Party Wipe Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhhh..." The Cleric said. "Calm down child. I am a Cleric just as you. You know me don't you? You have seen me in the towns—I shall keep you safe."

"P-please, they have done terrible things to me... please save me."

Yessssss! Trust in me you little slit. Be still and silent as I drain you.

Then, as if she knew she could do it, the Cleric had an erect cock bursting out of her pussy, ready to ravage the girl and take her soul. It sprouted from just above her pussy and bellow the curse mark, a thick, throbbing member that only the lowliest of succubi were allowed to have. It was a mark as well, for other demons to know that they are only slightly above the slaves they owned.

First, she entered her gently, eager to feed upon the safety that the younger girl felt next to her. She loved her cock, she understood and she loved it a lot. With slow strokes she made her wet beyond belief, gently kissing her neck and nibbling upon her earlobe. The girl whimpered in her embrace, all but begging for more.

So this is how having complete control over someone feels. Magnificent and all powerful. Still, it is nothing compared to doing the bidding of my mistress! After all, she is the one who gave me my new cock.

However, the two demonesses were paying them no mind. They did not look over once the archer was drained nor did they do so when the Cleric began draining her second victim. But that did not stop her from peering at them from time to time. She simply could not look away from beings as perfect as those two. But most of all, she hated how her former party members had all the luck and were used as human furniture.

I will take it away from them. I will be the only slave in my mistress' menagerie. The only one!!! Both queen and slave! Both que—slave! SLAVE!!!

She increased the tempo, now ready to ravage the poor girl and take her soul away. The younger cleric moaned as the first wave of orgasms hit, breaking her apart from the inside, bit by bit. First, her soul began shattering before her mind started turning into dust. Next, her skin began shriveling up and her nerves were fried. By the time she looked like a mummy, all was ruined within her but the feeling of pleasure. And pleasure is all that she wanted.

"You little fool. You will end up just like the archer did. Just another stepping stone before I kneel at the feet of my mistress." As she cackled the last bits of the younger cleric were drained into her cock with one final orgasm. The young girl only watched on in horror, to scared and drowned in pleasure to even mutter a single word. She wished to beg for safety to plead to be returned home, but the former cleric had no mercy, she just ravaged her with her hard member. Tears streamed down the younger cleric's face-- then, she lay just as still as the archer.

As she stood up from yet another corps the Cleric remembered herself and fell upon her knees. She spread her arms in front of her with each holding a light blue, floating orb within it. Only now did the two succubi pay any attention to her.

Yet, much to her sorrow, the pinkish succubus spread her wings and flew into the air.

She is leaving... but how... how will I worship her now? How will I lick her boots...

"Don't be sad my pet. If you are good I might borrow you to her for a day or two." The succubus queen teased.

"Y-yes mistress. I live to s-s-s-serve you." She muttered into the floor.

"These were much weaker than I thought. Maybe I should have given you a harder task hm?♥" Ardat Emili cooed dominantly.

"M-m-m-mistress please... I gave it my all... please accept these souls and accept me as your sla-slave." The Cleric whimpered.

The first orb, one that belonged to the archer, floated and stopped at the feet of the succubus queen. She, gently, placed her sharp heel upon it and with a cruel chuckle, smashed it into the ground. A faint scream was heard as the orb shattered like glass.

"You will be a slave. But not like these two. No, I will turn you into a very weak succubus, one that can only drain a soul or two before being filled up. You will be a leashed servant that will rule a pathetic kingdom. Only one among thousands that I shall own.♥"

"Yes mistress!" Said the Cleric eagerly as horns started sprouting upon her skull and her skin tone began changing into a dull dark grey color. Then, the other orb floated to the feet of her mistress, the one that belonged to the younger cleric. It met the same fate beneath the heel of Ardat Emili.

By the time the smoke from the shattered orb was gone and the screams of another broken soul quieted, the Cleric was no longer a cleric. Now she was a naked, small, succubus that slithered upon the floor at the feet of her mistress.

"Good girl." Her voice radiated inside of her head, melting and molding the fledgling succubus' mentality into something that she could actually use.

I love her voice... I love her...

The weak creature came to realize. Whenever the demoness spoke to her in that lordly, condescending, mocking tone she would shiver from head to toe in blissful surrender.

"Lick."

The succubus queen pointed to her heel with her sharp, pointy glove and the slave succubus obeyed. She could not control herself, even if she wanted to. Restraint was a thought of the past.

And so she licked, carefully polishing every inch of the sharp, leather heel. Her tongue felt just as numb as her mind from the raw pleasure of, not only the fact that she was worshiping the feet of such a powerful demoness, but because of the pure, casual dominance Ardat Emili had over her. Her whole being had surrendered.

With her hands upon her hips, the succubus watched coolly as the final adventurer fell to her whims. She could feel the hunger for submission in all of her slaves. Oh, how she will toy with them, use them as her puppets and furniture, before she cuts their strings and they plunge into despair.

"I was never like the other imps." Ardat Emili began and with every word she grew more imposing in the slave's eyes. "All of the others only wanted to feed and play, feed and play. No end goal in mind. Me? This is what I wanted from the start. To feed, play and rule. I wanted others to know their place. At my feet, obeying me.♥"

The slave could do nothing but nod and continue to feast upon the heel.

"And you will obey, won't you pet?" Ardat Emili asked in her lording tone, as if she didn't already know the answer.

"Y-y-y-yes mistress I am yours in any way you see fit. I live to w-w-w-worship you and obey you." The slave succubus stammered through her words, slobbering upon the floor, but somehow she managed to say the whole thing.

"Good. Pathetic, but good." The slave's heart jumped at the praise. "Stop licking now, that was enough of a reward for you.♥"

And then it sank into the deepest reaches of hell and denial. She wanted to beg, whimper and maybe even retort back, but all of the words died upon her lips as she stared helplessly at the perfectly formed heel of her mistress.

Ardat Emili snapped her fingers and all of the slaves, even the one trapped within the chair, crawled over to her and knelt at her feet.

"You all need to be overwhelmed. Ruined and broken utterly until the only words you can say are "Yes, Mistress" and nothing else." She cooed, without mercy. The silk, clad succubus queen lifted her gloved hand and blew pink smoke at her pets. At once their eyes rolled to the back of their heads as they inhaled the sweet aroma of their mistress. Denied pleasure and orgasms ravaged their bodies and the souls of the demons within them.

"Enjoy yourselves, I have other matters to attend to. But don't cum, I will know. And those that do will get... punished. Not in the way you are hoping for either.♥" Ardat Emili chimed at her pets as she walked pass them and towards the door. The symphony of their moans and pleas followed the succubus queen as her heels echoed inside of the torture chamber.

They were reduced to nothing more than moaning, incoherent animals. With no free will or fight left in them, they completely surrendered control over to their mistress. She of course had more important things to do than play with her pets all they. The adventurers were broken and enslaved, leashed to her will like dogs that they were.

Now, with their minds completely clouded in ecstasy and macabre pleasure, they wanted nothing else bot to serve their mistress for all of eternity. They wanted to be used, trained and broken even further by this goddess of lust.

It was ironic really. The fact that the more the demon infested husks loved her, the less she cared for them. And it was in this cycle of torment that they would remain until the Succubus Queen, Ardat Emili, decided that they were of no more use to her.

Yet, that would not be the former cleric's ultimate demise. No. Little did she know that the Mage had known her secret. Little did she know that that woman she discarded so easily for ambition was the one who had her back the whole time. And now, that the succubus has drained all four of them, she knew as well.

12