Pastor Sarah Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dennis suggested we could sell the development rights to a land trust conservation group. I would like to hold some land out to provide property for a Habitat for Humanity type community.

Margaret looked at her, and said “Have you been thinking about this much?” Candice laughed.

Sarah said, “Those are just some of my ideas.”

Candice said, “Dennis doesn’t have any idea what he started.”

After Barbara father left she put Jason in one of the other bedrooms to take a nap. When she came out of his room, Jeremy was holding a key in the up for her to see of the several keys on the ring.

“What is that a key to she asked?”

“Dad left a car in the garage, he said we could have, because his ex-wife didn’t like the color and never drove it. You might want to go look at it and see if it is anything you would be interested in driving.” The car that Barbara was driving had over two hundred thousand miles and was dieing fast.

Barbara realized she hadn’t event looked in the garage yet. Jeremy handed her the key. Walking through the kitchen, and the laundry room, she opened the door and let out a scream.

“Who doesn’t like red? Barbara asked. She ran across the garage and opened the door. She saw the garage door opener on the visor and opened the garage door. Looking at the odometer, she said it only has four hundred and fifty miles on it.

“Can I take it for a drive?” she asked.

“Sure, I will watch Jason.”

She started it, found the button to put the top down, buckled the seat belt and backed out of the garage. Jeremy couldn’t believe how beautiful she looked in that car.

As Jeremy walked past the room where Barbara’s mother was asleep, he noticed the door was partially open, so he glanced in. She did not have a sheet over herself and she was sleeping in her bra and underpants. He opened the door a little more to get a better view. He wondered if he could get her picture without waking her. The advantage of the digital cameras is that they do not make any noise.

He got his camera and quietly stepped into the room. He snapped a picture. Suddenly she rolled over on her stomach, giving a great shot of her ass. As he started to back out of the room she turned back over and somehow her front hooking bra had come undone. Her tits were totally exposed. When he was sure she wasn’t going to wake up, he took three more shots, zooming in a little each time before backing out of the room. He carefully pulled the door to the way he had found it.

When she heard him leave, she thought “I am going to enjoy this boy.” When Barbara had screamed with excitement it had caused her to wake up. When she knew she was alone in the house with just Jason and Jeremy she had taken her dress off, opened the door, part way and pretended to be asleep. She had been surprised that he was brave enough to take the pictures. When she had rolled over, she had unhooked her bra so that he would get to see her tits. A few minutes later, she got up, put her dress on and came out to the family room where he was sitting watching a baseball game.

“An afternoon nap always relaxes me” she said. “Where is everyone?”

“Your husband hasn’t returned yet and Barbara went for a drive in the car dad left for us.”

Walking over and rubbing the felt on the pool table, she said. “I hope you weren’t too shocked by what George said about our pool table activities.”

“Not at all. It actually sounded pretty exciting.”

“Well, don’t tell George I told you this, but it was pretty exciting. I was only seventeen and I wanted him in the worst way. I thought about trying to sneak him into my bedroom, but I was afraid we would get caught. One day he was helping my father move something to the basement and asked if it was ok if he and I play some pool. My father said sure.” After that we played pool (our way) every night. Oh to be young.”

“You still look very young. I can’t believe you are old enough to be Barbara’s mother.”

“Now flattery like that could get you somewhere.

Picking up a pool stick and putting a ball on the table, she pretended to be trying to hit it. Turning to Jeremy, she asked “Do you know how to hold these things. We never got to that part. We just rolled the balls on the table, so they would hit each other and make some noise.”

Jeremy fell for it. Getting up, he put a couple of balls on one end of the table and took the cue ball to the other end and with one shot sunk both balls in different pockets.

“Wow.” she said, can you show me how to hold the stick?

He tried to stand beside her and get her to hold the stick properly.

“Maybe if you stood behind me and put your arms around me we could get the right position.” He thought that would be the right position, but not for pool.

A s he stood behind her and positioned her hands, she leaned over forcing her ass into his cock. She could feel it getting hard against her ass. When he backed up and told her to shoot, she didn’t even hit the cue ball.

“Maybe, you need to follow through with me, she said.”

So this time as she leaned back into him, he was really building up a head of steam, but he stayed pressed against her until after the shot.

“One more time and I think I will have it.” she said.

This time as just as they were ready to shoot she actually moved her ass sideways, back and forth saying she needed to relax. He was anything but relaxed.

As they took that shot they heard cars in the driveway. He breathed a sigh of relief.

“Thank you for the lesson, Jeremy.”

“You are welcome.” He said, hoping she would not turn around and see his hard on.

She smiled as she walked to the front door, thinking “It is only a matter of timing.”

Barbara and her father had arrived at the same time. He got out and walked around the BMW admiring what a beautiful car it was.

“Does it belong to Jeremy’s dad?” her father asked.

“It did belong to his wife, but she didn’t like the color and wouldn’t drive it, so he gave it to us.”

“So, who doesn’t like red convertibles?” her father asked.

“That seems to be the question of the day.” Jeremy said.

Barbara’s father said he wanted take a quick shower before dinner, so he took the bags to the room he and his wife would be sharing and took a quick shower to erase any fragrance from his encounter with Margaret.

Barbara and Jeremy started to prepare dinner. Barbara had stopped at a grocery store to pick up some steaks because she had seen a gas grill on the back deck.

Barbara’s mother went into the den and picked up Jeremy’s camera to view the pictures. When she turned it on and hit the back key, the last shot he had taken came on the screen. It was a close-up of her tit. Hitting the back key continued to show the pictures he had taken. About twelve in all. As she continued back, she saw the pictures of the painting party and her serving gumbo.

She didn’t see Jeremy walk back into the room and he almost froze when he saw her viewing the picture.

She looked up and said, “These are some great shots of the painting party. I especially like the one of me (slight pause) serving the gumbo.

Turning off the camera, she said, “I am really looking forward to you taking some pictures of me.”

“It is a good thing she started from that end.” he thought.

“Barbara’s dad went out on the patio with Jeremy while he was grilling the steaks.”

Laughing he said, “Hilda really gets upset with me, when I tell that story about the pool table. It really paid off though. Because of all the time we spent playing pool, she was the women’s billiard champion in college competition.”

“Really?” Jeremy said. “When we come to visit, I would love to see her trophies.” He had wondered if there was something to that ass movement. Two can play this game.

Barbara’s parents played with Jason until his bedtime. Barbara and her father were both tired and went to bed. Jeremy got himself a coke and offered Barbara’s mother a glass of wine, that she accepted.

“It is a beautiful night. Jeremy said. Why don’t we sit out by the pool? They took their drinks and sat in two lounge chairs at the pool. The only lights that were on were the four on the inside of the pool casting light through the water.

They talked about a variety of things and Jeremy decided to play his part of their little game.

“I should have gotten a bathing suit before Barbara when to sleep, Since its dark, would you mind if I took a dip in the nude.”

“No, It is such a dark moonless night that I am not going to see anything.”

He went to the other end of the pool to get undressed and to get in the water. The light was really diffused by the time it got to the middle of the pool, so he swam to her end, up the middle of the pool.

“The water is great, he said, you ought to try it” He swam away from her, on his back, right down the edge, so she could see his cock as he went through the light. “Stopping half way, he said, come on in.”

As he swam through the lights at the other end she took off her clothes and got in the water. When he swam back, he said. Isn’t this great?”

“Yes it is.” she said as she swam to the other end staying close to the side, so it would light her body. When she swam back, he went under the water and came up behind her putting his arms around her waist, so that his cock was against her bare ass.

“Are we feeling a little frisky?” she asked.

“I thought maybe you would like another pool lesson. Your husband tells me you were quite accomplished, so I guess the stick you were interested in is this one he said as he ground his cock against her ass.

Turning around, she said. “That was a nice close-up you got of my tit this afternoon. I can’t wait for you to take a full layout.” She pulled his lips to her and opened mouth to allow his tongue to explore. As he kissed her, she reached down, guiding his cock to her pussy.

As his cock slipped into her pussy, she said, “My daughter picked a winner this time.” He withdrew and led her into the pool house where there was an oversized massage table. Lifting her up and placing her on the massage table, he finished what they had started in the pool. They picked up a rhythm like they had been sex partners for years. She came twice and he was still erect. Withdrawing he told her to get on her knees. Entering her from the rear gave him a better penetration and in a few minutes his load exploded.

“Welcome to the family, she said as she rolled over and pulled his lips to her tits.”

They put their clothes back on and walked to the house.

They went into the family room and she picked up the camera. Selecting the full body shot with her tits exposes, she said, “This is my favorite. Is there a secluded beach in this area?”

“I know just the spot.”

He and Barbara had decided to use separate bedrooms while her parents were visiting, for her parent’s comfort, since they weren’t married yet. It seemed to make little difference at this point, but he decided to go along with it. About one o’clock he felt a body beside him and Barbara said, “I need you.” They made love and she went back to bed.

About three o’clock he felt a hand around his cock and her mother said, “I need a little more.” They made love and she went back to bed.

This was more than a little dangerous, but very exciting.

The church was almost full on Sunday morning. The paint odor lingered some, but not enough to be a problem. Pastor Sarah thanked everyone again, lifting up Walter and Mrs. Wheeler individually for their wonderful work and the professional crew for doing he sanctuary. She also thanked the man who donated the paint, who was also in the congregation for the first time. She suggested that after church everyone take a walking tour of the classrooms. When she had asked, nobody could remember when anything, inside or outside had been painted.

She made an announcement about the Paradise Hotel and Resort opportunity. She asked that the administrative board meet her there this afternoon at 3 o’clock if they were available. She then announced the picnic asking everyone to rsvp by Thursday evening to the church phone, so they would know how much food to prepare. She also said, they would take a vote at the picnic on the church accepting the property as a gift.

Following church, two more women from the strip joint approached Pastor Sarah asking if she knew of any sales jobs. Spotting Mr. Buckley across the room, she said come with me. Excusing herself, she interrupted the conversation Mr. and Buckley was having with Bill and Rita Johnson to introduce the two women, (one was black and one was white) to Mr. Buckley.

“I understand you are looking for a couple of salespersons.” Sarah said to Mr. Buckley. From my brief discussion with these two ladies, it seems you might want to interview them. As she turned to walk away, she winked at Rita.

Susan came up to Barbara and asked if she was available to go shopping for dresses for her and Brian’s wedding.

“Sure.” Turning to her mom, she said “Would you come with us?” I need to look for a wedding dress for myself.

All three of them picked out a wedding dress for Barbara first. Then they went to a store that sold nice formalwear to get the dresses for Susan’s wedding. While they were looking for dresses, Barbara’s mother said she had some something she wanted to look for in a different part of the store.

When she came back, Barbara asked what was in the bag. When her mother said nothing much, it raised her curiosity and she didn’t let up until her mother let her look.

Pulling a skimpy bikini from the bag, Barbara exclaimed “Mother! Since when did you start wearing a bikini?”

“About 25 years ago.” her mother said, “I just haven’t owned one lately“. Barbara suddenly remembers her mother’s scheduled yacht trip with Walter Wilding and decided not to ask any more questions.

Almost every member of the administrative board showed up at three o’clock to see the property. The first question on everyone’s mind was how could they afford to maintain it and fund a program.

Walter spoke up and said he would head the fund-raising campaign. He also pointed out that if it didn’t work out, the church could sell the property for a handsome sum of money that would far exceed any money they might invest trying to make it operative over a two year period.

When everyone left, Sarah knew she had the support of the board. She drove to the trailer park to visit the Nelsons. She introduced herself and asked if she could talk to them about Paradise Hotel and Resort.

“That is a pretty sad topic for us. Mrs. Nelson said.

“I will only take a few minutes of your time, Sarah said.” They agreed and she told them about the offer Dennis Sweeney had made. She shared her vision about the multi function building it could become.

“I was wondering if you would like to move back to your owner’s quarters and manage the conference center portion of the facility? You would receive an equitable compensation package.”

Mrs. Nelson looked at her husband and said, “This is what we have prayed for.” Looking at Sarah, Mrs. Nelson said, “My husband is the fourth generation of his family running this hotel. He feels he has let the family down, plus it is tough living in this small trailer after living at the hotel.

Sarah noticed she was expecting and asked if they had other children.

“This will be our first.” Mrs. Nelson said.

Can I assume that is a yes? Sarah asked.

Mr. Nelson said “Yes.”

Nothing is firm yet, Sarah said , but as soon as we have the property, I will be in touch with you.

Margaret and Frank had invited his parents for dinner. Walter said he was taking Barbara’s for a yacht ride tomorrow, translated meant he was going to spend the day fucking Mrs. Wheeler.

What is Mr. Wheeler going to be doing?

Martha said, “I offered to give him a guided tour of the area and maybe take in a couple of museums. I need to wait to see what he is interested in.”

As they were leaving Margaret whispered in her mother-in-laws ear. “It is bigger than Sampson’s.”

Martha looked her in the eye and smiled wondering how she knew that fact..