Pea Pod - Give Peas a Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everything that, transports arrives dead!" the professor insisted.

"Unless you restart its heart..." Xtah quietly replied.

"Never thought of that," she slapped her forehead with her hand.

"The queen asked if anyone had tried it. E Alom went to Dollyville, tested it repeatedly, and discovered that everything transported revives. E Alom was almost ready to quit the profession after Dolly sprung that on her!" Xtah elbowed the professor as she told her.

"Bitol must me beside himself to know that Queen may be more brilliant than he is!" Sak K'uk exclaimed.

"If the Queen didn't fuck her unconscious every time she joins her in bed, she just might be. However, Mayahuel would much rather worship at the altar of the Queen's vulva than be jealous of her," Xtah was rolling on the floor she found this so funny.

"The Queen has sex with commoners and is so good at it that a horn dog like Bitol cannot keep up with her?" Sak K'uk asked with an amazed expression.

"Honey, no one on two worlds can individually satisfy the queen!" Xtah assured her.

"'The One' is even more 'The One' than was foretold!" the Professor declared.

"She states that she hasn't invented anything..." Xtah added to the fire. "The royal coffers overflow without taxing the people even a little. The queen sells her sexual lubricant and underthings for more money than it takes to run our government. Her 3D image sells for incredible amounts. Sales of brassieres planetwide are insane. The queen's bordello at the tavern is bringing in insane amounts of funds. Harry Reems is in such high demand that the whores who work with him protect him like their own son! The government has never been so solvent! The men who pay for the privilege of coming to the Getaway to have their brains fucked out by horny Ka'anians desperate to become pregnant, who also pay for the privilege of being at the Getaway brings in stupid amounts to the government. Earth sales of the Queen's offerings are through the roof and as soon as the new breast augmentation serum is able to be sold in Mexico, we are going to be rolling in it!" Xtah informed the Professor.

"She drags us back from the very precipice of extinction... truly she should be worshipped!" Sak K'uk exclaimed.

"If you do, she will kick your ass and then see to it you are not allowed anywhere near her," Xtah assured her.

"What else could we do to show our love and appreciation?"

"Treat her like everybody else, screw her brains out as much as you possibly can and tell her you love her with a hug," Xtah seriously answered.

"She would grant such a boon to a commoner?" the Professor asked.

"She fucks me to an unconscious quivering mass of ecstasy all of the time and I love every minute of it! At least I don't need life paste anymore to survive!" she thankfully admitted.

"She forces you to have sex with her?" Sak K'uk asked.

"Experiencing sex with the queen would be the greatest moment of your life. She will take you to heights goddesses fear! Bitol would eat a mile of her shit just to see where it comes from! No one is ever forced to have sex with the queen and no one could force herself not to!" Xtah assured the professor.

"A queen who is smarter than Bitol, hornier than anyone and able to out fuck anyone on the planet, who commands the love and adoration of most of the planet is unstoppable," Sak K'uk exclaimed.

"Not to mention that she's an amazon who can beat the Amazonian to death..." Xtah whispered.

"She is stronger than Windy?" the professor nearly swooned.

"I share my queen's blessing with you professor," Xtah told her with a hug.

"What the hell was that?" she squealed.

"You now glow with the queen's blessing, as do all of the faithful," Xtah giggled.

"But what else can this new queen do?" Sak K'uk asked.

"She has a force field stronger than Heidi's is and she can use the voice to command a person to die," Xtah affirmed, "I watched her do it as did half the people on earth."

"None, not even the greatest Amazonian of all time can use The Voice to that level," the professor declared.

"Welcome to our world. Did you really want to insist that someone the queen wants to have herself fucked into pregnancy answer a call from her bra?" Xtah warily asked.

"Nai is busy being taken by that beast? Had I known I would never have suggested we disturb her," Sak K'uk exclaimed.

"What did you think Heidi meant by 'indisposed'?" Xtah pondered.

"I have no idea..." the professor declared, "I hope she is with child again. If it is a boy, he will be revered!"

"You should see all of the boys the queen has fathered. They are beautiful and loved beyond ken," Xtah advised.

"She is father? If the myth is true, she will be father again, many times!" the professor insisted.

"The High Priestess has her allotted semen closely guarded by amazons, as is the Queen's own allotment. The raid on earth to recover the Queen's semen is nearly legendary," Xtah proudly exclaimed.

"Would you to knock off, the girly whispering about me! The next thing I know you'll expect me to walk on water!" I groused.

Xtah looked seriously at the professor and insisted, "Don't say it!"

We heard the arrival of the Transcontinental Transport and an amazon presented Maria Gonzalez, "As you requested Queen Dolly!"

"I was kidnapped from my home in the middle of the night!" Maria complained.

"The Mexican government authorized your presence to confer with the queen," Heidi stated.

"It might have been nice if they had time to warn me! I bet my husband is freaking out right now!" she complained.

"Your husband awakened wearing a beautiful set of lingerie with a note pinned to it saying you were being interviewed by the queen of Ka'an and would be back soon. Of course, they were used lingerie the queen had worn, so it is likely he will have to masturbate for quite some time..." the amazon advised her.

"So what the hell is so urgent that you felt you needed to kidnap me in the middle of the night?" she complained.

"Heidi, show her," I insisted.

By the time, Maria finished her snacks she was sporting DDs and needed the bra that we had sent to accompany the robot, "I'm going to be ridiculed as a floozy in the government!"

"Put them on the defensive by telling them, 'hey, my eyes are up here!'" Heidi suggested.

"Imagine how your husband will feel when he finds out you fit the bra he is wearing..." the amazon suggested.

"What the hell would I want boobs this big for?" she screamed.

I walked up to her and played her boobs like a fiddle and asked, "Are you sure you don't want these?" as she orgasmed into a boneless pile at my feet.

When she came back around she adamantly declared that she did not want them, so I had Heidi give her the antidote.

"Now that you know that we can give girls boobs if they want them, and undo them if it is necessary, we want to make a proposition to the Mexican medical community. If you approve the use of our breast growth serum on the people who are supervised by doctors in Mexico, you will put implant manufacturers out of business. We can give any cup size the woman asks for, but are trying to limit it to DD for regular women and G cups for ah... entertainers," I offered.

"The money you will bring in will put the drug cartels to shame... we could become a world power with the taxes and fees..." Maria pondered, "I will make the offer to the government." She advised.

"Don't take too long... I'm sure there are other governments that would drown in their own saliva to make this deal," I advised.

"Amazons, see that she gets home and her husband fucks her till she cannot see straight," I insisted. Instants later Maria was gone.

"Wow, she should be so grateful!" the professor exclaimed.

"That, she will have fantastic sex?" Xtah assumed.

"She has a husband..." the professor sighed.

"We have to get this girl wildly fucked!" I suggested, "Is Nai available to tell the professor what she would care to use as a password?"

"This is Nai, Professor, I would like the password to be #$%#$@S," she told her. (You didn't really think I'd tell everybody what it was, did you?)

Once the professor was done setting Nai's password, she vanished, only to appear in the mercenaries common area wearing pasties and a thong which I had worn to bed last night. By the next day she was so thankful that she could care less how much Beth was willing to pay her, she just wanted to be able to get wildly fucked at least once a year.

I would never allow my best supporters to wait anywhere near that long!

That morning I found Nai and Jared at table for breakfast so I asked, "Nai...? Do we have anything else that needs doing immediately in the Eastern Alliance?"

"We have more than we could ever have wished for. We have a future which can only get better. Our queen has recreated the best of our world. I need no more, Dolly. My mate and I would like to proclaim our love for you and wish you well in your mission and if you ever can think of anything we can ever do to repay you, I beg you to please ask," Nai tearfully told me.

"Just keep taking care of our world and call for help if you need it," I hugged her and went with Meka, Gwen, Windy, and Itzel to the bridge and watch Nai and Jared leave the ship.

"We have a starship to take out. Girls make this ship ready and prepare to leave the planet," I informed everyone.

"Time to trek the stars," I announced, "tell the media and Beth you need to find me Chekov!"

"Walter Koenig is rather old to be on your crew Dolly," Beth answered.

"No, I need an earthling to go with us. I want the people of earth to know that this will not be only a Ka'anian mission, but one to bring the vastness of space to all the peoples of our two planets. Find me my Chekov!" I insisted.

We shall shortly embark on a mission to explore space and show the peoples of Ka'an and the earth that we are back! We will not be stopped by disaster or setbacks.

When we return, Ka'an had better be better off than I left it, or there will be one pissed off queen for them to deal with!

Give Peas a Chance and they will change your life. Give me a chance, and life will be better!

The end

Mercenaries

Sampson Hampton: Frances's Brother and soon to be twin of Windy

Jarred McBride: Gwen's brother

Zed Cayless: Brother and Sampson's best friend

Ray Corrigan: Mercenary

Bennie Xenos: Mercenary

Mick Starowicz: Mercenary

Characters

Queen Dolly Ann Gift-from-God Gordon: Main character

Windy Gordon: Wife and 'The Amazonian'

Meka Gordon: High Priestess - Wife - Amazon

Her Royal Highness Gwendolyn Goddess-of-the-Moon Gordon: Earth Wife

Beth Gordon: Wife and Human Resources

Itzel Gordon: Wife and Chef

Ixchel Gordon: Wife (pronounced eee-shell or Esh CHEL)

Ysalane Gordon: Wife

Samantha Ixcacao Provider of Safety and Security Gordon: - The former Sampson Hampton, Frances's step brother

The Princess Royal Akna Gordon: Daughter - Minister of History and Antiquities

Ked: Nicte Ha's homosexual son.

Frances: Lawyer and friend

Ambassador Theodore Blatherwick: Once Ambassador until a Pea Pod turned him into Theodora

Ambassador Marilynn Blatherwick: Ambassador to the USA, Earth, Former Wife to Theodora Blatherwick

Ms. Tess Dix: Former Sergeant, now consul-general for the USA on Ka'an

Hilda Putman: Secretary

Bitol Kuk: Father of Cakixia Kuk and master engineer inventor. See Mayahuel

Mayahuel: Master Technician and fixer of all things. See Bitol Kuk

Captain Cakixia Kuk: Daughter of Mayahuel and

Xitclalyk: Second Mate aboard Zager Slayer, Captain of Chac Uayab Xoc Fishing Vessel.

Awilix: Fisherwoman

Xtah: Technician Sweet little blonde.

Eme: Technician general type.

Doctor Xpuch: Bigot Doctor

Doctor Ixazalvoh: Good Physician.

Erica: Ex-CIA operative, now head of Ka'anian security under Windy.

Heidi Enterprise: The AI and the Exploration Hovercraft.

Tayanna: Amazon

Ixazaluoh: Brassiere designer extraordinaire.

Ixcacao: Goddess if chocolate. See Samantha

Chimalmat: Pretender to being the Amazonian and Farmer.

Chalchiuhtlicue: Daughter of the Empress, whore, owner of the Tavern. Pronounced: chall wee tl'E kO.

The Empress: Ruler of Laguinita owner of the factory

Nayla: 'One with perception'. Whore helper.

Huichaana: Wastewater Treatment Supervisor.

Chaac: Water Treatment Plant Supervisor.

E Alom: Deliverer of Seeds. Mater converter specialist.

Muskrat and Badger - Dolly's butt cheeks.

Sissy and Jiggles - Dolly's boobs Jiggles is bigger on the right.

Itzamna - the god founder of the Maya culture, Statue presented to the hotel.

Sergio Turriza - Chef of El Caribeño Restaurant in Cozumel.

Maria Gonzalez - Mexican Fedérale

Nai - Governor of Eastern Alliance and Princess of Ka'an. (My dreams are real)

Nimla - Daughter of the Governor of Eastern Alliance. (River, Waterfall)

Xquiq - Good cook in the Eastern Alliance.

Dr. Chirakan Ixmucane: Scientist bio-engineer creator of the Pea Pods.

Nikaj: Flower and First breast growth serum recipient

Raxka: Lightning - Whore and once owner of the tavern.

Oyama: Gift. Whore first eater of Dolly's pussy at the Tavern.

Zotz: The Getaway's AI See also Zotie.

Zotie: The feminized version of the AI See also Zotz.

Support Characters

Rafael Micha: Hotel Manager

Bustin Betty Bashum: Friend made in Cozumel

Betty Sue Bashum: Same as Bustin Betty Bashum.

Cameos

Ian Anderson: Lead Singer and Flautist for 'Jethro Tull'.

David Palmer: Keyboardist for 'Jethro Tull'.

Dee Palmer: The post operation David Palmer.

Johnny Cash: Yes, the singer.

June Carter-Cash: his lovely wife and singer/song writer

Buck Owens: Yes, the country singer.

Robert Blees: Producer of Bonanza, 'Combat!', and Kraft Suspense Theatre dies Feb 5, 2015.

Harry Reems: AKA Herbert Streicher - Male Porn Star.

Jimmy Buffet: Musician

Jane Buffet: Wife of Jimmy Buffett

Giorgio A. Tsoukalos: Ancient Aliens Host.

Specials

Ixtab: Former tribe leader and all around evil bitch of Yula.

Uxmal: Mayan deity

Amazons

Windy Gordon: The Amazonian

Akhushtal: Second in command.

Nicte Ha: Wife and Bad Ass

Meka Gordon: High Priestess - Amazon

Samantha Ixcacao Provider of Safety and Security Gordon: - The former Sampson Hampton, Frances's step brother

Tayanna - Amazon

Dolly Gordon: trainee

Mayan objects explained.

Itzamna - the god founder of the Maya culture

Ocarina - a Mayan flute.

Ōllamaliztli - Game played by Mayan with a rubber ball and in a court called a, Tastes where hands are not allowed, but any other part of the body is.

Tastes - a Mayan 'handball court'.

Zager fish - Rather like a shark, but twenty feet long with claws, tentacles, and poisonous spines.

Zager Slayer - Fishing Vessel

Chac Uayab Xoc - Fishing Vessel out of

Places:

Yula - A small fishing village

Dollyville - The new capital of Ka'an

Laguinita - Town south of Yula

Kùutsmil - Referred to as Cozumel

Presidente InterContinental Cozumel - Mega expensive hotel on Cozumel

Palenque: A city near the start of the Yucatan Peninsula and a significant Mayan ruin.

San Gervasio - Ruins on Cozumel

Chichen Itza - Ruins on the Yucatan Peninsula.

Kaminaljuyu - Mayan City on the East Coast. (Pronounced kaminalχuʲu) also, it is a city in the Easter Alliance.

Facts:

423 days in a Ka'anian year

DECLARATION: This Story is an original literary work. I wrote the Story for my use, just to stretch my creative muscles. All peoples, Queens, and Priestesses in this work are fictional. Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or born in the future, is purely coincidental. All Wizards and sorceresses are purely fictional, and all breast sizes are a calculated reality through interpolating existing brassiere sizes.

WARNINGS: Contains transgender themes, Sci-Fi, mild violence, and strange ideas. It has only the strange things that dribble from my head. If you are not old enough, mature enough, open minded enough, and especially not smart enough to stop reading should you find yourself becoming offended viewing such a fantasy, don't start!

I hereby grant permission to post this fantasy, make it available for download, or send it to one or more of your kinky friends, as long as I am, given credit for it and no monetary profit is, made from it without sharing it with me. (I'm not greedy, but I did write it.) This work must not be, altered in any way and all disclaimers and notices must remain attached. I.E. do not remove this stuff, doofus!

COPYRIGHT:

Pea Pod - Give Peas A Chance (Version 0.0)

By Wholeman

Everything else is Copyright (c) 2015, by: Stone On the Moor LTD. Freely archived, copied, transmitted, and redistributed, printed, fantasized about or masturbated to or used to perpetuate marital bliss. (Just don't tell her you read this stuff)