Party Moms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, come on girls. Don't quit on us now. The boys want some of that good sucking."

Lea and Toni managed to get on their hands and knees and each crawled to the closest boy and started sucking their dongs. The three moms then made sure to move on to another boy after a few minutes, ensuring they all got to enjoy the oral pleasure while throwing back beers and shooting the shit.

"Man, greatest party ever," said Jay as Lea's head bobbed up and down in his lap.

"Yeah man. I'm so glad we came to visit for the summer," said one of Jay's cousins. "And we aren't even done yet. I still need to fuck the brunette up her ass."

Toni, the brunette in question, was busy swallowing another cousin's prick who said, "Jesus Christ man. How are they this good at sucking dick? I'm gonna be hard and fucking them again in no time."

"We make sure they get lots of practice," said Jeff.

Lea was now sucking Rick's cock and had managed to get him nice and hard again. She got up and mounted him and began to ride him on the couch. Dee had been pushed back onto the carpet by Mike as he climbed on top of her. She wrapped her legs around him and pressed her face to his neck as he began to hump her.

Brian fired up his gaming console and now there were boys playing games, boys banging MILFs and boys drinking beer and waiting their turns to play video games or to fuck the moms.

For the boys it was an incredibly relaxing party. For the moms, it was constant work of sucking cock and getting their holes fucked. Every time a boy blew his load, there was always a new one ready to replace him.

Toni was laying on one of the couches with Jay on top of her, fucking her when one of his cousins threw down his game controller.

"Goddammit! I got killed! Jay! You're up!"

Jay gave Toni a few more thrusts and then kissed her and said, "I gotta go play my turn Toni. I'll be back." He then pulled out of her and went over to the other part of the sectional, picking up the controller and starting his turn of the game.

Toni started to sit up to see which boy was next, but was pushed back down by Mike, who got between her legs and slid his dick into her pussy. She lifted her legs and held the boy close as he thrust into her.

Dee was riding another boy on one of the oversized ottomans. It was one of Jay's cousins. She had her knees on either side of him as she bounced her pussy up and down on his dick. She then raised up so that her feet were on the ottoman and pulled her cunt off of the boy's rod. She took it in hand and placed it at the entrance of her bung and sat her asshole down on him and proceeded to rapidly bounce her ass up and down on the boy.

"Jesus that feels so fucking good," said the boy. "Slow down! I don't want to cum yet!"

Dee speeded up and the boy cried out, "Dammit bitch! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Dee laughed and hopped off of him, and bent over and swallowed his dick with her mouth just as it exploded.

"MMMmmmm, mmmm, mmhhhmmmm," she moaned in pleasure as rope after rope of his jizz shot into her mouth. She swallowed it all and continued to suck. The boy was lying on the ottoman while Dee was standing on the floor, bent at the waist sucking him. She felt another boy grab her hips and then felt his cock penetrate her anus. She was getting ass fucked again as she sucked the cock that had just been in her ass.

Eventually all of the boys had each cum multiple times and the party became even more slow paced and relaxed. The three moms were all getting fucked with Toni still on her back on the sectional, Dee on all fours on the blanketed floor with a big dick in her ass, and Lea on one of the ottomans with a boys between her legs, working her pussy. Brian addressed the group of boys.

"All right guys, let's give the gals a break when these three finish up," he said. "Let 'em take a breather, get a drink and then we can fuck 'em some more."

The boy banging Dee's ass soon emptied his nuts into her and once he was done she disengaged, put on a robe and headed to the kitchen. Lea's boy also started to cum, but he pulled out and blew his load all over her tits. She smiled at him as she rubbed his seed into her skin. Then she sucked his dick clean, got up and also headed to the kitchen.

Greg was on top of Toni, and he was trying hard to cum but she slowed him down and made him relax.

"Don't worry baby. Take your time. Take as much time as you need. Mommy will let you fuck her for as long as it takes."

Toni knew what her words were doing and soon the boy began to jerk and she felt his orgasm explode inside of her. When he was done he pulled out of her and let her get up and join her friends.

In the kitchen the moms had put their robes back on. They sipped cocktails and used hand towels to wipe up all of the cum that had been shot on them and inside of them. Brian came in and gave them each another pink pill of ecstacy that they all eagerly washed down with their vodka tonics.

He said, "Forty-five minutes and then get back in there." He then left and rejoined the boys in the living room.

"I can't believe were not done sucking cock and getting fucked, because I'm exhausted," said Dee.

"I'm tired too but I can still take plenty of more dick," said Lea.

Toni chimed in, "Well, those boys have blown so many loads inside us and on us that their balls have to be almost empty. This second round shouldn't last too long."

The moms had two more cocktails and then Lea said, "Come on girls. Let's get back to taking care of those boys."

They strutted back into the living room while removing their robes and found the boys hanging out, drinking beers and playing video games. Toni went up to two of the boys sitting on the couch.

"Ready for round two," she asked as she knelt down between one boy's knees and proceeded to suck his cock.

Lea and Dee decided to mess with the two boys currently enmeshed in an intense game of Call of Duty. It was Brian and Rick. They went up to them and knelt between their knees and began to suck their dicks.

"Oh shit," said Brian. "Please don't do that Dee."

"Yeah," said Rick. "Go suck the other guys dicks. We need to concentrate!"

Lea and Dee just sucked them faster and deeper, causing the boys to lose concentration on the game.

"What the fuck dude! You're gonna get us killed," shouted Brian as he worked the game controller, with Dee's head bobbing up and down in his lap. "Get in the game Rick!"

One of Jay's cousins and Greg knelt behind Dee and Lea and started to fuck them doggie style while they continued to suck their friends.

"Guys! Get out of the way! You're blocking the screen!"

"Fuck off dude," said Jay. "I'm trying to fuck this hottie! Play the stupid game later!"

Rick had already given up. His head was laid back with a look of pleasure on his face, game controller set aside while he enjoyed Lea's expert oral skills.

"Fuck! Now we're both dead, idiot," said Brian as he tossed his controller aside. He reached down and grabbed Dee, pulling her mouth off his saliva coated cock and lifting her into his lap, removing her pussy from Jay's cock.

"Put it in your ass," he said. Dee obeyed him and took hold of his dick and got on her feet, squatting over his lap. She aimed his prick at her hole and sat her ass down on it. It easily slid into already well fucked ass and she began to ride him. Jay went to look for another hole to shove his dick into.

Rick was just finishing cumming in Lea's mouth when she felt Jay's cousin remove his dick from her pussy and push it into her asshole.

Toni was now on the floor on her side, with Jay spooning her, his cock firmly lodged in her ass. One of his cousins laid down beside her with his cock at her head. She placed her lips over the boy's cock so that he could fuck her mouth.

Dee was bouncing her ass up and down on Brian's cock so fast that he was soon on the verge of cumming.

"Do you like that Brian! Do you like my ass going up and down on your big cock? Do you want me to go faster?"

"It's so good! Dee, I'm gonna cum. Get down there and suck me!"

Dee did as she was told and pulled her asshole off of Brian's hammer and got down to her knees. She plunged her mouth onto his dick and began to suck him for all she was worth. She felt him tense up and then the first rope shot into her mouth. She moaned into his cock as her mouth filled with his sperm, swallowing it all down.

Just as Brian's orgasm subsided, Dee felt hands on her, pushing her down and onto her back. She wrapped her arms and legs around the boy, who was one of Jay's cousins, as he pushed his dick into her pussy and fucked her.

Toni was now riding Jay, while one of his cousins DP'd her ass. Jeff came up and began to fuck her mouth. Meanwhile Lea was now laying back on the edge of the couch, with her legs on the shoulders of the boy in front of her, who was fucking her up her ass. Another boy was kneeling next to her, fucking her mouth.

The boys fucking Dee and Lea arranged them into a sixtynine with Lea on top of Dee. As the women ate each other's pussies the boys fucked them up their asses. The boy in Dee's ass soon had to cum and he pulled out and offered his cock to Lea, who put it in her mouth just as he exploded.

After all nine boys came, the pace slowed down. Some of the guys resumed playing video games while others drank around the keg and others fucked the moms. No matter what the guys were doing, for the next few hours there was always at least three banging the mothers in all sorts of ways.

At this point, neither Lea, Toni or Dee were capable of any more orgasms. Now they were just letting the boys use their bodies to finish emptying their balls.

Greg was on the couch drinking a beer when he said to the guys, "Who's got it better than us boys? Beer, video games, and free use MILFs! This is the best party ever!"

There was agreement all around. Mike, who was laying on top of Toni after just blowing his nuts inside of her said, "Best night ever guys! And it's all because of these three incredible moms," and then leaned down and deeply kissed Toni.

"Mike, send her over here, " said Greg. "I want my dick sucked."

Mike got off of Toni and she turned over and got to her knees. She weakly crawled over to Greg and began to suck his cock.

At one point, Brian found himself alone with the three moms as the other boys took breaks. He sat on the couch and had Lea and Dee give him a double blowjob while his mom Toni knelt on the couch next to him and made out with him. The three moms then took turns riding him on the couch. Eventually other boys wanted back in the action.

One of Jay's cousins walked up to the group and said, "Brian, give me one of them. I'm ready to fuck some more."

"Take your pick bro," said Brian. The cousin took a hold of Dee and pulled her away and onto the blanket. He had her suck his cock until he was rock hard and then ordered her to get on all fours. He then proceeded to assfuck her.

As Dee got her ass fucked she looked to the boys standing around drinking beers and said to them, "Doesn't anyone want their cock sucked? My mouth's available boys." She was quickly obliged.

Late into the evening the boys began to run out of steam. Toni found herself sucking Rick's wet noodle to no avail. She spat out his limp cock and said to the other moms, "I think some of these guys are out of bullets."

She then addressed the boys. "Can anyone still get hard? Going once? Going twice...?"

And then Brian interjected. "All right guys, last call for pussy and ass! If you think you can manage another crack at these sluts then get going!"

All of the boys had blown at least five to seven loads apiece, and so several threw in the towel. But Brian, Greg and one of Jay's cousins were sure they could get one more pop off, so the moms waived them over to the blanket and got to work.,

Brian took his mom, and Toni got to work sucking his dick, trying to get him hard again. Lea was doing the same to Greg and Dee the same to the cousin. It took a tremendous amount of sucking but the ladies eventually got all three of the boys good and hard.

The boys all wanted the same thing. And that was to be on top missionary style and three couples were now laying around the blanket, ladies legs in the air with boys between them, their asses rising and falling as they all got their last fucks in.

Because they had already shot off so many loads it took all three boys a long time and a lot of effort to get their last cums out. But the moms kicked into their maternal roles and were determined to get them across the finish line.

"Don't rush baby," said Toni to her son Brian as he pumped her pussy. She had her hands on his sides and looked up at him lovingly as he fucked her. "Take your time sweetie. Mommy's going to let you fuck her for as long as it takes."

"You're the best mom. Just the fucking best," said Brian as he smiled down at her.

Dee was working on the cousin on top of her who was trying hard to cum.

"What do you say baby? Want me to try my mouth on your cock? Or do you want to stick it in my ass?"

"Let's try your ass," he said as he pulled out of her and laid down on his back. "Ride me with your ass and go fast."

"You got it baby," said Dee as she squatted over the boy, took a hold of his dick and sat her ass on it. She then began to quickly bounce up and down on his dick.

"How's this, baby?"

"It's perfect! Go! Go!"

Greg had gotten off of Lea and had her get on all fours. He kneeled down in front of her and agressively fucked her mouth. She began to choke on his meat and he had to put his hands on either side of her head to hold her still.

Dee's rapid dick riding of the cousin with her ass did the trick and he soon tensed up and delivered his weakest load of the night into her anus. She didn't stop until she knew he was fully spent.

Lea did her best to keep her lips tightly locked on Greg's thrusting dong, with her tongue firmly pressed against the underside of it. It still took him a long time of mouthfucking her but he finally managed to pop.

"Here, oh fuck! Here it comes! I'm cumming," he grunted as spurt his last orgasm into her mouth.

On the floor, Toni was looking up lovingly at her son Brian as he kept thrusting away at her box. She knew the most erotic thing she could do for him in this circumstance was to talk to him.

"That's it baby. Take your time. Take all of the time you need. Let mommy's pussy do its job. You fuck my ass so good and you're such a good boy to let me suck your dick whenever I want. But I know it's mommy's pussy that's your favorite. It's always wet and waiting for your cock. Just feel it baby as you fuck me. My wet pussy walls making you feel sooooo good!"

"Fuck! That's it mom! You're doing it mom! I'm cumming," he yelled as his last orgams of the night was released inside of Toni. She cooed in his ear and held him tight to her.

"Good boy baby. Such a good, good boy you are. Giving mommy the last of your cum."

Brian locked his lips with hers and they kissed deeply while enjoying the afterglow of the night's final fuck. The others had been watching and a round of applause was given. The moms all lay there on the blankets on the floor, completely exhausted.

The other boys thanked everyone, especially the moms, for the best party any of them ever attended. Brian, Mike and Jeff all picked up their moms and carried them to the different bedrooms for the night.

As Brian carried Toni to her room she nuzzled against his cheek and said, "When you come to bed baby, you can fuck me some more if you want."

"Thanks mom. I'm gonna let you get your rest though."

"You're such a good boy."

The sons all got their moms showered and into bed, and then they rejoined the party. The other boys eventually crashed in the living room while the sons slept with their mothers in the bedrooms.

In the morning Toni woke up next to her son. She reached down and gave her pussy a light squeeze, and was surprised at just how well it had held up. Should we definitely be able to let Brian fuck her if he wanted to. She got up and put on a robe and headed out to make coffee.

As Toni made her way down the hall she heard noises coming from the living room. The other boys had not left yet. She walked into the living room and was greeted by the sight of six, naked teenage boys seated on the sectionals, two of them with Lea and Dee kneeling between their knees, sucking their cocks. Toni started to laugh.

"What the hell girls? This wasn't part of the deal."

Lea lifted her mouth off of the boy's cock that she was currently sucking and said, "What sort of mothers' wouldn't take care of a boy's morning wood before he leaves? Now get in here and help us."

"Yes Toni," said Dee who patted the thigh of the boy sitting next to the one she was currently working on. "Come suck this one. Lea and I already took care of the rest other than these two. And then we'll kick 'em out."

Toni laughed again and walked up to the boy, knelt down and proceeded to blow him. The three moms had their heads bobbing up and down on the boys' tools, while the other ones who had just cum were pulling on their clothes.

After everyone had cum, the six boys all got dressed and thanked the moms' for a wonderful party and left. Lea, Dee and Toni went to the kitchen to make bloody marys and discuss the prior night's events.

Eventually their sons woke up and made their way into the kitchen. The moms had them sit down at the island and proceeded to make them a big breakfast. The moms were in a great mood and still somewhat delirious from all of the sex the prior night combined with the current morning's cocksucking. The boys paid their babbling no mind while they sipped their coffee. The moms then laid heaping plates and eggs, sausage and potatoes in front of their boys, which was devoured.

Toni, Dee and Lea looked at their sons lovingly as they inhaled their breakfast. Dee was tousling Jeff's hair as he shoveled scrambled eggs into his mouth and said, "So, do you think we bought your friends' silence?"

"Well, yeah," said Jeff. "You all put out as asked. A deal's a deal, right?"

Dee, Lea and Toni all looked at each other and then broke out in laughter.

"All right," said Brian. "What are you ladies up to?"

"Well," said Lea. "We were just thinking that there are still two months left for the summer."

"And?"

"And, well, maybe those boys can't be trusted. So, maybe.....," Lea trailed off.

"Maybe we should make this a weekly thing," said Dee, finishing Lea's thought. "Just to ensure that those boys remain quiet."

The guys all looked at each other and started to laugh.

"Goddamn," said Brian. "Can you believe our moms?"

"Unbelievable," said Jeff. "Total party moms!"

THE END.