Party Moms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grendel22
Grendel22
1,138 Followers

"I think it's the maternal instinct," said Mike. "Like, they aren't just sucking cock. They're sucking our cocks. And like everything else they only want the best for us."

Toni pulled her mouth off of Brian and said, "I think you hit the nail on the head Mike," and went back to sucking.

"Agreed," said Dee. "I've always enjoyed doing this for guys I've dated, but this is special. I don't want anyone to ever be able to do it to my son as good as his mommy does it."

"Mmmhmmm," concurred Lea while keeping her boy's dong in her mouth.

"Thank god we have all afternoon to fuck 'em cause I ain't gonna last much longer," groaned Brian to agreement from his friends.

The moms speeded up their slurping and soon all three boys were spurting cum into their sucking mouths. Even after they all finished the moms didn't stop, loving the chance to make their boys feel good for as long as they wanted.

They continued to love on their boys' dongs until Brian said, "All right guys, time to return the favor."

The ladies got out of the pool and were led over to the lounge chairs and directed to lay back and spread their legs. All three had very beautiful, well groomed, puffy pussies. Their boys dug in and soon all three moms were writhing on the loungers as they got eaten out.

After Brian had gotten Toni off for the second time with his tongue, she pushed his head out from between her legs and said, "All right, let's take this inside. I need my baby inside me."

The naked group got up and walked inside to the living room where the original orgy happened. Toni had Brian get some blankets, which he spread out on the floor and covered the sectionals with. He also got the lube. The whole atmosphere felt absolutely erotic. A room with six beautiful, naked people. Everyone's hair was still wet from the pool and the room was filled with the scent of tanning lotion, chlorine and pussy.

The three couples were standing on the blanket in the middle of the room making out. Eventually each mom went down to her knees and used their mouths to get the guys nice and hard again. As soon as one was standing at full mass his mother would pull him down on top of her and away they'd go. Soon all three ladies were on their backs with their gorgeous legs up in the air, getting fucked. All three boys' hips were pistoning up and down, driving their big rods in and out of their moms' pussies.

The only sounds were the women moaning and the wet slapping of the boys' fucksticks plunging in and out of their pussies. The guys all came close to orgasm around the same time and pulled out to cool down. They then decided to switch partners. The moms stayed on their backs with their legs spread as their new lovers mounted them. Every time the boys came close to cumming they'd pull out and cool down and then switch partners.

Finally, Mike could no longer hold out. He was on top of Toni thrusting away when he blasted off inside of her pussy. Brian did the same to Dee and Jeff to Lea. Once they had unloaded in their friends' moms each boy rolled over to the side, catching their breath.

Lea sat up and looked over at Toni, who's pussy her son Mike had just cummed in. Jizz was leaking out onto the blanket. Lea, still very heated up and feeling naughty, crawled over to Toni and got between her legs.

"Toni, let me clean up the mess my boy made," Lea said and then began to lap and eat Toni's cum filled pussy. The three boys looked on in amazement.

"Holy shit that's hot," said Brian.

Dee then got up and held her hand over her cum filled pussy and stood over Toni's face. She then squatted down and said, "Here you go Toni. We all need to clean up after our boys," and released her hand from her snatch, letting Brian's jizz drip from it and into his mother's waiting mouth. Toni held her mouth open wide as Brian's cum drizzled in it from Dee's box. Dee continued to descend until she sat her cum filled snatch right onto Toni's face.

"Mmmmm," Toni moaned into Dee's pussy as she lapped up her boy's seed. All three of the moms' were still in a state of cum drunk euphoria and also knew that they had a turned on audience. They enjoyed putting on a performance for their boys. They had crossed another taboo barrier and were determined to keep playing it up.

"Such dirty, dirty boys. Always leaving their messes behind for their mommies to clean up," said Lea before going back to eating her friend.

"Look at your mom Brian," said Dee who was grinding her pussy all over Toni's face, which was smeared with her boy's cum and Dee's pussy juice. "Look at her cleaning up after you."

The boys just watched in stunned silence. They were all stroking their cocks as the ladies put on a show for them. Dee then got up off of Toni's face and laid on her back, motioning to Lea.

"Come on Lea. I need to clean up after my dirty boy too."

Lea smiled and got on her friend in a sixtynine, sitting her cum soaked pussy onto Dee's face and leaned down to eat Dee's pussy.

"Jesus Christ, that's awesome," said Jeff. All three boys' cocks were rock hard again and aching for more action. Toni got up onto her knees and beckoned them over. They stood around her and watched Lea and Dee have sex while Toni sucked on their dongs.

"Let's put the lube to work and fuck 'em up their asses," said Jeff.

The boys roughly grabbed the moms and arranged them so that they were all next to each other with their knees on the floor, bent over the seats of the couch. Each boy stood behind his mother and Brian took the lube and squirted a glob into his hand and passed it down.

"I'm nervous," said a giggling Toni.

"Relax," said Lea. "Remember that it only hurts a little in the beginning. Soon you'll be demanding he go harder. Ahh...oh my," she cried out as she felt Mike penetrate her sphincter.

The boys gently worked their hard ons into the moms' buttholes. They gave them just a few inches at first, but were soon giving them the full lengths of their hammers with slow, steady strokes. The women's moans changed from pain to pleasure. Dee soon grew impatient.

"Come on Jeff! Quit making love to my ass and fuck it! Fuck my ass," she yelled out while bucking back hard against him.

"You got it mom," he said. Jeff pulled out and lifted Dee onto the couch on her knees so that he could stand and get more leverage. Dee grabbed the back rest and braced herself and he proceeded to slam her ass.

"Good idea," said Brian and he and Mike did the same with their moms. They moms were all on their knees on the couch, their elbows resting on the backrest as the boys stood behind them ramming their assholes.

"Brian! Oh shit it's so good! Fuck me Brian," Toni cried out. "You're so deep in mommy's ass!"

"That's it Mike! Shove it up mommy's ass! Go hard baby," yelled Lea.

The boys were soon close to the edge again and every now and then one would stop thrusting, wait for his pending orgasm to ease up, and then start thrusting again. They then started to switch partners and soon were switching positions. The moms had their asses fucked missionary style and doggie style. At one point the boys were all sitting next to each other on the couch with the moms riding their asses up and down on their cocks in the reverse cowgirl. That position is what did the boys in.

Brian blew first, sending his spunk deep into Dee's rectum. Jeff was next and announced to Toni that he was going to blow. She stepped off his cock, turned around and dropped to her knees, and covered his cock with her mouth and sucked while he sent his load down her throat. Mike went last, blasting off into his mother's ass. When the boys were done cumming, Dee and Lea lifted their asses off of their cocks and got on their knees to suck them. All three moms were now doing cock cleanup on the boys.

"Ok girls, let's get these boys fed," said Toni. The three moms got up and on shaky legs, found their bikini covers to put on and went to the kitchen to make sandwiches, and poured themselves vodka tonics. Once they were done they each went back to the living room, plates in hand.

They handed the plates to the boys and as they ate the moms got on their knees and continued to suck their cocks. When the boys were done Toni got up and gathered the plates.

"Would you guys like some beers," she asked and the boys all nodded their heads. She went to the kitchen and put the plates in the sink and then grabbed a few beers from the fridge. She went back to the living room and handed the boys the beers and then got back on her knees in front of Brian to continue sucking his dong. The boys just relaxed, sipping their beers and enjoying the oral sex.

"Man, who's got it better than us right now," asked Jeff rhetorically.

Toni pulled her mouth off of Brian's cock, "This has been a lot of fun and all, but I'm still nervous about your friends. I mean, how many people have they blabbed too about that night," she said and then went back to sucking.

"Don't worry about it mom," said Brian while gently patting her head. "We bought their silence. They haven't told anyone."

"What do you mean you 'bought their silence,'" asked a suspicious Lea.

"Um, well...uh. Let's just say we still need to complete the transaction," said Mike.

Toni once again spat out Brian's dick, "Wait, are you fucking kidding us, guys? I can't believe this!"

Dee lifted her mouth off of Jeff's dick and asked, "What's going on?"

"What's going on is, these little scamps have made a deal with Rick, Greg and Jay to let them fuck us again in exchange for silence about the other night," said Lea.

Toni sat back and said, "This is just too much. I can't believe you guys. You're pimping out your own mothers!?"

"What other option did we have," said Brian. "They didn't want anything else!"

"They said it was the best night of their lives because of you three," Mike said, which brought a smile to the ladies faces.

"But still," said Toni. "What sort of friends are these if they're willing to blackmail us?"

"Honestly mom," said Brian while putting his hand on the back of her head and pulling her mouth back down on his cock, "if I were them I'd do every dirty deed in the book to get another crack at the three hottest women in town."

"Well, it doesn't sound like we have much of a choice," said Lea who then went back to slurping Mike's rod.

"I'm fine with it," said Dee. "Besides, it's not like we didn't enjoy it the first time. So what are the details? When is this happening," she asked. She then went back to sucking her boy's fuckstick while they explained the logistics.

"Saturday afternoon. All afternoon long and maybe also into the evening," explained Mike.

"They want full access for the whole day and night. No limits like last time and no condoms. Six boys, three MILFs and no rules. Non stop sex until no boy can get it up anymore. Also, they agreed to supply a keg of beer," said Brian.

Lea lifted her mouth off of Mike's cock, "So nice of you guys to get yourselves taken care of with the beer," she said sarcastically before going back to orally pleasing her boy.

"Tell them to throw in a bottle of Grey Goose," said Dee.

"Make it two bottles," said Toni.

"All right, fine," said Brian.

"And breaks," said Dee. "We'll need breaks to clean up, give our pussies a rest and to refresh our cocktails."

"OK, deal," said Jeff while pushing her head back down on his dick. "Now, less talking and more sucking, ladies."

The plan was set and the boys enjoyed their beers as their moms' heads bobbed up and down on their dicks. The moms all got fucked several more times that day and evening and the days before Saturday.

When Saturday finally came the moms were in Toni's kitchen gathered around the island, sipping cocktails. All three were nervous and tingly as they waited for the afternoon gangbang to start.

Their sons had given them orders to "sex it up" and so they had chosen very erotic negligees with lacy robes. The negligees barely covered their asses and they had gone sans panties. Toni's was white, while Lea's was black and Dee went with pink. All three had chosen their sexiest open toed high heels on strict orders from the boys.

"Those shoes are not to come off. I don't care how hard you're getting fucked, the shoes stay on," said a very serious Brian to the ladies. "If they get knocked off while you're getting railed, get them back on as quickly as possible."

"Yes sir," said Toni sarcastically because of the serious tone in his voice.

"Do you want us in garters or leggings," asked Dee.

"No. The three of you have fantastic legs. I don't want anything covering them up," he said to them, causing all three to blush at the compliments.

"And here's something else. I want you all to take one," said Brian as he pulled a small baggie of little pink pills out of his pocket.

"This is ecstasy. Sex on this stuff is amazing. This will really bring out your inner sluts."

"Whoa whoa whoa," siad Toni. "We're not doing any drugs. Where the hell did you get those, anyway?"

"Come on Toni," said Lea. "I've heard about ecstasy and how it makes sex even better!"

Lea and Dee each took a pill and washed it down with their cocktails.

"Goddammit. Fine," said Toni as she reluctantly took a pill.

Just then they heard the front door open and the raucous sound of the boys entering the house. Brian went to greet them and the three mothers went back to talking and drinking. They were all buzzing with nervous anticipation over what was about to happen.

"Well, in just a few minutes we'll be drowning in cock," laughed Lea.

"Thank god," said Dee. "I don't know about you two, but it's all I ever think about these days. I get up and go through my morning routine but now my mind races, wondering when I'll get to suck dick again and get fucked."

"It's the same way for me," said Toni. "Brian typically sleeps in and it drives me crazy each morning, having to wait for him to get up so I can get him back inside me."

Lea nodded and said, "Jesus, those boys really brought out the sluts in us. Let's go scout out the situation."

The three moms snuck down the hallway and peaked around the corner into the living room. It was their boys and their boys' friends Rick, Greg and Jay, setting up the keg in a big barrel of ice. But there were also three other boys that the moms did not recognize. They were three boys that shared similar features suggesting that they were brothers or at least related. They were very good looking and all had dark hair and strong, athletic builds like their sons.

"What the fuck is going on," whispered Lea. "Who are those boys?"

Toni got Brian's attention and furiously waved him over. He came up to them with a sheepish grin. In his hands were the two bottles of vodka that was part of the deal.

"In the kitchen. NOW," commanded an angry Toni. The group went back to the kitchen and Toni got into her son's face.

"Who the hell are those guys," she hissed.

Brian held up his hands and pleaded, "Mom, I can explain!"

"Well then start explaining, buster! Right now!"

"Jay's cousins came to visit from out of town for the rest of the summer. He couldn't just leave them at the house! His parents would have assumed he was up to no good if he left them there."

"But he is up to no good, Brian! They all are! They're here to get drunk and fuck their friends' moms!"

Toni then turned to Dee and Lea. "What do you say girls? Should we call this off?"

Dee shrugged her shoulders and said, "What's three more guys? I don't mind and frankly, I'm horny as hell right now and would like to get this started."

"I'm with Dee," said Lea. "The more cock the merrier. This is no longer an orgy. Now it's a gangbang!"

"Come on Toni," implored Dee. "Don't you wanna get fucked? It's been hours since we've sucked cock and now we get three more? This is a win win."

"Jesus Dee. You sure have made quite the transformation since that night," said Toni. She then turned to her son.

"OK, it's a go. We're going to finish our cocktails. Go grab some sheets and blankets to cover the floor and sectionals. The last thing I need is your boys' jizz stains everywhere."

"Awesome," said Brian who then kissed his mom. He started to turn to leave but then faced the three ladies again.

"One last thing. Play up the whole 'mommy' thing. It really seems to turn these guys on that these are their friends' moms that they'll be banging. They're jealous as hell at just how lucky Mike, Jeff and I are so, uh...for today and tonight, be their moms." He then left the kitchen.

The three friends all looked at each other and smiled.

"That's actually pretty hot in my opinion," said Lea. "Pretending that all of them are our boys who need to be taken care of."

"I can play that role all day since I basically live it," laughed Toni.

As the ladies talked and refreshed their drinks, the ecstasy began to kick in.

"Mmmmm, I feel tingly all over," said Lea who reached out and squeezed Toni's boobs over her negligee. "Doesn't that feel good?"

"It does! I'm so sensitive right now."

"The drugs are kicking in," said Dee. "Come on ladies. It's time to get into our slutty mommy characters."

The ladies all strutted into the living room, which was full of teenage boys drinking beer from red solo cups. A few quilts had been spread out on the ground and the sectionals were covered in bed sheets. On the floor was also a large bottle of Astroglide. All of the boys' mouths dropped open at the sight of the sexy moms in their negligees and high heels.

"Holy shit."

"My god."

"Dude, you said they were hot but I didn't realize they were total smoke shows," said one of Jay's cousins. The moms all blushed at the compliment. Lea put her hands on her hips, cocked her head sexily and addressed the group.

"So, you little blackmailers snuck in three more of your friends, huh?"

Jay stepped up and started to introduce his cousins but Toni cut him off.

"Shut up Jay. We don't give a shit what their names are. They're just three more gorgeous boys that we need to mother."

"My god this is going to be awesome," said another cousin.

The ecstasy had completely kicked in and the moms were feeling good and horny. They leaned into their mom roles hard.

"Thank you boys for agreeing to spend time with your mommies," said Lea. "Most guys your age don't want their mothers around," she said as she walked up to one of Jay's stunned cousins and put her arms around him, rubbing his biceps.

"So in order to show our appreciation for your company, us mommies are going to spend all afternoon and evening making you boys feel good," she said while pulling the boys head down in a kiss.

"That's right," said Toni who walked into the arms of another cousin and nuzzled his neck while Dee did the same to the third. "We're going to make sure you boys have lots of fun today."

"Dirty, dirty fun," said Dee who reached down and squeezed the boy's cock through his shorts. "Us mommies take care of ALL of our boys' needs."

All three pairs were making out. The other guys got impatient and started to cut in. Jay pushed his one cousin away from Lea who said, "Dude, I thought you were full of shit! These MILFs are really gonna fuck us."

With her one arm around Jay, Lea reached out her other hand and put it on the back of the cousin's neck and said, "I'm afraid you have it wrong you beautiful boy. We're not going to fuck you. You're going to fuck us," and then she turned and made out with Jay.

Dee then broke her kiss with the one cousin and said to all three of them, "We do have one rule though. Your girlfriends back home probably make you wear condoms. Mommies never make their boys wear condoms. So if you brought rubbers, leave them in your pockets."

"Oh my god. You weren't kidding Jay! We get to raw dog them!"

"I told you cuz!"

Grendel22
Grendel22
1,138 Followers