Paying Tuition Ch. 05

Story Info
College girl finds a boy to help pay tuition.
2.6k words
4.73
5.7k
5
3

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/03/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
839 Followers

Six months had passed. Cam entered my room, which now resembled a clothing warehouse, and handed me this month's envelope. The amount of cash I was getting was starting to raise red flags with the bank. I think they thought I was a drug dealer. I told Cam he needed to fix that, he needed to come up with a payment system. He said he would get right on it. The room got silent. I turned and looked at him and he had the Cam look on his face. He obviously wanted to say something but was not comfortable with just saying it. I barked at him and told him to spit out what was on his mind.

Cam got all Cam on me and became very animated and said he needed to show me something. We both sat on the bed, and he opened his computer. His fingers darted across the keyboard until a site came up. The page was very professional, and it had the name Princess Rene on it. I asked him what this was, and he said that it was a website of a woman that was a legend on the internet. I probed further and asked him what made her a legend. He said that she had the best JOI videos. I asked Cam what a JOI video was. He said that men would subscribe to her site, and she would talk dirty to them while they jerked off. JOI stood for Jerk Off Instruction video. I asked if it was live, and Cam told me that it was always just a video. I asked him what she would say, and he offered to play a video for me. He randomly chose one and hit the play button.

The video began. Rene was a gorgeous, tall blonde with long hair, perfect breasts, and a toned bubble butt. In this video, she was in a sexy black t-shirt, and a pair of black thong panties. She began to speak. "Hey little piss boy, you pathetic worm, I bet you would love for me to pull down these sexy panties and piss all over you." LOL, she came right out of the block with that. I liked this girl; she really had some hutzpah. She continued for nine minutes talking shit to the viewer, telling him to take out his pathetic penis and stroke it for her amazing body. The video ended with her encouraging the viewer to cum, she then looked into the camera and made a disgusted face and told the viewer how disgusting they were. I turned to look at Cam, his eyes were glued to the screen. I looked down at his crotch, then asked him if he was a Boy Scout. He looked strangely at me and said that he was an Eagle Scout, then asked why I asked. I pointed to his crotch and told him I could tell because he was pitching a tent in his pants.

Cam looked down, embarrassed. I asked him if he jerked off to her. Cam dropped his head very low and shook his head yes. I made believe I was upset and asked him if she was the kind of girl he liked, tall, blonde and leggy, which was the opposite of me. He began to sputter and hem and haw. Poor boy could barely speak. He did his best to get his thoughts together and then said that although she was pretty, no one was more beautiful than me. I asked him if he thought jerking off to her was cheating on me. Again, he sputtered and nearly had tears in his eyes. I hammered him hard and did not let up until it looked like he was just going to burst into a river of tears. I grabbed his chin and made him look into my eyes, then let him off the hook. I told Cam that she was very beautiful, and I could see why men would love looking at her and it was ok if he jerked off to her. Cam's whole body relaxed, and he began to breathe normally again. I told him I had a ton of questions.

She was gorgeous, I get why men would love to jerk off to her, but why did he like her degrading him? What made her videos so popular? What was he paying each month to have her debase him? Cam shyly began to speak. He said that a recent poll of 36,000 men found that 65% say they do not approach women for fear of being rejected or being labeled as creepy. The internet had just made it easier to find a cute woman and jerk off to her and if they wanted to feel rejection, they could choose their own personal fetish. The reason she was so popular was because she made videos about every type of fetish. She had foot videos, panty videos, forced-bi videos, she even did what Cam said was his favorite, where she would degrade the viewer, then count them down to an orgasm. She would get the viewer all worked up and then demand they cum on command. By this point cam had become his animated self again. He then told me he pays $19.99 per month for her site. Cam added that in 2021, he read she made $1.9 million in revenue.

I slapped him hard and told him he was full of shit. He tapped the keys on his computer and came up with a site that stated exactly that. I nearly passed out. Some gorgeous blonde chick parlayed her good looks into a business degrading lonely men and was making close to $2 million a year, sign me up. Cam turned to me and told me that I was prettier than her and had a better body and that he wanted to make me a page like Rene's. The thought intrigued me, but I did not want my face on the internet for everyone to see. I still wanted to be a doctor, it was my passion but if I interviewed for medical school and the guy in front of me recognized me, I'd be mortified. I told Cam that this was probably more than I was willing to do. He bounced a few times on my bed and said that we could do it differently. There was no reason to compete with Rene, she was a true professional and leader in the industry. No, he said my hook would be the denial. I would show my feet, legs, butt, and breasts. I would never be naked. Once in a great while I might show my lips, but never reveal my face. The sheer denial would drive men nuts. Plus, we could sell the clothes that covered all the places that they died to see.

Cam looked at me and smiled and said, "So?" My mind raced. In six months, I had made almost $100,000 doing Cam's crazy ideas. He had changed my life in more ways than I would admit. It was obvious that he had my best interests in mind, but was this too far? I grabbed his chin and squeezed it hard and told him that if he ever exposed me on the internet, I would cut his penis off and shove it down his throat. He looked at me with a bit more fear than I expected, but he realized I was serious. He said that he would never do anything to ever hurt me, he loved me.

That word echoed in my dorm room like a 4th of July firework. Cam froze, he realized what had just come from his mouth. I let the silence in the room hang for a second before I just continued talking about our business arrangement. I had already made him very uncomfortable today and a discussion about love would have made the poor little shit crap himself. I asked him what the next step was. He said we needed to plan to do some videos. I explained to Cam that I was going to watch more of Rene's videos to get a sense of what made her so successful.

I told Cam to leave his computer with me and go sell some undies and come back in a while. I had some things to learn. I opened the next video and began to watch. Rene was a master of the mind fuck. Sometimes she would start sweetly, then talk shit. Other times she would come right out of the block and degrade the shit out of the viewer and never let up. I found the videos that Cam said he enjoyed where she counted down and demanded the viewer to cum. I really enjoyed them too. I loved the control she had over men. It was a bit intoxicating. Her forced-bi videos were downright evil. She would show off her sexy body and get the viewer to jerk off then flash a big cock on the screen. She would then ask the viewer why they were jerking off to cocks. Were they gay? I laughed hysterically; I just loved her. This seemed like something I could do, and it would be fun. Cam returned and said he had storyboarded out a couple of videos for me. Fucking Cam, the little porno director had already "storyboarded" some videos. What a little shit, he had assumed I would do it.

The next day he showed up at my room with a couple of Go-Pros and tripods. He said we would start with a sock video. He handed me my cute little white ankle socks and had me put them on. I climbed onto the bed, and he started each camera, then pointed to me and said go. I looked at him and began talking as if it was just him and I. "Hey little foot boy, do you like my cute socks?" Cam looked back at me and smiled with approval. I told him to take out his cock and start jerking it. He did exactly as I asked. I asked him if he liked it when I wiggled my toes. I asked him if he wanted to smell them. Did he want to cum on them? Did he want to put his penis in them and jerk off inside them. I moved my feet back and forth, then rubbed them on each other. All the while I kept my eyes directly on Cam. He was stroking hard watching me. I decided that I wanted to mind fuck him.

I asked him if he was ready to cum. He shook his head. I then started counting down from 10. His eyes popped wide open and began to jerk furiously. Nine, eight, seven. I asked him if he wanted to cum on my little toes and then lick it up. Cam's hand stroked so fast I was afraid the friction would start his cock on fire. Six, Five, Four, Three, "are you close little foot boy?" He bit his lip and shook his head. Two, one, "blow, blow your load you pathetic little worm." Cam's body contorted and began to shake, cum flew out of his cock and across my room, landing on my floor. Embarrassed, he frantically grabbed at the head of his cock to contain the flow, but he kept spewing. I laughed hysterically at the sight.

As his orgasm ended, I climbed out of bed and wiped the cum off the floor with my sock. I told him to get on his knees in front of me. I grabbed Cam's head and wiped my cummy sock all over his face and told him he had been a bad little foot boy. He squealed with excitement. Again, I laughed at him, then told him to get up. He said he wanted to download all the different angles from the Go-Pros and do some editing, that he would return in a few hours. I teased him and told him not to go to his room and cheat on me with Princess Rene. He looked at me with a very serious look and said, "I would never cheat on you."

Cam returned two hours later. He had a huge smile on his face. He was proud of what he was about to show me. He popped open his computer, sat next to me and hit play. The scene opened with the words Goddess Ann, then faded to my little feet in socks. My voice rang out "Hey little footboy..." Cam cut back and forth with many quick edits, getting every conceivable angle. I had to admit, my little feet were super cute and very sexy. Cam had done something with the postproduction lighting that made the whole video look very high end. The video ended with the cum countdown. The screen went black then white letters appeared. It said, "Goddess Ann will provide the socks from this video to the highest bidder, click the link below, you only have 24 hours. "

I turned to Cam and looked down. His tent was back. I rubbed his crotch and asked him if he enjoyed the video. He nodded, yes. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. I slipped off one of my socks and slid it over his cock and started stroking. Cam shivered and closed his eyes and leaned his head back. I whispered, "Cam, you little perverted foot boy, you have 30 seconds to cum in this sock. If you do not cum in time, I am not letting you cum for a month." His eyes became as big as saucers. He reached down to start stroking. I slapped his hand and told him that I was going to do it. I purposely stroked his cock slowly, then began to countdown. Cam gritted his teeth and whimpered and begged me to increase the speed. I kept counting down and told him it would be a crying shame to have to go all month without cumming. Cam started moving his hips to get extra friction. He was experiencing full on torture. As I got to 10 in the countdown, I slowed my stroke even more. Cam cried out as if he was being murdered.

As I hit 5, I slowed my stroke to one stroke per second. Five stroke... four stroke... three stroke... two stroke... one stroke. Cam's whole body stiffened, and he let out a huge howl. I released my grip and whispered; CUM. Cam's eyes locked onto mine. The look was like a man that had just taken his last breath and had seen death. He flung his body flat against my bed and just yelled, aaaaaarrgghhh. His sock covered cock bounced repeatedly, he tried to grab it to continue the pleasure. I slapped his cock out of his hand and told him not to touch it. A small wet spot began to appear in the toe area, then expanded down the sole. Cam rolled on the bed for a few minutes, then looked at me and asked me what I had just done. I told him Princess Rene had a video about ruining orgasms. It was when you got right to the point of no return, then you stopped the stimulation. All you end up with is a release of cum, no pleasure, no orgasm, just a release and nothing more. "Don't you just love it Cam?" I gleefully professed I learned that from the girl you are cheating on me with.

Cam grabbed his now deflating penis and tried desperately to reinflate it to no avail. I kissed him and asked him whose videos he was going to jerk off to now. Cam looked down and whispered, "only yours Goddess Ann."

drdick69
drdick69
839 Followers