Partnership

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anthony found the silence to be strange. Normally the two ladies after making love were very talkative. He observed Jane nod her head toward Heather. Heather returned the gesture.

Heather pushed up her glasses, "I know you'd be unaware of this. But if we were not on the pill I would have had the opportunity to become pregnant."

Jane added, "In about two weeks it'd be my next chance of getting pregnant."

Heather casually mentioned, "Since we're married. We're feeling we should add children to our family."

Anthony stopped eating and stared at them.

They waited.

He gave an odd look and asked, "I thought we didn't want children?"

Jane answered, "We're feeling we've been short sided. One of the reasons we're feeling it's a good idea is we feel you'd make a great Dad."

In all sincerity he asked, "Jane are you even able to have children?"

She answered honestly, "I asked the last time I was at the gynecologist. With how in shape I am it should be alright. I'm only interested in having one."

Anthony gave a confused look, "Okay."

Jane and Heather went back to eating the dessert.

Anthony asked, "How many should we have?"

Heather answered, "We were feeling three. I'd have two and Jane would have one. But this could change depending."

Anthony was sincere, "On what?"

Heather again answered, "Depending on who gets pregnant first and how well everything goes."

Anthony suggested, "Maybe we should have two. One from each mother."

Heather asked, "Why?"

"Wouldn't it be more fair."

The two ladies looked at one another.

Jane replied, "Maybe I can have two."

Heather suggested, "If we each had two. I'd say you should get pregnant first. Then see how it goes. We wouldn't want anything happening to you or the baby."

Jane replied, "I believe we'd be able to treat three fairly."

Heather asked Anthony, "Anthony I don't believe we'd treat them unfairly. We keep going back to three. How about it?"

Anthony thought about this, "I'd be open to three but prefer two or four."

Jane suggested again, "If the first one goes well maybe I could have a second."

They waited for Anthony's response.

He stated, "Lets start with two and see what happens."

The two ladies winked at one another.

He looked at the two of them, "I feel Jane getting pregnant first is a good idea."

Heather replied, "You know. If we get pregnant at the same time or around the same time we might be able to have four."

Anthony asked, "Won't that be a lot of work?"

Heather and Jane looked at one another.

Jane answered, "Lets see who gets pregnant first. Then we'll decide how many we should have. But I don't feel we should have more than four."

Heather and Jane waited for Anthony's reply.

Anthony stated, "That makes sense."

They again waited for Anthony's reply.

"It would be nice to have children."

Heather stated matter of fact, "I feel we need to discuss on how we should raise them."

Jane suggested, "How about tomorrow."

Anthony stated, "Okay."

Heather informed Anthony, "We'll stop taking our contraception tonight."

Jane mentioned, "I agree."

They looked at him.

He was sincere, "This is a big step."

Jane repeated what Heather said earlier, "Don't worry you'll be a great dad."

Heather suggested, "Why don't we watch a movie."

Jane answered, "That's a great idea."

Heather cleared the table. Jane prepared the movie. Anthony sat down in his recliner. Heather brought a bowl of grapes, a bowl of fruit, and their drinks into the living room. Jane grabbed the blanket and placed it over the two of them. They were to tired to let there fingers play. But they enjoyed cuddling up to one another. All three enjoyed the movie. Like always Jane and Anthony were discussing it. This was until Heather asked them to be quiet. The silence lasted a few minutes. Again, Anthony and Jane discussed the movie, and again Heather asked them to be quiet. This happened another time. Near the end they became quiet and watched intently. After the movie they all helped clean the living room. Like every night Jane and Heather hugged Anthony and told him they loved him. Anthony told them the same. They turned off all the lights except the outside lights and the light in the kitchen. Heather and Jane went to their bedroom. Anthony checked the locks before going to his bedroom.

Jane and Heather again discussed how many children they should have. Jane slept light. Heather plugged in her laptop and wrote down everything she could think of related to the three of them raising children. Anthony laid awake thinking about being a father. Around three O'clock in the morning they all met at the dinning room table. This is when they started a very serious conversation about parenting.

***About a Year and Two Months Later***

Jane who was expecting a Girl to be delivered at any moment was placed in a wheelchair and was being wheeled into the emergency room. An eight month pregnant Heather, who was also carrying a girl, was trying to keep up with Anthony and Jane. Both Jane and Heater agreed this would be their only babies.

The End

1...345678