Pea Pod - Give Peas a Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wholemanz
Wholemanz
214 Followers

There were a dozen Amazons in the path of the women before they could blink.

"Crew, you will comply with the requirements of our Queen or I'll take the lot of you out to sea and feed you to the Zager fish!" the lady I lay with ordered.

I leaned over to Meka and asked, "What the hell is a Zager fish?"

"Rather like a shark, but twenty feet long with claws, tentacles, and poisonous spines," she replied.

"Right... stay clear of Zager fish," I decided.

"Ladies, if you will follow me, I'll show you to our guest quarters," Princess Akna announced taking the initiative and diffusing the situation with the Amazons. She beckoned and they followed, to where, I haven't yet been shown but I accompanied the leader with whom I'd snuggled.

"This vessel is awesome. I cannot remember ever having seen anything like her," she informed me.

"I take it that you have been around since before the disaster?" I confirmed.

"I was very young, but I do remember how things were before. If you're telling me that things will be like that again and I can be part of that, you're offering me my greatest fantasy," she told me with tears in her eyes.

"It won't happen overnight, and I have resources that exceed those of this planet, so now we need to weave it all back together," I told her as we walked. "We've started getting the infrastructure back working in Dollyville. We could use a shipload of fisher folk to provide fresh seafood to the thousands, who have slowly returned to the city, but for now, I'd want you to stay in this area and spread the word that the government of Ka'an is back, we have technology, and we have men. Eventually, we're going to need to train other Ka'anians how to fish and sail on the ocean. You could work your way to Commodore, as we don't have a marine fleet at the moment and as far as I know, you're the only skipper around."

"You have to be joking," she replied with astonishment.

"So far, you've shown that you are smart, organized, technologically adept, and a leader, shouldn't I take notice of those things?" I asked her.

"You don't even know anything about me. How can you say those things?" she asked.

"Number one, you have the only working fishing vessel in this harbor. Number two, to be able to keep that ship in running condition, you have had to obtain parts, fuel, and ship hands. Number three, you have proven to be a leader not only by being able to make a living fishing, but by being able to stop those women from attacking the 'candy' I was dangling in front of them. So, what else do you think I need to know before making a pact with you?" I reasoned.

"Damn... you are way smarter than you look! Most of the ladies on the ship with me have no idea what it takes to keep us afloat," she replied with obvious admiration, "I do have a lady who does some of the tech stuff with me and there are others who help with navigation as well as organizing the deck."

"And number four, you spread the credit for your success amongst your followers, another sign of a great leader," I added.

"How do you know?" she asked me.

"Oh, I'm no expert, I rely on Meka, Windy, Gwen and Akna for almost everything... oops, I can't forget my newest supporter, my lovely Heidi," I answered.

"You are my reason to exist, Dolly," Heidi interjected.

"Oh my god, your ship loves you!" the fisher lady exclaimed.

"No artificial intelligence has ever declared its love of a carbon based life form to date," Heidi assured her.

"Right..." she answered.

"Okay, we've been talking together for twenty minutes. Do you think you could tell me your name now?" I slid into our conversation.

"Oh, pardon me, my name is Cakixia Kuk, and I am captain of Zager Slayer," she informed me.

I reached out and hugged her, saying, "I'm so happy to meet you Cakixia Kuk!"

"Wow, you're going to have me fainting again with all of this hugging," she declared, finally hugging me back.

"Are you saying that you don't like it?" I asked.

"Oh my god, how could I not like it? I'm being hugged by the queen of the whole planet, who, and don't take this the wrong way, has the most amazingly feminine body that I have ever seen, I'm just worried that if I make a move to bed you the Amazons are going to eat my liver!" she giggled.

"Actually, if you swing that way, I can get you an invitation to the lesbian orgy in the royal antigravity bed tonight," I snickered.

"You are unbelievable!" she said as she melted up against me. "I must have fallen overboard, I am delirious, and in the process of being consumed by a Zager fish!"

"You know, my daughter said the same things before I adopted her," I remembered. "Of course I had to adopt her to get her out of the past, but she's been rising to the challenge more and more every day."

"You adopted a commoner and made her the Princess of the realm...?" she asked in astonishment.

"Oh, Akna is not so common, but she is learning that her job is to serve her people. The job of the Queen is to see to it that her people have what they need to make them happy, and the country has what it needs to keep it striving for something better," I told her.

"That is not the kind of thinking I became use to from previous Queens. I believe you may be worth devoting my fealty to," Cakixia pondered.

"Cakixia, could we please continue on to the guest quarters?" I asked, "I really appreciate that you are enthusiastic about our mission and I'm hoping that you and your crew find everything you desire. I'm not really a queen that wants everyone's adoration. I just want to help my people."

"Chill out Dolly, or they'll start sacrificing themselves to you," Gwen admonished, mussing my hair.

"High Priestess, where did you find such a Queen?" one of the ladies asked.

"Her coming was foretold by my great grandmother. She fell from the sky into my loving embrace," Meka informed her.

"Should you ever decide to divorce her, I believe that your life expectancy would be brief, as her followers are many and devoted," Cakixia informed her.

"Believe me, I have known that for quite some time," Meka replied. "Moreover, she's a firecracker in bed and a diva at devising ways to bring our world back from the brink. I'd rather cut off both arms and legs than lose my beloved wife."

"Your great grandmother, the oracle of Ka'an, was powerful indeed to have foreseen a Queen such as Dolly," Cakixia admitted.

"My great grandmother had difficulty putting into words what kind of queen Dolly would be. She had nothing to compare her to, and she simply had to refer to her as the Greatest Queen of all time on two planets!" she announced. "I am humbled to be her wife."

"Oh come off it. I'm so ordinary that I should have come with a plain paper wrapper," I argued, "other than the XXX rating that I should have."

"What is, 'XXX rating'," Cakixia asked.

"She is just remarking on the fact that everyone who comes near her wants to have sex with her."

"I understand that. If she is the kind of queen you say, I would want to bear her children, were that possible," Cakixia replied.

"Over my dead body..." Meka told her in reply. "I'd be happy for you to meet her children, and four of her wives are pregnant right now, but there are six wives ahead of you waiting to bear her children, and I'm one of them," she informed Cakixia.

"How many children does she have?" Cakixia asked.

"Dolly has ten children she fathered. Six boys and four girls, we do not know the genders yet of the babies in the wombs of the four wives," Meka replied.

"She... is 'THE ONE'?" Cakixia shrieked.

One of the other women asked, "'The One' what?"

"THE ONE...!" Cakixia repeated.

"'The One', what...?" I asked.

"If you tell her, Windy will pull your heart out through your vulva," Meka warned.

That was when Cakixia noticed Windy standing beside her, "I...I wouldn't say, honestly!"

"She fathered six boys and four girls? How did she father ten children?" one of the crew asked.

Cakixia looked at her as if she had two heads.

"You mean she was a..." the woman didn't have the temerity to finish the statement.

"Yup, she was an alien," Gwen replied, "but then, so am I, and so are all of those stud muffins waiting for tonight's party."

"Oh god, men... we could be with men," said the lady who had frightened Mick earlier.

"Not smelling like that you can't," Meka said and wrinkled her nose. "We have Refreshers in each of the guest quarters and if you haven't used one, we'd be happy to show you how."

"Refreshers... not just something that is a shower or a bath, but like the Refreshers I used long ago?" Cakixia questioned suspiciously.

"It's better than having 'alone time'," I assured her.

"Girls, you're on your own!" Cakixia was stripping faster than an exotic dancer on amphetamines, who was being pay piecework. She dove into the closest Refresher, slammed the door behind her and we could all hear her moaning as the machine cleaned her.

"What the hell is it doing to her...," the most innocent looking of the ladies asked.

"Who the hell gives a damn? I want one doing it to me too!" the lady who had intimidated Mick exclaimed as she was shucking clothes like a batted fast ball going by Charlie Brown.

The other women were less enthusiastic, but they were disrobing. By the time, the next lady was ready Cakixia was done, but she only opened the door and slammed it close again.

"She must be a really dirty girl," I remarked and one of the sailors snorted a laugh.

"Okay, how does this work?" the innocent looking girl asked as she entered.

Meka explained the controls to her and when the door closed she exclaimed, "Oh BABY!"

"This may take a while Majesty," Meka decided. "Maybe you will want to busy yourself elsewhere?"

"You're not going to get me to let anyone else give the very first set of sexy panties and a brassiere to Cakixia," I assured her.

"I'm not sure she'll be leaving the Refresher any time soon...," she admitted.

I perambulated over to the dresser and pulled out a beautiful, lacy, pink, silk panty and bra set, "Oh, I think if I dangle candy in front of her when the door opens the next time, she'll come shooting out like a two pound baby from an elephant." (Author's note: A baby elephant usually weighs over 200 lbs. at birth.)

We could hear the Refresher ramp down, so I stood at the doorway dangling the lingerie right where she couldn't help but see it.

The door opened and it looked like she was going to close it once again, but it, stopped dead in its swing, "Ooh pretty...," from within we heard.

Cakixia exited the Refresher, naked as a jaybird, reaching towards the shocking pink garments like a donkey trying to eat a carrot dangling from a string, "What are they?"

I separated the two pieces and proffered the panty saying, "This part hugs your pretty butt, you wear it with the label in the back," then I offered the bra, "This one hugs you all of the time, holds your boobs up like produce at a fruit stand and keeps them from flopping all over."

"Where did you ever find something this wonderful? No one has ever had anything like this on Ka'an!" Cakixia remarked.

I pulled my shirt up over my head and said, "Oh yes they have, and in much larger sizes than you need!" I laughed like a mad woman.

"Those are awesome," she drooled

"You should feel them from this side," I snorted. "I was a horny man who loved big boobs. Now I'm a horny Queen with big boobs."

"Would you mind if I...," she began.

"Go ahead...," I told her and steeled myself for the sensations.

As she softly stroked them, chills exploded up my spine, when her hands slipped beneath them and hefted both, "Wow, these are heavy! But they're so soft..."

My eyes started rolling up into my head and I felt Windy suddenly supporting me, "Thank you darling, Windy."

She blushed and softly kissed my cheek.

Cakixia jumped back, startled, and exclaimed, "Where the hell did she come from?"

"She is the Amazonian, you'll never see her when she doesn't want you to and should you be plotting nasty things, she'll be on you like stink on poo!" I stated. "Moreover, I am so pleased that she is one of my wives."

"No wonder she is so protective of you," she remarked.

"Sometimes almost too much," I admitted, "she almost kicked the High Priestess's ass for teasing me."

"Then maybe what I'm doing might be too dangerous...," she reasoned.

"Pleasuring my Queen is never dangerous," Windy, declared, "She is often pleasured into unconscious bliss. No one has ever successfully threatened her harm."

(A quick note here, the man who tried to rape me when we were waiting to see the transformed ambassador was, never heard from again...)

"Harm the hope of our world... that's unthinkable," Cakixia exclaimed.

"Intent is what I react to, if the intent is pleasure and some accidental pain is experienced, that's life, and I will help prevent it or alleviate it, as it is accidental," Windy assured the concerned lady.

Cakixia visibly relaxed and began teasing the girls again, "Are you giving these wonderful pieces of clothing to me, Majesty?"

"If you keep doing this, not only will I give you the clothes, I'll make you a Duchess!" I exclaimed, nearing orgasm.

"Is she teasing, or is she about to orgasm from me playing with her breasts?"

Windy whipped out a jar and held it between my thighs, "I sure hope so, because her juices are so valuable!"

"Okay, I know that she's the queen, but people will buy her female lubrication?" Cakixia asked in disbelief.

"You keep working the girls, and in about six seconds, you are going to get one hell of an education," Windy guffawed. "They will pay a premium that you would have trouble believing."

"What is that delicious smell...," Cakixia asked as my thighs became slick with my own juices.

"Your poor nipples look so dry," Cakixia exclaimed as she began sucking on the girls. "Oh my... my vulva is drooling down my legs as though I was being pleasured by some kind of sex toy!"

That's when I orgasmed my juices into Windy's jar, "Got it! I'm going to be able to buy it really soon!"

"Goddess, she orgasmed...! Oh, I'm so horny right now I could jump a Zager fish!" Cakixia exclaimed enthusiastically, rubbing her hand between her nether lips.

"Captain... what is that aroma?" one the sailors asked as she emerged from the Refresher. As she moved closer, her eyes glazed over and she dropped to her knees facing my vulva, "I need some..." and began to, slowly lick me.

"This is the best pussy I've ever tasted!" she announced loudly to my chagrin.

"Captain, she's gonna blow," Gwen giggled with a Scottish accent.

"Oh she is so good!" I remarked as I transitioned into my next orgasm.

Windy didn't get to capture my emissions, as they covered the girl with the gifted tongue.

"Wow, she tastes good," the girl exclaimed just as most of her friends exited the Refreshers.

Awilix followed her nose and started lezing the hell out of the lovely, with the talented tongue, "You may not be much of a fisher-person, but by the goddess, you are one major sexy bitch!"

"What the hell is happening with my crew...?" Cakixia asked.

"Dolly makes a scent that entices everyone into intimate sexual insanity. I do not care who you are, if you smell it you are lost in a sexual frenzy," Gwen advised with a smile, "I've been there and enjoyed the hell out of it!"

"You mean that if I slather this stuff all over me, wherever I go there's going to be an orgy?" she asked for clarification.

"Yah," Gwen answered mater-of-factly.

"We have a Queen whose scent makes everybody love her...," Cakixia stated, "literally. If she's sexually excited, anyone who is near her wants to love her anyway that she will let them. That's almost unfair! I am so happy that you are the one with this ability. Many others would use it unscrupulously!"

"A fictional character on my world once said, 'With great power, there must also come, great responsibility," I replied with a blush.

"That is wise," Cakixia confirmed, "What was the name of the character?"

Now I was really blushing but I answered, "Spiderman. Don't ask. It's a very long story."

Gwen nearly fell to the floor laughing.

Some of the other women were out of the Refreshers now sniffing around and Cakixia announced, "Crew, our wonderful queen has gifts for us," as she slipped the panties on and I helped her with the brassiere, "Oh my word, it feels very nice and holds me securely!" Cakixia began shimmying around.

'Well, there's always one thing the earth will be remembered for, inventing the brassiere,' I thought to myself with a smile.

The crew, were all, given lingerie sets of their own, and all the squeals and girlish banter became hard to follow.

"Would you like some clothes to go with the lingerie, Cakixia?" I asked, rummaging through the closets that were, stocked for visitors and coming up with a LBD that looked to be Cakixia's size. "Here try this on," I suggested.

She wriggled into the dress and I zipped it tightly to her.

"My word, it's like having a second skin!" Cakixia exclaimed.

I gestured for her to join me next to the full-length mirror.

"Oh my, that's me?" she asked while swinging this way and that.

Lucky for us that Cakixia had set the shaving functions on the Refresher and it had removed all of her body hair prior to putting the dress on. Some of the other ladies had not had the foresight to remove the hair at least from their legs and underarms and their appearance in a dress was less than appealing.

"Your people actually wear these clothes? Are they only for sex or is one expected to work in this?" Cakixia asked still eyeballing herself.

"Oh that can be common work wear, but most women save the LBD for special occasions," I explained.

"What is LBD, Majesty?"

"It's short for 'Little Black Dress', they are known for stirring the libidos of men," I smiled as I explained, "Usually women wear them to work if they are trying to become noticed and they wear them when visiting gathering places if they are trolling for a man," I explained.

"They're made to advertise the goods," Gwen added, "Sort of like saying, 'this body is something you need to touch and you know it's worth it'!"

"Is attracting a male so difficult on your world?" Cakixia asked.

"Not really, there are about as many men on our world as women, it's just harder to snare a man who will be a good provider, take care of his woman and be sexy for many years," I explained. "Basically, there is competition for the sexy ones."

"Bring all, of your cast off men to us, and the women of Ka'an will make them feel as kings!" Cakixia promised.

"It's not quite that simple. You don't like the ones we brought with us?" I asked.

"I fear that my humble status and body are not enough to stimulate any of the beautiful men that you have brought with you," she sighed in resignation.

"Well sweetheart, if number one, you aren't expecting to buy one and all you are looking for is stud service, looking as hot as you do in that dress I'm thinking you have a hell of a good shot at waking up with a satisfied grin on your face and a sore bottom. Some of your crew may not be as successful," I advised, "Excessively hairy women are not usually found desirable by the men of our world, at least not the one's I brought along. Long luxurious hair on the head is a big turn on. Long armpit hair that can be braided under the arms is a big fashion faux pas!"

"Crew, before you dress and prepare to meet the greatest honor that you have had in five hundred years, you are making another trip through the Refreshers to be alleviated of your body hair, if you even expect to catch the eye of one of the treasures that have been brought to us. Now scoot!" Cakixia ordered and received instant compliance.

Wholemanz
Wholemanz
214 Followers
1...34567...57