Paul Gives Alison Her Black Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a book! My cock was solid from the words on the pages. I paused, actually wondering if I should masturbate or wait until Alison was home. I wanted Alison more than I wanted a hand job so I flicked back through the book and some particular words caught my eye. I read some more, fascinated and very aroused because of a parallel that was forming in my mind.

Charlotte had first encountered Casper as she rode her favourite horse one morning. Passing the creek where she usually dismounted to let the horse take a drink, she was startled to see the semi-naked body of the young black man. Casper, wearing only torn short trews, was using an old tin can to pour river water over his hot dusty body. His muscles rippled as he bent, twisted and turned. The cascading water reflected, glistened and beamed in the bright sunshine. When their eyes met, Charlotte saw his handsome face, his proud pose and sculptured lips. She gasped, stunned slightly by his wonderfully handsome looks. Her mind had raced and her heart had pounded.

Young Miss Charlotte was a woman with new needs and the means to get them satisfied. She had discovered comparatively young in life that her needs were strong within her and she had not let her youth hold her back from tasting forbidden fruit and wandering from the expected pathway.

As it was now, she had already strayed to the wrong side of the divide, choosing a young black man to be her first. She had liked the look of him and wanted him to take her for her first time, that special first time. It had been a sensational experience for Miss Charlotte. It was what she had hoped for and needed but it quickly lit a blazing fire within her. It seeded her need for more. She had moved on to a slightly older bigger man but his abilities had still left Charlotte wanting. She was on the look out for the next black man to couple with.

"What is your name?" she asked in a tender tone. "Casper, Ma'am!" he replied, his wet torso shining brightly in the hot sun. "Well, Casper, I am Miss Charlotte. You'll perhaps know my Daddy."

"Sure do, Ma'am, er, Miss Charlotte!" he faltered.

"Well, my Daddy doesn't need to know everything about me. I'm careful about that, Casper. I was thinking that I could meet you up at the hay barn way over the hill on your half day, just after noon. Will you be there?"

"Sure will, Miss Charlotte!" he told her, not sure what it might hold for him although he knew it could be dangerous if he were to be caught in such a compromising position but maybe dangerous too not to go to meet her.

The assignation took place. Charlotte arrived on her horse and rode it straight into the large barn which was still more than a quarter full of last year's hay crop. Casper was there, hiding by the wall. He emerged when he saw it was Charlotte. He watched her dismount, noticing her legs spread the flowing folds of her long riding skirt. She wore a white blouse, with something dainty and white under it. She wore gloves and a hat too. The gloves came off and were thrust into the hat which she placed on a firm-looking rick.

"I'm glad you're here, Casper. I've been looking forward to seeing you again."

"Miss Charlotte?" he vaguely queried.

"Oh yes, Casper. I liked what I saw at the creek and I thought it would be nice to meet you here where it's always quiet round mid-day. You must be hot after your walk in the sun, Casper. Why don't you take your shirt off."

"Yes Miss Charlotte!" he uttered. Charlotte watched with wide eyes as Casper pulled the flimsy garment off to reveal the rippled torso that she had seen wet and shining at the creek. Charlotte teasingly unfastened the top four buttons of her blouse.

She moved nearer to him. "You have a fine body, Casper. I like to see a man with fine body. Why don't you slip out of your trews, Casper, to get properly cooled off."

"Miss Charlotte?" he questioned nervously.

"It's okay, Casper, I just want you to be cooler now we're out of the sun."

" Miss Charlotte, I've nothing under......... "

"Don't worry about that, Casper, this young lady has certainly seen a grown man before. In fact, I enjoy seeing a grown man naked. I'd like to see you that way, Casper. I think you hold much promise. I think you'll show me how much of a man you are."

Casper gingerly slid his trews down over his hips then lower until they dropped to the ground of their own accord. He felt Miss Charlotte's eyes examining him and he sensed that affect him with some excitement of his own. Charlotte saw that Casper was quite a man indeed, distinctively so and she was heart-poundingly thrilled by her discovery. She now had an appetite for such a man, a bigger man than her previous, feeling herself ready and needing of more.

She had found a bigger man each time she moved on once she started to ride the merry-go-round of her strong lust. Casper was the most endowed of all of her discoveries, substantially so. He was handsome too and he seemed to possess a gentle side to his character, Charlotte noticed.

"Mmmm, Casper, you are quite a man. Quite a man indeed. Most likely more of a man than I have ever encountered. The sort of man that could turn a young woman's head."

"Miss Charlotte?" he uttered as he tried to ask her meaning. Charlotte stepped nearer to him, with her riding crop gripped in her hand. Using it to point out his toned torso, she then stepped even closer.

"Maybe I should be cooler too." said Charlotte and her hands quickly opened all of the remaining buttons on her blouse. She pulled it from her body, throwing it over her hat. The skimpy bodice was all that held her breasts from Casper's eyes and, with her substantial bounty of bosom, it could barely do that to the full. The dainty garment hardly hid her ample breasts at all, in fact, and her nipples pressed out their shape so obviously so that they drew the eye to their indiscrete appearance.

Charlotte loved such a tease. Picking the crop up again, she drew its end from his navel, over his abdomen and lower to his growing ardour. She slid it along his length, watching it twitch while she was mentally salivating at the prospects it held for her. "Mmmm, you show wonderful signs of liking what you see, Casper. I enjoy being liked in such a way. I enjoy exciting a man so much so that he wants me, wants me for his lustful carnal ways. The way a groom wants his bride, the way a sailor wants his harbourside whore." She moved closer, so much so that Casper could feel her exhale over his bared body. Her breasts, still swathed in the thin fabric, teasingly touched his torso. Her face drew nearer to his and her eyes watched his fine lips. She moved closer and pressed her mouth to his. Casper was nervous at first, but he felt his confidence grow with his desires and he began to kiss her back. He felt the excitement of the kiss thrill him lower down his toned body. Before the kiss ended, he felt Charlotte's hand wrap around his manhood which quickly drew it to its full strength.

Charlotte pulled her mouth from his but only far enough to still allow her to draw her tongue daintily all over his alluring sculptured lips. "Do you want me, Casper?" Do you feel the urge to take, to lay me down in the hay and rut on me? Do you, Casper? Do you want me?"

Scared but honest, he blurted "Yes! Yes, I want you, Miss Charlotte! What man wouldn't Miss Charlotte? You're beautiful. You're an angel down here on Earth." She felt him pulsing more powerfully in her hand. Charlotte drew her tongue across Casper's firm chest. She tasted his sweat from the heat of the day and the fire of her passion. She found the saltiness strangely satisfying, somewhat addictive even. She took more, sensing it charging her arousal which she had sensed was reaching full heat. Before she made her next significant move on the man, she softly bit his breast, holding his flesh like a terrier. For Casper, it was no ordeal in terms of pain but he also felt the boosting surge it gave to his own excitement.

He knew that now the crystal drops of his arousal would be seeping. Some might even be soaking into Miss Charlotte's long riding skirt. Now, Charlotte shamelessly yet erotically dropped to her knees, pulling the contents of her hand towards her mouth. Casper gasped as Charlotte's pretty soft mouth engulfed his throbbing glans. He couldn't believe that Miss Charlotte was doing this to him -- for him. It was usually the girls and even the married woman in the village who offered to do this in return for some coins. It was not a new sensation. He had often partaken and he knew the great pleasures. Instinctively, he softly pushed towards her, sliding more into her mouth. This was no plantation girl doing such a favour for a few cents. This was a white woman, his boss's daughter -- and she was not expecting to be paid. He softly moved back and forth as her tongue lavished eagerly. "Oh, Miss Charlotte." he softly cooed.

Not willing to conclude the day too soon, Charlotte took him from her mouth after two or three minutes special to each of them and stood up, gulping profoundly. Holding his gaze, she tugged the flimsy garment off her body, her breasts spilling out, bouncing briefly, swaying to the sides gently too, to be enjoyed by Casper's eager eyes. "For you, Casper. Do what you want with them. Anything! Take them in your hands! We will be gifting each other from now on!"

Casper paused, then his face and hands lunged at Charlotte's buxom breasts. He sucked, chewed and softly bit. He caressed, fondled, gripped and pinched. He adored caressing women's breast and doing more things with them. Now he was touching breasts of white skin, contrasting so much with his dark skin Charlotte's head fell back. She wrapped her arms softly around Casper's head as her chosen man played joyfully with her body. Then she moved one hand and she again reached for his stiffness, drawing it slowly as though gently milking. She drew her head forward, alongside Casper's ear and whispered "Take me into the hay and mount me, Casper. Mount me like a stallion mounts his mare. Like the bull mounts a sturdy heffer. Pleasure me completely. You can take me as though I am a wife. Fill me with your seed if you wish. I will take your hot seed into my tender gentle body. Take me completely. Do everything you desire. Use me for all your pleasures. You know you want to! I want you! Do it! Do it to me! Be a man to this woman. Be Adam to my Eve. Be Napoleon to mt Josephine. And Casper, please don't hold back. I want it all! Every bit! I can take you! I know I can! I must have you!"

Charlotte led Casper by the hand to a soft pile of hay. She turned to face him. "Will I be your first, Casper?"

"No, Miss Charlotte, there have been many!" he answered with a hint of defiance of her misjudgement.

"Good!" she spat back, thrilled that he had experience of women. "But I will be the best!"

Charlotte fell back into the hay. She tugged at folds in her long skirt. It was a simple wrap-around design, chosen deliberately. She found the parting and slowly drew her long skirt wide open. Her riding boots rose to below her knees. From there, she wore nothing. There was nothing at all until the waistband of her skirt. Charlotte widened her thighs to wantonly show herself fully to Casper. He stared blatantly. Her womanly crevice gazed up at him, open, eager, readied and hungry for him. Casper still stared at her intimacy, thrilled by Miss Charlotte's eagerness to exhibit herself to him. He felt a satisfaction after baring his manhood to her without demurring.

Now he dropped to his knees, then placed himself over Charlotte. He pushed nearer until he felt her hand take a gentle hold. She guided him until they touched intimately -- so very intimately. As Casper made a gentle entry to begin their first union, he held the position, still, yet with a pounding throb which Charlotte could sense. Charlotte held his face now. "Take me to where my angels sing!" she demanded before kissing him frantically. Charlotte gasped as the enormity of Casper proceeded teasingly into her. "Yes!" she hissed as she felt herself being speared and stretched. Slowly she took all of Casper's length and girth causing her thrills beyond her experience. Casper used his own experience to take Charlotte to where her angels sing. They sang long and loud, more than once.

As they lay entwined, Charlotte's breasts heaving, her having just crested again, Casper asked "Why did you take me in your mouth, Miss Charlotte?"

"To show you that I will do things for you too. Many things! Anything! I know things. I will pleasure you every time we meet, whichever way you want. Choose for me for this, our first time together."

"Oh! My!" he gasped, excited. "Umm! Your mouth? Would you -- with your mouth?"

Without replying, Charlotte placed Casper flat on his back and sat by his waist. Her breasts lengthened as she leant over him. He boldly took one, squeezing quite hard. She took him into her mouth again. Before long, with her tender skills she found Casper's angels. His body bucked and jolted as his angel's sang. He watched, still in bliss, waiting to see Miss Charlotte spit out.

She wouldn't spit. She would show him some strange respect for their intimacy. Those girls all spat out once they had their money but Miss Charlotte swallowed everything. From that first time, Charlotte ensured that Casper was fully pleasured every time -- sometimes as though with a wife, sometimes as though with a whore. Whichever way, she always made sure he enjoyed her to the full, on many occasions it was more than once.

For Casper, the first time he chose the pleasure as though with a wife, he held Charlotte lovingly tight with Charlotte's mouth pressed to his as his pleasures rushed out into her. After that wondrous moment, it was the only way he took his pleasures.

That day in the barn, Charlotte had chosen an outfit which needed to be removed only in part yet it would be very revealing and effective for her dalliance. If they were to be interrupted, boots and skirt were in place, blouse needed replacing and she could easily pass examination.

They met at the barn on several occasions after that but soon Charlotte wanted to risk seeing Casper at other places so that her movements did not become too predictable. From the hay barn, they moved to a small copse of trees atop a small hill surrounded by pastureland. Rarely was anyone working the land there in the hotter months. From there Charlotte and Casper could see anyone that might be approaching. More important to Miss Charlotte was that her lust for Casper was being satisfied under dappled sunshine with a light breeze cooling their passionate entwined bodies.

After several of their assignations, Charlotte knew that she had found the perfect partner for the deeply erotic couplings with which she had become obsessed. Casper was built to pleasure her in the special way that her body desired. She was able to teach him how to finesse his past experiences with women into the sensual acts of debauchery that drove Miss Charlotte wild with desire.

Realising that the copse was likely to become risky soon, as the pasture grew ready for haymaking, Miss Charlotte set out for another bout with Casper, this time taking Missy along with her. Until this day, Missy knew little of the details of Miss Charlotte's wild deeds. Yes, she held suspicions but with no foundation. All she knew for certain was that once a month, Miss Charlotte asked Missy to bring her a dose of the fearsome brew that the plantation women made for themselves to keep away the chances of being with child. Whatever it contained didn't matter to Charlotte. She just needed to see signs of blood the next morning so that her pleasures did not lead to consequences culminating in her being cast out of house and home.

Missy began wondering as she rode her donkey beside Miss Charlotte's fine horse. Suddenly she blurted out her fears. "Miss Charlotte, are we going somewhere so that one of the hands can rut on you? I know you and your wants with them men but, surely Miss Charlotte, there must be friends of your family that you could meet and be friendly with. These hands are tough people, they're not right for a pretty lady like you."

"Oh, stop fretting so, Missy. Look, I know you're no virgin! Am I right?"

"True, not for a long time too!" Missy interjected.

"So, you know that men are all different. Different shapes, different sizes! And I mean really different sizes. I've not been close up and personal with any of my family's friends ever but I doubt that they'd measure up to what I can get elsewhere. What I can get very close by. Now, we're going to meet Casper. He's a good man -- but most vitally, he's big in the way I want my man to be big. I have needs, Missy. I love to hear my angels sing and sure as this horse is under me right now, getting Casper to settle my needs will get my angels a-singing from the hill tops. So I need you to keep a watch out for anyone coming anywhere near us. If they do, you'll let me know and we'll go down the hill by the other side. Casper will hide in the trees."

"But, Miss Charlotte, won't you feel strange doing that stuff there with Casper, you know, being his woman, if I'm there watching."

"Missy, I don't mind you being there, seeing us, watching everything we do. I trust you and you can watch us and be look-out too so long as you tell me if you see anyone heading our way. Say, Missy, do you get your angels to sing?"

"I don't think so, no. Never yet, Miss Charlotte. I don't really understand what that means."

"Okay, Missy, well one day we'll see what we can do about that. It'll help you understand why I do the things I do. It's beautiful, Missy. It's magical. It's pleasure like you've never felt any other way before. It's blissful. It's joyful -- and it's certainly worth the risks I take."

On that first time on the hill as look-out, Missy saw her mistress in a whole new light. She had seen Miss Charlotte progress from the coy child to the bold headstrong girl of her teens through to the beautiful young wily woman approaching marriageable age. Now Missy watched Miss Charlotte coupled with Casper as she took on the role of a wanton whore, paid in pleasure -- real, nerve-rending, head-spinning, awesome pleasure.

As they rode home, Missy said "Miss Charlotte, I think I'm beginning to understand what it is that Casper is doing for you - and with what he's doing it! You know I'll help you all I can. We must be sure your Daddy never ever finds out what you're doing!"

Eventually Miss Charlotte rampant desires led her to take Casper into the house, to her bedroom. Once he was smuggled inside her room, there she would always be fully naked for him. Casper stayed calm as he fed his eyes with the treats of her bared body. No other man he knew had ever seen a white woman fully naked. Casper not only saw her body, he was able to take her body and take it for his own lustful pleasures. Missy usually stayed in the room with them where she silently but eagerly watched the passions taking place.

The afternoon encounters led to some overnight liaisons. Missy's well-placed fretting and her inquisitive mind soon led to Missy being pleasured by Casper too. She was in awe after her first time with Casper. It had been so much more than her other experiences with men.

I paused again in my reading as I realised that the images in my mind, created by the story, featured Alison as my Miss Charlotte. My fantasy mind even propelled Alison into the storylines of her novel. I was imagining Alison laying back and taking Casper's enormous cock. I pictured Casper's hands grabbing Alison's tits. My mind's eye saw Casper's cock being sucked by Alison until his spunk flooded out and spilled over her gorgeous tits. The book had stirred something in me and was adding to my growing theory about the desires my lovely wife held -- and the seemingly similar desires that were forming in my own sexual mind. Could I really go along with Alison being fucked by someone else -- and that someone else being a black guy? Asking myself that amazing question came up with an incredible answer that shocked me but not in an angry way. I was shocked in an exciting way by my answer -- the answer was yes! Yes, I could cope with it if Alison were to fuck a black guy. Not only cope, I'd be excited by it! Thrilled! Thrilled to the point that I now knew I was probably going to act upon it.

123456...9