Path to Glory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He paused, in case Brian wanted to ask the question. But Brian knew that answer. He lay there, entirely open and yielding to the talent agent, leveraging on his feet to rock on the fingers exploring inside him and to slide his cock through the loose sheath Evans was providing with the fingers of his other hand.

"You are already miles ahead of where Ray started," Evans continued. "All I required him to do was to give himself to me totally--and to anyone else I gave him to--always to further his career. You already are beautiful and know how to act. I can make you a star--an even greater star than Ray Fritz is. Do you want me to make you a star too, Brian?"

"Yes, make me a star too," Brian whispered.

"You will give me everything in return? Being a movie star means that much to you? The path to glory is a rocky one."

"Yes, make me a star too," Brian repeated.

Evans gave a low, growly laugh, came down on the bed, rolled over on top of the young man, between Brian's spread thighs, mounted and penetrated him, and fucked the hell out of his new, willing, eighteen-year-old client. The first step on the path to glory. The agent takes the biggest cut.

Afterward, as Brian lay there, on his back, legs spread, and Evans sat on the edge of the bed, smoking a cigarette and gliding a hand over the younger man's body, Evans said. "There's an assistant producer on this movie set, Ward Barkley, who has a lot of clout."

"Yes," Brian said with a sigh, with both of them knowing what Ward Barkley wanted.

Evans laughed. "Yes, I think you'll go far in this business, Brian."

12