. They clanked the glasses together. They sat down. Jane made a face at Heather. Heather replied with her own. They started to eat.

1...345678