Pathways to Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth's eyes told me she was nervous as hell at what I was gonna say.

"I love you," I told her and her family simply. "I can't imagine my life without you. When I met you, you were just a cute girl at a party with a hard exterior." Richard snorted a bit at that, but Annie slapped him across the chest, all but telling him to keep his mouth shut. "But now, I know you're the warmest, kindest, and most devoted person I've ever known."

Beth was in tears now as I got to my knees and heard everyone gasp as I took out the ring box.

"Beth, will you..."

"YES!" she bellowed as she hit me harder than a linebacker, sending me flat on my back as she covered me in kisses. I heard applause and cheers from the family members as someone was finally able to get Beth off me to give me some air.

"Honey, let the man breathe! You can't be a widow before you're a bride!" Cecilia laughed as she got Beth to her feet and gave her a big hug. The rest of their family offered their congratulations to Beth, hugs and kisses all around. I was still flat on my back until Diana saw me and started laughing.

"Are you gonna stay down there all day?" she asked me laughing.

"Just till it's safe," I replied wryly as she helped me up. I was then surrounded by her family, full of handshakes, backslaps, hugs, kisses, and an occasional crotch grab.

"Let me see the ring!" Hannah chirped up, where I pointed to it and the box about ten feet from me on the deck.

"Shit! Sorry, babe!" Beth said as she rushed to get the box. I went over to her and slipped the ring on her finger to the cheers and applause of the whole family. Beth pulled me in for a deep kiss, her tongue clashing with mine.

When she finally let me up for air, George immediately got me in a hug.

"Welcome to the family officially, Ted!"

"Thanks, George," I replied with a smile as he batted me on the back. Cecilia was next with a big hug.

"I just knew you'd fit in with us," she said breaking the hug and giving me a very non-mother-in-law type kiss.

"Congrats, bro!" Richard said, hugging me as well. "It'll be nice to have some help with these girls."

"Too much for you?" Annie said with a joke as she hugged me. "Now you can have my pussy all you want," Annie whispered in my ear, confirming my status as family.

"I'm gonna like having a new brother!" Hannah said as she hugged me with her naked body tight against me.

Diana decided to take it a step further, grabbing my ass and shoving her tongue back in my throat. She broke the kiss after about 15 seconds and then did the same thing to Beth, Beth caressing her back and giving into the sisterly embrace.

"I can't wait for the bachelorette party..." Diana said to Beth with an evil grin almost. Beth shrugged and winked at me, knowing between her family and friends, it could get nuts.

"Well, now that we have big news to celebrate," George declared, "I'm gonna go get some bottles of the good stuff."

George came back up with three bottles of some of the most expensive champagne I'd ever seen at that point. Thousands of dollars a bottle from their wine cellar. I felt guilty even sipping it.

Everyone toasted us and our happiness, Richard also volunteering to head up my bachelor party, Cecilia wishing me luck with that, as Richard started listing his favorite clubs in his favorite party cities.

After that, we settled into a nice family dinner of lamb chops. As easygoing as they'd all been with me up to this point, they seemed even more relaxed now; like a weight had been lifted almost. The girls all chatted about potential wedding sites, themes, dresses, and whatnot. The more they talked, the more dollar signs I could see popping in front of me, trying to figure out if they were gonna spend more on this wedding then was ever spent on my education.

Strangely, it was George who was pushing for a lot of the extravagance, right along with Cecilia. Premier designers, extravagant venues, world-class chefs and planners. It was mind boggling. Apparently, my poker face wasn't as good as I thought it was, as Cecilia looked at me.

"Doing too much planning for you?" Cecilia asked me in a jocular manner.

"Just taking it all in, I guess," I replied meekly. "Also, I don't want you guys thinking we need anything super fancy."

"Nonsense!" George said in his typical gregarious way. "Our little girl is getting married. We have to go big on this!"

"It's not every day our little girl finds the man of her dreams," Cecilia replied with a wink. "But don't worry, Ted. We'll try not to go too overboard."

I could tell from her face she was clearly lying about that part, but I let it go for the moment. We finished up our dinner and had coffee and cake in the main living room. Beth was snuggled close to me, Richard to Annie, George to Cecilia, and Diana and Hannah were sitting together as well.

"So, Dad," Hannah said, looking at her father with a grin. "Since we're celebrating tonight, should we show Ted what a real family celebration looks like...?" I looked over at George who raised an eyebrow toward his youngest daughter.

"Hmmm, I dunno," George said and looked over at me. "Ted, you think you can handle that?"

"Handle what?" I asked as Beth leaned over.

"What do you think, babe?" she asked me in an obvious tone.

Well, this was it. My final step toward being a real member of the family. Handling an actual family orgy, including my now fiancé, getting fucked by members of her family. Of course, I knew in my head that this had already happened, but this was different. This was live and in front of me. I took a deep breath before answering.

"I think I'll be ok," I replied, not completely certain I was right.

"You sure, man?" Richard asked, slightly cupping Annie's boob.

"Gotta jump in at some point, right?" I replied. George laughed at that.

"That's the spirit!" he said warmly. "Let's play a game!"

"What game were you thinking?" Cecilia asked her husband, as everyone else started getting excited.

"Well we can't do a strip game, thanks to Hannah," George said with a wink to her. "How about a little high-low "Truth or Dare"?"

"What's that?" I asked.

"Well, we get a deck of cards out," Diana explained, "we deal them out and whoever gets the high card calls truth or dare on the low card."

"Ok," I replied as Richard went and got the cards out. We assembled on the floor, around the coffee table as Annie was the first to deal out the cards, face down. On a count of three, we flipped them over and discovered that Annie had the high card and Cecilia the low, just barely being lower then my 3 of hearts.

"Ooh, ok..." Annie said, looking at her mother, "truth or dare, mom?"

"Oh, truth," Cecilia said flippantly.

"Ok," Annie said. "Which girl has the tightest pussy, in your opinion?"

"Hmmm," Cecilia said, lightly tapping her face in thought. "I'd have to say either you or Beth."

"Hey!" Hannah said in mock annoyance. Cecilia just shrugged as the cards were reshuffled and handed to George. He dealt and this time, Beth was the winner, Richard the loser.

"Ok, bro," Beth said to her brother, "pick your poison."

"Dare, fuck it," Richard said with a shrug.

"Strip!" Beth declared to him, giggling a bit. Richard shrugged, the look in his eyes saying he thought he got off easy. Soon, he was as naked as Hannah was as he sat back down, and Cecilia reshuffled and dealt. I won this round, Annie lost.

"Truth or dare?" I asked Annie.

"Truth," she said warily, maybe not fully trusting me on the dare.

"Ok, who is the best lay in the family?" I asked.

Diana laughed hard and George and Cecilia smiled, seemingly happy I was getting into the spirit of the game.

"I'd have to say Mom," Annie answered.

"Good choice!" George said cheerfully as Annie winked at me. Hannah took the cards and dealt. She won and I lost.

"Ok, Ted," she said with an evil look in her eye, "truth or dare?"

The evil look was enough to tell me truth was the way to go.

"Ok," Hannah said, shrugging a bit, making her B-cups bounce a bit, "are you looking forward to moving into the house and fucking any of us any time you want?"

My face must've gone beet red, cause I could feel the warmth on my face. I looked around at all of them, everyone studying me for an indication on my thoughts. I looked and saw Beth next to me, looking at me with the same anticipation, if not a little bit of worry too.

"I guess I'm looking forward to being out of school, working, and marrying Beth," I answered, getting "awws" from all the family members. Hannah looked at me impatiently, clearly stating in her mind that I hadn't answered the question. "But I guess a house of horny, sexy women won't suck either."

Everyone laughed at the comment, till Cecilia chimed in.

"Oh yes we will!" she quipped, sending an even louder round of laughter around the room. I probably blushed harder as the cards were reshuffled and dealt. Diana won this round, with Beth losing.

"Ok, Bethy, truth or dare?" Diana asked.

"Fuck it, dare!" Beth said with a hint of mock confidence.

"Feeling brave, huh?" Diana said, clearly glad that her sister had picked dare. "I dare you to make out with Richard for one minute."

'Well, here we go' was my first thought. I was now going to see my fiancé kiss another man, her brother! Beth got up and went over to Richard, looking back at me as she did. I nodded that I was ok, knowing that this was the least of what I'd have to endure with this new family setting.

She sat next to Richard, Annie having moved over to accommodate her older sibling as they began their make out session, with Hannah timing. Watching the intimacy with which they made out, kinda gave me mixed feelings. While it was awkward, it was also kinda hot. Hannah yelled out time and they gave each other a quick peck before Beth came back over to me.

"Too much?" Beth asked as she sat down.

"No, I'm ok," I replied, I thought honestly. Beth then shuffled and dealt. George won and Cecilia lost.

"Well, darling," George said in a tone that made it seem like he was reluctant to do this to his wife, but really wasn't. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare, do your worst," Cecilia said with a smile, but also determination.

"Oh really?" George said mischievously. "Alright, I dare you strip, bend over, and show everyone your holes for a minute."

Cecilia just shrugged, as if it was no big deal. She quickly removed her clothing, piling it up on the floor as she then bent over and spread her cheeks. It was clear, even from where I was sitting, that her pussy was wet and glistening. I noticed Richard and Hannah, the only other two naked people there, start to fondle themselves.

A minute came and went, and Cecilia sat back down, not bothering to dress. Another round and Annie lost with Beth winning. Hannah selected truth surprising me a bit.

"Ok, have you had sex with anyone outside of the family or Ted?" Beth asked. Annie bit her lip a bit before answering.

"No," she replied.

"Really?" Cecilia asked her daughter as Annie just shrugged her shoulders. The matter was dropped as play continued, this time Diana won, and Hannah lost.

"We all know what I'm gonna pick," Hannah said, giggling with the rest of the family agreeing.

"Ok," Diana said, "I dare you to give Daddy and Ted a double blowjob."

Hannah shrugged her shoulders as she got down on her knees in front of her father. Beth pushed me out of my seat, and I went over to Hannah's side. She unzipped my zipper and fumbled with my underwear, getting my cock out while George got his out. Hannah went to work sucking on her father's prick while she was stroking mine.

It was clear from the start that she wasn't trying to make either of us cum, just entice us as she switched from sucking George to me. After a minute or two and both of us having half chubs, she got up and we returned our cocks inside as I sat down.

Another deal and I won with Beth losing. She looked at me with a mix of excitement and fear.

"Truth," she said, when I asked her the quintessential question. I took a second and decided to ask something I was curious about.

"Ok, other than me," I asked, not wanting her to get out of the questions so easily, "which guy here are you most excited to fuck?"

A barrage of 'oohs' came from all around as Beth bit her lip, looking over at her father and brother. I could see her mind working, wondering if what she had in her head was gonna hurt me or be too much for me.

"Sorry, Richard. Daddy," she said with a smile.

"That's my girl," George said as the lump in his pants grew.

I lost the next hand and Diana won. Against my own better judgement, I picked dare.

"Strip!" Diana bellowed, laughing at her own delight ordering me about. I chucked off my clothes, and sat back down, Beth snuggling up to me as I did. I could see Cecilia's and Diana's eyes on me as well.

Beth lost the next round to Annie and was forced to join me in my nudity, causing my dick to start inflating more. The next round, Annie won, and I lost. Annie mouthed to me 'choose dare' with a wink, so I did.

"I dare you to get hard and fuck my pussy," she said while spreading her legs on the couch next to Richard. That statement made the first part of the dare easy as pie, my dick now at full attention. I got up from the love seat, Beth giving me a loving butt pat as I got up.

I have to admit to my nervousness about this, performing with everyone watching and fucking Annie, who'd barred me from her pussy yesterday. This felt like my initiation into the family. All eyes were on me and my reactions to everything that was to come, literally.

I was now in front of Annie, close enough that I could see the dew from her cunt lips glistening. I lined up and sunk into her.

"Oooh..." Annie said with her eyes closed for a second, before opening them up and giving me a smile. "You feel nice in there," she said with a smile. "Now come on and fuck your new sister."

I started going slowly in and out of her, more a medium pace then anything. Annie was moaning in quick little bursts, clearly liking what she was feeling from me. Her pussy gripped me hard as I kept thrusting into her as I sensed movement about the room.

I took a glance around and saw that everyone else had largely discarded their wardrobe and were moving into couplings. Richard was on his knees in front of his mother, licking away at her snatch and getting ready inevitably for his cock. Hannah and Diana were kissing and fondling on another couch, rubbing their pussies and fondling each other's tits. I tried to focus on Annie, but soon, she got my attention and directed it in another direction.

George had moved over to Beth and Beth had her father's cock in her mouth, sucking on it feverishly to get him hard. It was a stunning sight to say the least and I realized I should my attention back to Annie. I looked at her and continued thrusting as I heard Cecilia grunt, invariably from Richard penetrating her.

"Turn you on or off?" Annie asked me, obviously asking about my fiancé giving my future father-in-law a blow job.

"I uh..." I said while continuing to fuck her, "I don't know yet."

"Well, then you won't want to miss this," she said craning her head back in the direction of the two.

I looked to where she was looking, and saw that Beth now had her legs spread and George was looming over her, cock in hand.

This was it. I was actually going to see her have sex with someone who wasn't me. With one smooth motion, George plunged into her and started fucking Beth. I wouldn't say it was particularly gentle or loving, almost like she was a hole for his dick.

"Ooh, fuck me," Beth said softly, but loud enough so I could hear. "Fuck me, Daddy."

I, for some reason, couldn't take my eyes off the scene, especially when Beth looked over at me and smiled. It was like she was telling me that her father was really just using her as an outlet almost. Not there wasn't love there, but that it wasn't like she was gonna run off with her father. She gave me a quick air kiss, then went back to focusing on committing incest with her father.

"Someone likes the show..." Annie said, getting my attention back on her. Without me even knowing it, I'd started fucking Annie harder than I had been. Apparently, some part of my mind was turned on by the sight of Beth getting fucked by her father.

The increase in my pace paid dividends to Annie, as she soon went over the hump in orgasm.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" she bellowed as her pussy clamped down on me. I heard similar sounds coming from the other couch Beth and George were on.

"Ungh, ungh, shit!" Beth said, clearly cumming, "you feel so good, Daddy!"

"Thanks, pumpkin," George said, "I missed you." George kissed his daughter for a few seconds before looking at me. "Ted, wanna swap?"

"Yeah, come fuck me, Daddy," Annie giggled as I pulled out of her. I walked over to Beth, who still had her legs spread as George started going at it with Annie. I saw that Richard was now fucking Hannah up the ass on the other couch, while Diana was using a strap-on on her mother. I then found myself face to face with my incest having fiancé.

"How are you feeling?" Beth asked me with a bit of concern. She knew full well that actually seeing it, could've been the bridge too far from me in all this.

"Strangely, I think I'm ok," I told her honestly. She pulled me in for deep kiss, not letting me go for a good 30 seconds.

"Oh, babe..." she said sweetly, stroking my cheek gently with her finger. "I missed Daddy, but it's you I really want."

She got up from the couch, bent over, and spread her ass cheeks apart, looking back at me.

"My asshole is very lonely..." Beth said with a smile.

"Here, dude," Richard said to me, tossing me a bottle of lube near him as Annie started squealing at her father's cock pounding her. I lubed up my cock and Beth's ass, sliding it into its familiar surroundings.

"Mmmm, you always feel good in my butt!" Beth moaned as I grabbed her hips.

"Looking good, sis!" Diana chimed in as she seemed to move her fake cock form Cecilia's pussy to her ass as well.

"Oh, fuck!" Cecilia moaned out. "Fuck my ass, honey!"

"Yes, Mommy!" Diana giggled as she pounded her mother's asshole roughly.

I then noticed that George and Annie had also switched to anal, Annie facing away from George, clearly showing his cock in her little chute. Annie was furiously rubbing her clit as George continued to sodomize his daughter.

"Ugh! FUCK!" Hannah screamed out, clearly cumming from Richard's cock in her ass. Hannah then immediately turned around and sucked Richard cock clean, Beth taking notice.

"You like that, baby?" Beth moaned out to me, "you like what a slutty family I have?"

"Speaking of slutty," Richard said, walking up to us with his hard cock swinging, "wanna do a double?"

"Sure!" Beth said as she gave Richard enough room to get on the couch. He held his cock up as Beth got my cock out of her ass and slid down onto her brother, his dick stuffing her cunt. She just sat there for a second, before looking back at me. "Come on, babe," she said with a wink.

Now, I always knew Beth had a kinky side; I'd been on the gleeful receiving end of it plenty of times. But this was wanton lust. I dutifully lined up my cock to her ass and she started moving against both of us. It took a few minutes for Richard and me to get on a good pace, but eventually we figured out a rhythm that had me withdrawing as he entered and vice versa.

I then figured out that we were being keenly observed. All the other family activity ceased as they watched Beth getting DP'd by her brother and fiancé. Some were just watching, others playing with themselves as we continued to saw in and out of her.

Beth for her part was in seventh heaven it seemed like. She was moaning, cursing, and cumming at seemingly endless intervals.