Party Moms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My god. I'm getting fucked again," Toni said in astonishment as she got into the bed and spread her legs for her son.

"Again," smiled Brian as he eased into her and proceeded to fuck her for a very long time. When he finally came, Toni was asleep. He lay next to her and held her as he slept.

The next morning Toni was dreaming that she was with an expert lover, who was currently manipulating her pussy with his hand and nuzzling her neck. Only, it wasn't a dream and she woke up to her son getting on top of her. She spread her legs and let him get into her as last night's activities raced through her mind.

It had happened. She and her two best friends had fucked their sons and their sons' friends. Even with the shock of the previous night's events, her maternal instincts still took over and she tended to Brian, holding him tight and moving her hips with his, wanting to help him get off. Soon he was ejaculating inside of her. He then fell to the side and went back to sleep.

Toni went to the bathroom to clean up and then put on her robe. She walked out of the room and down the hall. She heard noises coming from the one spare room and put her ear to the door.

"Does that feel good Mike," she heard Lea's voice say. "Do you like what mommy's doing?"

Toni wasn't the only mom helping out her boy's morning wood, apparently. She walked to the other spare room and put her ear against that door as well, hearing Jeff's voice.

"That's it mom! Suck it! Suck it all down!"

Toni then made her way through the living room, and thankfully discovered that Rick, Greg and Jay had left. She was glad since she wasn't ready to face anyone yet. She went to the kitchen and got the coffee started. She was surprised that she wasn't hung over. The boys must have fucked the booze right out of her. She thought about Lea and Dee.

"We're all gonna need a drink," she said to herself as she grabbed orange juice and a bottle of champagne out the fridge, planning on making mimosas. But then last night's activities flashed through her head. Visions of her sucking cock, swallowing jizz, getting fucked over and over again, taking it up the ass, getting banged by her own son. Getting fucked by her friends' sons, having six teenagers shoot their loads inside of her.

"My god Toni," she said to herself. "I can't believe we did all of that."

What happened last night called for something much stronger than a brunch mimosa. She put the OJ and champagne back and took out the Bloody Mary mix and then went to the liquor cabinet and got the vodka.

"Good call! I'll take a double," said Lea who had just walked into the kitchen. She was wearing one of Toni's robes and nothing else.

Toni set down three strong Bloody Maries and sat down at the kitchen table. Lea opened the freezer and grabbed a bag of frozen peas. She also grabbed a bag of frozen corn and sat at the table. She lewdly spread her legs, exposing her bare pussy, and placed the frozen peas on it. She tossed the corn to her friend.

"Good idea," said Toni and the two iced down their boxes as they sipped their drinks.

"Wasn't last night just the best," asked Lea. "I've never been fucked like that before!"

"I don't know Lea. I'm still trying to process everything. I mean, aren't you shocked at the things they made us do?"

"Made us? Honey, all three of us were open for business last night and those boys took us up on it. And I'm so glad they did!"

"But still, Lea. They're just teenage boys and we let them gangbang us! And our sons! We were with our sons! It's incest!"

"Who cares! Incest is just a word. And besides, what's done is done. We can't take it back so we might as well enjoy it and I hope we continue to enjoy it. I've got an open door and an open legs policy for all of those boys."

"I just don't know Lea," said Toni with her head hung low. "Their friends are going to blab about it all over town."

"Hey, how about Dee? Can you believe what a complete slut she is?! I never knew miss prim and proper had it in her! What a screamer!"

Despite her shock at everything, Toni had to laugh at her friend's words. It was quite surprising to witness their usually reserved and uptight friend completely lose herself to lust. Lea then began to imitate their friend.

"'Fuck me harder! Pound my asshole! Deeper! Deeper!"'

Lea and Toni both broke out in giggles. Then they heard the spare room door open and Dee stumbled out, wearing her cocktail dress. She went to the kitchen and sat down, taking huge gulps of the drink Toni had made for her. She then slammed down the glass and looked at her friends. Her face was one of complete shock.

"What the fuck did we do last night!? Please tell me that didn't happen!"

"Oh it happened," said a beaming Lea.

Dee dropped her head into her hands, "No! Oh my god no! Lea, how can you be so nonchalant about this?"

"Because it was fun! Best sex I ever had."

"But, but...we didn't just have sex with a bunch of teenagers Lea! We had sex with our own sons!!!"

"And we loved it! By the way, you were off the hook last night Dee! How long have you been hiding that inner slut of yours? I want to party with her again," teased Lea.

"Shut up, Lea!"

"I will not shut up," laughed Lea. "At one point you were taking on three boys all by yourself! You must have had a total of two feet of cock banging away at all of your holes."

"Eat shit, Lea."

"By the way, how did that feel? By the sounds you were making I'd say it was a lot of fun. I definitely need to try that next time," Lea said, causing Toni to giggle.

"Oh, so you're also ok with this," Dee said to Toni. "Great! Just great! My two best friends are gangbang, incest whores! And by the way, none of them wore condoms! I'm not on birth control!"

"Just stop at the pharmacy and get some morning after pills," said Lea. "I would never make those boys wear condoms. All of that young jizz spurting everywhere!"

"My god Lea!"

"Dee, calm down," said Toni. "I'm just as shocked as you are, but Lea's right. We willingly participated and we can't take it back. Besides, I heard you with Jeff this morning through the door."

"I woke up to him pawing at me and I just couldn't say no! It's never happening again!"

"Awe, poor Jeff," said Lea with an exaggerated frown. "Send him my way. I'll take good care of him!"

"You stay away from my son! You too, Toni!"

"Finish your drink Dee and try to calm down," said Toni who got up to make another round.

Just then Mike had gotten up and walked into the kitchen. He went up to his mom and bent down, giving her a sensual kiss.

"I'm taking off mom. Toni, Dee, thank you for a wonderful evening.

"Go straight home sweetheart," said Lea. "I'll be home shortly to be with you."

"Awesome," said Mike as he left.

"I can't believe you," said Dee. "You're going to go home and keep fucking your son!?"

"Of course I am! But I'm not going to actually fuck him. He's going to fuck me. Guys fuck and ladies get fucked. That's how it actually works. Anyways, you should do the same with Jeff, Dee. What about you, Toni? What are you going to do when Brian comes to you for more?"

"I dunno. I just don't know."

"Well, you ladies go ahead and keep processing everything. I'm heading home for more boom boom," said Lea who got up from the table. She got dressed and took off, followed by Dee. Dee's son Jeff had snuck out earlier.

Toni fixed herself another drink. This time a vodka tonic, and then went to take a long, hot shower. When she was done she was relieved to discover that Brian had left, probably to go hang out with his friends. She walked around the empty house in a robe with a fresh drink in hand, her mind racing.

How could they have let that happen? What kind of women were they to allow themselves to be gangbanged by teenagers and commit incest? What the hell was wrong with them? And those boys. Surely they were going to blab to their friends about it.

"I need another drink," Toni said as she drained her glass. She made another and sat on the couch, trying to get her mind to shut off. But she couldn't stop thinking about it. Flashbacks from the prior night kept coming back. Visions of beautiful, fat teenage cocks, exploding in her mouth and filling up her pussy and ass. Gorgeous young dicks that didn't go soft and could just keep fucking and fucking. Toni couldn't believe what was happening to her. The thoughts were turning her shock into arousal.

"How can I be so fucking horny right now," she said to herself as she squeezed her aching box. She was surprised at just how well her pussy held up from the constant pounding from the prior night. She had to admit that right now, she would love to get fucked again. She was buzzed and horny. How did she become such a debauched slut, she thought to herself.

"Where the hell did a bunch of teenage boys learn how to fuck so well," she thought aloud in anger. Because that was the real kicker. Not just that it happened, but that it was so good. And while she wasn't ready to admit it yet, subconsciously she wanted it to happen again.

Brian and Jeff both did not go home that night. Both thought it was best to give their moms' time to deal with what had happened. So instead they went to Mike's house and were sitting on the couch, discussing the prior night. Mike sat in the lazyboy chair opposite of them.

Lea came in wearing just a short robe with nothing on underneath, holding a large blanket and a bottle of lube. As the boys talked she spread the blanket out and set down the lube in the middle. She then addressed the boys.

"Do you guys want anything to drink? Beers, sodas?"

"Beers," they all said. And then Mike added, "Mom, can you put on some of those high heeled wedge sandals that you have? You know, one of the open toed ones? They really make your legs pop."

Lea smiled at the suggestion. She went to her room and put on the shoes, and then got the beers and handed them out. She then walked around the blanket, strutting in the high heels and twirling, causing the robe to rise and show off her pretty pussy and tight ass. The boys enjoyed the show and then she asked, "Ok, who wants their cock sucked?" All three of them shot up their hands.

"Looks like I've got my work cut out for me. My baby gets to be first," she said as she knelt between her son Mike's knees and helped him get out of his jeans. She then proceeded to swallow his knob as the boys got back to talking and sipped their drinks.

"I just hope mom comes around. I really want to be with her again," said Brian while he unbuttoned his pants. "In fact, it's more than a want. It's more like I NEED her. I have to have her again."

"Same here," said Jeff as he got out of his jeans. "I mean, there's no way I can live under the same roof as mom and not fuck that hot ass of hers. Best piece of ass I've ever had."

As they spoke, Lea's head bobbed up and down in her son's crotch. She then crawled over to Brian and reassured them.

"Don't you boys worry. They'll come to their senses and you'll both be knee deep in them in no time," she said before plunging her mouth down on Brian's fuckstick.

"Do you really think so, Miss Jones," Brian asked.

Lea pulled her mouth off his cock and used her hand to stroke his saliva coated shaft. "I'm sure of it Brian. And by the way, I'm sucking your cock and last night you came in all of my holes so no 'Miss Jones' ok? Call me Lea," and then went back to blowing him.

"Yes Lea."

The boys continued to talk as Lea sucked their rods. She made a few rotations, enjoying making the boys feel good. When she was bent over on her knees, sucking their rods, her robe would rise up over ass, showing off her gorgeous white cheeks. Brian stared at the beautiful sight as she sucked her son in the lazy boy. Brian slid off the couch and crawled on the blanket over to her. He took hold of her ass and spread her cheeks, revealing her pretty butthole and dove his face in.

He licked her asshole causing her to squeal onto her boy's cock. He then pushed his tongue into her bung. He was hard as a rock and after a few minutes of anally warming her up, he reached back and grabbed the bottle of lube, opened it up and greased his dick.

He then pressed his cockhead against Lea's asshole and pushed himself inside. Her sphincter at first resisted, but then opened up and he slid in up to his balls.

"Mmmmmmmm, nggmmmmm," Lea moaned from the anal invasion, with her son's cock lodged in her mouth. Jeff watched from the couch while stroking himself.

Brian gave slow, steady thrusts and soon Lea was bucking back against him, which signaled for him to go harder which he did. She was loving the wonderful pain mixed with pleasure that he was giving her.

This went on for a while and then Mike said, "All right, I need to get in that ass."

Brian pulled out of her ass and laid down on the blanket. Lea turned around on her knees and proceeded to suck Brian's cock as her son took the lube and smeared some on his dick. She felt him pushing his rod into her and soon he was fucking her ass hard.

Jeff got off the couch to get in on the action and Lea found herself on her hands and knees in the middle of the blanket, one boy in her ass while the other fucked her mouth. She was in this position for a long time as the guys kept switching and taking turns between fucking her ass and her mouth.

While she wasn't completely sure of what all she had done in last night's chaos of an orgy, she was now very aware that the dicks she was sucking on had just been deep in her ass. It was such an extreme, taboo act but all it did was make her pussy drip. Being an anything goes slut was a complete turn on for her and she leaned into it.

It went on and on and when Mike was in her mouth for the umpteenth time, he lost control and shot his load. "Mmmmpph," Lea moaned in surprise as she got to work, swallowing as much as possible. Some escaped her mouth and drizzled out onto the blanket.

It sent off a chain reaction and Brian grabbed her and threw her onto the lazy boy, and positioned her so that she was hanging off the seat of the chair. Lea lifted her legs in the air and reached down, spreading her ass cheeks and displaying her now gaping anus. Brian shoved his dick inside and proceeded to fuck her hard in the ass. He was going for broke and Lea encouraged him.

"That's it Brian! Use my ass! Use my asshole to make yourself cum! Come on Brian, give me that cum!"

Brian felt his orgasm approaching and speeded up his assault on Lea's butthole which made her shout even more encouragement.

"Yes! Harder! Harder! Make yourself cum! Pull it outta my ass and shove it in my mouth!"

"Close! I'm close," he yelled as he reached up and put his hand behind her neck. She knew what he intended and yelled, "Yes! In my mouth! Right in my mouth!"

"Here it cums," he yelled as he pulled his dick out of her ass and pulled her forward by the neck as he stood up, shoving his cock into her mouth right as it began to spew his jizz. Lea worked her mouth back and forth on his shaft as rope after rope shot into her mouth, and swallowed it all.

Brian was mostly done when an inpatient Jeff shoved him aside and roughly pushed Lea onto her back on the floor. Lea put her hands behind her knees and pulled her legs back as Jeff scrambled into position.

"That's it Jeff! Get in my ass! Baby needs to cum! Baby needs to cum so bad!"

Jeff pounded Lea's ass in the missionary position and was soon close to the edge.

"Use me Jeff! Make yourself cum, baby! Use my ass to get yourself off!"

"Unh! I'm, fuck I'm close!"

"My mouth Jeff! Do it in my mouth!"

"Here it cums," he yelled as he pulled out of her and scrambled up her body. Lea lifted her head and opened her mouth to receive his spitting cock. The first blast hit her right in the face, but she then got her mouth on it and swallowed the rest. Jeff moved his hips and Lea held her head still so that the boy could fuck her mouth as he orgasmed.

"Goddamn that's good. So fucking good," Jeff sighed as he continued to saw his dick in and out of Lea's mouth. Even after his orgasm was over he continued to move his hips, sending his dick in and out of Lea's sucking lips. He eventually fell over to the side and the four of them all lay there for a few minutes catching their breaths.

Lea then propped herself up on her elbows and surveyed the room. Three eighteen year old studs, all laying on their backs with their cocks in various states of hardness. She went over to her son and proceeded to suck his dong. She got him hard and then moved over to Brian and then eventually Jeff, and made several rotations.

"I wanna get back in that ass," said Mike. "Let's put her on the ottoman."

The three boys grabbed Lea and arranged her on the ottoman so that she was on all fours. She loved being manhandled and being completely submissive to them. Mike got behind her and sunk his boner into her ass and proceeded to fuck it, while Jeff got in front of her and fucked her face. Brian hung off to the side and stroked his dick.

"Let's go clockwise," said Mike who motioned for Jeff to move to the side. Mike then pulled his cock out of his mom's ass and moved to the front and stuck it in her mouth. Brian moved behind her and pushed his rig into her gaping anus, while Jeff waited to the side. They kept switching up, moving in a circle. At one point while Jeff was in her ass he gave her a reach around and diddled her clit, getting her off a few times.

After several minutes of this Brian suggested they change things up.

"Let's keep her on the ottoman, but put her on her back. Here Lea, lay back with your head leaning off the end so that we can fuck your mouth that way. Now hold up your legs and pull back. That's it."

Lea was on her back on the ottoman, head leaning over the end with Brian pumping his dick down her throat while Jeff banged her ass, his hands on the back of her knees, pushing her legs back and apart.

Lea had trouble at first swallowing their dicks in that position and choked a little at first, but soon got the hang of it, and passively held her head still so the boys could take turns and have fun. It became too much for Brian and he orgasmed the next time he was in her mouth. Lea choked some on his ropes but she managed to swallow all of it.

After getting assfucked on the ottoman in every position possible, Lea was then lifted off and made to stand up on the blanket. Mike got behind her and bent her over, causing her to put her hands on her thighs, standing like an umpire. He proceeded to fuck her ass while Brian got in front of her and pulled her head down onto his cock. She moved her hands from her thighs to Brian's hips and held on as he and her son spit roasted her. Brian was soon rock hard again.

When Jeff was next in her ass in this position, he lost control and sent his spunk deep up her butt. When his orgasm subsided he pulled out and fell back into one of the sectionals.

"Goddamn, her ass is so fun to fuck," he said while trying to catch his breath.

Brian replaced him and once again Lea was getting it from both ends. Soon Mike warned her as he fucked her mouth.

"Shit! Close, mom! I'm close," he grunted and then sent a load down her throat. He grew weak in the knees and had to drop to the floor. Now it was just Brian sawing his fuckstick in and out of her ass. He pulled out and had her lay down on her back. He got on top of her and proceeded to fuck her in the ass in the missionary position.

Since Brian had just cum not too long ago, he banged away at her ass for quite a long time, pressing his chest against hers. She had her arms wrapped around him, holding him close with her ankles hooked around his waist. His hips were moving extremely fast as he slammed her ass. She kept her face pressed into his neck, making whimpering sounds as she got fucked.