Pathways to Submission: Tania Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Other memories are less welcome, and leave me doubting if all my earlier memories of Sunnybridge are true. I'm not sure if what I've discovered is going to be helpful or not. I've moved from a state of too little information, to one of having more information than I really want to know. More accurately, I now have more information than is safe for me to know. If anybody connected to Sunnybridge realises I know what I do, then they will surely use something stronger than their wand to wipe my memories for good. I suddenly wonder whether the disappearance of the two missing Fillies is because they discovered too much.

I calm my fears since panic isn't going to do me any good. I still don't have enough solid evidence to go to the authorities. That the same organisation owns Sunnybridge, The Manor and the houses that Tom and I, and Mistress Lyn rent is a massive coincidence. But I doubt the authorities will take that as evidence of foul play. Indeed, I'm not even sure in my own mind if what is happening to me is any form of crime at all. I have freely consented to Mistress Lyn's regime, and I willingly signed the contract for the pony club. In both cases I knew, or at least strongly suspected, that sex and punishment were part of the deal. That's what drew me into accepting Mistress Lyn's proposal in the first place.

A crime may not have been committed, but there are mysteries that I want to solve. My restored memories recall all the prodding and poking the medics and psychiatrists did while I was at Sunnybridge. I now realise that they could have been grooming me for life as the sex slave I have now become. But the only evidence of any misdemeanour is the use of the yellow wand to dull my memories, and there is only the victim's word that memory loss is what occurs when it is used.

I've come to a dead end in my investigations for now. Hopefully I'll learn more as time goes on. I don't feel in any immediate danger, and apart from the mystery of my distorted memories, I'm generally happy with my life. The saying that 'curiosity killed the cat' comes to mind, and I resolve to take things slowly and very carefully.

Although Tom abandoned his run early, there's no sign that he has returned home and gone out again. I find that strange since he would normally leave me a note if was going anywhere. Our changed living arrangements haven't altered our practise of letting each other know of our movements. I try calling his phone, but it goes straight to voice mail. The text message I send goes unanswered. I know Tom can sometimes forget to tell me about things, so I don't immediately start to worry about his absence. Finally I hear him talking to someone outside, shortly followed by the front door opening.

Tom returns home in a strange mood. However I don't get a chance to ask him about anything before he throws me over his shoulder and carries me off to the bedroom. I'm too shocked by his sudden rough handling of me to object. The second he brings out his rope and starts to bind me, I forget any complaints about his treatment of me I may have had.

Chapter 25

I don't know what has got into Tom. He isn't usually this interested in bondage. Even his recent forays into binding my wrists and ankles to the bed frame, or to tying me in a chest tie, don't compare to the adventurous and imaginative bondage he now imposes on me. I'm trussed up like a Christmas turkey by the time he has finished. Needless to say I'm aroused and wet to the point of begging him to fuck me. However, I doubt any pleading on my part will be required as his cock is enormous and looks ready to plough me good and hard.

Unfortunately, he doesn't leap onto my helpless body the moment he finishes his rope-work. Instead he leaves me for a moment, only to return with Mistress Lyn. She's wearing a skimpy baby-doll nightie that hides nothing of her perfect body. Despite my puzzlement at what is going on before my eyes, I'm still aroused to the point of begging to be fucked. I can't move beyond rolling about on our bed. My arms and legs are firmly bound in a hog-tie, and even access to my cunt is somewhat limited.

Tom and Mistress Lyn walk over to me and between them they haul me onto a plastic sheet they've laid out on the floor. They turn me onto my side so that I'm facing our bed. My emotions are all over the place. It is obvious that Tom and Mistress Lyn intend to have sex. But what is my role in this game? Are they simply intending to humiliate me by being made to watch them fuck each other, or do I get to play a part in their game? To my shame, the prospect of watching my husband fucking another woman doesn't faze me at all. By now I'm so used to being treated as a submissive slave that this sort of humiliation seems natural to me. That I get aroused at the prospect only shows what a dirty perverted slut I am.

Tom and Mistress Lyn lie on the bed. Moments later, and with minimal foreplay, Tom rams his monster of an erection into Mistress Lyn's cunt. She pretends to struggle, which only increases his ardour. Moments later there are cries of ecstasy from both of them as Tom shoots his load. I try to satisfy my own urges, but my bonds deny me any means of doing so. However, my part in this scene isn't forgotten for long. As soon as the pair of them have come down from their orgasms, Mistress Lyn moves over to me and presents her cunt to my mouth.

"Suck you master's seed from my cunt, bitch," she commands.

I obey as best as I can. Use of my hands would have made the task easier, but that clearly isn't part of the plan. To my surprise, I find that my efforts are not only cleaning Tom's cum from Mistress Lyn's cunt, but arousing her as well. If only one of them would tease me into an orgasm, I would happily repeat this game as many times as they want. I feel a bizarre sense of pride when my tongue gives Mistress Lyn an orgasm. She comes over my face with a satisfied sigh.

Then it is Tom's turn. He has me lick and suck his cock clean and take it into my mouth. His cock is too limp to push very far into my throat, and there's no prospect of him achieving an orgasm for a while. But the pair of us are content with what is achieved. Tom dismounts and I look up at them from my lowly position. Tom is standing by my knees, while Mistress Lyn stands straddling my chest. I am unprepared for what happens next, although the plastic sheet should have given me a hint. They both piss over my body. If this is intended as an act of humiliation, then it totally misses the mark. My bondage and the humiliating treatment I'm enduring is only fuelling my erotic desires. Being used as a human toilet, is only the icing on the cake. Do they know the effect their game is having on me? Are they trying to subjugate and humiliate me further, or do they realise that they are giving me exactly what my deepest dark fantasies desire?

I get no answer to my question. Tom and Mistress Lyn leave me lying bound on the plastic sheet while they use the bathroom to shower and get dressed. I lose track of time, but it is probably no more than twenty minutes later when Tom returns to our bedroom. He is fully dressed and he doesn't immediately make any effort to release me. I'm still aroused, but I have calmed down from the giddy heights of my near-orgasm before. He seems to be pondering how to release my bonds without getting his clothes wet from the urine splattered all over me and the plastic mat. I don't doubt that it will be me who will be cleaning up the mess, but I need use of my limbs to be able to do that.

Finally he decides how to release me in the least messy way. He puts on a pair of plastic gloves and proceeds to gingerly untie my bonds. As soon as my arms are free, he has me untie the rest of my bonds by myself. He hands me a bag in which to deposit the wet ropes, and then gives me a cloth and bucket to soak up the urine on the mat. It's smelly and messy work, but I tackle it with a strange sense of enthusiasm. Perhaps it is doing such demeaning work while naked, and with Tom watching me, that keeps my state of arousal fuelled. Finally I complete the work to Tom's satisfaction and then move on to cleaning the mat and ropes in fresh water. Only then am I allowed to shower myself.

Tom keeps me naked after my shower, and I'm too much in his thrall to contemplate refusing. We return to the bedroom and he has my lie on the bed with my hands tucked behind my head.

"Keep your hands in position, and I'll give you a treat. Move them and the treat is over."

I obey Tom's order and he produces a vibrator which he proceeds to tease my clit and cunt until I'm approaching an orgasm.

"Ask permission before you come, slave," demands Tom.

"Yes, Master. Please may I come."

He gives me permission and I explode into the most mind blowing orgasm I can remember. Tom called me his slave, and I couldn't be happier.

12