All Comments on 'Paul, John, Linda & Carol Pt. 03'

by LovingF

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
LotusblumeLotusblume4 months ago

Wasting my time with this dumb story - or whatever you call this bullshit. Think twice before adding another chapter, please!

someoneothersomeoneother4 months ago

Thank you for submitting, but the writing is truly deplorable. I do not care about the content, but author should review stories written by the higher-ranking authors to understand how to develop something that would keep readers reading.

AhboomAhboom4 months ago

Well... We are waiting

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

Stop with the role play! It ads to an already confusing plot and distracts us from the story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow, that was really bad writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

wtf?

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer4 months ago

Writing half a dozen paragraphs, does not a chapter make!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

How stupid is this sissy wimp husband? She's been fucking around on him forever, She's an evil skank slut, kick her whore ass to the curb and man up! Beyond stupid!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x4 months ago

You've written a story containing 3800 words, that's a single Lit page, maybe a bit more, but spread it over three chapters and three categories? Should have been one submission, and pick a category and stick to it.

\

Also, you KNEW the story wasn't finished, since you titled it Part 1, yet posted after only 1,000 words. If you've written 1,000 words, and you know the stories not finished, don't post, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Poor on every level

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

Where are Ringo and George? Why not get the whole band together for your cuck story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous