Party Moms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lea was on her back with her legs in the air, Greg between them, pumping away at her. Jay was laying on his side, and Lea had her head turned to him so that he could fuck her mouth. She was also down to just her high-heeled wedge sandals.

"I can't stop! This is such good pussy," yelled Mike as he continued to fuck Toni, even though his orgasm had subsided. But Jeff had run out of patience.

"Fuck off," he yelled as she shoved Mike out of Toni. He scrambled between her legs and was so excited he struggled to mount her. Toni thought the teenager's eager excitement was both flattering and adorable.

"Slow down there, tiger! Just stay still," she said as she reached down and took hold of his big dick. She placed it inside of her and said, "There we go. Mmmmm, you got a nice one, Jeff!"

As Jeff proceeded to fuck her, Toni's mind raced. Just how many of these boys were going to have sex with her, she wondered. Was she going to let them all bang her? Where was her son? Why hasn't she, Lea, and Dee put a stop to this yet? Just then she felt someone take hold of her hand and squeeze it. She turned her head and there on her back next to her was a smiling Lea, legs in the air with Toni's son Brian on top of her, fucking her hard. The two friends held hands as the boys banged away on top of them.

"How, unh! How are they so good at this," Lea cried out to her friend, then she turned back to the boy on top of her. "Fuck me, Brian! Give it to me," she encouraged him while continuing to squeeze his mother's hand. Toni's attention was then snapped back to the boy whose cock was pistoning in and out of her soaking pussy.

"I've fucking dreamed about this, Toni! Gonna cum! Gonna, uhh.....gonna... argh!!!"

Once again Toni went into the maternal mode, kissing the boy and rubbing her hands all over his body, wanting his orgasm to be as pleasurable as possible. She gasped as she started to feel his ropes shooting into her and she encouraged him along.

"That's it, Jeff! Give it to me baby! Shoot it all into me!"

All three of the women were now on their backs getting fucked. The six boys kept switching between them, with three having sex while the other three waited for their turns. While Rick was banging Toni, he looked over his shoulder and shouted to the group.

"What do you say, guys? Wanna fuck your moms?"

"Hell yes! Outta the way," yelled Mike.

Toni, Lea, and Dee found themselves left alone on their back as their sons got into place. Toni once again wondered who was going to put a stop to this, but her friends were down for the taboo act. All three moms were dick drunk at this point and not in their right minds.

"Come on Jeff! Get inside me, baby," said Dee as she held out her arms as her boy mounted her. "Come fuck Mommy!"

"You've been wanting this, haven't you, you little scamp," Lea teased her boy Mike as he got into position. "I love catching you stealing peaks at me!"

"Guilty as charged, Mom," said Mike. "It's all your fault for being the hottest woman in town."

Brian got on top of his mom and Toni put her hands on his shoulders and held him back, "Brian, are you sure? We can't take this back!"

"I've never been more sure of anything, Mom," said Brian as he eased his nine-inch, fat hammer into Toni's dripping snatch.

Toni gasped as her son bottomed out inside of her. He pressed his chest against hers and she held him tight as he ground his hips into hers, expertly fucking her.

"How, oh god Brian...how are you so good at this," she hissed into his ear. It was the best dick she had ever had, and the young man it was attached to, her son, knew how to wield it. Toni immediately began to orgasm.

"You're so fucking beautiful Mom," he grunted into her ear. "So fucking hot! Laying out by the pool in those bikinis, walking around in your running shorts. Those fucking legs! Wearing those high heels in your tight rompers! You drive me crazy and now I'm gonna fuck you all summer!"

"Oh my god," Toni cried out. Next to Toni her best friends were also committing the taboo act, their sons between their legs with their hips rising and falling, fucking the mothers senseless. Toni began to moan as she had more orgasms, but then Brian stifled her cries by covering her mouth with his, making out with her deeply.

All three of the mothers had their legs pulled back and in the air so that their sons could get as deep as possible inside of them. They wanted their boys to get as much pleasure as possible with nice, long strokes.

Standing up and watching the three couples, the other three boys conversed about the evening and what they were seeing.

"Man, if my mom was as hot as these three I'd fuck her in an instant," said Greg to agreement from Jay and Rick.

"Just think, they live under the same roof as these MILFs. How awesome would that be? I'd be fucking my mom day and night, every day of the week," said Jay.

"And that's exactly what these lucky bastards are going to be doing after tonight. These hot mommas are gonna be getting fucked constantly."

All three of them were stroking their cocks as they watched the incest on the floor, waiting for their turns.

Jeff was the first to blow his wad, sending his jizz deep into Dee as she cooed into his ear. He was quickly followed by Mike who was then followed by Brian. Brian continued to kiss Toni as he shot his ropes into her pussy. The three mothers held their boys tightly to them as they all bathed in the afterglow. The boys were all gently moving their hips, slowly pulling their still-hard cocks back and forth inside of their mothers' sopping pussies. Cum was leaking out of all three of them and down their ass cracks onto the carpeted floor. Their three friends allowed them to bask in the aftermath for a few minutes but then started to get impatient.

"Ok lovebirds," said Jay. "You've had your tender, taboo moment. Now it's time to share those pussies."

"Yeah, guys. We have all night to fuck these hotties. Let us at 'em," said Greg.

"All right, all right," said Mike as he got off of his mother, followed by Brian and Jeff. "They're all yours. Come on guys, it's Miller Time!"

The three moms all sighed in disappointment as they felt their boys pull out of them. But they were then set upon by their sons' three friends and were getting fucked again.

Brian, Mike, and Jeff grabbed beers and then came back and watched the show as they contemplated what just happened.

"Man, I can't believe I finally fucked your moms," joked Brian to laughter from Mike and Jeff.

"So, how do you guys feel? We're motherfuckers now. Feel any different," asked Jeff.

"I feel exhilarated and excited. I mean, this ain't gonna be any one-time deal," said Jeff. "Watching her do yoga. Seeing her in her swimsuit. Listening to all of my friends talk about how hot she is as if I don't have eyes. I've been jacking it to her and your moms forever, and now I'm gonna fuck her whenever I want."

"Same here," said Brian as Mike nodded in agreement.

"And I don't know why, but their pussies are way better than any of the high school girls I've fucked. And we've fucked a lot," said Brian.

"I don't know about you guys," said Mike. "But I'm probably dumping my girl tomorrow. I'm gonna spend the rest of this summer banging my mom and hopefully your moms too. This has been the greatest night of my life."

All three concurred with Mike. They were all sitting on the couch, nursing beers and stroking their cocks as they watched their friends stick it to their moms when Brian yelled out, "Do 'em doggie style so we can get our dicks sucked!"

Lea, Dee, and Toni were completely cum drunk as they felt themselves being manhandled. The muscular teenagers flipped them over and set them onto all fours. The mothers loved being tossed around like rag dolls and were soon humping back on the dicks inside of them. Their sons all knelt in front of them and shoved their hammers into their mothers' mouths.

"Jesus Christ, can they suck," said Jeff. All three sons were hard as steel again as they nursed their beers and got their cocks orally loved on.

Rick was fucking Toni and he had spread out her ass cheeks and was staring at her beautiful butthole when he said to Brian, "Hey Brian, do you have any lube?"

"Great idea Rick," said Brian as he got up, pulling his dick out of Toni's mouth. She moaned in disappointment at not being able to suck her boy's cock. Brian ran to his room and came back with a bottle of lube. He opened it and poured some in his hand and greased up his hammer.

"Sons' privilege guys. We go first," as he tossed the bottle to Mike.

Their three friends pulled out of their moms and moved to the front to get their cocks sucked. Brian, Mike, and Jeff each got behind their moms. Toni, Lea, and Dee had no idea what was happening due to their dick-drunk state and were concentrating on sucking dicks. Dee was the first to cry out, pulling her mouth off of Jay's rig as she felt her son's cockhead press into her sphincter.

"No, Jeff! It's too big! Mommy can't handle it!"

"Ssshhhhhhhh, Mom," said Jeff as he reached over and pushed her head back onto Jay's dick. "Just relax and make Jay feel good. Concentrate on working his meat. I promise to be gentle."

"Hold 'em steady guys," said Mike as he and Brian proceeded to invade their mothers' tight assholes. Greg was getting his dick sucked by Toni and Rick was getting sucked by Lea. They both put their hands on the mothers' heads and proceeded to fuck their faces, making sure to hold them tight.

Jeff was balls deep into Dee's ass as she proceeded to scream onto Jay's cock. He slowly pulled out and then pushed back in. Toni and Lea's eyes went wide as they felt their sons' cockheads get pushed into their rears. All three MILFs were moaning in pain onto the dicks in their mouths. But then Dee started to push back to meet her son's thrusts.

"Check it out man," said Jay. "Your mom's getting into it."

"Just takes a minute or two to get 'em warmed up," said Jeff as he speeded up his pace. Soon all three of the women's moans turned to pleasure and they were all humping back onto their sons' cocks.

Dee pulled her mouth off of Jay's dick and cried out, "Harder! Fuck my ass harder! You're so deep in my ass," and then plunged her mouth back on Jay's rod.

"Goddamn is this awesome," said Mike to agreement all around as he pounded Lea's asshole.

"Greatest night ever," said Jeff.

"So fucking tight," yelled Brian as we wailed away.

All six of the boys had already cum once and for some twice, allowing them to go on and on as Brian, Mike, and Jeff slammed their moms up their asses and their friends fucked their faces. Rick, Greg, and Jay all eventually grew impatient hearing how great the anal was and started to lobby for their turns.

"Come on fellas. Let us have some of that ass," said Greg as he pushed his dick in and out of Toni's sucking mouth.

"All right guys, let's let them have a go," said Brian as he and his friends pulled out of their mothers' asses and stepped back. Their friends scrambled to get behind the ladies. The women all sucked in a much-needed breath as the large dicks finally left their mouths. All three were dazed with their heads spinning from all of the sex.

"What's happening," said Dee. "Why'd we stop? Why isn't there a cock in my ass?"

Jay got behind her, and thanks to the ass stretching that Jeff did to her, he easily pushed his cock into her butthole.

"There it is," Dee grunted. "Fuck me! Fuck my ass!"

Next to Jay and Dee was Lea getting ass fucked by Greg and Toni by Rick. Their sons' watched the show for a bit, but they eventually didn't see the point of standing on the sidelines.

"Well, what do you say guys? Should we get back in there," asked Jeff.

"Fuck yeah. Let's switch up," said Brian.

The three boys moved in front of the MILFs and knelt, Brian shoved his dick in Lea's mouth, Jeff took Toni and Mike took Dee. All three ladies were in a euphoric state. They had no idea which boys were assfucking them and which ones they were sucking off. They were also unaware that the dicks in their mouths had previously just been in each other's asses. They sucked on them hungrily while they humped back on the cocks fucking their assholes.

The strong boys then started to throw the ladies around like rag dolls, fucking them in all kinds of different positions. In their cum drunk, weakened states, the moms were compliant little fuckdolls, allowing anything and everything to be done to them. Lea ended up on the couch with her butt hanging off the end. Jay was on his knees in front of her, hands on the back of her knees holding her legs up while he sawed his rig in and out of her pretty butthole. Lea had her head to the side so she could suck her son Mike's dick, who was kneeling on the couch next to her.

On the other side of the big sectional was Toni, on her back with her legs in the air, getting her pussy pounded by her son Brian. On the floor was Dee, riding Greg who was lying on his back. Her son Jeff stepped up behind her and knelt, putting his hands on her hips.

"Slow down Mom," he told her. "Just sit still on Greg's dick for a second." He then pushed his cock into her ass, causing her to gasp.

"Oh my god! I can't believe you guys are doing this to me!"

It was awkward at first, but soon the threesome developed a good rhythm, with Dee riding back and forth as the boys' rods slid in and out of her pussy and ass. Dee's eyes glazed over and she pressed her chest to Greg's and laid her head on his shoulder.

Rick was the odd man out and went to get a beer. He came back and Dee was crying out from her DP.

"So much cock! I have some much cock inside me!"

Rick knelt in front of her and presented her with his dick.

"Here's even more cock for you Dee," he said. She hungrily swallowed his dick and was now getting all three of her holes fucked. Rick swigged his beer as he moved his hips, sending his dong back and forth into the turned-on MILF's mouth. Dee was having orgasm after orgasm as the three large pricks fucked all of her holes.

Jeff soon blew his nuts into his mother's butthole and was soon followed by Rick who shot off into her mouth. When they were done they stepped back and Greg turned the limp mom over onto her back and proceeded to slam her pussy until he too orgasmed, sending his jizz into her pussy.

On the sectional Brian had just had his third orgasm which he blew inside of Toni, who was cooing into his ear and rubbing his shoulders. Brian kept moving his hips as he raised himself on his elbows and looked down at Toni's beautiful face.

"The best mom. This is the best I've ever had."

Toni put her hand behind his head and pulled him down into a passionate kiss. Across from them, Mike had just spewed his third load of the night into Lea's mouth as Jay continued to fuck her up the ass. Once Mike fell back Jay put his hand around the back of her neck.

"Get ready Lea, you hot bitch! Gonna need that mouth in a second!"

"Do it, Jay! Give me that cum," Lea encouraged the boy as he speeded up his thrusts.

"Right, unh! Right now," Jay grunted as he pulled his cock out of her ass and stood up, pulling her forward. Lea slid off the couch and fell to her knees, just in time for Jay to shove his orgasming prick into her mouth. She hungrily swallowed as rope after rope of his seed shot down her throat. When his orgasm subsided she continued to suck back and forth on his meat.

Brian surveyed the room. "Time for a beer break," he said. His friends all nodded in agreement. The boys all disengaged from the exhausted ladies and got fresh beers. Toni was laying on the sectional and both Lea and Dee were on the floor, all breathing heavily, trying to catch their breaths. The boys came back with beers in hand and looked at the exhausted mothers.

"Should we give them a break," asked Rick.

"Nah. Let's put 'em to work," said Jeff. He, Brian, and Mike then each grabbed their mothers and sat on the sectionals, and arranged their moms so that they were kneeling between their knees. The moms instinctively knew what was wanted from them and all three began to suck cock. All six boys were on the sectional sipping beers, with the three sons' getting their dicks loved on. They discussed the evening as the women's heads bobbed up and down.

"Man, you guys finally did it," said Greg. "You finally fucked your moms."

"And we finally fucked the hottest MILFs in town," said Rick.

"I can't believe we all got to fuck all three of them in one night," said Brian. "Been dreaming about this forever."

"And the best part, no condoms," said Rick to enthusiastic agreement from the other boys.

"Ain't that the best? My girl usually makes me wear one and it sucks," said Jeff.

"Man, fuck condoms. Nothing but raw dogging for me going forward," said Brian. "I just love cumming in their pussies."

"They love it too," said Greg. "This has just been the best night."

"And the night's not over yet," said Jay. "Speaking of which, do you guys mind sharing?"

"Of course not," said Jeff who gently pushed Dee off of his dick and then said to the three ladies, "Don't forget about our friends now. Make sure they get some of that good sucking too."

Lea, Dee, and Toni then moved on to their sons' friends and proceeded to suck their cocks as the boys continued to talk about them. Listening to the boys talk about how hot they are and how much they loved having sex with them, as they sucked their dicks kept them completely turned on. Soon they were moving clockwise every few minutes, making sure each boy wasn't left out of the cocksucking for too long.

"Goddamn this is the greatest night of my life," said Brian, who was holding his beer on Dee's head as she bobbed her mouth up and down on his prick. All six boys were rock hard again.

"Best night ever," Rick concurred as Toni sucked his cock. "And the night isn't over."

"Nope. The night is not over," said Greg as he finished his beer. "All right guys, is it time to fuck these babes some more?"

"Definitely!"

"Fuck yeah!"

Lea, Toni, and Dee were pushed back onto the carpet. All three of them were exhausted, dazed, and completely dick drunk. They could do little more than lay on their backs, spread their legs, and let the boys go at them. And go at them they did, mounting them over and over again while constantly switching partners. Three boys would be drinking beers while the other three would be on top of the moms.

The guys all knew they probably only had one cum left for each of them, so they'd fuck the moms until they were close to orgasm, and then pull out to cool off, allowing another guy to take their place. For Lea, Dee, and Toni it seemed to go on all night. They kept getting mounted by different boys over and over again. Each of them briefly passed out a few times only to come to and find themselves still getting fucked.

"All right fellas," said Greg as he got on top of Dee for the umpteenth time that night. "I gotta bust my last nut and crash." He fucked her until he came to orgasm, only this time he stayed inside of her and blew his final load into her pussy.

The rest of the guys did the same, each mounting one of the moms for the last time and fucking to completion. Rick, Greg, and Jay crashed on the sectionals for the night while Brian, Mike, and Jeff took their mothers to the different bedrooms. All three moms needed help getting up and walking, and Jeff even had to carry Dee. She rested her head on his shoulder as he took her to one of the spare rooms.

"Are you gonna fuck me some more, baby," she whispered into his ear. "Please tell me you're gonna fuck me some more."

"I'm gonna try Mom."

Brian half carried Toni to her room. When they got there he said, "I think I got one more in me, Mom," and had her get on her knees and suck his limp dick. She was on autopilot at this point. It took some time but sure enough the eighteen-year-old was hard again.