Pastor Sarah Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sampson and Samantha were passing Sarah’s bedroom door, Sarah and Adam were coming to their climaxes at the same time and Sarah was letting the world know it.

When they got in the guest room, Samantha asked “Would you like a copy of that file to take home to your wife?”

“Yea, why don’t you bring it when you come for our threesome.” Sampson responded.

“Sounds like a plan. Now where were we?” she asked as she laid down with her legs spread.

Just as Sampson started to mount her, Samantha heard Sarah’s door open and she heard footstep on stairway.

“I bet she is going to capture us on file. Let’s give her a real show!”

When Sarah and Adam arrived in the dining room, she was surprised to see the equipment running and shots being recorded of her empty bed.

Adam had no idea what was happening, so Sarah simply switched the camera to the room with Sampson and Samantha. The Camera was focused on Sampson’s ass which was going up and down as he pounded Samantha’s pussy. They rolled over in bed without breaking contact putting her on top with here ass going up and down.

Adam had sat down on a dining room chair, so Sarah straddled and reached down to guide his cock into her pussy. It was turned sideways, so they could both see the screen.

Samantha brought her legs around, so she was sitting on his cock and he had both hands at working on her tits.

“How about some rear entry?” Sampson asked.

“Works for me.” Samantha said as she dismounted and stuck her ass up in the air.

Sampson entered her pussy from behind, going deeper than he had been able to achieve. This took Samantha right over the top and she started to let the world know she was getting a world class fucking. She couldn’t believe that Sampson was still as hard as ever.

Reaching to the nightstand, Samantha retrieved the KY Jelly.

Pulling away from Sampson’s cock, she turned her head toward the camera. Handing Sampson the jelly, she said “Use two fingers to get it ready. There has never been anything like that up my ass.”

Sampson took his time, starting with one finger and then taking more jelly and working both fingers as deep as he could.

Angie and Joshua had decided to go to the kitchen for a beer when they heard noise coming from the dining room. As they turned the corner, the saw Sarah and Adam still locked together on the chair and looked at the screen as Sampson was preparing to stick his cock in Samantha’s ass.

Samantha looked directly at the camera and said “This one is for you Sarah,” as Sampson’s cock entered her ass.

“He is going to split her wide open!” Angie exclaimed.

Sarah and Adam both turned in surprise, because they had not heard Angie and Joshua come in the room.

Sampson was moving a little deeper with each push and Samantha was pushing back against him encouraging him to go deeper.

Just as Sampson made the final push, with his cock fully inside Samantha, his balls tightened and the biggest load he had ever shot was deposited deep inside Samantha’s ass. She collapsed on the bed and looking toward the camera, she gave a thumbs up sign.

“Let’s go congratulate them,” Sarah said, as they all made a dash for the steps.

When they got in the room, they found Samantha and Sampson collapsed on the bed. Angie and Sarah both went over and kissed Samantha and the guys all did high fives with Joshua and Adam saying

“Way to go Bro!”

“Our women are probably wondering why it is taking us so long to fix a little hot water problem.”

“Don’t worry,” Sarah said, “Candice was hoping you guys would stop for a beer, so they could have some “girl time.”

“Speaking of beer,” Angie said, “That is where we were headed. I’ll be the nude barmaid.”

The men found their clothes and got dressed and the women stayed nude. Samantha found it a little hard to walk when she first stood up.

When they had finished their beer, Sampson looked at Samantha and said “Tuesday night.?” They did a round of kisses along with some ass and tit grabbing and the men left to return to Sampson’s house.

“So what’s happening Tuesday night?” Sarah asked, “I thought you were heading home Tuesday.”

“Slight change in plans.” Samantha said. “I am going to be doing a threesome with Sampson and Candice.”

“I think I need to move my base of operation here!” Angie said. Life in Washington has gotten pretty boring.”

The women decided they all need showers, so they headed for the showers. Since there were only two showers, Angie and Sarah showered together. The all three gathered in Sarah’s bed.

“Well, I guess we won’t be needing this,” Samantha said as she put the dildo back in the drawer.

The cuddled together and were all asleep in five minutes.

When Sampson and his brothers got home, they found their wives swimming nude in the pool.

“Get those clothes off and get in here!” Adam’s wife, Doreen, said as she stood up in the shallow water to give his brothers a full frontal view.

Norma, Joshua’s wife and Candice both stood up beside Doreen. Sampson wasn’t sure what was going on since the brothers had never fooled around with the sister-in-laws.

“So did you get the hot water problem taken care of?” Candice asked. “We sure did,” Sampson replied.

“So did you take care of Sarah and her friends other needs?” Candice asked.

When nobody answered, Doreen said “Candice tells us about how you service the white women while you are doing your plumbing jobs. So we figure you been sharing a little bit of that white pussy with your brothers.”

By now the men had stripped and were headed for the pool.

Doreen met Sampson as he was heading down the steps and taking hold of his cock, she said, “You boys better have some strength left, because tonight we are switching husbands and we plan to show you that black women take care of their men.”

Norma led Joshua into the pool by his cock and Candice stood up and threw her arms around Adam saying “I have wanted you to fuck me for years.”

The refreshing water revived the men in a hurry and after some foreplay in the pool, they all headed for the bedrooms. Their sister-in-laws were not disappointed.

Monday morning starts many new adventures:

Angie thanks Sarah for a most enjoyable weekend and begins her drive back to D.C. Martha and Walter pick Samantha up for her day on the yacht with Walter. Sampson heads for Martha house via the supply house. Barbara shows up for her first day of work as the church secretary. Brian calls all of his staff together for a surprise meeting.

For those and other stories continue to worship at the Church led by Pastor Sarah.