Party Piece

Story Info
White sub male gets used by black Domme and friends.
901 words
4.26
12k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look back over my shoulder from my position, tied belly down, spread wide across the bed arse towards the floor to ceiling mirrors to catch sight of Bec and two of her friends. Each wore one of her huge strapons. Bec spoke,

"Well girls here's the white faggot slut I've told you about."

There were various comments from them as I lay exposed, vulnerable and horny as fuck.

"I'll just loosen him up a bit and show you how to rape his hole then you can both have a go at him."

The nodded and watched intently as Bec stepped forward holding her huge dong, already greased and let it fall against my gaped arse.

She looked down at me,

"I hope you're ready. It's doesn't matter if your are but you need to be."

Then she grabbed my hips and thrust her dong through my sphincter and deeply into me guts causing me to squeal. The other women responded and stepped a little closer so I was crowded by huge black dongs and horny women.

Bec plunged in and out as I grunted, moaned and squealed.

Bec began pounding away at me getting deeper each thrust until she was going balls deep, 13" causing the other women to remark how loose I must be. Bec fucked away until she came, grunting and grinding away my prostate as she collapsed across my back. She lead there for a few minutes before just standing up and ripping the dong free leaving me gaping and loose.

"Who's next then?" Bec asked as she flopped onto the bed next to me.

"Who wants to fuck my white faggot slut. Pound his hole and hear this whitey squealing?"

Her one friend, the one with the huge tits stepped forward, her dong was the thickest but only 11" insertable. Bec took my head in her hands and lent her face close to mine. She undid the top of a poppers bottle and held it under my nose,

"Sniff baby. The girls are going to be rough and you're going to take every mm."

As the poppers began to hit home I squealed. The dong was slammed into my guts, I felt the sphincter give out and my prostate being crushed as she drove herself as deep as she could.

Bec told her to,

"Fuck him. Bust his hole, make him gape."

As Bec held my face close to hers we shared the poppers and my arse was pounded. I was anally cumming immediately as this first time pegged just went wild and slammed into me destroying my hole so it hung open passively and noisily.

My fucker began abusing the white faggot and furiously pounding me balls deep.

The third woman reached in and spread my buttocks wide so that they could all get a clear view of my wrecked hole being dragged inside out then pushed back inside as the thick dong fucked me.

I was drugged and just a fuck hole for them.

Eventually she groaned, swore and rammed herself f depth before staggering back to leave me gaping.

The third woman, a skinny bitch with attitude stepped up,

"This is going to hurt. I'm going to destroy your hole slut. You'll just be a white arse slut, sloppy and loose."

Then I screamed as she pushed fingers from both hands into my arse, pulled me apart and then rammed the 3" x 11" dong fully into me.

Miss Bec made me sniff by blocking one nostril and shoving the bottle of poppers up the other. As I spun down into being a sex pig I was anally abused roughly and noisily. Bec held me until I had been used for her friends pleasure. I squealed, grunted, moaned, begged and screamed, anally orgasming all the time. She eventually came.

She pulled the dong off her harness and left it stuffed in my arse as all three of them walked off to the lounge instructing me to crawl after them when I could move.

I kept the dong in my hole after I recovered enough to slide from the bed where they'd untied me and crawl to the lounge. There I found the three of them bonging on, naked and relaxed. Bec had me crawl over to her feet and lick them, then as they chatted and smoked I had to make my way up her legs and begin to eat her wet cunt until she had a quick cum. She then had me rim her until she was loose and she wanted herself off again. I was pushed away across to the next woman who I serviced orally, then the third. My tongue was aching, my hole numb and full and my balls aching.

Bec then told them I'd be allowed to cum.

She had me kneel on the coffee table, she told me to start wanking and she grabbed to base of the dong, ripped it out before punching my sloppy hole. She punchfucked me relentlessly telling me how this was the only way I'd be allowed to cum.

I beat my cock to the amusement of the women until I shot my load into Becs hand and she wiped it across my face.

They made me crawl back to the bed, the dong back in my arse and they settled down to a girls night of dope, drinking and dirty stories.