Pathways to Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cecilia seemed to be looking at me, almost surprised. I probably furrowed my brow at this, but since there was no mirror around, I couldn't really tell.

"Ok..." she said, clearly leading up to something. "First, I'm very glad you still want to marry Beth. I can see how good you both are for each other, and you are clearly someone worthy of our daughter."

"Thank you," I said, appreciatingly.

"But I want you to remember that this is just how you feel now," she said with almost a matronly warning. "You've only known really about our family for two days. By the time you two would get married and have children and let them grow up, you'll have a lot more time under your belt with all of us. More time to see that we do this for a lot of reasons. Yes, there's no doubt it's fun," she said with a smirk. "But also, it binds our family closer together. With all this wealth and admitted privilege, it'd be easy to only think of the material and not what really matters. Family."

I was kinda astonished, that she took that vibe with this, and that she was being so open with me about it.

"Unlike in TV shows, or what you see from some other families with this kind of status," she added, "our families have always remembered what's most important is that we stick together and truly love each other. Yes, money is nice, but I think any one of us would tell you they would trade it all away for the family."

"Wow..." I said softly. Cecilia smiled at me.

"Does that put you a little more at ease?" she asked me.

"A bit..." I told her. "I think this'll take more time for me to get really used to it."

"That's understandable," she said with a smile. "But from what I've seen of you so far, Ted," she said while taking my hand again, "I think you'll find that you're gonna fit right in."

"Thanks for that," I told her with a smile.

"Speaking of fitting right in..." she said in a sultrier tone, while fiddling a bit with the front of her robe, allowing her magnificent cleavage to show. "I was wondering if you'd be interested in a little "morning delight" with me?" she asked, now fully exposing her large breasts in the open robe to me. I swallowed hard as she kept smiling. "That is, of course, if you think you can get it up for an old lady like me..."

"You're a beautiful woman..." I replied honestly, if instinctively.

"You're such a charmer, Ted..." she said, getting up from her chair. She kept her robe open as she walked over to me, indicating with her hands that I should scoot my chair out a bit. With my brain in a fog, I did as she asked as she pulled my bottoms off, leaving my cock out. She got to her knees and put it straight in her mouth.

While I'd experienced her skills at this yesterday on the beach, she was now solely invested in me. As my cock grew, she got me further and further into her mouth until I started feeling her throat muscles grip my manhood, her reputation among the family clearly well earned.

This attention toward me had Cecilia's desired effect, as I was soon rock hard in her throat. She looked at me and I could sense an almost pride in her abilities. After another minute, she let my cock fall out of her mouth.

"Ready for a ride...?" Cecilia asked me, opening her robe to show her pussy.

"Uh..." I said, wrapping my head around the fact that my girlfriend's mom was offering me sex. "Don't you want any "attention"?"

"Aww, you're so sweet," Cecilia said, cupping my face with her hand. "Trust me, I'm wet enough," she said as she got on my lap, still wearing her robe and slid her pussy onto my cock. "Ooh!" she said, once she was settled on me to the hilt, "you feel nice..."

She was certainly right about her being wet enough but what surprised me was her tightness. Being her age, having five kids, and having more sex then any woman I'd ever met before, you'd think she'd be loose as a goose. While she certainly wasn't as tight as Beth, Hannah, or Annie's ass, she was certainly plenty tight.

"Do I feel good, Ted?" she asked, still just sitting on my lap with my dick impaled in her.

"Ya...yeah," I said quietly. She smiled and started riding me slowly, or maybe more grinding against me. Her dark blonde hair was flowing, but not flying. Whether she was just choosing to go slow, or worried about the stability of the chair.

"Smart boy..." she said as she started picking up the pace a bit. I put my hands on her ass as she kept bouncing, both to feel her ass, but more to make sure she didn't fall. With my hands there, she started going even harder.

"Ohh!" she moaned as she went at her own pace. "Oh, God!"

She was starting to shudder in my arms after only a few minutes at this pace. Her hair was flying all over the place and then I heard light clapping.

I looked to my side and Richard and George were both standing there, smiling and applauding.

"Get it, man!" Richard was encouraging while I was balls deep in his mother.

"I guess you're not gonna need the coffee anymore this morning, babe," George said with a smile as he stole Cecilia's coffee while I was plowing his wife. He was chuckling at the sight, and this is when Cecilia decided to cum.

"OH SHIT!" Cecilia bellowed as I felt her pussy tighten hard around me and some fluid splash on me. Not that that stopped her.

Oh no...

Cecilia was riding like she was in the Kentucky Derby at this point. Flailing around, and it seemed, putting on a show for the boys.

Then the girls came in.

"Really, Mom..." Beth said while she just shrugged her shoulders and got a cup of coffee.

"Go, MOM!" was Hannah's reaction, still nude as usual.

"Get it!" was Annie's reaction, who just winked at me.

"Fuckin' really!!" Diana said frustrated with a major pout on her face. I guessed she'd wanted to be the first ride of the day.

The audience, Hannah's nudity, and Cecilia's pussy were all conspiring to make me cum, and I told her so.

"Go ahead and cum in me," Cecilia said breathlessly. "I already tasted you yesterday..."

That did it. I let rope after rope enter her, Cecilia shuddering harder from the effect until she finally stopped riding. More applause rang out from the rest of the family, I saw Beth and even she was applauding the show. Only Diana was muted as Cecilia kissed my cheek.

"That was great, honey," she said to me as she got off me and stood up again. Without even asking, Hannah got between Cecilia's legs and tried to suck out my cum, which Cecilia didn't object to. Diana practically sprinted to me and got on her knees.

"At least I can clean you up..." she said, taking my soiled cock into her mouth and got all the residual cum from me and her mother off of me. Once she thought it clean, she cupped my package and looked at me. "The next one..." she said while getting up and getting close to my ear, her hands still on my junk, "is mine..."

She kissed my cheek and walked over to get some coffee, making a face at Beth as she did. I pulled my pants up as Beth came over to me.

"Mom jumped on you, huh?" Beth asked.

"Kinda," I told her honestly while Beth nodded her head.

"Yeah, she does that sometimes," Beth admitted. "She's been known to just pull someone into a room and go to town more than once."

Cecilia was behind her daughter, getting a new coffee and just shrugged.

"Well, now that Mom's morning workout is over..." George said with a wink, getting a stuck-out tongue from Cecilia. "I thought today we'd show Ted around the whole place. After all, if he's gonna be here with Beth after they graduate, we wouldn't want him to get lost."

"I can be his guide, daddy..." Diana added, while throwing a wink to me.

"I am right here you know..." Beth said, giving her sister the stink eye, Diana grinning at her younger sister's irritation.

"Ok, kids..." Cecilia said with mock sternness. "Let's get some breakfast in us and take Ted on that tour, huh?"

After a wonderful breakfast of blueberry waffles, we all went upstairs to clean up and dress for the day. We all met downstairs where the golf carts were again waiting for us for the tour. Beth quickly got into one of them with her parents asking me to sit next to her, George got in the front so he could be the "tour guide". Cecilia got onto the back and the rest of the kids were in the other cart.

It was mind-blowing to say the least. Tennis courts, manmade lake, hiking trails going for miles. Even a "small" golf course.

"We try to keep as much here on the compound as possible," George explained as we were headed back to the house. "It helps us stay close as a family and lets us be ourselves. It's the same at our other houses too."

"Other houses?" I asked.

"Oh, sure," Cecilia responded. "We have properties all over the world for when we have business, or just wanna get away."

"Indeed," George responded. "I thought after you both graduate, we'd all go to a little island we have off Costa Rica to celebrate."

"Oh, that would be wonderful, Daddy!" Beth said excitedly, kissing her father on the cheek.

"Would you like that, Ted?" Cecilia asked.

"Uhm..." was all I could get out.

"What?" George asked. "You don't wanna go with us?"

"I just don't wanna impose on you."

"Impose?" Cecilia said laughing, while reaching over from the back and putting her hand on my knee. "Ted, we consider you family now. The trip is as much for you as it is Beth. You're not imposing on anything."

"She's right, as always," George said from the front. "I've told you already that we know you're no money hound or anything. That you truly love our daughter, and rightfully so. We've trusted you with our lifestyle and I hope in time, you'll learn to trust us too."

"No, I know," I replied. "And I do, I just wanted you all to know that I'm appreciative, I guess."

"Think nothing of it," George said in his traditional flair as we pulled back up to the house. We got out and everyone decided that a pool day was due. Almost as soon as it was announced, Diana grabbed me by the hand and pulled me up the stairs.

"What the fuck?" Beth said as Diana continued to drag me up.

"We'll be down in a little while!" Diana said as we reached her room, her shutting the door, locking it, and hooking a chair underneath as well. Once she was done, she looked at me like she was a lioness, about to pounce on an antelope.

"Ted..." she said softly, but declarative at me while she slowly walked from the door toward me, "you've had every woman in the house except me, and I think that needs to change right now."

She kept walking toward me looking like she was gonna devour me whole.

"Just so we're clear," she said, now only molecules from me, "I love Bethy, I do. I think you guys are great together and I think you're both gonna be very happy together."

She started unbuttoning my polo at this point.

"But I'm not gonna deny I want you. I want every inch of your cock in every hole it will fit in."

With that said firmly, she pulled my head to hers in a very sensuous kiss. Her arms started wrapping around me as she either wanted me to start getting hard or she really wanted a bit of the "romance".

As we kissed, she started removing her sundress from her shoulders and it was soon pooled at her feet showing that she was wearing nothing underneath it.

Of course, I'd seen her naked at the pool and at the beach, but now she was right up against me, her hard nipples poking at me. She kept making out with me, her hands now kneading my ass cheeks. I decided I'd reciprocate and started fondling her backside as well.

As we made out, she started maneuvering me as well, getting me closer and closer to the edge of the bed. When I felt the mattress at the back of legs, she eased me down so that I was sitting on the edge. She then started kissing down my body, letting her breasts scrape against my chest as she slowly worked her way south.

She paid good attention to my nipples, licking and teasing them, as she went down my chest. Soon, she reached my belt buckle and started pulling off my shoes and socks and then going to work on my belt. Once it was unfastened, she unbuttoned and zipped down my pants.

Once that was done, she hooked her fingers into the waistband and slid my pants and underwear off all at once, almost violently as once they were clear of my legs and feet, she threw them across the room. She then once again, eyed my cock.

She kissed it gently on the tip, moving her hands softly across the shaft, cradling my balls as she started to suck me. As with everything else she'd done, she was doing it slowly and methodically. For some who just wanted to fuck me, she was certainly putting a lot of tender effort into this.

It didn't take long for me to get hard from her gentle work, my cock standing up proud as she continued licking and stroking it. I made a motion on the bed for her to get up and I'd reciprocate for her, but Diana declined, easing my back flat on the bed.

"Trust me, I'm wet enough," she said with a giggle that made her boobs bounce alluringly. She hovered over me, my dick feeling the droplets of wetness from Diana's snatch. She just smiled as she grabbed my cock and wedged it inside her.

It was hotter and wetter than any of her other family members, even Beth. She went slowly down on my cock, like she was trying to savor every inch as she went down.

"Ooooohhh!" Diana moaned out as she hit bottom on my cock. She just sat there; my dick impaled in her for a good 30 seconds before she slowly started to ride me. She wasn't fucking my brains out or making love to me, just riding me at a medium pace. I placed my hands on her ass instinctively, but she grabbed my hands and placed them on her C-cups.

"Feel my tits, Ted," she moaned out. "Play with tits while I ride your cock."

I started palming her tits, her rock-hard nipples sticking out prominently as she continued to ride. She started going faster and faster, more panting then moaning as her pussy continued to milk my cock. Her hair was bouncing up and down with her as she was getting more and more into it.

"Fuck, you feel good!" she moaned out. "You like my pussy, Ted? You like your girlfriend's sister's tight pussy fucking your cock?!"

"Oh, my God..." I moaned out as she started using her vaginal muscles to grip my cock even harder as soon her pussy began pulsing.

"God!" Diana bellowed out. "I'm cumming, Ted! I'm cumming on your COCK!!!!" as she started spraying my chest with her cum. She was breathing heavy as she returned her eyes to me. She looked almost stunned as she slid over toward her nightstand and grabbed a bottle of lube.

She opened the bottled and slathered some on her asshole, her eyes not leaving mine the whole time. She then bent over and threw me the bottle, no other conversation.

I lubed up my cock liberally and got behind her, Diana now spreading her ass to give me clear access to her asshole. I put my cockhead right against the entrance while she started rubbing her pussy a bit, trying to keep her hot and horny while I impaled her ass.

If she had any objection, she certainly voiced the opposite opinion.

"OH FUCK, YES!" she bellowed louder then any woman I'd ever been with. "Fuck my ass, Ted," she begged/commanded. I took the initiative and started pounding her asshole, putting my leg up for leverage and grabbing her hips.

It was a full-on assault at this point. I can't remember having fucked anyone that hard before, and certainly not in the ass. I don't think I'd even fucked Beth that hard. I could feel her pussy gushing cum on my leg, almost as if she was constantly squirting and cumming at every thrust.

By now, I was sweating just as hard as she was, and my cock was starting to tingle.

"Di..." was all I was able to get out before she launched herself forward to get my cock out of her ass. She then spun around on the bed and immediately took my cock in her mouth, sucking for all she was worth. I could only take a few seconds of that before I started cumming in her mouth.

Once my orgasm was complete, she popped my cock out of her mouth and showed me that my cum was still on her tongue, before she swallowed in one gulp. She then gave me a smile that could've stopped traffic.

"Thanks, Ted," she said with a smile, getting on her knees and kissing my cheek. "You better marry my sister now, cause I'm gonna want repeats of that."

"No pressure there..." I said, trying to catch my breath.

"Why don't you go take a quick shower and I'll meet you downstairs?" she offered, showing me her bathroom door. I graciously took her up on her offer and gave myself a good once over, paying particular attention to my junk. I toweled off and got dressed again, trying to make my hair look like I hadn't just banged the bejesus out of anyone.

I headed downstairs and saw everyone in the living room looking up at me. George and Richard started applauding.

"Bravo!" Richard said with a grin.

"Well done, son!" George said with a chuckle. Cecilia, Hannah, and Annie joined in with smiles and light applause. Beth just kinda rolled her eyes before coming over to my side.

"Sis," Diana said, smirking, "I gotta say, he was worth the wait."

"I think so," Beth said, placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Well, why don't we all have a few drinks before dinner out on the patio?" Cecilia offered. "You guys head out and the girls will be right out."

I followed Richard and George out to the patio where we all took a seat.

"Well, now that you've gotten to know the family better," George said glibly. "What do you think of us?"

"Friendly," I replied, "definitely friendly..."

This put Richard into hysterics, bending over and laughing hard. George also smiled at me.

"I'd like to think so," George replied. "So does this mean that Beth is off punishment?"

I could see by the look on their faces that they both wanted to fuck Beth. Having fucked her many times, it was kinda hard to blame them. I knew that this was inevitable, that I would have to confront it at some point. I took a deep breath.

"I guess she is," I replied mutedly.

"Again, would it be easier for you if we took her to a bedroom or somewhere private?" Richard asked. I could tell that as much as he wanted to fuck his sister, he didn't want to completely upset me either. I thought this over for a minute or two.

"I don't really know," I replied. "I think I'm just gonna have to see it, so that I know how I'll handle it."

"Understandable," George replied. "Maybe we'll have some family fun time after dinner."

"Before you tell Beth or anyone else, can you excuse me for a minute? I'll be right back."

Both men nodded at me as I went inside. The girls were still making cocktails as I went in. I just replied I had to get something from Beth and I's room as I passed them. Once I had what I was looking for, everyone was out on the patio already, drinks in hand. Beth handed me mine, but I put it down on the table.

"Uh," I said trying to get everyone's attention, "do you guys mind if I say something real quick?" Everyone dutifully stopped talking and looked at me. Beth looked more than a little nervous as I continued. "First, I just want to say thank you to you all for welcoming me to your home and going the extra lengths to make me feel like a part of the family."

"I did my part!" Hannah said, giggling to herself. Cecilia patted her bare leg, silently telling her to let me continue.

"I have to admit, this wasn't really what I was expecting, and it's taken some getting used to; but I think I understand why you guys do what you do."

George and Cecilia nodded warmly at me as I kept going.

"Beth, I know why you didn't tell me about this, obviously. And I won't lie, I'm still a bit hurt."

"Babe, I..." was all she got out, before I held my hand out, asking her to stop.

"Look, it's something I need to work through, and I will. But it's only for one reason."