Passion's Journey: When in Lax

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brae gasped at the idea. "Another in my...?" She laughed breathily, writhing in pleasure at the very thought. "Yes, yes, stretch my pussy wider. Shove your dick in there, right next to Aldo's. Double fuck my burning gash, I want to know what it's like to be really full."

Taur carefully placed the head of his throbbing member against both Aldo and her. "Here I come," he grunted, popping it into her pussy.

Brae screamed as the heat in her flesh doubled. "Oh my goddess!" she cried as they slowly, in synchronization, pushed themselves deeper into her. "Oh my goddess! My goddess, it's so full, so tight, so burning hot! Oh goddess, yes! More!"

"You want him in, too?" Aldo asked, motioning with his head to where her companion sat tensed in his chair.

Brae groaned wordlessly as they finally hid the entirety of their large cocks in her, grinding them against each other inside. She shook her head when her companion moved to get up. "No, just fuck me! Withdraw and thrust back in at the same time! Fuck me, fuck me at once!"

They withdrew as one, and entered as one, hard and fast.

"Oh goddess!" Brae panted. "Oh goddess, your cocks feel so good filling me like this! My pussy is so hot!"

"So hot," Taur grunted in agreement. He thrust again in time with Aldo. "So fucking hot!"

"Faster!" Brae said.

They penetrated her again, and again. Their urgent thrusting became increasingly intense, harder and faster, hotter and hotter. Aldo, supporting less of her weight, was beginning to go too fast, out of sync with Taur, but it felt even better.

"Oh Goddess, yes!" she screamed. "Yes, just like that! Oh goddess! Sweet holy goddess!"

One slick cock slipped out just as the other was driving deep. The sensations were like nothing she'd felt or even imagined. "Two lusty cocks in my pussy," she moaned. "It feels so fucking good!"

"It feels incredible," Taur grunted as he pounded her.

"I can't believe how hot it is," Aldo said, pounding her. "It's so hot, I've never felt pussy this hot."

"I'm going to come so soon," Taur said. "The way you're squeezing me, I can't help it. I'm going to come..."

"Me, too," said Aldo. "Can I come in your pussy, please?"

"Please?" Taur added eagerly.

"Beg me more!" Brae cried. "Beg me as though for your life!"

"Bitch," her companion muttered. One night when she had been smothering him with her pussy, her companion had refused to beg even for that. She hadn't come close to actually suffocating him, or not very close, but as always she had given in without getting him to beg for her. The difference, though, was that he had always treated it as a joke before. He looked very serious, his honest reaction at last.

The other men paid her bitter companion no heed, still thrusting tirelessly. "Please, Brae," they said in unison, one dick going out and the other in, then switching directions. "Please, I want to come," Taur continued.

"I need to," Aldo said. "I want to do as you say, and wait as long as you tell me, but I'm going to go crazy if you don't let me soon, please."

"I'll die," Taur one-upped him. "I'll fucking explode, I can't control my lust for you, please! Please, please, please, say I can come!"

"Please, Brae," Aldo muttered. "Please let me come."

"Please," Taur groaned.

Brae shook all over, their longing and willingness to submit to her making her stretched and contracting pussy burn hotter. "I'm ready! Shove them in deep, and fill me with two loads at once! Come in me together, right now!"

Together, they thrust in, and together, they unleashed themselves deep within her. Two pulsing members, and two helpings of oozing cum deep inside, Brae shook uncontrollably on the dicks, squeezing out the last of their loads. Together they delivered her back to the bed and Taur withdrew first so they could set her down. Aldo kissed her as he pulled back from her.

Brae smiled and sighed, her fingers going back to her trembling, dripping gash. "Mm, so full," she murmured. "Goddess, that was so good. Now Evan, how would you like to come over here and lick this cum out of me?"

"Fuck you, Brae," her companion replied. His voice was heated with more than just the anger that made his face tense and his body tremble. She had his pear tight, and he couldn't lie. She could feel him trying to fight it. "Why should I?"

"Because I told you," she said. "Do what I say, or get out. That was the scenario."

"Why shouldn't I just go, then?" he demanded. "There are a hundred women out there, and most of them would probably appreciate me, or at least respect me a tiny little bit. You tell me how glad you are that we can be open in this... relationship, whatever it is, then you get pissed off when I agree! You tell me not to be jealous, and then you do whatever that was, just to make me feel like shit! I'm sick to death of your bullshit games."

Brae regarded him with amusement, still stroking her sopping wet flesh. "Then go."

Evan glared, his hand to his dick as he stepped forward to loom over her. "You fucking bitch. I should just go. Find someone else..."

Brae sighed as she fingered herself. "It's so wet and sloppy, just the way you like it," she said. "It's still hot and ready."

Her companion gnashed his teeth, his shoulders tense as though he could keep his hand away from his throbbing dick, control his desire. He was a dirty fucker, the thing she liked most about him, but it was nearly matched by his righteous indignation and the fiery passion of his envy. His anger only added to his lust, made him easier to control.

The others in the room grew uncomfortable in the tension. The nameless man cleared his throat. "Well, it looks like you two have things to... work out," he ventured. "I think I'm going to grab some food."

"Go," Evan agreed, growling. "Get the fuck out, she got what she wanted from you: to fuck with me."

"Brae, are you...?" Aldo asked apprehensively, worried about the threat her companion might pose to her.

"Oh yes," Brae said, languishing in the icy stare of her companion. Paradoxically, if made her hotter again, as hot as ever. "Yes, leave us."

Evan didn't move a muscle, waiting impatiently for them to be alone. She had never seen him so incensed and she wasn't exactly afraid, still pretty sure she could take him in a fight if necessary, but she didn't know what he might try to do. His eyes remained on her, whether glaring at her face or venturing to where her fingers played in the cum deposited by the three men.

"What's the matter Evan?" she asked tauntingly. "Don't try to tell me watching that didn't turn you on."

"I never tried to tell you that," he said. "I just don't get why everything has to be a big power trip with you. If you want me to act jealous, I will. If you want me to admit that I hated having to wait and you telling me what to do, I admit it. If you want me to say that watching those ass hats turned me on and at the same time infuriated me, well, it did infuriate me, and at the same time, made me so, so hard. If you want me on my knees for the pleasure of licking every drop of their filthy seed out of you so I can replace it with my own..."

Brae's heart was beating so hard and fast, she couldn't control her breathing. "Yes," she whispered. "Yes, beg me. Beg me, and submit willingly to my control."

Her companion grimaced slightly. "I already do. Tell me what to do, and I do it."

"And I'm telling you to say please," she replied. "Say just what you said before, only as a desperately longing request. That's not so hard, is it?"

Even dropped to one knee. The view past her breasts, over her belly and between her wide stretched legs put his face right above her sloppy, quivering pussy. "Brae..." He sighed heavily. "I want to do as you tell me. I want to make you happy, and feel good, and do things you like. I want to eat your soiled pussy and make you cum until only your juices are left, and I want it to be wetter than this. I want to stuff you as hard and fast as you like, and talk dirty about what a fucking slut you are, taking it from those two fat dicks at once, burning all the more because I was so angry and jealous. I want to give you the semen I've been saving for you, then lick that up, too. Don't you want that?"

"I want you to say please!" Brae moaned, her fingers moving faster and her temperature rising again. "Say, 'please can I eat the filthy cum out of your pussy'."

"Please, can I eat the filthy cum out of you pussy," he repeated dutifully. He didn't make her believe it, but she considered even this mechanical submission progress.

"Yes," she said.

Evan smiled as he bent to her. he inhaled deeply through his nose. "So fucking filthy," he said. "So..." he kissed her clit and ran his tongue up her labia, then licked her clit gingerly. The tickly flicker of his tongue sent sparks through Brea's body. "Oh, you taste so good, Brae. Holy fuck." He breathed deep again, then went deep, pushing his tongue into her. he slurped loudly, sucking cum into his mouth, and swallowed it down before going back to her clit. "Watching those guys in your pussy burned me up," he told her, lips brushing her clit. He licked again, kissing her button softly as two fingers played tantilizingly at her hole. "I never thought that you could get those two huge dicks in there at the same time, but your pussy has goddamned super powers. Incredible strength. Mind control. That thing where you start fires, because one is burning in me."

He went lower to suck at her hole again, drawing more cum out with his wriggling fingers. He was going for every last drop of semen the others had left behind, and the sensation when he returned to her clit made her pussy juices flow through after.

"Mmph," he said as he licked up her labia again. "So fucking tasty."

Brae sat up to put a hand on his glistening face. "Let me taste," she said, guiding his lips toward hers. Their mouths met open and stayed that way, their tongues overlapping so she could get the sweet flavour of her lust with an aftertaste of tangy, salty seed. "Mm," she said. "Put your dick in. Fuck me."

He lay out beside her, running his hand down her leg, then taking it behind the knee to pull her slightly on top of him. He pulled her closer against him when she began to glance back.

She could already feel it, pressing into the back of her thigh and ass cheek. She put her hand on it, shuddering in anticipation. Shifting her body, placing one leg over him, she lined up his cock against her sopping, pulsing, hungry snatch. She toyed with it against her clit, along the shimmering folds of her labia and dripping hole, and pulled him in.

"Tell me more about when those dicks were in me," she said, closing her eyes.

"I didn't want to watch, but I couldn't look away," he said. "I wanted to punch every one of those guys out, especially that one with the big ears, and take you myself. I think you would have liked that, too. Do you think they would have respected my preference for kicking the shit out of them?"

Brae giggled breathily, grinding around his dick, enjoying this honest Evan, at last. "It's quite an interesting town. I'm sure we could find someone into that."

Her companion laughed gruffly, taking her hips to move her as he thrust harder. "Not much those fucks wouldn't do, is there?"

"You're hardly one to talk."

"True," he admitted. He reached to her clit and began to rub as he pounded her faster. "I love your pussy," he admitted, the words drawn out by her silent call for honesty sounded almost sleepy. "It's great in every way, and I love it, and I don't like being kept apart while you let other guys in there. I would have stuck my dick in with another, another two, or whatever you want. I don't get why you did that to me. To punish me? Because I was with what's-her-face?"

"Yes," Brae moaned. "Yes, I wanted you to suffer for being with another woman. I wanted you to feel the jealousy I did. I wanted to see if you actually felt anything beyond the pleasure of penetrating me."

"I do," he said. "I feel very strongly," he assured her softly, pumping faster.

Brae shuddered at the words. "I do, too. Do you love me, Evan?"

Evan groaned as he climaxed, shuddering, his cock throbbing out a load of hot semen deep inside her as he gripped her tight. "Oh, you," he sighed, rolling over. "You just... fucking ruined it. What I feel strongly for you isn't love. It's pretty much the opposite of love." He stood and grabbed his pants. "I'm not playing anymore. I want to get you off, but if what gets you off is my discomfort and humiliation, and I think it is, I'm done with it."

"Oh, give me a break," Brae chuckled, rolling toward him. "You act like you don't love playing games with me."

"Maybe I didn't make myself clear," Evan said, pulling up his pants. "Goodbye, Brae, and fuck you." As he finished with his belt, he turned and left the house, letting the door fall shut with a slam behind him.

Brae laughed aloud as she lay back on the bed, closing her eyes. "Well," she said musingly. "Maybe that was a little too much honesty."

12