Passionate Cleaners Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I was more recovered, I felt him slip his entire dick out of my dripping wet pussy and when his hands moved to my waist, I heard him say, "Fuck, you're one horny bitch. I gotta see that tight ass of yours in action though."

With relative ease, he flipped my body over until I was laying on my stomach. He then lifted my waist up and pulled me back until my ass was raised up too. I lifted my upper body up with my arms and I immediately felt his large hands squeeze my firm ass. His rough hands seemed to caress every inch of my smooth butt. Suddenly, I felt his hand smack against my ass cheek and I groaned loudly. There was a second smack against my other ass-cheek and I moaned even louder. Oh fuck, did he already realize how much I liked being dominated?

"Shit baby girl, your ass is damn fine, damn! You got the craziest bubble butt I've ever seen," I heard him exclaim behind me.

His hands then pulled my ass cheeks apart slightly and I felt his behemoth of a cock slip inside my pussy again. I raised my head and moaned loudly as my pussy walls became perilously stretched. Even though I was dripping wet, he had to slowly push his dick forward. My pussy felt like a vice around his black python and I started to feel completely stuffed.

"Your pussy is still tight as hell, fuck!" I heard him yell behind me and gave my ass another hard smack.

With a final push, I felt his impossibly long shaft slip even deeper inside and his pelvis now rested against my ass. Oh fuck, his entire length was inside me again. I was addicted to how it felt. I wondered if he knew that he ruined sex for me. I knew I could never fuck someone who wasn't just as big. There were places he was hitting inside me that I never knew existed and gave me sensations I couldn't have even dreamed about.

I felt him pull his cock back, and instead of quick, fast thrusts, I felt him pound into me with tremendous strength. My eyes opened wide as I felt my body tremble from the force of his thrust. He pulled back and drove back into me with just as much power as last time. Holy shit! What was he doing to my body? It felt so fucking good. A deep pleasure was spreading throughout my body and I moaned loudly.

Each successive thrust filled the air with more of my loud moans as my body struggled to contain the pleasure now coursing through me. My body not only shook from the force of his thrusts but trembled as unrelenting ecstasy filled every part of my body. Every time he shoved his dick into me, he was hitting a spot so deep within me that it made my head go numb with pleasure.

"So. Fucking. Good," I moaned out after each mighty thrust.

The harder he fucked me, the weaker I felt my body become. Soon my arms gave out and my upper body collapsed to the bed. I gripped the sheets tightly and as I moaned loudly into them, I swore the power behind his thrusts increased. With each thrust, I felt my lower body slide further and further down until I was laying flat on my stomach again. I saw his enormous arms move to either side of me to support his body as he continued to thrust into me. His body seemed to hover above mine and his cock pounded down hard into me from above.

The pleasure pulsating within my body grew so intense that it felt like my mind was barely holding on. Every part of my body seemed to be overwhelmed with pleasure. This was the kind of rough, hard sex that I always dreamed about. I pulled the bedsheets that I was clutching near my face, and I bit down on them with my mouth. Every one of his slams into me from above sent shockwaves throughout my body and loudly grunted with each one.

Suddenly, his thrusts started to slow down and I heard him yell, "Fuck!"

With one final thrust, he pushed his cock into me as deeply as possible and I felt his dick begin to twitch. I knew he was about to cum and every inch of my body seemed to want it. I knew it didn't make any logical sense. It was purely primal. I was completely lost in a sea of desire and I wanted to feel his hot load deep within me.

My pussy walls were so tightly clenched around his cock that I clearly felt it begin to pulsate. Almost immediately, I felt a hot rush of cum shoot inside me. I let go of the sheet I was biting down on and gasped. Then I felt a second large stream of a cum, and then a third. I couldn't believe it. He was unleashing so much cum inside me! My pussy already felt drowned and he didn't seem anywhere near done. I began to feel a deep warmth inside me and I raised my head while I felt my eyes roll back into my head from the sensation.

Blast after blast continued to fill my pussy and as good as it felt, I also started to feel something completely unexpected; pride. Pride that my body was able to pleasure a black god like him. Pride that I was able to turn him on so much that he was filling my tight little body with an endless amount of hot cum. Pride that a nerd like me was able to seduce one of the hottest guys at school.

After what seemed like an eternity, his cock stopped pulsating and I only felt a final few squirts of cum inside me. Once he finished, my entire body shuddered. I dropped my head onto the bed and took in shuddering breaths as my body struggled to adapt to the mind-numbing amount of pleasure still coursing through my body. I felt him slide his softening dick out of my pussy and once he left, I felt cum immediately start to leak out, eliciting another gasp from me. I couldn't believe I let him cum inside me. Thank god I was on the pill.

As my body slowly calmed down, I felt him drop down next to me on the bed. He laid on his back and breathed deeply as he raised one of his arms above him and rested his head on it. His body was covered in sweat just like mine and it made him look even sexier somehow. I felt an innate desire to cuddle up next to him and I slowly inched my body closer to his.

I lifted my head up to rest on his muscular chest and I draped my pale arm across his dark torso as my body nestled against his. I immediately recognized how fucking good he smelled. I thought the amount of sweat on him would make him smell kind of funky, but instead, his scent was incredible. How was he so damn perfect?

My breathing finally began to settle and I felt so relaxed laying on top of him. I felt his arm move and his fingers started to gently brush my damp red hair off my still sweaty face. I squeezed him tightly and I loved how hard every inch of his body felt. The more he stroked my hair, the more comfortable I felt. Not only that, but I felt incredibly safe between his arms too. I couldn't believe I was falling for him this hard.

The longer I stayed here, the more tired I felt and the sleepier I became. I could feel myself dozing off and at first, I fought against it. There was no way I could sleep here. The more I thought about it though, the more I realized that it didn't matter. My parents weren't home, and he smelled amazing; why not sleep like this? How could I not fall asleep with someone gently brushing the soft skin of my cheek, or the smooth curves of my ear?

I finally allowed myself to fall asleep and my last thoughts were about how I could pleasure his black cock when I woke up.