Party Moms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you did. But you're usually full of shit!"

The moms all giggled and laughed as the boys competed for their affections, pulling them back and forth and jockeying for position. Mouths were kissed, tits were fondled over the negligees and discoveries were made that they weren't wearing any panties.

Lea then addressed the boys, "All right, get those clothes off! Let's see those beautiful cocks!"

The guys all pulled off their clothes and went back to kissing and fondling the ladies who were now all playfully tugging on their dongs. All nine boys were rock hard and sporting impressive erections that ranged from seven to nine inches.

"I need to suck on this beautiful meat," said Dee who dropped to her knees. Lea and Toni followed suit and all three moms were on their knees, sucking cock while jerking off two others with their hands. Each was taking care of three boys, making sure that they all got plenty of sucking action, as they moved their mouths from one boy to the next and then back again.

Several minutes went by as the moms sucked the boys' dongs. Choking sounds filled the room as the moms purposely gagged themselves on the boys' big tools. It became too much for some of them and three boys blew their loads down the womens' throats.

When Lea finished swallowing her boy's load she said to the other moms, "I bet these boys are hungry."

"Should we give them something to eat," said Toni as she continued to stroke the two cocks in her hand.

"Definitely," said Dee and the three women got up and moved to the couch. They all sat down next to each other with their asses hanging off the end laid back, lifting and spreading their beautiful legs so that they were intertwined. This caused their negligees to ride up, exposing their gorgeous, puffy boxes.

"Man, look at those pretty pussies," said one of the astonished cousins.

"Us mommies always have the best snacks," said Lea. "Now get over here and dig in, boys."

Their sons hung back while the other six boys scrambled forward, jockeying each other out of the way. Greg and two of the cousins made it to the moms first and were on their knees, faces shoved into the women's snatches, licking them all over before getting to business on their clits.

"Oh my," said Toni, who was getting eaten by one of Jay's cousins. "This boy has definitely done this before."

Dee, who was being eaten by the other cousin, put her hands behind his head and squeezed his face into her pussy.

"That's it boy. Get your face in there! Grovel in it!

"Atta boy," said Lea to Greg, as she tousled the hair on the top of his head. "Eat up, baby. Have as much as you want. Mommy just loves feeding her boys."

The boys soon had the women orgasming in their faces, much to their delight. The other guys demanded their turn and they started to change places. The moms had their heads back on the couch, eyes closed, recovering from their orgasms as new boys took their turns.

Dee, who was now getting eaten by the third cousin, put her hands behind her knees and pulled her legs back further, exposing her pretty butthole.

"Eat everything Sweetie. We have more snacks than just pussy."

The cousin enthusiastically moved down to eat Dee's ass and soon all three were getting their asses tongued. The guys started going back and forth from their pussies to their asses when Lea put a foot on her current boy's shoulder and gently pushed him off of her. She got up and addressed the boys.

"All of you, get down on the floor on your backs," she ordered and the boys immediately complied as Toni and Dee also stood up. They sexily walked around the prone boys in their high heels and negligees. They then each chose a boy and got in place by standing over their heads, facing their feet. The boys were looking straight up their beautiful legs at their pretty pussies.

Toni looked down at the boy she was standing over and said, "Incoming," and then slowly squatted down, descending until her pussy was sitting directly on the boy's smiling face. Lea and Dee did the same. The three moms were all squatting on the boys faces with their hands on their knees, rotating their crotches so that they were grinding themselves on the boys' mouths. Laying around them were the six other boys, anxiously awaiting their turns.

The three moms then leaned forward, going down to their knees, and taking a hold of the boys' hardons. They placed their mouths over them and were sixtynining the boys. The boys moaned into the womens' pussies as their dicks were sucked. After a minute or two the three moms stopped and stood back up, and then each selected a new boy and started the process all over again. A few of the boys lost control and grunted into the pussies on their faces as they blew their loads into the mothers' mouths.

After all nine boys got to experience each mom, Lea laid down on her back and spread her legs, saying, "All right boys. Mommy needs cock."

Dee and Toni did the same and now three beautiful MILFs were laying down next to each other, their shapely legs spread, and their fat pussies on display, inviting the boys to fuck. At this point all of their negligees had been pulled off, and they were completely naked except for their sexy high heels.

Toni motioned to Jay's cousins and said, "Our new guests get to go first."

The three boys nervously stepped up and got down in between the mothers' knees. None of them were virgins, but none of them had ever done anything like this and they still couldn't believe it was happening. The mothers read their nervousness and quickly turned on their maternal skills.

"Come here baby," said Toni to her boy, taking his cock in her hand. "Mommy's going to make you feel so good. Have you ever done this without a condom?"

The boy shook his head 'no.'

Toni gave him the most comforting, maternal smile and said, "You are going to love this you sweet boy. It's going to feel so good! Now, let's get you inside of mommy," and placed the head of his dick into her entrance. He pushed in the rest of his rig as she gently pulled him down on top of her. He pulled back, sliding partially out of her and then pushing himself all of the way back in, giving out a loud moan.

"How's that wet pussy feel on your bare cock, baby?"

"Amazing! It's so much better without a rubber! Fucking night and day!"

"Sex the way it was meant to be. Now have fun, sweetie. Enjoy mommy's pussy."

Dee had gotten her boy inside of her and he began to thrust. She pulled her legs back farther, her knees almost at his armpits and said, "Mommy's going to keep her legs spread wide and back so that you can get deep inside, all the way up to your balls."

Her boy moaned as he gave her deep strokes. No girl had ever talked to him like this, let alone put in so much effort for his pleasure.

Lea's boy was rapidly pumping her cunt as she kissed his neck. Everything was just too exciting for him and he came much faster than he wanted too.

"Oh shit! Oh god, it feels so good!"

Lea rubbed his back and cooed in his ear, "That's it baby. Put it all into mommy. Give me all of that jizz. Shoot it right into me."

"Christ, that feels so good! Shit, I wanted to last longer," said the frustrated boy. Lea just giggled and rubbed him down with her hands.

"There there you sweet boy. It's ok. You have all day and all night to fuck us."

The boy was still thrusting and said, "I'm still hard. Can I keep going?"

Lea laughed and said, "Now, now. The others are getting impatient. If I don't give them a turn we may have a riot on our hands," and gently pushed him away. He rolled off to the side and Dee regarded the six boys standing around watching.

"Ok, who's next?"

Toni's boy felt himself approaching the point of no return and asked her, "Do you need me to pull out?"

"Please don't! I want to feel you cum inside me!"

"Oh god," he grunted as he started to shoot off inside her box.

"How's it feel to nut inside a pussy for the first time," Toni asked. "Fucking incredible! Shit, this is so awesome," said the thrusting boy. Dee's boy was not far behind.

All three of the cousins had cum and now the moms were getting fucked missionary style by Rick, Greg and Jay. The boys' cocks were pushing the cum from the moms' previous partners out of their pussies and onto the quilt. The sons hung back, allowing the others to go first, which was part of the deal.

It was quite an erotic sight. Three gorgeous, middle-aged women laying on their backs with their legs in the air, letting a whole gang of teenage boys go at them. The air was so thick with eroticism and the sounds of sex that the guys didn't last long and soon Rick, Greg and Jay were all grunting and blowing their loads into the women's pussies, who kept up the maternal act.

"That's it baby. Mommy wants your cum. Give it to mommy. Dump it all into mommy. Feels so good!"

"Do you like mommy's pussy, baby? You can have as much as you want, sweetie."

"All day baby. All day and all night long your mommies are going to drain your balls."

The boys all disengaged and next up for the moms were their actual sons. The ladies remained on their backs as their boys mounted them and proceeded to hump away at their cum filled pussies. Up until now, the moms were enjoying the sex, but nobody knew how to fuck them as good as their own sons, and soon they were moaning and humping up to meet their boys' thrusts.

"Oh, I'm cumming! Kiss me baby," Toni cried out as Brian covered her mouth with his, his hips slamming and grinding his fat meat into her.

"You're hitting it, honey! Hitting it so good," Lea yelled out.

"Beat it up, Jeff! Beat up mommy's pussy!"

It wasn't long until they each took their third creampie of the afternoon as their sons nutted inside of them. The boys all remained on top of their mothers, hips slowly sending still hard dongs in and out of them. They pressed their lips to their mothers' mouths and made out with them as the ladies held them tight to their bodies. The other six boys stood around watching it all while stroking their still hard cocks.

As the three couples lay there in their post orgasmic bliss, Toni turned her head to Dee and Lea and said, "All right girls, let's give these boys a show."

Their sons rolled off of them and Toni and Lea both cupped their pussies with their hands and got up. Toni went first and stood over Dee who remained on her back. She positioned her pussy over Dee's face and released her hand, sending a long stream of jizz dripping out of her pussy and straight into Dee's waiting, open mouth. She then got down on the floor and had Lea do the same to her. The boys were all standing around them in a circle, mouths agape as they watched the erotic cumswapping.

Dee had now gotten up with a mouth full of cum, and stood over Lea, letting the three loads of spunk in her pussy spill into her friend's mouth. Lea then sat up and looked at all of the boys, who were all rock hard again, and made a dramatic "GULP" and swallowed the seed down.

"Holy fucking shit," said Greg.

Dee then got the boys attention and let her three loads seep out of her mouth and down her chin, to her neck and her tits, where she used her hands to rub it into tits and stomach, making her whole chest and midsection shiny with jizz.

"Goddamn," said Brian.

Toni then pushed Lea back down onto the floor and motioned for her to open her mouth. She then leaned over her friend and let the cum in her mouth drip into Lea's. Dee then laid down next to Lea, who then leaned over her friend and spit the cum into her mouth. Toni then laid down and Dee spit it back into her mouth. Toni and the moms then got onto their knees facing each other and engaged in a threeway kiss, with the river of cum drooling down their mouths, necks and tits. All three were rubbing the boy seed into their tits as they made out with each other.

Lea then pushed Toni onto her back and got up. She maneuvered over Toni and then sat on her face, smearing her still cumfilled pussy all over it. Dee got between Toni's thighs and proceeded to eat her friend.

"Am I dreaming," said Greg as he stroked his pipe. "Are they actually doing this?"

"It's totally real fellas," said Jeff. "They did it for us the other day."

"This is too fucking much. I gotta get back in there," said one Jay's cousins as he walked over to Lea and shoved his cock into her mouth. She immediately began to suck as she continued to grind her box on Toni's face.

After their three sons rolled off the moms were immediately set upon by the other six boys. All three were arranged next to each other and placed on all fours. They were completely submissive and soon they were getting drilled doggie style while the other three boys knelt in front of them and fucked their mouths. All three of the moms had cum running down their inner thighs. Their sons had gotten fresh beers and stood around watching their mothers get spitroasted.

The boys kept switching between the three moms, rotating from their pussies to their mouths. Soon they were arranging them in different positions. Lea was lifted off the floor and was positioned standing up, bent over with her hands on one of the couch armrests, bracing herself while a boy stood behind her hands on her hips and rammed her pussy from behind. Another guy stood on the couch and had her suck his cock.

Toni found herself being lifted off of the ground by one of the boys and carried over to the sectional. He sat down and placed her in his lap, and she took hold of his cock and sank her pussy down on it. He had her get onto her feet and she began to move up and down on him.

"How's this baby? Is this good or do you want mommy to go faster," she asked him.''

"Faster! Go faster!"

"You got it baby," she said as she sped up her pace.

"Oh shit that feels so good! Fuck! Too good! Here it comes," he said as he grabbed her hips and helped her to pump his cock with her pussy. Soon he was blasting off inside of her.

Back on the floor Dee was in a daze and on her back with her legs spread, as boys took turns mounting her until others got impatient and pushed them off. She was having orgasm after orgasm. Everytime she opened her eyes it was a different boy thrusting away on top of her.

Brian, Mike and Jeff were no longer on the sidelines and now the three moms had nine boys competing for access to them.

"Put 'em back on all fours," shouted Jeff. "Let's put the lube to work."

"We get to assfuck them," asked one of the excited cousins.

"We sure do," said Rick as he greased up his rig and handed the bottle of lube to the cousin.

The moms all had cocks in their mouths and concentrated on sucking while they braced for the upcoming anal assault. Soon, all three felt boys manuevering themselves behind them as cockheads were pressed up against their anuses. They moaned loudly onto the dicks in their mouths as the cocks penetrated their sphincters and slowly sunk all of the way into their asses.

The moms could no longer suck, and held themselves still with dicks in their mouths as they got accustomed to what felt like buses being parked up their asses. The boys kneeling in front did the work for them and began to thrust their hips, fucking their mouths. Eventually the anal action began to feel good and Lea, Toni and Dee were all moaning in pleasure. Soon the other boys wanted in on the anal action.

"Come on, guys! Share those asses!"

The boys passed around the lube and took turns plowing Toni, Lea and Dee's asses. The ladies submissively stayed on all fours as their asses and mouths were fucked by the nine different cocks. It went on and on and on until Mike shouted out, "Let's make 'em air tight!"

The guys disengaged from the women and all three collapsed onto the floor, gasping for breath as the dicks were pulled out of their asses and mouths. They had a short break as the guys figured out how to place everyone. But soon they found themselves being arranged for triple penetration. Three guys laid down on the floor and the moms mounted them as instructed, sinking their pussies down on the boys' hammers.

"Hold still," they were instructed as the other boys got into position. They felt boys maneuvering behind them and cocks being pushed into their asses, while at the same time the remaining three boys knelt in front of them. The moms instinctually began to suck on the dicks in front of them as the boys below them and behind them tried to get in sync.

It was a bit awkward at first, but soon the three groups got a good rhythm going and all three moms each had cocks pumping all of their wet, juicy holes. The sensation was something they had never experienced before as orgasms shot through their bodies. They tried to moan and cry out in pleasure but it made them choke on the dicks in their mouths.

Dee spat the cock out of her mouth and cried out, "So much cock! I have so much cock inside of me! It feels so fucking gllggg! Mphffff...." She was cut off as the boy shoved his dick back into her mouth.

The guys all wanted to experience every part of the triple penetrations and they started to switch up the positions. The moms would patiently wait for the boys to rearrange themselves and then get back in the saddle to have all of their holes fucked again.

The airtight fuckfest began to abate as some of the boys blew their loads. One of the cousins spunked right in Dee's mouth, while on the bottom, Brian shot his jizz up into her pussy. Greg blew his nuts right into Toni's ass while Jeff filled her mouth. They then all fell off to the side as the other boys continued to fuck the moms.

"Let's grab some beers," Brian said and the guys who had just cum headed to the keg. Meanwhile, the remaining guys were taking turns on moms, plowing them in every hole and every position imaginable. Toni was on her hands and feet, pistoning her asshole in the reverse cowgirl on one of the cousins' cocks. Rick got in front and shoved his dick in her cunt. She held still while he got his rhythm down and then she was being double penetrated. The cousin below her began to fill her ass with cum and once she felt him go still, she and Rick slid off to the side and she laid on her back as Rick pumped her missionary style.

Lea was on her back with her knees practically pinned back by her ears as Jay held them in place and pounded her up the ass. He was close and speeded up his thrusts.

"Gonna cum Lea! I'm gonna cum!"

"Where do you wanna cum, Jay? In my ass? On my tits? Where do you wanna cum?"

"In your mouth! Right in your mouth! Here it comes," he grunted as he pulled out of her ass and crawled up her body, shoving his dick in her mouth at the exact moment it started to spit, sending his ropes into Lea's sucking mouth.

"Mmmmm, mmm.." she moaned into his spurting cock.

Mike was sitting on the couch with Dee on her knees between his legs, sucking his dick. Behind her one of the cousin's was fucking her up the ass for all he was worth, trying to cum. Mike grabbed her head and started to roughly move her mouth up and down on his dick. She tried to maintain a tight seal on the boy's rod with her lips, pressing her tongue against the underside of his dick, hoping to get him to spunk in her mouth. She felt the boy behind her stiffen up and then felt the warm sensation of his seed filling her bowels. At the same time Mike began spurting his load into her mouth. She moaned in delight as she swallowed his cum while continuing to suck up and down on the boy.

At this point all of the boys had cum for either their second or third time, and they all disengaged from the gangbang to rest and grab fresh beers, with the exception of Mike, who was still on the couch with Dee sucking his spent cock.

"Grab me a beer," he called out to the others as Dee's head bobbed up and down on his prick. Lea and Toni were both lying on the blankets in the middle of the floor, each in a complete dick drunk daze. The other eight boys came back with fresh beers in hand, and all took seats on the sectionals with the exception of Brian, who went to rouse his mother Lea and Toni.