Pathways to Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I get it," I said, trying to bail him out a little. He smiled.

"Well, I guess you're getting a crash course in all this," he said, shaking me a bit. "I think we forget what it's like for outsiders the first time. I got lucky since Cecilia was from a similar family. Now," he said, making it clear he wanted me to look at him, "I don't mean to suggest that we disapprove of Beth's relationship with you. Not at all. It's just an adjustment for us to bring someone in who wasn't raised how we were."

"It doesn't help that much, Dad," Richard said wryly. "Ted, I'm telling you, it was a shock to us too, but I promise, it'll surprise you how quickly it all becomes natural."

"Well, I guess I'll have to take your word for it for the moment," I told them plainly.

"Ted," George said in a paternal tone, "I promise that by the end of your vacation here, you will be nowhere near as weirded out as your first day. You've already made some pretty big strides, and if I know my women," he said, indicating toward the girls that were ready to come back out and join us, "the fun's only beginning."

He winked at me as the girls came out with refills for all of us, to which I was enormously grateful. I sipped and listened mostly, trying to see for myself how much their sexual activities really took away from their interactions as a family.

I had to admit that it really didn't. Even during dinner, they still seemed like a normal, loving family. Definitely with more sexual innuendo, but still a loving family. It was a mind warp, but I started to think that George was right, that I'd see this all through different lenses by the end of the trip.

After dinner, Diana decided that we should play a game. Now, still being somewhat naïve, I envisioned a game of Monopoly or Trivial Pursuit. But she insisted on "Never Have I Ever". I'd played this plenty of times in college, but not with a family, namely my girlfriend's family. Unfortunately, everyone else thought it'd be fun.

"What do we get if we win?" Annie asked her older sister.

"Well, we'll all hold up our hands with five fingers up, if you've done something, you put a finger down and drink and leave it up if you haven't. Whoever still has fingers up at the end is the winner."

"And they get..."

"How about whoever and whatever they want for the night?" Diana said with a smile while glaring at me, causing me to swallow hard. I looked around the table and hoped that someone would chime up. I got my wish, almost.

"Ooh, that sounds fun..." Cecilia said naughtily. The rest of the family all agreed, including Beth, which surprised me. George then spoke up.

"Just remember Beth is still being punished so if me or Richard win, Beth's off the table. And the same goes for Beth."

"Right," Richard said in acknowledgement.

"Yes, daddy..." she said with a hint of disappointment, looking at me to see if she was off the hook yet.

She wasn't.

Hannah got us all fresh drinks as we sat around the kitchen table, all of us holding up five fingers.

"Ted, since you're the guest, why don't you start us off?" Diana said.

"Ok, uh..." I said trying to think of something, "never have I ever been to France."

"Fuck..." Hannah said as the whole family had to lower a finger. Beth went next.

"Never have I ever had a penis," Beth said, sticking a tongue out at me as Richard, George, and I drank and lowered a finger.

"Never have I ever," Annie said, starting off, "been skydiving." Only Richard lowered a finger and drank.

"When?" George asked his son.

"My friends took me for my birthday a few years ago," he told them.

"My turn!" Hannah said, almost like she was trying to take the heat off Richard, Cecilia not being that happy at her son's adventurous streak. "Never have I ever been in love."

Only Diana kept a finger up on that one, and it was her turn now.

"Never have I ever, been fucked by Ted!" she said giggling, as Beth and Hannah drank and lowered another finger. George went next.

"Hmmm, this is tough," George said, having the wealth and influence to do it all, virtually. "Never have I ever, been to Oregon." No one else had been there either, so play continued.

"Never have I ever," Cecilia started, "peed standing up." The men all drank and lowered a finger, as did Diana, getting some looks.

"What? I was in a dress!" she said trying to justify it.

"Never have I ever," Richard picked back up, "had a vagina!" he said, sticking a tongue out at Beth as all the women lowered a finger. Even though he was out, they decided to let him still ask questions.

"Never have I ever," I started off, "worn a bra." All the women drank and lowered a finger.

"Hmm," Beth said, trying to figure a way to get her sister's out of the game. "Never have I ever, gotten caught sneaking out."

"Crap!" Hannah said, lowering a finger and sipping. Diana and George also lowered fingers, knocking George out.

"Never have I ever," Annie started, "been to Beth and Ted's apartment!" That knocked Beth out and left me with a sole finger.

"Never have I ever," Hannah started, "had laser hair removal." Annie and Cecilia both lowered a finger, leaving me, Annie, Cecilia, Hannah, and Diana.

"Let's see..." Diana said with an evil grin, "never have I ever smoked weed."

No one talked, but Cecilia, Hannah, and I all lowered our last finger. That left just Diana and Annie, but it was George's turn to ask a question.

"Never have I ever," he said slowly, seeming to want to be fair to both girls, "shared a toothbrush." Both girls shook their heads, their eyes still locked on each other.

"Ok, let's see..." Cecilia said pondering, also seeming to try to be fair to both of them. "Never have I ever eaten a twinkie."

I was shocked by the admission, but more shocked when Annie smiled as Diana put down her last finger. I was shocked.

"Really?" I asked both Cecilia and Annie. Annie shrugged, Cecilia said she'd never tried one, and Diana fumed.

"Fuck!" she screamed, clearly frustrated based on how close she'd gotten so close to winning, only to lose to her younger sister.

"Well, congratulations, baby," Cecilia said warmly to the victor. "So, what are you thinking?"

"Hmm," Annie said with a devilish look, looking everyone over. "I think that Mom and Beth should come up to my room for the night..." she said, getting up from the table and leaving. She then stopped and turned back to the table. "Ted, I think you should come too," she added, winking at me and sticking a tongue out to Diana, who fumed even more.

I was the last one in Annie's room as she asked me to close the door behind me as she laid on the bed. Cecilia and Beth were standing just inside the room, Cecilia smiling, seeming to wonder what her daughter had in mind for all of us.

"Well, since it's my night," Annie said with a gleam in her eye I'd seen in the other members of the family, "I think everyone should strip sexy to start. Ted, you just take off your clothes and join me on the bed. You two," she said indicating her mother and my girlfriend, "wait till he's on the bed."

I dutifully and unceremoniously, stripped off my clothes, since she had not told me to do a striptease. Within 15 seconds I was naked and she patted a space on the bed next to her for me to lie on.

As soon as I was comfortably on the bed, Annie gave me a toe-curling kiss that made dick jump even though she and the other two family members were still clothed. She pulled back after a good 20 seconds.

"Mmmm..." she said with a hint of devil in her eye, "Beth is a very, very lucky woman, I think." She slid to my side, embracing me like a lover, which at that point, I guessed I would be fairly shortly. Her attention was now turned to Cecilia and Beth. "Ok, you two...no, wait," she said pulling out her phone and getting some music playing through the speakers. I wasn't sure what it was called, but it was definitely music to strip to. "Off you go!" she said waiving the women on.

As if they'd done this many times before, Beth and Cecilia got to "work". They seemed so in tune with each other's bodies as they slid on each other. They touched and fondled as they removed their garments, slowly shedding their sundresses and exposing their breasts to the open air.

I still couldn't believe how firm Cecilia's DD's were after five kids. There was hardly any sag to them and while the family certainly had the money to get them done up, they didn't look like they were. Beth played with her Mom's nipples, teasing and flicking them as Cecilia did the same to Beth's.

They were both wearing thong panties that were soon on the floor as the bent over to show Annie and me their assess and clamshells, being sure to spread their cheeks as they did. Both looked slightly dewed, obviously a little turned on from the show they'd put on for Annie, and by association, me.

"Very nice, ladies," Annie said with a smirk and a small bit of clapping, which I lightly joined in on.

"Thank you, baby," Cecilia added with a smile, putting her hand on her hip and making a model pose, her breasts slightly shaking from the movement. "So, what's next?"

"Hmmm..." Annie responded, while tapping her chin to indicate thought. "I think I should get to enjoy Ted here for a bit. Beth, you get Ted ready and Mom, you get me ready."

Cecilia got on the bed in-between her daughter's legs as Beth got in-between mine. I noticed a smile on her face as she inhaled my half hard dick into her mouth. I knew that Cecilia was the most experienced of the women in the house and had no doubt given me the best blowjob of my life, but Beth was an eager student and soon had my cock down her throat.

"Nice job, honey..." Cecilia cooed, seeing her daughter's efforts on me. She then went back to licking Annie. For a few minutes, I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of Beth's mouth as she continued stroking and sucking me while fondling my balls.

"I think..." Annie said through heated breath, "we're ready..."

"Oh, ok..." Cecilia said, removing herself from between Annie's legs. "Beth?" she said, tapping Beth on the shoulder, "I think he's ready."

Beth was clearly frustrated. "Fine..." she said kissing the head of my cock as Annie scooted down and spread her legs wide. I got up on the bed and got in-between Annie's legs, when I noticed which hole had been prepared by Cecilia, who was now coming to my side.

"Let me get you lubed up better," Cecilia said, lathering my cock as Annie spoke up.

"Sorry, Ted," Annie said with a smile. "I only let family have my pussy, but my ass is all yours."

"Oh...ok," I said as Cecilia finished the lube job. Annie just smiled at me.

"Come on, Ted," she said, winking her brown hole a bit, "I'm all ready..." I lined up my cock to her ass and started slowly pushing in.

Now up to this point, the only girl I'd ever done anal with was Beth, who loved being fucked in the ass. I suddenly learned it was a family trait cause Annie was moaning pretty good at my insertion. While I could tell that she'd had plenty of experience having dick up her butt, I still wanted to go slowly and show I didn't want to hurt her.

"Ooohhhh..." Annie moaned out when I hit bottom. "Mmm, that feels really nice..."

I started thrusting in slowly, trying to find a rhythm that she liked. I soon found a medium pace suited her, unlike Beth who liked a hard pounding. Annie soon directed that her mother and Beth now get involved.

"Mom, play with my titties and Beth can give Ted a rim job," Annie said in-between the thrusting. Cecilia quickly got on the bed and started palming her daughter's B cups while taking one of her nipples into her mouth.

I didn't see Beth but could feel my ass cheeks parting as her tongue started licking away at my back door. Beth seemed to throw herself into the job, almost as if she was trying to remind me who I came here with, as if I could forget.

I kept thrusting into Annie, her ass almost massaging my cock as if I was in her pussy. Cecilia reached down to play with her daughter's pussy and frig at her clit.

"Fuck! You feel good, Ted!" Annie bellowed. "You feel awesome in my ass. Sis, if you ever let him go, I'll kill you!" she moaned as she was clearly having an orgasm.

"I wouldn't worry," Beth mumbled while continuing to eat out my ass. I also noticed that she now had a few fingers in Cecilia's pussy, causing her to moan while sucking on her daughter's breast.

"Good..." Annie said breathlessly, "now come on, Ted. Really pound me. I can take it..." she said with a wide grin.

"Go ahead, Ted," Cecilia said, moaning from Beth's efforts, "really give it to her."

"O...ok," I said shakily as I started picking up the pace, grabbing her legs and thrusting hard into Annie's ass. To her credit, she just kept moaning and smiling, seeming very happy with my new efforts.

"Yes! Oh fuck, yeah! Just like that, Ted! Keep fucking me!" she begged as her pussy started throbbing, the pulses visible from the outside. "OH FUCK!!!" she bellowed, cumming from either my dick in her ass or her mother's efforts.

Without coming off my cock, she flipped over, now wanting me to take her doggie. I grabbed her hips and kept going at the same pace I had been, Cecilia adjusting herself to keep rubbing her daughter's pussy. Beth just kept tonging my taint and ass, like she was devouring a meal almost.

I knew I couldn't last much longer, with all the activity around me and Annie's butt gripping me. I figured I should let the issue be addressed.

"I'm gonna cum," I said, to anyone who either cared or wanted to know. Apparently, Annie did.

"Cum up my ass!" she said forcefully. "Shoot that batter deep in my hole!" This girl, who'd seemed to me before this to be the meekest of Beth's siblings was now incredibly forceful. Almost like her lust had completely taken her over. I wasn't gonna be the one to piss her off, so I let go and ropes of my cum started hitting my girlfriend's sister's ass.

Annie's eyes seemed liked they rolled into the back of her head as she clearly had another orgasm as a result of my sperm shooting into her. After about 15 seconds or so, she returned to the world of the living and looked straight at me. She quickly had her arm around my head and pulled me in for a deep kiss, full of passion and lust.

"That..." Annie said breathlessly after she finally broke the kiss, "was incredible! Beth, you better marry this man!" she said, causing Cecilia to laugh.

"I'll keep it in mind..." Beth said with a smirk. Annie wasn't having that.

"Clean his cock!" Annie ordered of her big sister. Beth pulled me out of Annie's ass and got to work on the cleaning, clearly knowing instinctively that Annie meant for me to be cleaned with Beth's mouth, rather than a wet wipe. After a minute, Beth decided I was clean enough as I collapsed on the bed next to Annie, Beth joining me on the other side.

"Well, if you're done with me..." Cecilia said getting up from the bed. Annie stopped her.

"Mommmy..." she said with a devilish grin, "I have all that cum in my asshole..."

Cecilia had a big smile as she dove in-between her daughter's legs and started sticking her tongue up her rectum, Annie squeezing out as much of my cum as possible. Soon, Cecilia had collected a good amount on her tongue and started making out with Annie, the two sharing my cum between them.

"I don't get any?" Beth asked her mother and sister.

"You get him anytime you want," Annie shot back. "Mom and I have to get while the getting's good." Beth just shrugged and she wrapped me in a giggly hug. "Ok, Mom, you can go," Annie declared. "But I want Beth and Ted to spend the night with me here."

"Ok, baby," Cecilia said, kissing Annie on her forehead. "I'll just go check on everyone else..." she said with a smile, indicating that the rest of the family was engaged in something. Cecilia closed the door behind her.

"You guys don't mind staying, do you?" Annie asked me and Beth.

"I don't," Beth said clearly, "babe?"

"She's the winner," I replied, getting giggles from both.

"Good boy!" Annie said with a smile, now snuggling me just like Beth was. "But seriously, sis?" Annie said, with almost a worried tone. "Do not...do not let him go."

"Never..." Beth said as we all passed out into slumber land.

I woke up on my side spooning Beth with Annie spooning me. They all seemed so comfortable where they were I tried my best not to move, but the morning ritual of the reliving of the bladder is a strong one. As carefully as I could, I disengaged from the two, got my clothes on, and headed down the hall to the bathroom.

While I was washing my hands, I took a long look in the mirror, thinking about the insanity of my situation. I'm in a mansion that my girlfriend's parents own, where they go around fucking each other whenever they want, and now I was deeply involved in it. While Beth may have been reluctant to let me into this part of her life at first, something I still wasn't completely over yet, she was now taking an active part. I mean giving me a rim job while I fucked her younger sister in the ass?!

I decided on coffee as a solution, so I made my way downstairs and found coffee already waiting, obviously provided for by the staff. I poured a cup and sat at the kitchen table, just staring off into the sun draped view in front of me. I don't know if I'd call it meditative or not, but I definitely was outside my mind, looking down.

Was this all weird? Unquestionably. Did it seem to harm any of them? Not really. I mean all her family seemed loving, well-adjusted, and happy. But how was I gonna feel if Beth and I started a family? Could I really deal with a son of mine fucking my wife? Could I handle fucking my daughter when she came of age? Marrying Beth would inevitably lead to a lifestyle that was alien in so many regards. I took a deep breath as I heard movement from behind me.

Cecilia poured herself a coffee in her robe, that clearly being the only thing covering her body from what I could tell, as she smiled at me.

"Good morning, Ted," she said in her bright and chipper fashion.

"Morning," I replied, trying to match her enthusiasm, but probably failing. "Sleep well?"

"Yes, thank you," she replied, while I tried to remove from my brain all the reasons why she would've, having left Beth, Annie, and me to "check" on the rest of the family the night before. She joined me at the table. "So, how are you doing?"

"I'm ok," I replied half-heartedly. She picked up on it.

"Still coming to terms with all this..." she said, not as a question, but as an irrefutable statement. One that I couldn't refute. "Do you mind if I talk to you about this? Would that be ok?"

I nodded at her, knowing she probably do so anyway.

"I think we all forget how hard this is for others, for outsiders," she admitted. "George and I grew up with this and raised our kids in it," she said as she took a sip of coffee. "While of course nothing happened until adulthood, we made sure that sex and nudity weren't taboo to them, so they'd be more accepting of the adult part of our family life."

She then placed a sympathetic hand on mine.

"I can only imagine what's going through your mind right now. You probably think we're all moral degenerates or something."

"No..." I replied honestly. "No, I don't think that. Clearly, you and your family have a good life and a good bond with each other," I told her while taking a liberal sip myself.

"Would this be easier with some Bailey's?" Cecilia asked.

"Probably," I admitted as she got up and added the creamy substance to our coffees. "Look, I really don't want or mean to judge your family or your traditions. They obviously work for you guys, and you all seem happy. But..."

"You don't know if it's for you..." Cecilia said.

"I don't know how I'll handle it if Beth and I have kids," I told her. "Look, it's no secret that I want to marry your daughter," I told her, Cecilia nodding. "But I do wonder how I'd handle this when they turn 18. Will I actually be able to just let them join in? Will I get jealous? Will I be worried about them feeling like Beth and I are taking advantage of them when their adults?"