Pawn Arranges the Board

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki chuckled. "Yes. Yes I did. I was here with my girlfriend earlier. Celebrating, in a way. Lamenting how in life I'm just a pawn. And I want to get to a king. But every time I put myself out there, life ends up bumping me up against some schmuck of a pawn. And there's all these great exciting things around me. How I could be a part of that. I'm not some useless piece that mindlessly moves forward. I can turn everything on it's head - but not if I'm butting up against some do-nothing."

"Don't you ever feel that way too? I mean, you were my age. Young and indestructible. I'm sure you've had your share of sexual conquests. That's fine. I applaud that. But now you're married. Career. Kids. That's all great, I'm not discounting that. But... is it really you? Resigned to a desk. Bills. A wife who, no disrespect to her, probably isn't the adventurous young girl you used to know? A great housewife and all, sure. But does she still tease? Is she still provocative for you? Does she keep herself in shape? I'm not saying an hourglass figure or anything - I know how kids can mess our bodies up. But to let oneself go, I mean, doesn't that speak volumes?"

Ryan's gaze shifted from listening to contemplativeness. Somewhere in her diatribe, Nikki must have struck a chord. She took a drink from her glass. Then, seeing his still outstretched hand, she placed hers upon it.

"When was the last time she went down on you?"

His gaze darted to her.

"I'm not trying to be a jerk. I'm serious. When was the last time she sucked you off?"

Ryan stared back for what felt like minutes. After letting her words sink in, he finally shifted and cleared his throat. "Not, since, after our second child."

Nikki held her hand on his for a moment, wearing a look of caring pity. "And that's no fun. You're an awesome guy. A good husband, I'd bet. You deserve to have your dick sucked every so often, right?"

Ryan chuckled. "Well, I suppose I wouldn't turn it down, that's true. So, what, you want me to leave my wife so I can have my dick sucked?"

"I'm just saying your relationship has gone stale. You don't have to give up and throw everything away. But that shouldn't mean you can't ever play again."

"Hmm. And if we were to play, what would that entail?" Nikki noticed Ryan's serious tone from earlier now carried a curiosity about it.

"I should think I get a partner with a lot of lost time to make up for. Someone who has wild oats to sow. A man who deserves to feel like a king, and the pleasure of bringing him that dignity. As for you? You get every inch of me. A young, lithe woman in her sexual prime whose primal drive desires nothing more than to have you. You will be craved and pursued. I don't care about institution, or knights-in-shining-armor bull crap, or what any other religious thumpers have to say. In me, you will renew your passions. Thrust me up against a wall. Keep me under your desk. Sign your wife up for a mani-pedi while we fuck each other's brains out. I will service you like the royalty you are meant to be. You and I can both finally have fun."

They both took drinks.

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because when you fuck your wife tonight... and you will fuck your wife tonight... I want you envisioning it's me you're fucking. My juices welcoming your cock. This body, these tits, all of me, reacting to your thrusts. My moans in your ears and my hands over your body. And when you come... To dream about what you could have, what could be, if you'll just set aside your preconceptions and play again."

The two both stared at each other. Nikki's heart was racing - her breathing heavy. She had bared everything. He had been dodging her blows yet she remained in the fight. Her mind raced as she waited to see what came next.

Another sip.

"I don't want any more kids."

"You won't. I'm on birth control. Kids are fine and all but I'm not ready. Not right now."

Nikki could tell he was trying to make heads and tails of her. Sizing her up. Just as she was gauging whether he understood that she was serious. Then, his phone lit up, another message from the wife. He averted his eyes to the device. Picking it up, he swiped and typed out another message before setting it back down.

Ryan's phone was still open. In a move that made her own heart leap, she reached across and grabbed it. The tone in Ryan's response was to expected.

"Don't worry. I'm just adding a contact," Nikki assured, her fingers furiously tapping should Ryan reach and snag the phone back from her. "There!" With a smile she handed the device back, the entry of Nicole now freshly entered in his list.

Ryan sharply took the device, clearly uncomfortable with Nikki's actions, yet in control of himself so as not to loose his composure. He looked over his phone, presumably at his new entry and his messages with his wife. "Rude of you, don't you think?"

"I'm sorry to surprise you like that. I really am having a great time with you. I'd love to chat with you into the night. But you are right. You should go back to your wife." Her comment seemingly caught Ryan by surprise once more. "You have a home to return to. I shouldn't keep you waiting."

Nikki finished her drink and began rummaging through her purse. All the while, Ryan kept his eyes fixed upon her, his phone now stowed in his pockets. She was curious as to what was running through his head. A brief look up and a smile was met with a warm grin awaiting her. After laying out a tip, she flung her purse over her shoulder.

"You are such an enigmatic woman," he finally said. "There is so much more I'd like to learn from you. I feel like a fool for letting you walk out."

"Aww, dear," Nikki said. "You're no fool. Time waits for no one though. And we aren't a thing. Yet. But you have my number. And I am serious about everything I said. If you should reconsider getting back in the game, shoot me a line." Her hand grazed alongside his, over his cuffs and along his forearm before returning by her side as she walked towards the exit.

In her mind, he would follow. Walking behind her, he would cut in and force her across the corner into the dark alley aside the bar. His hands would pin hers above her head. Her body's wanton resignation rendering her putty in his hands - emboldening his libidinous nature. His frame pressing against hers as his mouth explored her face and her neck. One hand lowering to caress her sides. Reaching down to her pants. Fumbling with her fly until he unlatched her button and slid her pants down to her ankles. His own pants dropping enough to allow for his rock hard member, teased and aching, now ready to partake in a wet reward. Plowing into her, his repeated thrusts welcomed into her wanting womanhood. Her joyous cries muffled by his hand. Increased breathing in her ears. Release. Celebratory waves crashing over her as she finally achieved satisfaction.

Instead, she walked unaccompanied to her car. Being who she was, Nikki figured she could never get close enough. Clearing her head, she climbed in, gave one last look, and drove away.

That night, Nikki pleasured herself to the thoughts of becoming Ryan's plaything. Him on top. Her riding him. Up against the wall. Being taken from behind. Her vibrator proved to be a poor substitute to the cock she dreamed she should be enjoying. She couldn't mimic the hair pulling she craved. The slaps on her ass. Hands fondling and using her like the toy she desired to be. Only when Nikki clasped a hand over her mouth did she finally achieve a level of craven pleasure. Her vibrator driving deeper and faster, she finally came. Crying into her own hand, Nikki convulsed in rapture. Lying in the puddle of her own doing, she curled up. Alone. It would be a moment before she picked herself up, dealing with the mess she made, and settled in for the night.

Nikki never expected Ryan to contact her right away. As the week dragged on, she rested on the realization that he wouldn't at all. Just as well. One-night stands are fine and all, but she was angling for more. She took to dating apps and internet forums to find who else was playing out there. The flood of mindless pervs and poorly snapped dick pics quickly turned her off.

It was weeks later when her phone buzzed. She was expecting a text from Sara. They had been chatting about hooking up soon. Glancing at her device, the number staring back at her was unfamiliar. Probably just more spam. It wasn't until she saw Ryan's name in the message that her heart jumped. With unbridled curiosity, she swept open the text and read his message. Mouth agape, she fell back into her chair. The smile on her face could not be wiped.

The game was on.

12