Passions Of Sin Erupt In Mother Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you talking about Phil? If there is someone that doesn't deserve someone that is me. You deserve more than anyone, the best in life. I love you darling and I can't think about anything else but you. I am leaving tomorrow and I haven't touched you, kissed you or had you in me again, cumming in me, giving me your seed, trying to get me pregnant! Have you changed your mind about me?" I said without a second thought.

"Mom! What are you talking about? I thought you are on your period and then everyone else is in the house, and we may get caught...besides, you may have some time in Paris to think over about us and the idea of a child" he said not so sincerely. It seemed that he wanted me to try harder. So that I did.

I took his hand and went towards the garage door and walked in the garage pulling him in with me. When I closed the garage door, I took his lips with mine and I felt him tremble and sigh and I liberated him from his insecure thoughts. My mind then erased everything else...I kissed him passionately and our tongues were desperately seeking each other. I could feel my blood flowing in my pussy more than ever.

I felt his cock grow on my abdomen and new he was ready and honestly I was ready to try this regardless my period.

"Phil, I want you to fuck me now...I want you to make me cum and I want you to cum in me again! I want to take you with me to Paris" I said to my son and he got even more aggressive. He touched my entire body while kissing me. I wanted him in me that moment and I was going to make it happen...

I pulled away from him and sat on the fender of the car and removed my panties and the tampon...I lifted my legs and spread my legs pulling my ass cheeks apart showing him my opening. My vaginal entrance was ready and aching to receive him...

"Oh Mom...that is so sexy and hot!" He said taking out his cock and approaching me.

"This is my first time during my period, so be gentle with me Phil!"

He smiled and placed the tip of his cock at my entrance and pushed it slowly inside and stopped once the tip was in.

His mouth was over mine smiling... "So you are a virgin mom? I like that idea! You are giving me something you have never given anyone before." And then he kissed me as he pushed his cock a little bit more.

"Oh Phil, I wish it was you that took my virginity, but then I wouldn't be your mother and you wouldn't be here today, right?" I said with passion and humor at the same time.

Then he pushed once more and he was in me all the way...it felt weird but hot at the same time. I could feel a close to burning sensation that was pleasing. I could feel my pussy now flooding with juices...

"Oh Phil, this is amazing...I wanted you so bad...please fuck me!"

"Your wish is my command" he said and began to thrust in and out with a steady tempo. I took off my nighty to keep it from getting wet or mixed in our sex juices. I didn't want to go back to bed and have John thinking about something I didn't want him to.

Our bodies were joined once again in a mating that was so wrong and at the same time felt so right. I looked at his eyes while we kissed and he kept fucking me so good. I could feel my orgasm approaching already...I didn't want to have only one but the chance of us getting caught would be great the longer we stayed here.

"Phil, I am going to cum very soon...oh baby I really am going to cum! So...good...I feel so...good."

Then he caught me off surprise and talked back to me dirty, like I did! I wasn't expecting it but it got me going faster...

"Oh Mom, I am going to fuck you...slow and hard...I am going to fuck you and make you cum and squirt on my cock...then I am going to cum...I am going to cum in you...I am going to fill your pussy with my cum...I am going to shoot it up your womb, so deep...and then my cock will still stay hard and will keep fucking you...you will look at my cock going in and out of you and you will beg me to fuck you harder and I will do that...and when you are about to lose it, I will cum in you again..."

I just looked at him with my mouth open and eyes half closed trembling "Oh...Oh...Oh..." I gazed at his cock going in and out of my pussy and then back to his eyes and face as he fucked me...I was panting and moaning as subtly as I could, not wanting anyone else in the house to hear, when I wanted to moan loudly.

"Do you like the way I am fucking you, mom?" he said looking at me straight in the eyes.

"Only you can fuck me Phil...only you know how to fuck me so good...no one else has made me feel so good...if I lose you I will die!" I responded to his dirty talk.

His cock was throbbing and expanding more and more and was really hard...I think all this anxiety built up from our quarrel yesterday had him become harder than ever. Suddenly I felt my pussy begin to contract and a powerful orgasm was causing me to shudder...

"Oh, Phil..." I just said staring at his eyes. I grabbed his neck and tried to pull his lips to mine but he resisted allowing me to bring my lips close but not enough to kiss him.

"I want to feel, hear, smell your breath while your pussy cums on my cock...Yes...mom, keep cumming on my cock...prepare it for my cum to fill you up!" he said with confidence.

His cock began to increase the speed once again and stabilized at a fast pace once again...hard and fast. I started to shiver and spasm and my pussy was squirting as he said he was going to make me do...

"Now that you felt how much I love to fuck you, I am going to make you feel how much I love you" he said and all of a sudden he pumped me while I orgasmed fast and deep bringing me back to the beginning of my orgasm as if I hadn't had one and just went back in time...I felt he was timing my final blow with his! I knew he was going to achieve his goal. I held my breath involuntary until he stopped with his cock buried deep inside me and our fury mounds were touching...

"I am cumming, inside you, mom...feel me explode in you...feel my desire to make you the mother of my children..." he said and then like he was holding on to his orgasm for as long as he could he trembled...and shivered glued on to my body.

Then I finally took my breath saying to him "Yes baby...now cum in me...let me feel your cum, in my pussy...I need your cum" as I then began to convulse and contract around my son's cock that started spurting and shooting his warm semen inside my vaginal walls and some directly through my cervix opening. His cock throbbed intensively and I felt every spurt. The sensation was mind blowing and I wanted to scream and cry out loud announcing my pleasure and satisfaction. Our mouths joined to a feverish kiss while panting at the same time. Or bodies were timed as they shivered in unison to an unbelievable orgasm that lasted more than any other orgasm before. I honestly felt that something miraculously happened inside my pussy. I was in tears of joy and happiness!

"Mom...why are you crying?" he said with his cock still in me and his lips almost touching mine as he stopped kissing me when he noticed I was crying.

"I am happy... and complete... with you Phil...I am so full of your love that I can't control my feelings...I love you...I love you...I love you..." I said over and over and kissed him every time assuring him that I did.

After we were relaxed and calm I looked down to see his cock slowly withdrawing from my warm, wet, and satisfied love nest. I could see his beautiful member glistening with mixture of my juices and his and a hint of pink that was due to the little blood from my period...

Not much was said as we composed ourselves to go back in the house. The cum oozing out of my pussy was more than any other time we made love...I felt good but it wasn't the right time to enjoy this moment any longer and I put on my panties again quickly to catch any remaining.

I kissed my son one last time and we both silently walked back into the house realizing at the moment that no one had noticed anything. He went into his room and I kissed him briefly one last time slightly using my tongue and smiling as I released my lips from his...

"I love you Phil...".

"I love you more mom" ...he said smiling back...

John was still sleeping deeply with a light snore...which made me feel relieved that he hadn't probably notice my absence all this time. I got in the shower closing the bathroom door first and washed my body to hide any love making that just occurred in the garage with my son. I was holding my thighs very tight with the intention of not letting my boy's seed come out any more than it already had. I wanted to take some of him with me to Paris. I wanted to imagine the intense lovemaking that took place in our garage a few moments ago.

Finishing the shower, I inserted another tampon in my pussy and put on clean panties. Then finally a long shirt as a nighty without any bra. I laid next to my husband and looked at him as he slept calmly. I felt some guilt but at the same time, it just went away. I decided to not struggle any longer and after the most satisfying love making with my son I drifted away.

I woke up to John's kiss and gentle touch of his hand on my thigh...

"Good morning beautiful..." he said in happiness.

"Good morning...what time is it?" I asked.

"6:30...we are probably the first to get up" he said.

Jenny and April soon were up following us. I asked April to get her cousin that probably was oversleeping as she liked to do sometimes. Jenny assured me that I didn't have to worry about anything and that she would take care of Sarah and Phil. When you get back, we probably will be in our new home. I will have the kids with me unless Phil wants to stay here.

My imagination began to run crazy again and my jealousy overcame me as it pictured my son fucking my niece in my house while I was in Paris...I thought of him as he plunged her like he did with me and fucked her until he would shoot his cum inside her...I shook my head to get these crazy thoughts out of my mind. My sister noticed that I was thinking of something else.

"Sandra, where are you?" Jenny said.

"I am thinking about Paris" I replied.

Her eyes looked straight in mine and I knew she didn't believe me.

"I want to show you something, can you come with me to my room?" she said.

I knew she was going to ask me for more. I don't know what had come over me and couldn't focus and my insecurities and jealousy were taking over my self-control.

"What's wrong sis? Don't tell me nothing is going on in that beautiful head of yours, because I know something is! You know you can trust me! Is it me? Are you upset we are coming back?"

"Jenny...no...I love you so much and you know that. I am thrilled you are coming back. I missed you very much. But I have something that I really cannot talk about to anyone, at least for now. I need to keep this to myself. Not that I don't trust you, but I must keep it to myself. Please don't make it any harder for me. I promise you if I decide to talk to anyone about this, you will be the first!" I pleaded.

"You sound frustrated and worried...but I can see you glowing at the same time. If I wasn't sure of your manners, I would say you were in love..."

"Please don't make it any harder Jenny" I pleaded once again.

"Do you still love John?" she asked as if she already had confirmed that I was cheating on my husband.

"Of course I love John and I will never leave him...please don't ask anymore. I promise to tell you everything when I come back from Paris and feel ready to open up".

She hugged me and kissed me. "I love you Sandra...my only sister is always going to come first before anyone else...just please tell me when you come back. I bet it will make you feel much better and I may be able to help you. You never know." She said smiling at me.

Phil and April drove us to the airport while Jenny and Sarah stayed home. The conversation during the drive was exciting as April was constantly saying how lucky John and I were to be going to Paris and how much she would want to come too. John made it clear that soon both families would be going to Paris together for a vacation. And in fact, that was going to happen sooner than we all thought.

As the kids dropped us off outside the airport where we said our goodbyes and I managed to whisper to Phil in his ear as I kissed him "I have you still inside me..." giving him a wanton look as I stepped back from his embrace. He smiled back to me and quickly went back to the car. We watched the car drive away as John carried our bags with a cart.

About an hour later we were sitting in our seats in the company's private jet. The seats were very relaxing and you could also make them a bed to sleep. There was a Flight Attendant that was serving us the entire time. After a great meal, the Captain came out to talk to us for a while and see if everything was OK. Once he went back in the cockpit, John and I took a nap.

As we approached Paris, the Captain announced that we would be arriving in about 30 minutes and I was getting very excited.

A limo was waiting for us that took us straight to a very fancy hotel. We were greeted by the staff and treated with royalty. The room was a Presidential Suite with two bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms with Jacuzzi in one, and a very large living-sitting room that lead to a balcony with a view of the Eifel Tower.

Once John and I settled and put our clothes in the amazingly clean drawers and closets, he called his future boss Jacob Bentron. The conversation was pretty quick and John seemed pleased to inform me that we would join the CEO (and owner) of the company and his wife for dinner in a few hours.

We got in the shower. John got in the second shower and I was in the first one. I asked to go there because I found the excuse of my period and blood.

While washing myself, I noticed that there was no more blood and the stickiness of my son's cum reminded me of our beautiful mating in the garage the day before. I became aroused and while cleaning myself, I thought of the past weeks that had brought me so close to my son. I refrained from trying to rub myself off and finished my shower. With the hotel bath robe, I fell on the bed and drifted to a sweet sleep.

The room phone rang and John, thanked the reception for waking us up. He called them while I was sleeping to ask them for a wakeup call so that we wouldn't be late for the dinner we were invited to.

John wore his dark black suit and looked so elegant and sexy...did I say sexy? I did! I was curious that even after my total phase with my son, I found my husband sexy again...I don't know, perhaps I was horny...I on the other hand, decided to go with a more revealing attire. I put my black lace panties on with no stockings. Then my red dress that ended just above my knees. The dress was strapless but there was no V to reveal any of my bust. At my lower back just above my ass, there was a heart shape opening that allowed my skin to be viewed from anyone behind me. Something I had bought I while ago for my anniversary with John.

John, whistled when he turned and faced me.

"Oh my god Sandra...you look fucking amazing..." my husband said with excitement.

"Thank you honey..." I said while putting on my red high heels.

John went on saying how lucky he is to have me as his wife and how jealous men around me would be of him, and how proud he was to be my husband.

I could feel all the eyes on me while walking through the Hotel Lobby to go to the Limo waiting outside for us. The Limo driver greeted us and we left to go to the restaurant we were being expected. Upon arrival we were escorted to the table where Jacob and his wife were waiting. I could feel his eyes stripping me while he approached me.

"Mrs. Rain, such a pleasure to meet you..." he said bending towards my hand to kiss it like a Frenchman, even though he wasn't. But I was flattered by his approach. Then he introduced me to his wife.

"This is my beautiful wife Claire..." he said to me looking towards her. She was a beautiful brunette with brown eyes, about my height. Perhaps a bit shorter but the heels can trick you. Her breasts were as big as mine but they seemed perky under the sheer white blouse she was wearing over her blue skirt. She was indeed beautiful.

"Please to meet you both, and please call me Sandra" I said to both of them. John followed and kissed Claire's hand following Jacobs example. Claire had really beautiful legs and the white high heels made them look even better. I am no lesbian, but she is a very sexy woman. I even noticed John staring at her many times during the night and she smiled back at him during our dinner many times.

Jacob was also a flirt but he was very subtle with his remarks towards me. It was very pleasant and after desert, Jacob began to talk with John about his contract. I chose to initiate a conversation with Claire and ask her about herself. She told me she had two children, boy and girl, twins that were 18 years old like my son and April. They were actually born on the same day Phil was born. We both were surprised and curious to this coincident. They both looked at us strangely and were also surprised of this fact. Would it be fate? Could it be fate? Or is really one of those weird and strange coincidences?

I talked about my children too and then, she offered me to join her on some events with her. John and Jacob would be meeting the next day in their main office and it would be quite unfair for me to be alone.

I happily accepted and we continued talking about our lives. Jacob, even though CEO and owner of the company, was very busy and had to travel a lot, just like John. Claire accompanied him in many of his business trips but she stopped going so often as they become a bit tiring after a while. Besides that, she had to look after her children too.

The night ended and we were joined in the limo with Jacob and Claire. Once we arrived at the hotel, Claire told me to expect her around 11 AM and dress like today to attend at an opening of an Art Gallery.

Once in the room, I sat on the large couch and kicked off my high heels and John made attempts to undress me.

"Sandra, you are the most beautiful woman in the world...I want you!" John said.

Being excited from the entire night and slightly tipsy from the wine, I leaned in to kiss him and he slipped my dress off, letting it drop on the floor. He looked stammered by my body...

"My god, Sandra, your body is just like it was when I met you..." he said grabbing me and kissing me passionately. I know he wasn't going to proceed any further unless he was sure that I was comfortable.

"Do you still have blood because of your period?" he asked with begging eyes. He really wanted me. Thinking about Phil and what I wanted made me hesitate and think if I should make him wait a few days. But I wanted to remove the possibility of suspicious thoughts that would come in the future in my husband's head, in case I became pregnant. And after about 2 nights ago, with the time difference, I had crazy sex with my son and he loaded my pussy with an enormous amount of his seed. Not seeing any blood, the following day, I began thinking that I perhaps had miscalculated my fertile days. My doctor had told me in the past, that blood sometimes does not mean that I am on my period, but that there are times when a woman ovulates, she bleeds, making those days high chance to conceive. I was hoping that I was pregnant and was planning to get a test kit after a week...But what if I wasn't pregnant from Phil and John got me pregnant?

What am I thinking about? He is my husband! But I wanted Phil's child...I wanted our love making to create a baby. I wanted it to be my son's...

John interrupted me..." I have condoms with me so you don't have to be afraid to get pregnant either.

I decided to give in...