Paul Gives Alison Her Black Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Richard brought her back to me, I felt pretty certain that there was a vertical bulge in his trousers. As I saw the bulge, I suddenly felt a fleeting frisson of excitement shoot through me, something that I didn't understand properly. It was momentary, not particularly intense, but it was certainly a buzz and I connected it with Alison and Richard's encounter. It seemed to have excited me.

As we drove home, a journey of about twelve miles, Alison suddenly put her hand high on my thigh and said "Paul, pull over somewhere dark and go down on me. I really need you to lick me." We still did a few impromptu outdoor sexual encounters at that time so I didn't resist. Besides, I loved to lick her at any time and almost any place. I found a dark enough side road and pulled over. There would always be the chance of someone watching us but we risked it. We both got into the back.

As Alison removed her skimpy party night panties, I casually took them to sniff her amazing pussy scent. I often did such things, so hooked am I on her intimate 'parfum'. What I also got along with her scent was that the gusset was soaked. And I mean not just 'excited wet' but 'really aroused soaked'. As my head went lower to satisfy my wife, I wondered if Richard had caused the deluge. In my heart, I knew he had but it didn't deter me from the cunnilingus. Rather, it spurred me on. Now, having witnessed two seemingly innocent enough encounters, I simply kept alert for anything similar.

Not long after that, I noticed that Alison was enthralled by a new book she was reading, a paperback with a colourful picture on the front cover. She read a few by the same author but I had never taken any interest in them until now. This one was a novel set in the deep South later in the plantation era. Alone in our bedroom, I picked up the copy of the novel that Alison was still reading and opened it where her bookmark was left. I turned back a page and read.

Her master pulled her by her forearm from the gaggle of women. He had chosen her from the several that he had taken before now. Once his choice was clear to the others, a murmur of group disappointment rose but quickly fell. The women were all keen to oblige the master knowing it yielded a worthwhile reward. He pushed her towards the barn. Inside, she turned and stared into his eyes, partly anxious but mostly a strong sensation of lust.

"Master?" she asked, already knowing what might be expected of her. His hands fumbled at the front of his waist. Understanding, Giselle dropped to her knees. It would just be the beginning. She knew he would need more than this before she would be allowed to go. She opened her crudely stitched blouse and allowed her breasts to tumble out into his view. Their gentle soft brown flesh drew his eager eyes. He liked Giselle for all that she offered, especially her inventiveness in the arts of pleasuring. His rough hand grabbed her under her chin. Strong fingers and his thumb pressed into her soft pretty cheeks, forcing her mouth to open. She raised a hand to take hold of his excitement. Drawing it to her, she lavished it carefully and sensually with her tongue. She allowed herself to drool into her cleavage. Having moistened her inner breasts sufficiently, she drew his stiffness into her cleavage and eased her breasts to and fro, caressing him so wonderfully that he groaned deeply.'

The book was amazing me. I sped through the next few lines of words where the author described how the master moved Giselle onto her hands and knees for him to take her as though he were a stallion to her mare. I pictured the scene vividly in my overly-excitable sexual mind. The pages subtly, but graphically, described their sexual moments, the master taking Giselle for his pleasures yet giving pleasure to her too. I carried on reading slowly again.

He arched his back and threw his head backwards. Giselle heard the master's familiar guttural roar. She felt him brusquely pull from her body, sighing now, seemingly satiated. On hands and knees in the loose hay, her long flowing skirt still scooped over her back, pert buttocks bared, Giselle looked over her shoulder to see if she dared to stand up yet. The master looked ready to get on his way.

The lithesome girl quickly stood, her tough bare feet hardly feeling the hay beneath them. Facing him, she pushed her buxom naked young breasts back within her plain blouse, the rough fabric scraped coarsely over her soft skin, catching her extended teats. She pulled her long hair behind her shoulders and stared at him with flaring nostrils, panting from the exertions of his demands which still caused her to breath so heavily. "That was good, Giselle." he told her with just a hint of real appreciation. He thumbed a coin in her direction. She caught it one handed and effortlessly. She would hide it with the others. They had bought her loyalty and also her silence.

"Maybe I'll have you again tomorrow." he grunted as he left the barn. She nodded with an enthusiasm he doubted, but she hoped he would. It was not such an ordeal, not like some of the young women claimed. For Giselle, it was more demanding when the field hands come marauding at night, taking any woman of their choosing and having no cares with their big brutal ardour.'

Captivated now by the book's theme, I flicked back a few more pages and focused on some more of the text.

Now Charlotte pulled Casper to her, directing his face to her pale but very ample young bosoms. His warm sweating face pressed into her deep cooler cleavage. She sighed with the contact from a big man. Casper drew in the scent of her perfume and her tender fulsome breasts. He hoped he might see them once again. "Oh Casper!" she gasped. "Take me before Daddy returns from the fields. Take me the way I need! The way a woman yearns to be taken by her passionate lover!"

She pulled herself from him. "But Miss Charlotte!" Casper tried to protest, his deep voice booming in the large and fancy bedroom. "Surely it's too dangerous at this hour." His words were not heeded.

Charlotte was driven by desire, headstrong young smouldering desire. She knew what her body needed. She could feel it telling her that she was ready. "Nonsense, Casper. You know we have time and besides, I need to feel your strong body pressed to me, your hands gripping me. I need to feel the huge stiff sinews of your ardour. I need you to take me the way that only a real man can. You are such a big man, just what I need. Press yourself to me so that I can smother you with my young eager womanhood. Tear me in your passion if you must -- but fill me! You know I desire you carnally with every morsel of my being. Give me your manhood. Let me take it straight and true as though you were finding your way to pierce my heart. You know from our many occasions together how good I make you feel and how wonderful you make me feel too. Come to me! I need you! Pleasure yourself as though I were your wife."

Casper moved closer to Charlotte. He knew what her last words meant and it spurred him. She grabbed at his loose clothing and revealed him to herself. She gasped as her eyes were reminded of the power of the target of her lustful desires, the virile pillar that was his manhood.

"Oh Casper! You are the most wondrous and fulsome man!". With that, she turned her back to him, leant forward towards the bed. Her hands frantically grabbed at the folds of her skirt, drawing them to to lie over her pinched waist. She shamelessly but seductively revealed her bare plump pale cheeks to Casper before bending lower to fully offer the core of her maidenhood to him.

"Land sakes, Miss Charlotte!" he growled, stepping yet closer. Charlotte could not see the rye smile on his face as his gaze focused on what she shamelessly presented to him. He liked to look at the private places of Miss Charlotte. He knew her body well now.

For a moment, he could feel the sultry satisfaction of a king, a president, a master. This was so much more meaningful than a rough tumble in the hay barn with one of the brazen women of the plantation. Miss Charlotte was young, comely and white and she desired him. He was black, a free man, yes, but one trapped in the poverty of the times. Yet he was desired by the young white woman, desired because of his body and his hidden strong capabilities.

Charlotte felt a hand take a firm hold of one hip. She sighed loudly, her anticipation rising higher and higher. Then her desire touched her, pressing to her intimately. Even blindsided, she knew it was Casper, so distinctive was that first moment. He gave himself to her and she drew it within, slowly yet fully. She gasped as her chosen one pressed deeply to her. "Oh Casper! You give me so much. I'm filled with your passion. I love your size, your strength. I need you to give it to me, back and to, back and to until my angels sing. Then you must take your pleasures and sow your seed deeply and secretly within me."

Casper rutted, knowing so well by now how best to meet Miss Charlotte's desires before enjoying his own. Having been selected by her, he had soon learned how to deliver for her powerful lusting demands. Before long, his exertions had elevated Miss Charlotte to her long yearned paradise. She shook, shrieking with immense delight, her face reddened deeply, her proud bosoms heaving.

There was a soft knock at the door. Unanswered, it still opened. Missy, her young maid, entered. "Miss Charlotte, Casper needs to hasten. Your father's buggy just came over the hill. He'll surely be here soon enough. And I need to get you changed for you to see him on his return."

Charlotte did not flinch. For that matter, neither did Casper "There's time yet, Missy. Don't fuss so! Casper, keep going. I need to meet my angels one more time. You must get me to them!"

Casper's lust was so strong that very little less than a bullet could have deflected him. He held Miss Charlotte by both hips and kept up his pace. Missy gazed on, waiting for her mistress to be gratified enough to send Casper on his way, but also gratified herself by the spectacle. Though her own feelings began to be affected from her so often viewing the pair locked in their pleasures, she refused to forget the urgency of her quest. Her relief that Miss Charlotte's shrieks and gasps of delight arrived, undaunted neither by the audience, nor the imminent arrival of the father, left Missy breathless.

Many of the hot afternoons were like this just lately, since Charlotte had first been tempted by the forbidden fruits that she now feasted upon so avidly and frequently. She had become a red-blooded wanton young woman once her curiosity about the men on the plantation goaded her into her first intimate encounter. Her pleasures were beyond those she could deliver for herself and she now found it impossible to resist her desires.

There had been two others before she had chosen Casper. Each change was to fulfil her desire for yet more and yet deep pleasures. Casper was the most manful she had found so far. His attentions to her needs were the best so far too. He knew how to give Miss Charlotte what she needed for her womanly yearnings.

I gasped at that passage from Alison's book. I was fully erect from reading it. I had splendidly horny images in my erotic mind. No wonder I had walked in on Alison masturbating as she read it in bed. I found another horny chapter later in the book. Something urged me to read it straight away.

The grandfather clock all the way downstairs struck for the hour. The chimes seemed endless, especially for the two figures pressed to the wall on the first half landing. They waited, breath held, for the final chime. It rang out at last. Shoeless, they continued the climb upstairs. The next landing was the one they both feared the most. The master's bedroom was so near. They slowed as they reached the top stair then halted. Listening with every sense they could both muster. A muted sigh of relief was emitted by each on hearing the sound they sought, the harsh strains of the master's snoring. The pair gently began the next flight of stairs. Their clandestine destination was getting nearer.

At the top landing now, they edged to the door. Without knocking for fear of who else may hear, Missy slowly turned the handle. A click frightened her briefly. The door was opened and silently it swung. Light from a candle softly spilled out onto the landing. The door was closed as soon as both were inside the room. "Missy, Casper, good!" hissed Charlotte softly. Their eyes grew used to the comparative brightness. "Missy, stay in the chair by the door. No sleeping. Casper, over here to me!" Charlotte commanded. Casper padded softly to her. "Clothes off!" clipped Charlotte. It was then that Casper looked to his mistress. She stood beyond the candle, aside the bedstead. Brazen in front of Casper, she was naked. Her heart pounded, thrilled from showing herself fully to Casper. The sole candle flame lit her skin causing a golden glow. His eyes stayed on her as he pulled his simple clothes from his strong body. Now the flame caused steely blue streaks to dance on his very dark skin.

Missy's eyes had focused too. She knew both bodies well from many occasions but still chose to stare, scanning each, to and fro, finding her own delights. As Casper became naked, Missy could see that his arousal was immense and complete. Though her heart pulsed faster from the magnificence she could see, Missy softly shook her head, subconsciously commenting on her mistress's lust for the strong young worker. But her heart too knew that desire for the feel of the splendour that the likes of Casper could offer. It could drive a woman crazy, causing her to take dangerous risks. Now, all three were in the same danger. The master would be driven to boundless fury if he discovered this tryst and out of his ire, revenge of some sort would surely flow. She shuddered at the idea.

Miss Charlotte was headstrong and adamant that Casper should be brought to her room again and again. Tonight, she would keep him with her until nearly dawn, before the first cock crowed. No-one in the room would sleep before then. Charlotte drew the bedclothes aside and slid her bare white skin over the soft white cotton sheets. She gestured for Casper to join her. His skin contrasted the harsh white of the sheets. They remained uncovered, still lit by that solitary candle. Missy could see everything -- and she stared remorselessly, frightened but thrilled. For all the risks, she found her own excitement from watching the pair as they coupled like a man with his wife.

Casper knew that, in the bed, Miss Charlotte would likely let him take charge. She had done so before. It was as though she were a demure wife or a captive kidnap victim or even a whore new to selling her body. Yet Casper knew her desires and that his role was to fulfil them, satiating Miss Charlotte's lust before satisfying his own, meeting her special needs along the way.

Charlotte reached for the bedstead and gripped it as though with real fear. It was, however, intense anticipation. She knew Casper's capabilities and she craved to experience them once more. Casper moved to her sweet-scented body. His large hand crudely grasped her breast whilst the other brusquely spread her thighs, creating the pathway to her womanhood. Casper mounted her. Their faces just inches apart, she could smell the sweat of his toils. As though an aphrodisiac, it caused her to pull air powerfully into her lungs, pushing her substantial proud young breasts outward towards her man.

She pressed her mouth to his, anxious for their first loving touches to commence. Her tongue pushed to find his. They kissed as though they were real lovers. Missy watched, seeing enough movement to surmise what was occurring out of her view. She soon heard the soft gulp from Miss Charlotte that told Missy that the two of them were now fully joined.

Knowing Casper as she did, Missy recalled the memories of sensations that would no doubt be thrilling Miss Charlotte right now. Casper would now grind pleasure into her. Soon Charlotte drew a hand to her mouth to bite harshly on it, stifling the screams that her peaking ecstasy wanted her to yell out to the world.

Not wanting to be completely unsatiated, Missy had drawn her flowing skirt up around her waist. She was naked underneath. To the rhythm of the lusting couple, Missy's fingers found her own font of pleasure. She strummed her strings of delight so sweetly that her own angels soon sang to her. She whimpered through the joys, eyes remaining locked on Casper writhing with their mistress as they continually thrashed in bliss-ridden unison.

Missy knew well that Casper's dexterities could send women into paroxysms of ecstasy. One day Missy had gently questioned Miss Charlotte as to why she took such risks for encounters with Casper. Charlotte, by way of explanation, paired Missy and Casper up together for an encounter of their own. It had begun with some fake reluctance from each, both wary at first of Miss Charlotte's intentions. There was nothing covert in the plan though. In fact, Miss Charlotte just wanted Missy to experience those same pleasures so that she understood what drove Charlotte to take the risks.

Charlotte had watched eagerly as Casper treated Missy just as he did Charlotte herself. Missy was taken by Casper and pulled naked out of her dress. With Charlotte staring at them in raptures, Missy had stood before him, defiantly naked, not attempting to hide any of her body, not willing to display embarrassment or shame. Indeed, her pert nubile body was displaying signs of her excitement. Casper then took Missy to Miss Charlotte's bed and propelled her into awe and an ecstasy that she had never yet reached even though Casper was not her first man. There had been many others but their style was centred on their own needs, not hers.

After quite some time watching Casper pleasuring Missy hugely, time and again, Miss Charlotte took his hand and drew him off the maid's exhausted bare but pleasured body. As Missy still gasped for air, Charlotte backed herself to the wall. She pulled Casper to her after drawing her long skirt up around her waist. Just as any roused male animal would have been in such circumstances, Casper had little control over his lust right then. Charlotte guessed that much and was eager to benefit from the instincts at play. Unabashed at revealing herself intimately to her wild uncontrollable stallion, she braced then gasped aloud as Casper found his way to her and connected again forcefully with his next eager womanhood.

Pinning Charlotte to the wall, Casper began to pound himself to her almost brutally. His strong attentions easily took Miss Charlotte to her next heaven. She rent her blouse open, scattering buttons across the room and spilling her ample milky breasts, gifting them to Casper. His hot breath washed over her proud orb-like bosoms. His large hands smothered them, steering one eagerly to his mouth.

The regular beat of Casper's thrusts boomed through the whole house. In the kitchen, three floors below, cook looked up at the ceiling." My-oh-my, Miss Charlotte is surely keeping Casper very busy again today!" she said to her young assistant who later told Missy what she had heard. Since then, Charlotte paired Missy and Casper again on many occasions, for her own sexual entertainment and the great pleasures it gave the two of them.

Snapping out of her reminiscences, Missy refocused on Miss Charlotte and Casper through the dim light of the candle flame. Charlotte had emerged from the bed clothes and had pushed Casper onto his back. As Missy stared, Charlotte held Casper's excitement upright. A white leg flew over Casper's muscled torso and Charlotte lowered herself, sheathing his sword into her ravenous scabbard. Charlotte began to move as though riding a trotting horse, grinding herself down hard onto Casper. His hands slid up the side of her body then took firm hold of her bouncing breasts. His squeezing pushed Miss Charlotte closer to her next heavenly moment. Missy found hers at about the same time as Charlotte.

123456...9