All Comments on 'Passion for Lust Ch. 01'

by black saphire

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The 'ol..."

The 'ol I'm bored with sex and I need somebody else to fuck me while hubby is working his ass off to support me. So I suck some woman, let another guy fuck me, whoopeee, I got a monumental orgasm from some strange cock, and I don't feel one bit guilty. Besides if my hubby finds out he'll be so fucking turned on! Because after all, it's his fault since he's always working! or doesn't fuck me enough because he's tired, damn man! Besides everybody should do it because all marriages go stale after some years. Fuck those who say that it is the responsibility of both partners to keep the lust in the marriage. Not my problem. I'll get my own, hubby has to work...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Tired Old Nonsense

<p>As the previous commenter noted, this "story" has been done to death. Nothing new has been added, nothing imaginative was set in the plot -- heck, nothing at all was done here.</p>

<p>Ron123XYZ@foreveranonymous.naturally</p>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

this was great, I wish I was the man with the cock in her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The training of a whore.

Is the girl so dumb she doesnt know she is being trained? Not really sure but would imagine she is being prepared as a very high priced escort or hooker. So that she will accept either sex and get all the sexual release she needs. Wonder how this would float to her hubby? After all she has already: betrayed him; disrespectted him in her conversations and acts; cheated on her marriage and committed adultry with both a male and a female. You can dress it up as a sex doctor, but the sex doctor was involved and not a sex therapist. The husband had no advance knowledge and gave no consent. The woman did not engage in safe nor sane sex. No protection was used and she now places herself and her husband at risk for STDs and AIDS. For those that say the doctor and male involved had been tested, those test only show the doctor and male were not positive some six months to a year ago and say nothing for now. Yep a nice fantasy but a shear idiots actions.

BazzzBazzzabout 17 years ago
Only one thing is getting repetitive here

Funny that the comments informing us that the stories are the "same old thing" are themselves as repetitive as it gets. Meanwhile this story is pretty fresh. I thought it was very sexy. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Next Chapter Please

Come on !!! Where's the next chapter??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
been there

so she gets fucked and gets to eat some cunt. need a new story line. and a spell-checker. spell-checkers are sexy.

huntsman29huntsman29almost 3 years ago

Annoying authors keep putting stories like this in loving wives when they could not be further from being loving wives. Add in the unprotected sex with a total stranger, sex with a woman when she has never had any interest in women at all and allows her self to be strapped to a chair by people she don't know and I kind of lose faith this has much credibility. Fantasy is great, but I don't want to dislike the character or find the story too far fetched, and I did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous