All Comments on 'Passionate Cleaners Ch. 01'

by wallcleaner

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well hung, muscular, and abusive. Because in a narrow mind such as yours there are no average black men who treat a woman properly. As a black man I take umbrage with your bullshit story. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sad to see you becoming devoted to the BBC mythology and urban legend. Looking forward to you writing about something less racist and ridiculous.

kim2734ckim2734cover 1 year ago

Don't listen to the anonymous haters! Your story was well written. I gave it a 5!

ValleyVixinValleyVixinover 1 year ago

This story is in the interracial section. People offended at race play here are here to be offended. Ignore them. I am a rather chesty redhead, with submissive sexual tendencies and a real maid fetish. Granted mine only comes out with women, but to be dressed as a maid and cleaning for a lover, or desired one, can fire body and mind almost beyond thought.

I loved the story.

The fact it took two visits and her internal processing and acceptance of her desires first sells it to me.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Drop the mythology and racist lies about nonexistent BBC and the effect it has on otherwise sentient women of other races. You don't need that to write a compelling story, you've proven that in other stories, without this bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

everybody knows huge cocks are vanishingly rare, but when you do find one, it's almost always attached to a white guy... BBC is a total myth... and I've tried them way too often and been disappointed. Ask a girl tat's been, there, done that, and regretted it, every time. If you want to be treated like shit and thrown away afterward, date a black guy and hope he's one of the 1% with a big dick. Or date a white or hispanic guy, and be treated like royalty, and have way better odds of a good time, and big cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwallcleaner@wallcleaner
Hi everyone! I've created character images for my stories! You can view the pictures (non-nude) without an account here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Wl-0Ne8kcir6-l6KmJsKT4_njAr053gg?usp=sharing Note about AI Images: This is a relatively new technology and it i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES