Party Girl

Story Info
What happens when you’re half passed out at a party (bi)
2.8k words
4.47
13.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers

I heard the rumours throughout the party I was throwing. At first they said there was this girl half passed out in the back room and guys were taking turns fucking her. It worried me and I figured I should look into it - right after I finished this beer. Besides, if she were only half passed out she could just say no if she didn't want it.

Next the rumour was that the girl was begging all the guys to cum on her bum. Well, she obviously wasn't passed out. So no need to let it bother me.

The rumours kept changing, so they must not be true at all. They were doing a train on her ass. Or she was tied, ass up/face down. She was hot. She was plain. There were two girls. She had huge knockers. She was skinny and breastless. I learned to ignore them all.

Hours went by while I pounded down the drinks like crazy.

I just happened to pass by the doorway to the back room on my way back from draining the main vein. In my inebriated state I couldn't even fully pull up my pants, then suddenly I spied a girl lying on a pile of coats. Was this THE girl? Or just some other girl who was sleeping it off in there? Nevermind, she was hot.

I staggered into my guest room, holding the door frame to keep from falling over. Stumbling, I fell face first into the girl's pale smooth legs.

She was laying face down with half her legs hanging off the bed. Naked from the waste down my face was inches from her cum splattered pussy. Trying hard to see clearly, I saw her asshole was creamed with stringy goo too.

My first thought was that her boyfriend sure left a big load. Then it dawned on me that I was seeing multiple loads.

I'd never noticed before but cum smells funky. There was so much: how could it not smell? Did mine?

I pulled back then felt wetness on the side of my cheek. My head was spinning as I wiped it off. Staring at my hand I saw that I'd removed smeared cum from my face. I must've fallen harder and further than I'd thought.

That taste in my mouth must be cum too. I should have cared more. I was definitely too drunk. My eyes couldn't focus as I tried to decide if I wanted to lick her quim. Better not to.

I saw this green T-shirt just out of reach on the bed. I needed it to clean up. Then to clean her up. I pictured myself carrying her to safety wrapped in a blanket. Then I pictured myself adding my spoo to the mess. I had to choose.

I crawled forward, then half passed out next to the unconscious lass just as my hand clutched the green shirt.

Not more than a moment later voices emerged from the master bath in that room. "We better get Lainey cleaned up before someone gets the wrong idea. There's rumours floating around and if someone took advantage of her she'd never drink with us again."

Wasn't Lainey, Charlie's girl? But that wasn't his voice.

He kept talking to whoever, "Yea, I really wanna thank you guys again for thinking of me for your threesome. I cummed her three times."

Then I heard Charlie's reply, "Hey Mark. Who's the other girl?"

Huh? I'd only seen the one.

"I dunno. She must've gotten here when we were in the bathroom."

"Well, I'd do her if I weren't all drained out."

"You'd do a cantaloupe... But me too. Now help me get Lainey dressed."

"Here use her panties to wipe all this cum off." Face down, I could hear him taking care of the mess. Then Mark said, "No, don't put 'em back on her all full of jizz."

"Right. I'll stick 'em in this bitch's crotch. She'll have quite a mystery when she wakes up and there's another girl's cum stained panties stuffed between her legs."

The guys laughed like crazy. Then for whatever reason he stuck the panties between my legs instead of the second girls'. I objected weakly, feeling the spooge soaked panties pressed up against my nuts soggily. They were cold and slimy. There was so much wetness, like someone had wiped up a whole spilled milkshake. But neither guy cared how gross it felt to me.

Barely able to stay awake I heard the guys struggling to get socks and various items of clothing on the cum filled girl.

They carried her away to safety, leaving me there face down with my legs hanging halfway off the bed.

I tried to get up but I was soo tired. I did manage to wipe my face before dropping down into the soft pile.

How much later, I don't know. But then there were more voices. It was my two drunk friends Will and Bud. My words were slurred and my tongue wasn't working right, but I asked the guys to help me out, "Haamp Will, come urrg here an' gi' Bud a han' wi' me."

"What'd she say?"

Disoriented, I wondered, why everyone kept calling me 'she'?

"I think she said 'Will you cum here on my butt.' "

"Then it's true what they're saying. Our lucky day!"

I lifted my head to get the drool-wet shirt out of my mouth and speak clearly, "Cun on aggh guys. Don' be fuckin' fuuuunny. Puy my pants uh an stay 'way from muh ass."

"Did you get that?"

"Not really. But I heard 'fuck', 'pants', and 'ass'. I think she wants us to take her pants the rest of the way off and fuck her ass."

I corrected his misinterpretation, forcing myself to speak clearly, "Fug an A, Dude. Dat's aw wrong."

Bud was adamant, "See?"

Will grabbed my pants by the cuff and tugged, "Why do girls always do these rhinestone designs on their pockets. You don't see us guys decorating our jeans like this.

"It's to make us look at their asses instead of their fat muffin tops. Works every time."

My two friends tossed the rhinestone jeans aside. No wonder I'd been unable to pull them up before: the pants I'd retrieved from the bathroom floor weren't mine.

"What's this?"

"I don't know what it is? Its blue..."

I heard their voices get closer, "It's a pair of panties. She's got her panties balled up on her twat. Let's get 'em out of there and get a look at her pussy."

Bud exclaimed, "Dude! I'm not touchin' those. See how much cum is on 'em."

"I suppose half the guys at the party left a load in there. Someone should have told us sooner. What if we didn't happen to come back here before she left?"

"Well, you should take the panties out. We can't fuck her if you don't get rid of them."

There was a long silence. Then, "Check this out. There's like strings of sticky cum leaking out of her ass."

I knew for a fact there was no cum in my ass. I wasn't that drunk. It was just ON my ass, not IN my ass. Of course, it rubbed off the soaked panties. I tried to speak but it came out incoherently, "ack ON ass. Ung IN muh ass."

"Dude. She's right. She's prelubed! And I AM NOT touching those with my hands."

"Who's first? I don't suppose sloppy seconds are even relevant at this point."

"Ladies first, Buddy."

Bud chuckled sarcastically, "Yea, right. I'm gonna go before you stretch her out with that coke can cock you got there."

"It's not that big. You just got a pencil dick."

I think I fell asleep for a minute. But the next thing I knew Bud had climbed up on my legs and I could feel his soft dick rubbing up on my thighs as he fumbled around doing whatever.

Lifting my head up high, I told him to stop, "hngg urr at oop." But he didn't listen.

In a minute his dick slid down between the panties and my slicked testicles. I could hear the glee in his voice, "Man, She's wet and wanting it."

His dickhead poked at my jewels uncomfortably making me squirm. He slapped my ass, "Good slut!"

I tried to buck him off but my body wasn't cooperating.

Will called out from across the room, "look at how she wiggles. How deep are you?"

"Not deep at all. I'm just wetting myself...Karen won't let me in her buggy."

He pulled out of that crevice and slapped his cock down between my buns. I tried one last time to put an end to it, "Mrrr, un and not hrrum ga mm." Next, I put my hands on the mattress next to me and pushed with futility. I was so weak.

Back and forth the slick pole went. Nothing hurt. It didn't feel particularly huge or hard. Still, I knew all that slickness was from Mark and Charlie's cum and Will was going to add more.

After that, what was obvious to both of them became obvious to my drunk self. Bud put his mushroom head right on my bung and pushed with his thumb. I complained, "Errg er gay mih Bud."

The big head squeezed slowly past my ring then with a sudden pop it was inside, bringing slimey cum with it.

I howled. My scream turning to the retort that this was homoerotic: "Aaaah-faguhhty."

Then the alcohol-numbed pain was gone. It hadn't been that bad. I flopped down on the soiled pile of clothing in surrender.

Gradually Bud poked into my behind a little bit more with each attempt until eventually he was hovering over me in a push-up position. These early probes were no big deal, pleasant even.

I relaxed. I could handle this. The gentle stretching even felt kinda good. The gliding motion soothed the initial punch. I heard myself moan softly in pleasure.

Bud whispered near my ear, not that he would have been able to find it under all the coats that buried my upper body. "You like it, don't you?"

What did I know in my partially conscious state? "Mmmm humm."

Bud arched his back, driving his cock all the way. I felt his balls dipping down between my thighs. I felt his stomach flat on my body. And I felt him bottom out. Unfortunately, with this deeper penetration, his straight cock found a curve in my rectum it wouldn't follow.

The pressure was intense. Every muscle in my body tightened, and my skin broke out in a cold sweat. I was relieved again when he pulled back.

I knew the following push was coming, but the intrusion felt sudden. He pounded my ass with unrelenting fervor. Every pull back allowed me to breathe easy, while every offensive made me clutch the blankets.

Faster and faster he went, until with a burning fury, Bud let loose, filling my virgin ass with a male ejaculation for the first time. Then he was gone.

Will was climbing on top as Bud was opening the door to leave. I heard a voice in the hall, "Hey, what's going on in here?"

"Oh hey. Craig, Right? I was just leaving. But you're free to take a turn at her."

The latch clicked shut. And just who was Craig? This was my party in my house.

Meanwhile, Will wasted no time lining his fatter cock up with my abused chute. Exhausted as I was, I could do nothing to stop him.

Immediately I felt the wider girth. It was blunt and seemed to instantly get blocked. Will circled the rim and supporting his weight with one hand, grasped his shaft with the other. Guiding it in he pushed with his hips.

It was a steady onslaught but he persevered and forged a path with less difficulty than Bud had had. I feared the punch when it would pop my anal ring. But there was none.

The glide was silky smooth. The stretch was much greater than Bud's but also felt nice.

But surely the deep foray behind enemy lines would be my undoing.

I sensed a presence at the side of the bed. It was Craig. Worried I would be discovered I used all my will to bury my head deeper. Craig spoke, "Who is she?"

"I don't know. But she's hot and she begged us to fuck her."

Craig made an 'um huh' sound like he understood some deep truth. Will got a rhythm going. Then in a minute Craig asked, "Are you in her pussy, or asshole?"

"We've all been doing her ass, haven't you heard the rumours all night?" Will ground against my distended hole yet it didn't feel uncomfortably deep.

"Yea. I didn't know she was real. Is she good?" I lay thinking that I was really good. The regular slip-sliding was proof that I was REAL good.

"She mostly just lies there. But how often do you find a smooth-assed girl that lets you fuck her tushy?"

"Hey!" I protested.

Craig answered the previous question. "Never."

Sloppy butter-churning sounds from my ass filled the room until Will offered, "If you squeeze me with your asshole I'll give you four stars."

"Where's the lube?" Asked Craig casually.

"Oh, we're just using the previous load." He fucked my slushy hole a few more strokes. "You get used to it."

I clenched my anus. Just to prove I was a good fuck.

"That's right girl. Keep that up and I'll give you my five day load." I wanted his load. He made me want it.

Craig interrupted again, "You're sure there's no lube?"

"It wouldn't matter. She's too wet for a little more lube to make a difference." Craig tsked disapprovingly. "Don't worry. You'll like it. She's got an amazing bubble butt. The perfect balance of fat and muscle."

I loved the compliment, and with my drunken stupor wearing off, I pushed back at Will with my ass.

"Now you're on, Baby! Keep doing stuff like that."

Will corkscrewed my ass, and I clenched and fucked back at him. The combination was incredibly stimulating.

Quietly, Will sunk into my being, jerking and spasming into my ass. I hadn't felt Bud's stuff, but I swear I felt the warmth from Will's jets.

We groaned. He slumped on me for a minute, then withdrew slowly and sensually. If he had just kept going I would have cum just from the ass fucking.

It fell out, slapping heavily on one bun and leaving a wet streak. I missed it being in me. I wanted him to fuck me again.

Will kissed the small of my back, "Thanks, Honey. You were a doll." His belt jingled when he picked up his pants. His shirt swished when he pulled it over his head.

Craig grabbed my ankles rudely, pulling me to the edge of the bed roughly so my knees were on the floor. I was aware enough now that I didn't want him to see my balls when the girly panties fell to the floor.

It didn't matter as he was on top of me in a flash. Pulling roughly on my shoulders right through the coats. He wormed his cock into my gaped crinkle faster than you can say Rumplestiltskin.

His dick was thinner than Will's and shorter than Bud's, but it hurt. With no technique he pistoned carelessly with a boring in and out. How did he manage to do it badly?

Three minutes later he was done. I wasn't even sure he came except that he stopped fucking me.

With an 'Eww' he grabbed the nearest item of clothing and wiped his cock clean.

While he was doing that I dashed for the privacy of the master bath and the warmth of the shower.

Twenty minutes later I had rejoined the party. I searched every room to make sure no hapless girl was in jeopardy.

Frank pushed his phone in my face trying to hide what he was showing me from the nearby gaggle of girls, "Check this out. There's a slut in the last bedroom who's taking all cummers up the ass."

In the video I saw Will sitting on my thighs trying to wedge his fat cock up my ass. I was quite impressed with his chub. No one would know it was Will from the close-up vid. But I knew. And my ass really did look girly.

A minute later Brandon pushed his way in to see Frank's phone, "Awww, she IS hot. But she's gone now. I Guess I missed her."

I created a story to disguise any possibility that they would recognize me, "That's Lana, she does stuff like that when she drinks too much."

Frank and Brandon seemed genuinely bummed. Without thinking, I added, "You know, I'm having another party in a couple weeks." Then crafting the lie quickly I went on, "But I lost money on the booze tonight. It's gonna be a ten dollar cover."

Brandon could barely hide his intentions, "Who cares? Will Lana be there?"

I shrugged, "She said so. But we'll see..."

Now I just had to figure out how to make sure that Will was the only one to find my half passed out body.

MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers