Paul's Debauchery Continues

Story Info
Amy Katy and Paul but who is seducing who?
2.1k words
4.48
2.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ironworks
ironworks
70 Followers

Pastor Paul looked at Amy Katy Taylor's high tits, her tight little rack under her light summer sweater as she sat down opposite him. The things he wanted to do to her.

Bible study had ended and he was about to lock up when she had knocked and asked for a little of his time. He had not been in attendance at the session as he had been catching up on some paperwork but he was very much aware she was in church.

She crossed her legs revealing an inch or two of smooth thigh. It was exciting being on his own with her, she was a walking aphrodisiac and his panty fetish kicked in. Her nail polish was an alluring powder blue Hopefully she might get careless with her skirt so he could check if her panties matched her nails.

Amy Katy was a college girl now; she had been a bit of a fire brand in school disdainful of boys her own age, had a reputation for being outspoken, and Paul was about to find out just how outspoken.

He believed her mother was surprised, but very pleased, when she had come along to Bible Class. But not as pleased as Paul who was praying for a chance to get familiar with this nubile, young stunner. Not the sort of thing he should be praying for, but we all have our weaknesses he mused.

'Thanks for seeing me Pastor,' she began.

'I can't tell my mother about this but I need to get it off my chest, so to speak,' she murmured.

She gave him a coy little glance, shifting in her chair.

' Well, where shall I start,' said Amy Katy.

She crossed her legs and smoothed down her skirt drawing Paul's eyes again to her powder blue nail polish.

'I have this weakness Pastor, for older men,' she continued.

She looked him straight in the eye as she said this.

' For older men,' she repeated, 'and well recently I sort of got into trouble.'

Pastor Paul moved in his seat; his unruly prick stirred in his boxers.

'I went to a party for my mother, she had just got a promotion and we were at the managing director's house. He's about forty, your age I would think, very attractive. Quite the charmer. I got the impression that he would be more than capable of charming the panties off me. Little did I know though that he would actually get them off me sooner than I thought,' she said.

Paul's cock had gone hard.

'I wouldn't like you to think I'm promiscuous though Paul, it's just well a certain type of man might find me perhaps available a little, well easy,' she murmured softly.

Pastor Paul sat rapt.

My mum was busy with Human Resources and he offered to show me her new office upstairs, nice view over the river, worth a look he said. I was flattered by his attention,' Amy Katy went on.

'Did something happen then Amy Katy,' Paul asked, his voice tight.

He chose his words very carefully, trying to appear solicitous but eager for more.

'Well, yes it did Pastor,' she answered.

She uncrossed her legs, fiddled with the hem of her skirt. He wished she would stop doing that because it made him badly want to interfere with her.

'We were standing looking out the window. I was wearing a short, black cocktail dress, chosen to please my mother, hold up stockings, the works, quite formal, we were going on to a club later.' she said.

Paul was all ears, trying to envisage this, the form fitting dress, the swell of her tits, black stockings underneath, leading to smooth, lightly tanned bare thighs.

Her perfume was arousing him.

She paused, distracted, pushed a lock of her blonde hair behind her ear, lifted one foot off the floor, bent down to do something to the heel of her shoe and for a few heart stopping seconds he could see right up her skirt. He stared at the vee of her powder blue cotton panties at the apex of her thighs as she fiddled with her shoe. His cock jerked, he couldn't control it.

'Sorry pastor what was I saying?' Amy Katy went on.

'Oh yes, I remember,' she continued, 'what he did to me.'

Paul's cock had started to leak.

'Well, he was up close and personal, real close behind me and I suddenly felt his hands on my bottom. I kind of froze, I didn't know what to do, I didn't want to offend him for my mother's sake. I do hope you understand my predicament Pastor' she went on.

'Of course I understand,' he said.

He leant over taking her hand, stroking her fingers. Amy Katy did not resist. She crossed her legs again, fiddled with her hair with her free hand.

' I mean I admit I was attracted to him, but he was taking advantage of me, starting to rub and stroke my bottom and then, well then, he was pulling up my dress,' continued Amy Katy.

'I asked him to stop, I was getting so uncomfortable.' she said.

Paul was silent. An erotic picture in his mind of more and more of her thighs coming into view as her dress was worked up until her plump panty covered cunt appeared.

'His fingers found my panty line through my skirt Paul and he was trying to ease my underwear down through my dress which felt really weird, but also confusingly a little exciting,' she confessed.

Pastor Paul jolted, his penis was starting to pulse, a memory from final year in High School came unbidden into his head. He had walked a girl home, Magda, and was making out with her down the side of her big private house.

She was considered extremely stuck up, a swot. There was hot kissing, they had both got really worked up and she let him put his tongue in her mouth. His erect cock was aching in his jeans He had never dreamed he would have got this far with her. She had on jeans and to his incredible frustration she wouldn't let him unzip them. He tried to work his fingers down the waist band of her jeans to get at her panties but she pushed his hand away.

Stop she had said, do that again and I'm going in. He had stepped away hands up in apology when she moved back in on him and groped between his legs squeezing and rubbing his cock.

He could hardly believe Magda of all girls, so prim and proper was doing this. He tried to stop his legs from trembling as she managed to grip his cock through his jeans and wanked him trying to bring him off. Fuck he remembered moaning as he felt himself going to blow and writhed against her fingers as he ejaculated into his underwear.

He had never forgotten what came next.

'I love doing that to boys,' she had breathed into his ear.

'I hadn't encouraged him in any way truly pastor, but he was lewdly interfering with me, Amy Katy said.

Paul tried to concentrate. He jumped when she lightly dug her painted nails into the palm of his hand.

'I could feel his prick against me, Pastor' whispered Amy Katy

'He was getting my dress right up.' she whispered.

She stole a glance at Paul's cock bulge; a look that sent a message straight to his groin.

'I suggested we should go back up but in a conflicted way I didn't really want this to stop I wanted him to do things to me.' she confessed.

She dragged her nails across Paul's wrist.

'You mustn't feel guilty Amy Katy he was seducing you,' managed Paul in a turmoil.

'My dress was right up round my hips I was so embarrassed. I let him pull down my panties Pastor and take them off,' she confided.

She held Paul's gaze.

'He could see everything between my legs.' she said.

Paul was in a state, imagined seeing her twat himself and was finding it difficult to sit still.

'Then Pastor, he picked them up and sniffed the crotch. It was the filthiest thing I've ever seen.' she whispered.

Paul's mouth had gone dry.

'I had such unclean thoughts pastor. I wondered what it would feel like if he put his big prick up me.' she husked.

Paul could hardly keep still. Such suggestive, foulmouthed talk from a girl was getting him more and more excited, had him wondering what it would feel like to have his eight-incher jammed up her pussy.

'I don't know what might have happened next, but his mobile rang and broke the spell,' she finished.

Paul felt disappointed, but there was more to come.

'We have this lecturer at college,' she said.

'He's always glancing at my legs if he thinks nobody's looking. Sometimes I don't pull my skirt back down if it rides up. I cross and uncross my legs to get him hot, make him uncomfortable. I enjoy doing that. Do you like that sort of thing pastor?' she asked.

She uncrossed her legs and smoothed her skirt back down.

Dear fuck thought Paul any more of this and he would be ripping her underwear off. He had gone a shade of pink.

There was a poignant silence. A bridge had been crossed. His cock was starting to ache. He was about to lose control but instead girded up his loins and took it.

'Stand up,' Amy Katy he ordered.

'You're a little prick teaser and you're trying to provoke me.' he said.

She opened her mouth to protest......

'Don't interrupt me,' he said coldly, 'stand up, let me see what you've got, pull up your skirt.'

Amy Katy hesitated.

'Now,' demanded Paul.

'Or I'm going to spank you so hard you won't be able to sit down. I might be a man of God but I'm only human,' he warned her.

Uneasily, she rose to her feet, lifted her skirt with both hands and raised it halfway up her thighs.

'Higher Amy Katy,' Paul grunted.

She eased it further up till he could see her panties. He made a 'more' gesture with his hands and feeling humiliated but excited, she bunched it up round her hips.

Now he could see the taut, smooth skin of her flat tummy above the waistband of her underwear.

'Come over here,' he ordered.

He couldn't drag his eyes from her pantied muff, a hint of slit visible as she stepped over to him. Her pussy was tantalizingly close. He could smell her talc and the tangy scent of cunt.

' I hope you will forgive me pastor,' she began to say, 'I didn't mean to tempt...'

She broke off, her voice going ragged as he reached round her, closed his hands over her deliciously warm buttocks and pulled her pussy in against his face.

Amy Katy moaned. He snuffled and blew hotly into her divine little twat through her panties, desire overwhelming him. She gasped.

'Oh please pastor,' she whispered desperately.

He moved his hands into the waistband of her panties and see- sawed them down her thighs.

Except for a dinky little landing strip her cunt was completely bald, Paul blew warm air up her muff ran his tongue up her pouty lips, licked at her clit.

She arched and squirmed, pressing wantonly against his mouth. He gently eased her over onto his lap. Amy Katy wriggled against his thigh, the powder blue ribbon of her underwear indecently taut across her ankles

She wiggled and gyrated, shifting and settling her inviting naked rump on his rampant cock bulge, lewdly making circles on it, exciting him more and more.

Paul kissed her, his hands went up the back of her light sweater and unclipped her bra. She shifted again on him, felt for his zipper. She pulled it down and slipping her hand into his trousers explored inside the leg of his boxers, finding his hot hard penis. She stroked and feathered it, ran a finger round his helmet, ticked his pee hole. Paul caught his breath.

He lifted her up and carried her over to the sofa. She raised her arms up and back over her head in a gesture of surrender. Paul stared at the smooth, bare skin of her armpits. God, he wanted to kiss her there, push his cock in there.

He eased her sweater up and off, pulled away her bra. Her nipples had gone hard.

He stroked and squeezed her pert little breasts, teased her erect nipples. She wriggled wantonly trying to spread her legs, He roughly worked her panties off her feet and her lust filled eyes half closed as she spread for him opening for business.

He hurriedly stripped off and got on top of her. Amy Katy reached down and squeezed his heavy balls, ran her fingers across his helmet smearing pre cum around his glans. He guided his swollen prick to the entrance of her pouty aroused little shell. She shuddered as he pushed up into her wetness and began to fuck her.

ironworks
ironworks
70 Followers